Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The problem is you called it "disgustingly" emotionally manipulative which is a qualitative statement that something is grosser about RC playing mafia than anyone else playing mafia.

Literally everyone uses a nonzero amount of AtE at L-1 when they roll scum so you're putting him below others somehow in some way independent of just using emotional manipulation to win as scum, which as others have pointed out tends to be part of the game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 622, Dannflor wrote:
In post 599, Sailor Senshi wrote:Why are you still directing this at me, Dann? I didn't even plan to post tonight, people started whining about my slot, I made a joke and his hydra partner tried to scumread me for it. I even explained that I wasn't really particularly into the game and he continued to escalate the confrontation. Now he's started making incredibly aggressive posts.
Because you started it!

His hydra partner did not try to scum read you for it! His hydra partner tried to play the game!

I feel like you have been blowing things out of proportion from the start and I would like to sort you as either frustrated town or scum purposefully doing this. If you're the former, I think you need to leave the thread for a while.

#577 is out of line, yes. I'd like to leave the personal stuff behind and focus on the game.

But I'm addressing your play here, which is to repeatedly make assertions about this game and what has happened/is happening that I just don't think are true at all?

idk

I already town read Tana's slot, I need to sort you, and whatever you're doing right now is not good. And it sucks because I don't know if this is fucked up town!Krazy who has a grudge that's making him play weird or scum!Krazy.

RC is gonna say it doesn't matter but I'd still like to figure it out.
Scum!Krazy doesn’t do this. Anyone ISO Avengers in PFUPS yet? I guess I’m the one who will have to post that link. We were scum in that.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 623, Sailor Senshi wrote:I resolve Krazy and RC not speak to each other directly. Who’s with me?
If you're town, read the start of the engagement and take a stance on who actually created this conflict.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 pm

It's ok RC, i think you should just cool your head for a bit, i can take over for now. I know already how you feel about Krazy and the hydra, but as i said before flinging personal insults dont help anyone. There are 2 other hydra heads in that hydra that you can read if talking with Krayz is gonna make you like this. Because I rather you be having fun.
-Tana
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: pops
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Everything that he has said since replacing in, regarding me, regarding my self statements, regarding the game, regarding the development of this conflict is clearly, objectively a falsehood.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 627, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 623, Sailor Senshi wrote:I resolve Krazy and RC not speak to each other directly. Who’s with me?
If you're town, read the start of the engagement and take a stance on who actually created this conflict.
I will. I haven’t slept yet but based on Dann’s post, I’m guessing Krazy?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Then why are you doing a both sides thing instead of addressing the problem?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

That's how I viewed it personally.

I would like this conflict to come to an end as I don't believe it's producing AI content for anyone and it's very unpleasant to read.

come back to the thread later if that's not possible
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 622, Dannflor wrote:But I'm addressing your play here, which is to repeatedly make assertions about this game and what has happened/is happening that I just don't think are true at all?

idk

I already town read Tana's slot, I need to sort you, and whatever you're doing right now is not good. And it sucks because I don't know if this is fucked up town!Krazy who has a grudge that's making him play weird or scum!Krazy.
I had like one town read and maybe two town leans and no scum reads and make the assertion that the game just wasn't very interesting. That's a totally subjective interpretation of game events -- even though, yes, I did joke about it being 'objectively boring' -- but I was pushing Sakura because she argued the game was interesting when I disagreed. In doing so I got her to summarize *what she sees* as the major events of the game.

Here's the thing -- it's easy to get a summary of a game you basically haven't read if you say something wrong about the game and then tell people to prove you wrong. It's a lot more interesting to read the game when you see how other people are interpreting the events of the game.

Normally I wouldn't provoke someone into summarizing the game for me, but since Sakura literally argued there was so much going on, I had no reason not to poke her a little bit.

Then RC just turns around and escalates every single fucking thing without letting me just talk to Sakura a little bit and get a feel for the game.

I don't know if this is his scum play but it sure as fuck is annoying, and I know that I tend to find him very annoying when he is scum. That's a description, by the way, of my subjective reaction to him playing a certain alignment--it is not an insult of him personally, even though he seems to have decided to interpret it as such.

-Mercury
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
Maybe, I definitely wasn’t tr his slot. He was obvtown in NDP and he seemed like he was kind of tryharding here. Do you sr the Titus pushes? It seemed that several players arbitrarily jumped on her?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 625, popsofctown wrote:The problem is you called it "disgustingly" emotionally manipulative which is a qualitative statement that something is grosser about RC playing mafia than anyone else playing mafia.

Literally everyone uses a nonzero amount of AtE at L-1 when they roll scum so you're putting him below others somehow in some way independent of just using emotional manipulation to win as scum, which as others have pointed out tends to be part of the game.
Yes, but RC uses a lot of AtE as scum, which means I am less tolerant of him using AtE in general. I don't think that me saying "I don't like the way RC plays scum" is a personal insult, and certainly not in the same ballpark as "you're scum irl"

-Mercury
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I think the Titus pushes came from "picking a side" between Titus and gameplay. idk I didn't think too much of them because most of the votes seemed to be in the interest of building a wagon
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 634, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Then why are you doing a both sides thing instead of addressing the problem?
RC, you’re being really unfair to me. I haven’t read that part yet and none of it is my doing. :/
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 638, Sailor Senshi wrote:"I don't like the way RC plays scum" is a personal insult
Huh it's almost like this isn't what you said

Are you unable to keep facts straight or are you wilfully lying to make me look bad?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 635, Dannflor wrote:That's how I viewed it personally.

I would like this conflict to come to an end as I don't believe it's producing AI content for anyone and it's very unpleasant to read.

come back to the thread later if that's not possible
+1
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm going to bed

I like you all, be kind
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 621, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Ok now that you 2 are here and posting, can we get some actual content from your hydra.
That was the whole reason this started to begin with.
-Tana
Ask me stuff \o/

At the top of my head 8 disliked the post that excused gameplay by saying that he was newish playstyle kinda thing. I don't remember who made it after I forcused on today however. Soooo oops.

I town read Titus and you, I am being told Dan is town in our hydra discord.

Everyone else is null for me.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 640, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 634, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Then why are you doing a both sides thing instead of addressing the problem?
RC, you’re being really unfair to me. I haven’t read that part yet and none of it is my doing. :/
Do you think if Tana was doing what Krazy is doing to me to you I wouldn't consider it my responsibility to step in?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 641, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Are you unable to keep facts straight or are you wilfully lying to make me look bad?
Why do you want to keep this going?

-Mercury
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 639, Dannflor wrote:I think the Titus pushes came from "picking a side" between Titus and gameplay. idk I didn't think too much of them because most of the votes seemed to be in the interest of building a wagon
I’m trying to determine if it was a 1v1 but I should probably ISO Pops.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 pm

In post 644, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 621, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Ok now that you 2 are here and posting, can we get some actual content from your hydra.
That was the whole reason this started to begin with.
-Tana
Ask me stuff \o/

At the top of my head 8 disliked the post that excused gameplay by saying that he was newish playstyle kinda thing. I don't remember who made it after I forcused on today however. Soooo oops.

I town read Titus and you, I am being told Dan is town in our hydra discord.

Everyone else is null for me.
Are you caught up? that looks kinda weak if you are. Otherwise i rather you finish catching up
-Tana
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
No. I'm hoping we get even more developments and information by the time I'm revoting anywhere, and it might not be Senshi. I'm still possibly a sucker for the (fake?) townslip.

If you scumread me I hope I at least get to be town IRL, though.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"