Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also sorry, but i figured i was being not so very subtle about "Burning the bottom 4" of CK's list which implies that i strongly think Alisae, Gamma and Kid were town, and continuing to shade Alisae's pred really annoyed me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

If rainn flips scum I will eat a hat and film it for you to view.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Yeah well Gamma called me out. I also basically knew Kid got the serum the second he tried to bait someone to claim it.

So you aren't claiming the vig on almost or ank then?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Primate »

I'll address some of CK's points. Flag up anything I missed that you want a response to.
In post 3830, CloudKicker wrote:Also primate's hammer d2 was a scumclaim imo and i have no clue how no one mentioned it either
I think it was premature in retrospect, obviously exacerbated a lot by being wrong. I don't really believe that we should have waited for the masons specifically as you suggest, but absolutely should have waited longer. There were a couple of things that I was considering at the time. Firstly I thought wheme had largely given up, secondly, I wanted serum and I was afraid if I left it any longer then I wouldn't be on the lynch wagon. I did think he was scum, but 4>2. Thirdly, and this partially a scumread thing, but why I hammered there thing is that my immediate reaction to the claim was bad, because I was generally operating under the assumption that one of the letter senders is scum, and I didn't think it was redpanda.
In post 4811, CloudKicker wrote:It is somewhat incoherent because he showed earlier that he valued people who unvoted to think about their reads when he appealed to me, this is a bit off w/ his hammer
+
He hammered and felt compelled to justify himself immediately which is an implied admission of guilty that he was very aware his hammer is scummy.
I think this is a bit disingenuous. I didn't care about you unvoting, I cared about the fact you were wrong and not giving anything I could try and change your mind on. And yes it was a justification, but I don't see it as scummy to give an explanation for why I was doing what I was doing.
In post 4817, CloudKicker wrote:Also Gamma, I didnt even ISO primate or PP because im a lazy motherfucker, but i bet a vote that if you ISO primate (assuming hes aeon) he listed PP as scum; basically the only slot on the table who didnt think PP was town.

Its very common that mafia will put towny scum slot on way lower read list tier because they are very concerned about how a flip will look like in their read list ISO (been there, done that)

He probably hasnt pushed the slot a single time (didn't ISO, i am assuming) will probably iso once this chemist is fliped
Yeah. My general view of PP was that he wasn't saying anything of note, just kind of posting for the sake of posting. When I made that read list I didn't have the impression that he was widely townread, my impression was more that people were kind of ignoring him. I thought PP was active lurking and I mentioned that people should be looking at him for that in #2842. I don't think it was too long after that he softclaimed vig (I know some mentioned investigative, but I thought vig), and I stopped mentioning it because that's so easily testable.
In post 4819, CloudKicker wrote:@Gamma does this sounds like someone who talks to a scumread ? :roll: confbias tho
I figured if I asked him the question without being specific he'd just brush it off (instead he didn't answer at all :toot:).
In post 4820, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3458, Primate wrote:Looks pretty good for almost if that's the reason PP was killed, scum actually thought he was a cop.
Does this looks like someone who got validated in believing a strong TRd slot flipped mafia despite everyone's read?
I didn't actually really push him and it'd be a bit self-aggrandizing to bring it up, especially when I'd literally hammered a townie the previous day. It was nice but tbh I was more happy that there was only one death and it was mafia.
In post 4829, CloudKicker wrote:Why then, would an not-so invested slot shows a POV that is flavour heavy? Why would an uninvested slot would invest more in the flavour than the majority of the very active slot?

What is the difference? Why would someone take the time to read all the stuff the mod posted just to pro dodge and not engage anyone?

Don't you think that it benefit mafia more than it does to town? the only pov Primate is able to gives is one that is mechanically/flavour wise sound, but ultimately emotionless, which is a textbook s tell.
Who pro dodge a game just to post a very dense half-wall about flavour??
I don't post very much, I think the flavour is interesting, and it's a topic that people were talking about, it's not like I suddenly went off on a tangent. It's also a lie to say that's a prod dodge, I posted a fair bit that day. I actually don't consider myself to have made a prod-dodge post at all this game, which is massively out of character for me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh look who decided to show up.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Look at me not unvoting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Primate, can you claim why you needed the serum today?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Primate »

Yeah, I'm under no illusions.

I'm Will Grant from GenX. 2 serum to remove someone from their factional PT. 1s upkeep, if I don't pay upkeep/die they get to go back in. Used it on OS last night. Didn't use it n2 cause I'd immediately fail upkeep.

Mod wouldn't tell me what implications this would have wrt to them organising factional night actions.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Primate »

In post 5082, Dunnstral wrote:Primate, can you claim why you needed the serum today?
My ability is better the earlier it's used.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It only affects factional pts?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So basically an ability impossible to prove.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Also a kinda scummy power
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Primate »

No, it's not ideal. And yeah, only factional.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Your ability only works on factional? I feel like it would make sense if it worked on all pts. You should double check with the mod.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Your ability only works on factional? I feel like it would make sense if it worked on all pts. You should double check with the mod.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5078, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah well Gamma called me out. I also basically knew Kid got the serum the second he tried to bait someone to claim it.

So you aren't claiming the vig on almost or ank then?
Yeah those aren't mine. Could be another vig with some sort of restriction. Someone said the setup seemed to be built in doubles
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well with fish we have 3 Bodyguards so... Hmm.

Okay, I'm thinking on it more, and since at this point with what can br assumed 2 scum on each team, a vigilante would claim by now. Almost probably died through the strongman since despite there being Multiball it seems they don't/can't kill the same night.

So yeah, I'm betting on Almost protecting Ank's slot, since he might've suspected a town Maria and wanted Ank to play and solve the game.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also me an unwnd share a role, and so does ck apparently.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Alisae
and
RedPanda
, please claim your corporation. Me and Dunn will reveal ours after both of you have claimed your corporation, or in 4 days if one of you fails to do so. (Remaining time: (expired on 2019-08-27 02:45:00)) If anyone else has lied about their corporation for some reason, please clear that up before then. Any further corporation claims after then will be treated as a scum claim.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5094, Rautherdir wrote:
Alisae
and
RedPanda
, please claim your corporation. Me and Dunn will reveal ours after both of you have claimed your corporation, or in 4 days if one of you fails to do so. (Remaining time: (expired on 2019-08-27 02:45:00)) If anyone else has lied about their corporation for some reason, please clear that up before then. Any further corporation claims after then will be treated as a scum claim.
Securipal
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Im from Morgan Industries. My name is Nwabudike Morgan, and I believe in the free market
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Fish, is that serious, or should I assume your previous claim is true?
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Morgan Industries is not a valid claim for this game.
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Fish Monger »

Nwabudike is an avatar for a faction in a video game.