Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1081, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
Oh yeah? then what are you in the mood of. What's your read on Eventide
-Tana
I think Eventide has some scum equity but also potential to be towny further on, so that' why I'm not voting there
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1083, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Eh I misapplied a tell I developed a while back. RCE kinda played into it but it doesn't actually seem scum motivated. I can understand how that looked scummy on my part too, very opportunistic
VOTE: gameplay I still feel like this is scum
Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
u pussied out because Titus was like "lol ur vote was bad and scummy"? Why even vote there in the first place?
I backed off because I realized I was being dumb and there was 0 scum motivation to what I saw
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 998, DrDolittle wrote: Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: Re: . The only strong personal attack that was made was Eph calling Mercury a bad person. Regardless, you admitted you barely read the exchange, context matters. SS Venus notices the same in . T&E vote doesn't make sense; even if it is interpreted as "scum will slaughter" its not vote worthy compared to things that has happened this game. Vote on me in is weird. Why am I your priority?

I really don't like the vibe Evenstar is tossing. It reads scum trying to flex to showcase how good he is in front of lilaire to get out of the lynch. But by virtue of this added pressure, Evenstar is more stressed, and posts are being more absurd. Can you comment? How does having SO as hydra here impact your gameplay, you think?
1: You're my priority due to:
I: Your vote on me, which makes you > rand to be scum, particularly given that you showed up in thread again apparently just to vote me, just as my wagon seemed to be picking up steam.
II: Your relatively low postcount. Yes, this is a weak tell; nonetheless I feel like your activity pattern of "mostly walls with aome fluff posts" correlates with how I personally end up playing scum. You could ofc be someone like Grapefruit or ComiTurtle and just take a farther more detached view of the game than me, but then that's why I'm voting isn't it? I want to judge your reactions to pressure and your character as a player.
III: Because of a reason that's related to role information, which I'm trying to be better about not discussing.
2: I'm a she.
Lady
Eventide. We're both girls. Lesbians exist, Doctor.
3: I'm actually more inclined to be reserved and not shove as hard as I'd like to because Lilliare doesn't like it when I'm mean. I'm also more selfconcious for obvious reasons; also I really don't want to die D1 because it took some convincing to get Lily on board and I don't want to have to wait forever for another game. Also, potentially being a less towny town than my SO who's barely ever played mafia before stings my pride, esp. as I've been having a bad run of getting lynched early as town recently.
In post 965, Titus wrote:@RC, I'm going to ask you a series of odd-ball questions bc I think you're town and I have an odd decision to make. These questions aren't exclusive to RC. I do give more priority to townreads and strategic thinkers however.

Rank the utility of the following actions for town. Reasons not required. You may or may not factor in your own pm.

1) A cop and a vig
2) 2 roleblocks
3) 2 cops
4) A roleblock and a vig
5) 2 vigs
6) A roleblock and a cop
1) 2 Cops
2) A cop and a vig
3) 2 Vigs
4) RB & Cop
5) RB & Vig
6) 2 RBs

For reasons.

Further thoughts on catchup, trying to actually read & not skim:

Chemist is fucking reading me properly! Thank god, at least the people with meta on me aren't scumreading the votehopping. Thank you, please keep talking; sorry to ask this but I think I'm gonna be in a bit of a hole without some help here.

Dannflor & Dolittle's interactions look good for both of them.

RCE's suggestion is interesting. Damn it, I really do need to read those six pages, I'm being an idiot.

Let's go back and do that right now.

... LLD bothers to post about Senshi looking bad?? In a really vague, shady way? Huh.

... Dannflor does not like the gamma/bitmap spat. Interesting. @Gamma why did you drop your case on bitmap?

Rereading Sailor's re-entrance and it's giving me instinctive aversion reactions. Eugh. Smells of not wanting to do work & not liking being called up to do it. Outright calls Tana a liar for saying a lot is happening, and votes her for it. NAGL. However I sympathize with T&E being annoyingly closemouthed about information after my own spat with them. Mmmm. On reread, I still think this is scummy, but less so.

