Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

@RC

Let's talk a bit, do you legit think we are scum? If so give me the reasons.

Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Eh question goes to you too Sakura and btw nothing was to the point that needs mid intervention, gif is cool he won't do anything, worse things have happened.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

Actually im just gonna go to sleep right now, i hope i dont wake up to like 10 more pages of complaining and instead i hope it's people talking about the game.
-Tana
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay, understandable, but his approach was to post those things. Krazy basically used Cunningham's Law. So I think what happened is he saw your questioning as pushing it.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 701, Sailor Senshi wrote:Eh question goes to you too Sakura and btw nothing was to the point that needs mid intervention, gif is cool he won't do anything, worse things have happened.
I currently still dislike Krazy's initial vote on me and subsequent posts.
However he has admitted that he was BSing a read.
At this point i dont even know coz im not in a state of mind to make rational decisions, im mostly trying to douse this fire so more game content can be produced.
I did give Krazy the summary he asked, so did RC, why dont you start there and give your opinions on those points.
-Tana
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Because 8 feel it's best if this is engaged anew. Krazy vote was bad but at the end of the day from scum pov it served no purpuse. Do u find Krazy reasoning about it wrong and if so, why? With me and Nancy we were the most unlikely to stay lurking and I will tell you, when I was caught up I woukd have gone after katsuki because I wouldn't want to repeat heroes wanted. Why scum provoke so much attention instead of waiting. Its not like you were scumread by anyone an dkrazy knew me and Nancy townread you.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

What do you guys think about Pops? I think Dann may be right. His posts seem really fake, forced and tryharding.

I will reread the thread tomorrow but rn, I think that’s where my vote will go.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

I will just say it here because it’s the only place I’m allowed. I’m really sorry you’re hurting RC.
**HUGS**
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 692, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I have never ever ever played a strategy revolving around making people not enjoy the game. I have expressly disavowed others for doing so. Even a lot of my scum victories were marked by the townies as their favorite games. It's actually extremely hard work to NOT make the game unpleasant as scum who wins nearly all of the time but I still put in that effort. I don't deserve this.
Like, it's possible I was wrong. That's definitely how I felt after Red Flag and I felt like you said things in the post to Red Flag that made it seem like that was more or less how you were playing the game.
In post 1663, RadiantCowbells wrote:For what it's worth pinturichio I interacted with you the way I did D1 because I wanted to be annoying and obnoxious to dissuade people from actually listening to me because I didn't want to lunch blackjack

Sorry that I ruined your game.
Like, okay this wasn't irt my slot and it wasn't specifically "stop playing the game" but given this game was half a year ago and that's basically the last time I remember you being scum outside of memey minis, that basically sounds like a philosophy of "as scum, be annoying and obnoxious" -- so sorry, but not sorry, I felt like I was just characterizing what you have said about your own scum play. If I was wrong I was wrong but making it seem that I was deliberately trying to attack you--I was just paraphrasing this post while half-remembering it.

Like, sure, maybe more recently you have played in a manner where you are less inclined to use AtE in a manner that results in demoralizing people, but the fact is that I can personally find your play as scum demoralizing, and it seemed like in that post you were saying that you play to demoralize intentionally even if that's not what you said verbatim. It's possible I was misinterpreting or over-reading what you were saying in this post, but that's what I thought you were implying in that post. In reality, I was half-remembering a post from like 9 months ago since that was basically the last time I saw your scumplay or had a feeling in response to your scumplay. In any case, I wasn't trying to personally attack you because I thought I was just paraphrasing what you had said about your own play.

Anyway I don't know if this will clarify where I was coming from, I still think going to "you're scum irl" was really unfair and I think it's very frustrating that people are saying "stop provoking him" when I'm just trying to understand why he exploded at me.

-Mercury
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, understandable, but his approach was to post those things. Krazy basically used Cunningham's Law. So I think what happened is he saw your questioning as pushing it.
What is Cunningham’s Law?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 709, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, understandable, but his approach was to post those things. Krazy basically used Cunningham's Law. So I think what happened is he saw your questioning as pushing it.
What is Cunningham’s Law?
Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quick Google search.
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Croag »

I actually
Had a dream about this game and I solved the entire game but now I’ve woken up I need
To read everything I thought I already knew...
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Croag, do you feel like you got any good reactions from starting the game with a self-vote? If not, why did you begin the game in that manner?

