Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Titus »

/mute gameplay

We're not rehashing the definition of a chainsaw, serious, and odd+good again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 746, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 742, Lady Eventide wrote:Would you care to use actual arguments instead of projectile vomit?
Hey eventide I think my reaction is easy to explain if you actually read my 714 and 721.
And the thread exploding is a product of 1)A 6+ page long fight 2)Personal insults.
So try again Eventide, this time with less "thread exploding" nonsense and more quoting/actual arguments
"A 6+ page long fight full of personal insults" = "The Thread Exploding". Little of use got done; the thread was an AtE storm and it's only just now starting to settle. Your own deeply disgusted reaction says that it's annoying everyone and harming Town morale. That is bad. That is the kind of posting the scum want to happen.

Also, wow, I missed two of your posts from literally one page ago. What a horrible oversight. I don't see why you should
puke
over that.

You're looking scummy and overdefensive right now. "I
think
my reaction is
easy to explain
" - not "my reaction is
because
." And then you dig into me for not posting while I was asleep. Lovely.

(And no, Lilliare did not make the early mechanical posts you ascribe to her. Her only posts are the ones she's signed. -E)
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 749, gameplay506 wrote:And I never defended Bitmap, stop lying.
The next lie that comes out of you I am stacking quotes and suffocating you with their truth.
WHY NOT DO IT NOW
Cafe Stile
Cafe Stile
Goon
Cafe Stile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Cafe Stile »

1. hey titus can you tell me if your read on gameplay updated at all

In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
was this eva or lily

3. our opinion on sailor senshi was reconciled and its probably a light lean town

4. i personally think dann's mediating is villagery and pops' tone is villagery

5. titus voting sailor senshi was probably town motivated, actually

6. someone said eva's mechs talk was scummy which i didn't agree at the time but eva talking about how she has been mislynched before for mech talking was kinda wolfy

7. im gone for the day so please bother Maika if you need us

- Hideri
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:24 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hey I'm actually saying why you are wrong and you just do /mute gameplay, discredit, bring up your divorce or just attempt to shift the pressure back to me with another stupid argument after I've disproved the last one.
10/10 gameplay, keep it up Titus
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 752, Lady Eventide wrote:
The next lie that comes out of you I am stacking quotes and suffocating you with their truth.
WHY NOT DO IT NOW
Seriously, this is not a town post. If you think you have a case that strong,
you present it and try to get the liar lynched.
You don't make vague bullshit threats.

So, @Gameplay506:

Put up or shut up.

VOTE: Gameplay506
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

All unsigned posts are Eva. These are particularly so, lily would probably cuss me out for being undiplomatic.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 751, Lady Eventide wrote:You're looking scummy and overdefensive right now. "I think my reaction is easy to explain" - not "my reaction is because." And then you dig into me for not posting while I was asleep. Lovely.
I'm digging into you for having 30 posfs of nothing and not for sleeping. :]
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

evidence that I'm reading.

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]: arrogance 401 reminds me of town, i like the pops push, I'm ok with the interaction with SS, but there's definitely some hokey: i.e. FoTM.

Bitmap [X]: lean town - I liked her grasp on eventide + I think the culling of discussion on game play is fair.

RCEnigma [X]: i think voting, inactive is typically scum as in 452.

Dannflor [X]: mmm, weak town read, but 533 interests me. does scum dan take a consiliatory tone towards his scum reads? his flop between SS-town vs scum makes me wary but could be cause he's a nice fellow.

Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]: Nothing AI imo. But I'm town reading for [redacted] reasons

Gamma Emerald [X]: town, like the action of 383 attacking LLD, I also think pages 18-19 attacking bitmap is town driven, as agreement with most of the people. I liked his mediation - that was in good faith. Might be my strongest town read at the moment.

popsofctown [X]: lean scum, vote switch galore, hop on bitmap was no good imo. Other reasons here or there

Titus [X]: town, push lurkers, solid interaction with rc, etc.

Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: scummy. but weak scummy, as discussed by bitmap and Dann. I thought "liliare felt bad" was town, but still nothing substantial by any means.

gameplay506 [X]: 714's summary is lame, but it's probably a town summary.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 755, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 752, Lady Eventide wrote:
WHY NOT DO IT NOW
Seriously, this is not a town post. If you think you have a case that strong,
you present it and try to get the liar lynched.
You don't make vague bullshit threats.

So, @Gameplay506:

Put up or shut up.