... Dannfor's naked vote here is... I can get why it would happen, but Senshi is not wrong to call it out as bad. It's interesting that Dann has not seen a lot of pressure for it that I recall; likely because they say the obvious re "this push is incredibly forced", but it's still a LHF vote and not something I like. Continuing... Senshi mischaracterizes my push onto LLD and will soon get slapped for it by her.

Comment from Senshi: "That doesn't make [these events] actually worth comment unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push." This feels scum-midnset to me. However, their reactions to Dannfor are good and towny. Interesting.

Dannflor accuses them of being "overly hostile"... I would have said "overdefensive" or "annoyed you have to actually contribute." Spin towards a scum read of Senshi? Possible. Not sure if that's necessarily scummy though. Definitely much more interested in dann now.

Tana and Ephraim's response to the same question is muxh more thought out and solvey and makes me feel good about my current read on them.

Dannfor replies to: "unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push."

with "What on earth makes this a worthy push"

Which is so blatantly wrong and out of character for them that I feel it deserves a vote. Sailor was explicitly saying they were
not
worthy of a push.

LLD is present in thread when this happens and does
not
kick Dannfor's teeth in for it. That's a bad look for her tbqh.

... Damn it, I really really should have actually read this. Now RCE's gonna have beaten me to all this let me read the damn thread -

... Wait, what?

@RCEnigma: Have you seriously considered Dannflor as your potential scumpartner? They look very bad in their interactions with senshi; they seem to be pushing the escalation and almost lolcatting, in stark contrast to their usual tone. They do back off when called on it in #529, but...

I really do think they deserve more investigation, especially as I did read their earlier effort to get me to post reads as "conciliatory" and now they're trying to get it read as "trying to find associatives"; the motivational spin seems off to me.

... ugh, "pops might be scum but is that interesting". Senshi is really reminding me why I don't like their posting.

Here comes LLD and slaps down Senshi's bad read of me, but does not place a vote on her for it or mention anything about the Dannfor interaction. This feels different from the Lexi I played with and my mond immediately goes to "scum partners with dannfor?", but I know Lexi is a ruthless busser... but she does pretend to not notice things. It's not enough to drive a lynch on but it's another mark in my "lexi scum" column rather than my "lexi town" column.

#569 from Dannfor pinged me when I skimmed as off on tone and it's pinging me again now. Their hedge in #579 as senshi continues to spew flames everywhere is bad. I am frankly skimming the tana/senshi stuff again because it's boring as hell; it's gotten very emotionally loaded at this point and fights like that are rarely if ever AI IME. Also interesting that they ask after Bitmap in #583.

#589 has much better frustrated-town tone to it, but... I frankly cannot be arsed to read this senshi/tana fight. My eyes glaze over. It's long and sucky and bad. We've gotten into calls for mod intervention now. Over what looks like a pointless slapfight imo. Like, seriously, all five of you need to grow up and play the damn game. Dannfor expresses my own thoughts here in #635. Annnd moves off towards Pops. Interesting. I think towny.

Oh for crying out loud this goes on for two more pages?

... And Croag posts. And says they need to re-evaluate everything. Oh come on.

annd gameplay comes in and posts ACTUAL FUCKING CONTENT my SAVIOUR

and here I come in and make my vote

... You know, I think... Okay, no, this was never legit, if I'd been paying attention I'd have voted Dannfor. But I get why I did this, dumb as it was.

@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a
real, solid
analysis of bitmap from you.

VOTE: Dannfor

... ugh, due diligence, let's iso the blighter... nothing that immediately makes me want to rescind this. @Dannfor I'm really looking forwards to your answers here.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

Note: still not actually caught up, I'msomewhere in uhhhh 43? I lost my place going back to read the senshi fight. Please hold...
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

... Ok, more or less actually caught up now. Gamma back-off on bitmap feels weird and what the fuck is with that timing? Also, announcing day roleblockers are a thing??
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ugh do I need to try in this game now.