-Mercury
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

God I caught up
Posting my thoughts in a bit
*it sure sucks to be in Europe and wake up to 10+ pages but when you are online everybody else is asleep :? *
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:50 am

Post by gameplay506 »

K so I I will start with the the Krazy/RC fight
I do feel like they were both genuinely affected by each other's words, I do see why both of them would post what they posted and thus I don't think any of them did what they did to gain some sort of a townread.
On top of that I like the Sakura Hana head of T&E, I follow what she is doing and it all seems to come from town so far.
Now the Sailor Senshi heads, albeit not as productive as T&E, seem just as genuine as Hana. I do think their content is lacking a bit but again the few that they have provided seems to come from town.
Another thing that makes me like the slots is the frustratrion from the hydra heads not participating in the fight with how the fight is affecting the game and the effect it may have on their slots.
So yea, those 2 are probably one of my steongest townreads so far.
*that being said RC and Krazy please stop fighting because not only are the same things being repeated over and over again but it also makes reading not very enjoyable*
Dann is also up there. I liked p much everything he posted with the exception of him taking sides in the argument and voting Sailor.
Btw I didn't underatand the votes on Senshi, yes Krazy did have a bit of an aggressive entrance and his vote wasn't good(meaning it wasn't bad as in scummy bad, just gameplay bad) but still there were other players with more content and scummier posts and Krazy's behavior back then is a bit unlikely to come from scum imo. Soo I'm eh on the votes there.
Uh I also like LLD. Her entrance was good enough for me and I'm awaiting further posts.
I still like Bitmap. There isn't really a specific post or reason for that outside of me just liking how their gameplay flows so far. It wasn't perfecr but what errors there have been I feel like they come from a town mindset and not scum.
Lastly the HH hydra seems ok-ish and Cafe is fine(and I am not saying this because they took my side in Titus vs me :P) but those reads can more easily change.
Gonna post my scumreads next post so that I don't make a giant wall.
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Chaos Wind »

How did 20 pages in 12 hours happen

I’m not reading this

-wind
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:04 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ye it hurts
But tbf the last 6-7 pages are more or less the same so you can ignore the dynamic between Tana hydra and Sailor hydra once you understand what it all boils down to.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:12 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 519, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 514, Tana and Ephraim wrote:You know better than to reaction test either of us doing this
That's fucking rich since you know I've retired. I basically am only here to spec and you decided you wanted to force some realtime interactions. If you don't think YOU should be pushed for content, then why do you feel okay pushing ME for content? Nancy hasn't started reading the thread yet, Shiro is Shiro, and I don't actually enjoy mafia anymore.
In post 524, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 516, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Dannflor is another person who used similar phrasing hostile so you can't exactly dispute my use of the phrase high intensity unless you're calling us scumbuddies who communicated an attempt to misrep you.
"Hostile" and "high intensity" are not the same content. I didn't really plan to post at all this game, but you said you wanted to lynch our slot if there were no posts. You want forced posts, you'll get forced reads, and since I have no other scumreads, that means I'm just going to default to the slot that is currently being most annoying to me. I'm certainly being "hostile" but that's because your hydra partner tried to scumread me when I was warming up to the thread and shitposting a little. Don't want me to lurk, don't want me to shitpost, don't want to wait for me to process the thread on my own time--okay, congrats, now I'm going to vote you. So don't give me this "waa waaa why are you bullying my hydra partner" bs
Btw add this to townreads post thar I made specifically the part with the genuine frustration
Cafe Stile
Cafe Stile
Goon
Cafe Stile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Cafe Stile »

Oh come on I'm here for Magical Girls suffering not us the players ourselves for crying out loud.

I'm going to say though, this does not look like Town vs Scum for me. Krazy and us were scum hydra together in Port Arthur (I opted out of the hydra back then though) and she looks a bit different there and Tana and Ephraim's reaction also doesn't look scum. I mean the whole conflict aside, the interactions look almost NAI and maybe slight townread to both sides.

