Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 1198, popsofctown wrote:188 is the post I liked a whole lot.
Presumably I'm alone in that.
A townread for a truly, obviously NAI thing?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I thought it seemed town-indicative for Chaos Wind because Chaos Wind identified that Titus did something town do more often than scum, then gave her some credit for it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:04 am

But she doesn't. It's literally a super basic thing, getting voted and then focusing on the wagon. Most people do it as most alignments. It's not some special thing to townread someone for.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Well. Suppose Chaos Wind is stupid as I am. Isn't it town indicative for Chaos Wind, then?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:10 am

I don't believe that they're bad enough to consecutively generate two bullshit reads and I do believe that those would be high up on the likeliness for scum them to provide.
I also believe based on gut view of the gamestate up to this point that scum are going to be extremely reluctant to bus and I don't townread you so your defense of CW is ++ to me honestly.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

I don't like pops this game.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not trying to get you to unvote. I'm just jamming.

I like when you explain things.
"Well, I..."
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1193, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1191, Lady Eventide wrote:You're now saying that you might lynch pops before me, while saying that your case on them is still weaker than mine and largely based on associatives with me. That's a bad look.
What are you gonna do about it?
What do you think all my previous posts were, chopped liver?

Also, this:

VOTE: Tana and Ephraim
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: pops

Why are you defending such a bad slot? Are you trying to appease to Chaos Wind and other scummy players?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1207, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1191, Lady Eventide wrote:You're now saying that you might lynch pops before me, while saying that your case on them is still weaker than mine and largely based on associatives with me. That's a bad look.

Also, this:

this is a bad vote
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Could you rewrite 1208 so it's coherent?
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:18 am

I mean LE said they were good as scum, not as town :]
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1210, popsofctown wrote:Could you rewrite 1208 so it's coherent?
Why are you defending someone who is scummy? Are you trying to sway/pocket Chaos Wind into voting in your favor? You did this to me the last two times you were scum so I don't like how you're defending Chaos Wind.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In Dance Game/Guns and Roses, you pocketed me, a pretty scummy slot in a defense the same way you are doing here. It pings me as really off.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:27 am

I agree that Pops is scummy.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 am

I'm not sure why I'm not voting her tbh.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

I actually wasn't trying to earn your vote. I don't think I ever fake a townread on a player when I play scum. I try to think about what behaviors town!pops would townread or scumread and mimick that as closely as I can. I've come to realize that it results in bussing my partners too often, so I've been adjusting the scum side of that, but I haven't adjusted the town side of that very much.

I said I townread you because I thought town!pops would have townread you. I said I scumread your day 2 play because I thought town!pops would probably scumread your day 2 play. I only lied about nullreading my partner GoldenRobster and then when things started to narrow I had to fake scumreads on everyone but me of course.

I found it pretty surprising that RC moved his vote from LE onto CW after using pretty strong wording for how scummy he thinks I am, since that represents a heavy gap in judgment when I townread that slot. So I was curious to dig into why. He could convince me wrong. I'm not sure whether I'm persuaded yet but now I at least understand his perspective better.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1213, Bitmap wrote:In Dance Game/Guns and Roses, you pocketed me, a pretty scummy slot in a defense the same way you are doing here. It pings me as really off.
You seemed really town motivated day 1 of Guns and Roses. I'm not sure how so much of the town didn't see that. You quite possibly won town the entire game because I didn't get my ideal partner, Dunnstral, who did identify that townspew, and who is more stable and wouldn't have left me in endgame, I don't think. You ought to recognize that.
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 am

Didn't I already say that your townread on CW was a contributing factor to my wanting CW lynched?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yes? I don't know why you need to say it twice? No one's said otherwise?
"Well, I..."
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1209, Bitmap wrote:

Also, this:

this is a bad vote
Why?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1220, Lady Eventide wrote:

Also, this:

this is a bad vote
Why?
Well, for one, it won't do anything without 8 votes just like it, and that's not going to happen.
"Well, I..."
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1221, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1220, Lady Eventide wrote:

Also, this:

this is a bad vote
Why?
Well, for one, it won't do anything without 8 votes just like it, and that's not going to happen.
Sure as hell won't happen if not even
I'm
willing to post it in the first place. Also, this question was directed at Bitmap specifically, so please refrain from horning in.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1216, popsofctown wrote:I actually wasn't trying to earn your vote. I don't think I ever fake a townread on a player when I play scum. I try to think about what behaviors town!pops would townread or scumread and mimick that as closely as I can. I've come to realize that it results in bussing my partners too often, so I've been adjusting the scum side of that, but I haven't adjusted the town side of that very much.

I said I townread you because I thought town!pops would have townread you. I said I scumread your day 2 play because I thought town!pops would probably scumread your day 2 play. I only lied about nullreading my partner GoldenRobster and then when things started to narrow I had to fake scumreads on everyone but me of course.

I found it pretty surprising that RC moved his vote from LE onto CW after using pretty strong wording for how scummy he thinks I am, since that represents a heavy gap in judgment when I townread that slot. So I was curious to dig into why. He could convince me wrong. I'm not sure whether I'm persuaded yet but now I at least understand his perspective better.
Ok, I see somewhat. It's just that your play is close to what I see from scum!pops.

@LE: Why do you want to lynch the N1 kill bait? Also, pretty sure that slot is town based on Sakura's postings.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

post 971 is indeed a really really bad post. I don't think it has to be SvS to be a really bad post.
"Well, I..."