Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

You, somehow the wrong post wuoted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:35 am

Post by gameplay506 »

My sailor read is the first one I give in my first catch up post.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Titus »

Where is your sailor read in 721?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:37 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 723, Titus wrote:and started a wagon. So, not doing much since our 1 v 1? Lol gameplay
You started a wagon on a slot with only 2 posts at the time and both of them being rvs posts.
Gee congrats Titus, you sure did a lot.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:37 am

Post by gameplay506 »

714?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:39 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 714, gameplay506 wrote:K so I I will start with the the Krazy/RC fight
I do feel like they were both genuinely affected by each other's words, I do see why both of them would post what they posted and thus I don't think any of them did what they did to gain some sort of a townread.
On top of that I like the Sakura Hana head of T&E, I follow what she is doing and it all seems to come from town so far.
Now the Sailor Senshi heads, albeit not as productive as T&E, seem just as genuine as Hana. I do think their content is lacking a bit but again the few that they have provided seems to come from town.
Another thing that makes me like the slots is the frustratrion from the hydra heads not participating in the fight with how the fight is affecting the game and the effect it may have on their slots.
So yea, those 2 are probably one of my steongest townreads so far.
Ik the formatting is a little bad and I probably should've bolded the players I am talking about
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 728, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 723, Titus wrote:and started a wagon. So, not doing much since our 1 v 1? Lol gameplay
You started a wagon on a slot with only 2 posts at the time and both of them being rvs posts.
Sailor wasn't an RVS. Lol. And yeah I did a lot, for the energy I spent here.

All you seem content to do is needle. Does you getting into a semantic debate with me really help your question of a lot?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:41 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 714, gameplay506 wrote:K so I I will start with the the
Krazy/RC
fight
I do feel like they were both genuinely affected by each other's words, I do see why both of them would post what they posted and thus I don't think any of them did what they did to gain some sort of a townread.
On top of that I like the
Sakura Hana
head of T&E, I follow what she is doing and it all seems to come from town so far.
Now the
Sailor Senshi
heads, albeit not as productive as T&E, seem just as genuine as Hana. I do think their content is lacking a bit but again the few that they have provided seems to come from town.
Another thing that makes me like the slots is the frustratrion from the hydra heads not participating in the fight with how the fight is affecting the game and the effect it may have on their slots.
So yea, those 2 are probably one of my steongest townreads so far.
*that being said RC and Krazy please stop fighting because not only are the same things being repeated over and over again but it also makes reading not very enjoyable*
Dann
is also up there. I liked p much everything he posted with the exception of him taking sides in the argument and voting Sailor.
Btw I didn't underatand the votes on Senshi, yes Krazy did have a bit of an aggressive entrance and his vote wasn't good(meaning it wasn't bad as in scummy bad, just gameplay bad) but still there were other players with more content and scummier posts and Krazy's behavior back then is a bit unlikely to come from scum imo. Soo I'm eh on the votes there.
Uh I also like
LLD
. Her entrance was good enough for me and I'm awaiting further posts.
I still like
Bitmap
. There isn't really a specific post or reason for that outside of me just liking how their gameplay flows so far. It wasn't perfecr but what errors there have been I feel like they come from a town mindset and not scum.
Lastly the
HH
hydra seems ok-ish and
Cafe
is fine(and I am not saying this because they took my side in Titus vs me :P) but those reads can more easily change.
Gonna post my scumreads next post so that I don't make a giant wall.
Updated version for anyone who feels like reading my wall :giggle:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:43 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 731, Titus wrote:
In post 728, gameplay506 wrote:
Sailor wasn't an RVS. Lol. And yeah I did a lot, for the energy I spent here.

All you seem content to do is needle. Does you getting into a semantic debate with me really help your question of a lot?
I'm saying that sailor only had rvs posta prior to your vote. Stop spinning my words however you like.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah and they were a three headed hydra. That didn't bother you? Pk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:47 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Of course it didn't bother me. RL comes first then mafia. Maybe they didn't have the chance to post, maybe they didn't feel like reading het. Do you really think the three headed hydra as scum would try to lurk their way out of the day? Like, what?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:49 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Like what are you getting at?
That they are scum because they hadn't been posting for a day and it shouldn't be so since they are a 3-headed hydra?
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 735, gameplay506 wrote:Of course it didn't bother me. RL comes first then mafia. Maybe they didn't have the chance to post, maybe they didn't feel like reading het. Do you really think the three headed hydra as scum would try to lurk their way out of the day? Like, what?
That's why I pushed them. When others joined, their real life evaporated. Instead of hunting, they got into a fight that bored me with both sides going for public sympathy. I'm like 75% confident they are scum, which is pretty high for day 1. They aren't interacting with the thread but merely dismissing things as nothing happening.

Would you think of our fight as nothing happening?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

*puke*
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Titus »

Gameplay, you seem to be protecting Sailor pretty hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Titus »

Actually, SM scum is act 65%. I thought something happened but upon double checking notes didn't yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 739, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

*puke*
Would you care to use actual arguments instead of projectile vomit?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:59 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 738, Titus wrote:
In post 735, gameplay506 wrote:Of course it didn't bother me. RL comes first then mafia. Maybe they didn't have the chance to post, maybe they didn't feel like reading het. Do you really think the three headed hydra as scum would try to lurk their way out of the day? Like, what?
That's why I pushed them. When others joined, their real life evaporated. Instead of hunting, they got into a fight that bored me with both sides going for public sympathy. I'm like 75% confident they are scum, which is pretty high for day 1. They aren't interacting with the thread but merely dismissing things as nothing happening.

Would you think of our fight as nothing happening?
First of all you posts have 0, I joke you not 0, push on the hydra outside of the vote. Don't make me quote your iso, Titus.
Second the only head dismissing the things happening in the thread is Krazy and the other heads did provide some content but that obviouslt wasn't easy with the shitstorm that was going in this thread.
And thirdly I wouldn' t but since your interpretation of what has happened with Sailor is misreppy(another one) I don't think this question is relevant to anything said so far.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:01 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 740, Titus wrote:Gameplay, you seem to be protecting Sailor pretty hard.
I said their hydra+T&E are my strongest townreads.
Is it so unlike for town to defend their strongest townread?
*especially if its against nonsensical arguments and factually wrong ones*
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

Funny how whenever my vote is on someone that person becomes someone you need to defend throughout the thread.

Bitmap
You
Sailor

Hmph.

@Lady, I think gameplay's being oppositional just to oppose here atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:05 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 742, Lady Eventide wrote:Would you care to use actual arguments instead of projectile vomit?
Hey eventide I think my reaction is easy to explain if you actually read my 714 and 721.
And the thread exploding is a product of 1)A 6+ page long fight 2)Personal insults.
So try again Eventide, this time with less "thread exploding" nonsense and more quoting/actual arguments
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

And I mean it, your iso is a sad read for a 30 page long game, Lady.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 745, Titus wrote:Funny how whenever my vote is on someone that person becomes someone you need to defend throughout the thread.

Bitmap
You
Sailor

Hmph.

@Lady, I think gameplay's being oppositional just to oppose here atm.
Did you just seriously attack me for defending myself? :giggle:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:09 am

Post by gameplay506 »

And I never defended Bitmap, stop lying.
The next lie that comes out of you I am stacking quotes and suffocating you with their truth.