-Maika
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 578, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I claim a guilty on Sailor Senshi.

Lynch them today, if they're town, lynch us tomorrow.
I am inclined to second this, not based on the posting but for the fact I shut off the cookie machine and none of them noticed/commented. Yeah moon logic. Shiro got sad I didn't give him a cookie is not relevant.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 639, Dannflor wrote:I think the Titus pushes came from "picking a side" between Titus and gameplay. idk I didn't think too much of them because most of the votes seemed to be in the interest of building a wagon
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:30 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Not a fan of:Lady eventide, pops, gamma and titus. (in no particular order rn)

Lady E
- as I understand the L head of the hydra is the more inexperienced one and did the setup/mechanics/fluff posting at the beginning of the game(which I didn't like). So when the E head joined I was expecting the general theme of their posts to change, for them to take a different direction, but uh that didn't really happen. Their posts still seemed to be more or less devoid of actual content, talking but not saying much. The only redeeming post of their iso seems to be the one concerning LLD and her openning tho I can see it both coming from wary town as well as scum trying to throw some susp on a perfectly acceptable openning imo. With that being said I will probably hold my vote on them for now and wait for some more posting.

Pops
- I reaally do like pops as a player but essentially what she has been doing so far is talk about video games, stay on the sides and just comment here and there some things which in fact don't really contribute with anything. This is a big contrast to what I'm used to seeing from here(we've played one game but I do think its enough) - she used to be way more active, way more pushy and aggressive even unlike what she is showing now.
Also this is probably one the fakes posts so far:
In post 534, popsofctown wrote:
In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:Yeah pops might be scum but is that actually interesting?
The heck?
Yes, this is mafia, if you actually think I'm scum it should be outright fascinating. That's literally the entire game.
In post 535, popsofctown wrote:
In post 534, popsofctown wrote:
In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:Yeah pops might be scum but is that actually interesting?
How does this post come from a town mindset ever? I don't see it.
In post 537, popsofctown wrote:UNVOTE:
I quoted the unvote because I share Dunn's opining that she slipped that in to position for another vote

Gamma
- I do think gamma is quite forced and not really making any effort to solve the game out. The questions he/she is asking are just pretend-scumhunting imo. The me-vote and bitmap vote that they made is a big ew:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, gameplay506 wrote:What you are doing the last page is ew
I am vote parking here
How
I think Titus makes decent points and your react feel like covering your ears and shouting "NUH UH!"
VOTE: gameplay
In post 410, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Spoiler:

IIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIIIIME!

Bitmap, I find it quite peculiar you think scum wouldn't lead a wagon. Because you seemed to be convinced I was scum by voting patterns after I led the Chemist lynch in Hidden Speezy, which goes against your professed logic here. Obviously you're being dishonest somewhere and you were town that game so: get rekt kiddo.
Vote Bitmap
The reasoning in the second seems overdone and fabricated, the reasoning in the first is a misrep.

And finally RC/Krazy have been accusing each other of causing a big commotion and throwing a tantrum in order to gain some townleans but the one who is actually doing this seems to be Gamma in the Gamma v Bitmat. It just suddenly all blows out of proportion on Gamma's side for no real reason imo.

And lastly my opinion on
Titus
still stands since she hasn't been posting much after our 1v1 and I already explained my problem with her slot.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:31 am

Post by gameplay506 »

AND WITH THAT MY CATCH-UP IS DONE.
I am most set for pops/gamma rn
VOTE: Pops
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 718, Cafe Stile wrote:Oh come on I'm here for Magical Girls suffering not us the players ourselves for crying out loud.

I'm going to say though, this does not look like Town vs Scum for me. Krazy and us were scum hydra together in Port Arthur (I opted out of the hydra back then though) and she looks a bit different there and Tana and Ephraim's reaction also doesn't look scum. I mean the whole conflict aside, the interactions look almost NAI and maybe slight townread to both sides.

-Maika
I had dinner, was asleep, spent time with my Goddaughter and started a wagon. So, not doing much since our 1 v 1? Lol gameplay.

What's your Sailor read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:34 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Is this for me or Cafe