VOTE: Gameplay506
Again my strongest scumreads are pops and gamma.
I do think titus is misrepresenting a lot of what she is saying but I am not 100% convinced that scum would do that so blatantly given how easy it is going to be to disprove.
So that+the fact that I am phoneposting rn is why I am not going into her iso and doing quotes.
Now start being useful
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Bitmap »

Tana and Ephraim are town. That whole argument seemed very T-T but I'm getting only a light town read for Sailor from that.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 706, Sailor Senshi wrote:What do you guys think about Pops? I think Dann may be right. His posts seem really fake, forced and tryharding.
Pops was RC's SR before we voted you.
-Tana
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

VOTE: gameplay
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 760, Bitmap wrote:Tana and Ephraim are town. That whole argument seemed very T-T but I'm getting only a light town read for Sailor from that.
Its very TvT but at the same time only lightly town for Sailor?
Huh
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Bitmap »

I really want people to stop hunting down RC for being RC. He's honestly a solid town gut read for me and we've never been T-T together recently. I would like to actually play with him as a teammate for once. If I really thought the RC slot was scum, I would go rabid suicidal town just to get him lynched. If he survives past D3, we can revisit that slot then.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:36 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 762, Titus wrote:Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

So 65% probability for scum Sailor.
How much is for mescum?
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 763, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 760, Bitmap wrote:Tana and Ephraim are town. That whole argument seemed very T-T but I'm getting only a light town read for Sailor from that.
Its very TvT but at the same time only lightly town for Sailor?
Huh
Tana and Ephraim has been consistently posting solid town before that engagement. Sailor has been pretty lurk lurk before that engagement.

I'm pretty confident in my T&E read this game.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 765, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 762, Titus wrote:Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

So 65% probability for scum Sailor.
How much is for mescum?
55% that's not a scientific measure but you're > rand scum.

I also expect Sailor's catchup tonight to be informative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 757, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 751, Lady Eventide wrote:You're looking scummy and overdefensive right now. "I think my reaction is easy to explain" - not "my reaction is because." And then you dig into me for not posting while I was asleep. Lovely.
I'm digging into you for having 30 posfs of nothing and not for sleeping. :]
Cool. That does in fact improve my opinion on you a bit.

I'm trying to get control of my FPSing and paranoia casing habits here, so I'm probably underposting/fluffposting more than I should. Ironically, it looks like I might have a reverse meta in general; read me in WC1 for an example of my scumgame.

Would still like a response to my other arguments.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:40 am

So here's the thing, while I still dislike the way Krazy approached our slot, I can see a world where he actually thought that was a good idea as town, if what he said in his engagement with RC like "I wasnt planning on posting" and "I got attacked when i was trying to warm up to the thread" is to be believed. Nancy and Shiro trying to quell the thing is NAI, but i feel like their plea to try to stop Krazy from going Crazy (lol) is like my weakspot and im inclined to townread that.
Not sure how RC feels about it, but I left him a message in case he prefers to switch to Pops again and give Shiro and Nancy more time to do their thing so we can read the hydra better.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 767, DrDolittle wrote:hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
Pressure leading to
personal attacks and threats of reporting
is very much a scumtell. Pressure leading to
debate and defense
is
not;
it's the fact that it got personal very quickly that's pinging me. Personal arguments don't say shit about the gamestate, and therefore mafia want to cast any disagreement with them as a personal issue, not a legitimate argument based on real evidence. I've straight up called a townie a bitch and an asshole to cover for a scumslip I made. I'm not
proud
of that, but it's a thing that I did.

-Evenstar
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:54 am

Hey Titus, what's your read on pops.
-Tana
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:55 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Spoiler:
In post 751, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 746, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 742, Lady Eventide wrote:Would you care to use actual arguments instead of projectile vomit?
Hey eventide I think my reaction is easy to explain if you actually read my 714 and 721.
And the thread exploding is a product of 1)A 6+ page long fight 2)Personal insults.
So try again Eventide, this time with less "thread exploding" nonsense and more quoting/actual arguments
"A 6+ page long fight full of personal insults" = "The Thread Exploding". Little of use got done; the thread was an AtE storm and it's only just now starting to settle. Your own deeply disgusted reaction says that it's annoying everyone and harming Town morale. That is bad. That is the kind of posting the scum want to happen.

Also, wow, I missed two of your posts from literally one page ago. What a horrible oversight. I don't see why you should
puke
over that.

You're looking scummy and overdefensive right now. "I
think
my reaction is
easy to explain
" - not "my reaction is
because
." And then you dig into me for not posting while I was asleep. Lovely.

(And no, Lilliare did not make the early mechanical posts you ascribe to her. Her only posts are the ones she's signed. -E)

Since I already responded to 755 and you are waiting for my response I suppose you are talking about this one.
1. I do agree that scum would ideally want to bring town morale down but as I already said I do not think that this was intentional here.
2. I didn't really atack you for not reading my posts. Tho you voting one page after my posts did bring me to the idea that you were caught up and thus had read my posts.
3. Dunno about overdefensive, frustrated by titus more likely. I explained my problem with her posting but she just keeps on doing more of the same so yea. That's what it might seem like rn. And my choice of words might not be the best, yes, maybe it can be explained with me not being a native english speaker or maybe because I have a chaotic mind sometimes. Idk.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 772, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Hey Titus, what's your read on pops.
-Tana
Town based on his posting and him popping up as a counter to my SRs. Open to reevaluating. Not locktown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy