Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

Evenstar's pretty transparently scum.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 am

Post by gameplay506 »

What is eventide even doing
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

but wait let her post a reads list
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:04 am

Wait my hydra partner already voted Evenstar.

I'm super proud of Tana rn
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:07 am

In post 878, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Wait my hydra partner already voted Evenstar.

I'm super proud of Tana rn
Haha, thanks!
-Tana
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 826, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 138, Titus wrote:
In post 130, gameplay506 wrote:Idk most players have been joking but Titus is the only one who left an odd feeling in me
Same with bitmap but replace odd with good

Oof sorry if I'm being too serious and ruining the fun, I will go back to my rl now :shifty:
Ok 5 bucks based on everything that's happened gameplay is seriously scum here. Bitmap's likely scum or useful to them.

VOTE: Gameplay

RC's voting based on vendetta.
Pops is voting to get a reaction.
Cafe getting a counter wagon going in RVS isn't an issue at all. I might have done the same.

Gameplay's posting however is over justified. Titus has an "odd" feeling. Bitmap has a "good" feeling. Yet he breaks the posting up into several posts and is real defensive about it.

Pops, real life does suck. I'd rather not think about it. I put it elsewhere but there's real high odds I'm getting a divorce.
Hm idk RCE I don't see Titus trying to solve me here, I see Titus banging her fist on the table, going GP is scum, while providing some pretty made-up reasoning for it.

And the fact that she just continues to read me in the same way 15 pages later with still minimal effort to solve me out makes me think she is just comfortable keeping that read and not comfortable backing out of it.
Well she's already decided you're scum. If she had flipped the read I'd probably be suspicious of her. This is in her townrange however.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

I made a level 2 Moze under a popsofctown account

Imma catch up here after dinner
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 868, Dannflor wrote:Lady Even where are your reads at right now?

Be as thorough as you can
Right now...

Frankly I don't have a lot. But of the people I've interacted with/can recall, 5 minute version so as not to get interrupted again:

LLD:
Inscrutable, but I don't like how she seems to be ducking all inquiries. I know she loves mafia, so her silence is concerning.
Cop:
Scummy in a vague kind of way; I don't like them, I want to see more. I had a better reason but I've lost it somewhere.
Sailor Senshi:
Were lurking, which is a pet peeve of mine, and also were a source of the thread blowup, but TBQH my vote here was crappy and I ought to have known better. They've defended themselves well since and I think their reactions are towny. Not going back here today unless I find a very good reason, esp given the number of hops on here. (Who else was on this? God I want the VCA tools from MU.)
Tana and Ephraim:
Are currently pinging me very hard, both for tone reasons and because they're throwing shade at me but don't actually seem to want to lynch me. I feel like they're reading me as a weak town player they can mislynch later. Also they called me "a weak scum" when my scumgame LITERALLY GOT ME TO THE FINALE OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Seriously? Have clearly not done any background meta on me whatsoever and ignored my previously posted scumgame.
Cafe Stiles:
Seems towny but fluffy at a first impression. Haven't looked into deeper, should.
Groar
Croag:
Scummy, because reasons.
Katsuki:
Is being weird, but I
think
it's a town kind of weird? Overall I want to see more and would not vote here right now.
Gameplay:
... I think they're town. I don't like how they play the game, but I think they're town. They seem to be motivated more by solving than by pushing for lynches, and that's good. Dislike them keeping me as a 'reserve lynch', but w/e.
Taristra
Titus:
Giving me very mixed signals, needs solving... but is posting enough, and is already under enough pressure, that I don't want to vote them right now. Would lynch Tana over them, would lynch them over Gameplay. Don't think that Sailor Senshi are scum rn, and that's a strike against them for an easy inactive push.
RCEnigma:
Gives me experienced-player vibes, but otherwise too early to judge alignment IMO. Gun to head, town.
DrDolittle:
Barely exists. I think he's voting me? Post seemed inoffensive at the time. Let me ISO fast he's only got 10 posts. First and apparently only
serious
vote... is on me, and IMO seems a bit opportunistic now. I was at what, three votes here? Deserves some investigation/pressure.
Bitmap:
No real read, should probably go back and look at esp. given his mentions and apparently having attracted some votes? Hm.
Hidden Happiness, Chaos Wind:
are both 2p hydras with nine posts. Need to contribute more.
Gamma Emerald:
Despite their vote on me there's nothing else in their ISO I can really complain about. They're just town.
Dannfor:
Likely town; you seem to be trying to solve me, rather than immediately writing me off as scum. I could be getting pocketed, but your ISO looks decent at a skim.