I just found out I don't work tomorrow so I cna play more borderlands

don't make me actually pay attention

Guess I'll start with the easy stuff

Eva, the reason I'm not doing the things you are expecting is because

1) I change my Meta every game intentionally, so one game of experience with me will not gather much moss as far as things go
2) I'm literally currently not engaged with the thread at all. I'm responding to things and not being proactive, as you've helpfully pointed out because proactivity requires work I genuinely don't wanna put in rn.
3) The person you know outside mafia and the person you know inside Mafia aren't the same. We're both passionate and stuff but you haven't seen all sides of me. I'm not somoene for meta but if you want to continue to base your approaches about me on them, you have some 10 years of mafia games from me on this site so you can always feel free to read through them. Again, see point 1 for why that is fruitless, but there are consistencies (anger, passion, emotional play)

I have literally zero reads right now because I've been skimming and not actually processing. Just trying to keep up with the thread instead of solving. Maybe I'll do some of that tonight, maybe not.

I will definitely begin solving by tomorrow night at latest. I have no intentions of letting this game flow by me. That's why it's 45 pages in and I'm not lost, because I am reading, just not currently in a mood to give effort.

Yo Pops wanna play BL3?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:Dannfor replies to: "unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push."

Which is so blatantly wrong and out of character for them that I feel it deserves a vote. Sailor was explicitly saying they were not worthy of a push.
Not sure how important this is in your overall read of Dann, but I'm pretty sure the "this" he was referring to there was the vote on Tana, i.e.
"What on earth makes [this] a worthy push" could be reworded as--> "Why are you voting [Tana]?"

I slightly think Dann doing a snapvote on me there is maybe townie even if I found it annoying at the time. Still leaning town on him.

-Mercury
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:Dannfor replies to: "unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push."

Which is so blatantly wrong and out of character for them that I feel it deserves a vote. Sailor was explicitly saying they were not worthy of a push.
And I was asking what makes the push on Tana & Ephraim a worthy push if those weren't a worthy push.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner, or sailor, intentionally used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
11/10 deduction except that's 100% false to anyone that remotely followed what happened.

SS Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Damn look at that ninja. Even got the exact same presentation of the quote lol

Cunnigham's law in action :P

-Mercury
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a real, solid analysis of bitmap from you.
The former comment is simply untrue. Even as scum I would not intentionally stroke an argument between two players that was that heated and personal. I also did not know RC and Krazy didn't get along prior to this.

I voted Senshi initially because I thought their push on Tana was terrible, frankly. That's all there is to it.

Why do you want a Bitmap read from me? That seems random
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1043, Titus wrote:Sailor, your thoughts on recent events?

Can Shiro bake a cookie?
I have a book with recipes for chocolate cookies. And I mean Titus I kinda started this LE thing and as of now my thoughts haven't really changed infact the voting anyone that goes against them in an attempt to save face strengthens it.

I also do belive Katsuki should be lynched tommorow or vigged at night. I don't want to repeat heroes wanted. I really don't.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1105, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Ugh do I need to try in this game now.

I just found out I don't work tomorrow so I cna play more borderlands

don't make me actually pay attention

Guess I'll start with the easy stuff

Eva, the reason I'm not doing the things you are expecting is because

1) I change my Meta every game intentionally, so one game of experience with me will not gather much moss as far as things go
2) I'm literally currently not engaged with the thread at all. I'm responding to things and not being proactive, as you've helpfully pointed out because proactivity requires work I genuinely don't wanna put in rn.
3) The person you know outside mafia and the person you know inside Mafia aren't the same. We're both passionate and stuff but you haven't seen all sides of me. I'm not somoene for meta but if you want to continue to base your approaches about me on them, you have some 10 years of mafia games from me on this site so you can always feel free to read through them. Again, see point 1 for why that is fruitless, but there are consistencies (anger, passion, emotional play)

I have literally zero reads right now because I've been skimming and not actually processing. Just trying to keep up with the thread instead of solving. Maybe I'll do some of that tonight, maybe not.

I will definitely begin solving by tomorrow night at latest. I have no intentions of letting this game flow by me. That's why it's 45 pages in and I'm not lost, because I am reading, just not currently in a mood to give effort.

Yo Pops wanna play BL3?
I played up to level 6 today, workout how to add me in client and/or PM, I'm arround to play right now
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

My username on Epic Game Store is EmeraldAsh34
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1048, Titus wrote:Hmph...

The proxy thing works by Katsuki voting who I say. I already answered why the different wagon...VCA.

Shiro should bake a cookie matching your hydra's mood.

Fresh out the oven. Right after it was burning everything it touched.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 993, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 990, RCEnigma wrote:Can't help but feel like sailor/Ephraim distracted everyone when bit was becoming a viable wagon.
i'm finding it really hard to believe there's only 4 scum this game with how terrible the quality of some of these posts are
Lul
Reading up now
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1111, Sailor Senshi wrote:

Can Shiro bake a cookie?
I have a book with recipes for chocolate cookies. And I mean Titus I kinda started this LE thing and as of now my thoughts haven't really changed infact the
voting anyone that goes against them in an attempt to save face strengthens it.

I also do belive Katsuki should be lynched tommorow or vigged at night. I don't want to repeat heroes wanted. I really don't.
... people voting for me when I am town are statistically more likely to be mafia. That's how the game works, the scum wanto to drive MLs. I'm not trying to save face here; if I was trying to save face I'd be looking for someone uninvolved to make a case on. I'm not; instead I'm doing the hard work of sorting through my own wagon.

Like seriously, are you really arguing that I should just be ignoring these people despite knowing that at least one of them is likely scum?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

I kinda don't want to be voting LE anymore their last wall post was really townie, it made me 180.

Eeeeeeeeeh I was confident as well.

@GIF
B tag supremacy forever
Unvote

P. Edit

Hush hush your past post already broke my read.

SS Venus
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1062, Bitmap wrote:Actually RCEnigma, what did
I
do specifically to warrant a scum read and a vote?
In post 1063, Bitmap wrote:Like your scum read on me is based on someone else's actions...

Why aren't you voting the person who did the scummy action?
Good questions
VOTE: RCEnigma
I already expressed concern about this push and Bitmap is looking a little better
Honestly I think it's best if I turn out the feedback from our spat
Another day, another bad gamma vote.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Eh I misapplied a tell I developed a while back. RCE kinda played into it but it doesn't actually seem scum motivated. I can understand how that looked scummy on my part too, very opportunistic
VOTE: gameplay I still feel like this is scum
Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
LUL
Edit: Another page, another bad gamma vote
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

@Dannfor: Please just provide the information and don't fucking make me have another row with you like I just had with Tana/Ephraim. I'm tired of having my motives questioned as an excuse to not engage with me. Aren't you trying to solve? I am trying to solve you.
Help.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

... also it's 2 am

^^;;

lovely
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

... night all
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

11 am here
Cool, I missed all the action, again
Anyway gn
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1111, Sailor Senshi wrote:

Can Shiro bake a cookie?
I have a book with recipes for chocolate cookies. And I mean Titus I kinda started this LE thing and as of now my thoughts haven't really changed infact the voting anyone that goes against them in an attempt to save face strengthens it.

This is actually so scummy considering how I was voting+pushing scum virtually the entire time I was in that game, and lynched two mafia in the 3 days I was there.

You were a huge contributing factor towards my apathy that game given how you guys managed to spam out hundreds of pages in 3 game days and I can't even be mad at you for it because you were scum there.

VOTE: SAILOR
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a