I hope I'm not missing anyone; activity list has a couple other people but I think they're parts of hydrae?

@Dannfor: I'll elaborate on this if you like but this is what I have in my head rn.

@Gameplay: her best
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:17 am

We're
literally
voting you right now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eventide, I didn't vote you lol
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:23 am

My opinion of MU championships is already low enough that you claiming that your scum game made it there doesn't change my opinion of either your scumgame or MU championships

shrugemoticon
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 882, Lady Eventide wrote:Cop: Scummy in a vague kind of way; I don't like them, I want to see more. I had a better reason but I've lost it somewhere.
Who is this cop person btw
FYI I think your thoughts are okay for now but I haven't really dug into your post at all for underlying logic.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 883, Tana and Ephraim wrote:We're
literally
voting you right now
I'm talking about post #847, where you literally say you're "not in a particular rush to lynch [me] because
seem like weak scum." And just say that I'm scum "for various reasons", without actually giving them.

Also you were literally the person who asked me for my past scumgame. What conclusions did you come to regarding my play, based on that game that I provided? That I was
weak scum?
Did I do absolutely nothing of note to you in that game?

@GammaEmerald: PopsofCtown. My brain fucks things up, sorry.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

ah fuck I did square brackets around I and it fucked everything up let me fix that \

EBWOP:

I'm talking about post #847, where you literally say you're "not in a particular rush to lynch (me) because (I) seem like weak scum." And just say that I'm scum "for various reasons", without actually giving them.

Also you were literally the person who asked me for my past scumgame. What conclusions did you come to regarding my play, based on that game that I provided? That I was
weak scum?
Did I do absolutely nothing of note to you in that game?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ah thanks

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:31 am

I noticed several tonal tics that I find to be also present here that are present in significantly lower quantities in the town games that I read.
Yes, I said I was in no rush to lynch you. I said that about all of my other scumreads as well because like I have said many times forcing content out of lurkers is a high priority for me.
I did express before that wallpost that I intended to vote you (if we hadn't already been voting you) so claiming that I'm trying to keep you around as a later mislynch is inaccurate at best.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

Also,

@Lady Lambdadelta:
You've played with me as scum.

1: What's your honest evaluation of my skill as scum? You ought to be an authority on this more than anybody else here.
2: Does it make sense that Tana might think I have a weak scumgame after reading WC1?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:37 am

In post 891, Lady Eventide wrote:2: Does it make sense that Tana might think I have a weak scumgame after reading WC1?
I read what?
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:37 am

All of the above is Ephraim posting, the request for your scumgames/towngames was from Ephraim as well. This is from Ephraim!
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 890, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I noticed several tonal tics that I find to be also present here that are present in significantly lower quantities in the town games that I read.
Yes, I said I was in no rush to lynch you. I said that about all of my other scumreads as well because like I have said many times forcing content out of lurkers is a high priority for me.
I did express before that wallpost that I intended to vote you (if we hadn't already been voting you) so claiming that I'm trying to keep you around as a later mislynch is inaccurate at best.
... You're as of yet still not convincing me that you've actually read the scumgame. If you've read my ISO there's a big goddamn obvious
thing
I did in the game I linked, and you've
completely failed to mention it.

Here's a hint for you:

Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 890, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I noticed several tonal tics that I find to be also present here that are present in significantly lower quantities in the town games that I read.
Re: the rest of your post: we agree on forcing content from lurkers at least. I still dislike that you hedged in case this went badly for you.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:43 am

I put very little stock in what most people consider alignment indicative content and a lot of stock in stuff that most people wouldn't even think to consider alignment indicative.
How people say and do things is to me far more important than what people actually say and do and your entire list on how to read you is the latter rather than the former.

~Ephraim
Re: the rest of your post: we agree on forcing content from lurkers at least. I still dislike that you hedged in case this went badly for you.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 896, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I put very little stock in what most people consider alignment indicative content and a lot of stock in stuff that most people wouldn't even think to consider alignment indicative.
How people say and do things is to me far more important than what people actually say and do and your entire list on how to read you is the latter rather than the former.

~Ephraim
Swing and a miss x
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

Dannfor dannfloor dancefloor damnflor
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 am

Also I am required to be as vague as possible on this given that you linked a still-ongoing game.