Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1297, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 1296, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1294, Chaos Wind wrote: That wasn’t an answer to your question, that was calling your question scummy

-Wind
How is it scummy? Scum has a tendency to cover for scummy town in order to sway votes towards their side.
You’re projecting your scum read on me onto pops’s read to push them

-Wind
This makes no sense. pops even admitted to you being scummy as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1261, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1259, Lady Eventide wrote:@Gameplay: Same question; what are your current reads of Dannfor and RCE?
I have Dann as town
As for RCE idk
Can't really recall any of his posts and I didn't really follow his logic that someone was trying to distract from a Bitmap lynch. It didn't seem very probable tbf.
Do you think it’s scummy?
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Chaos Wind »

In post 1300, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1294, Chaos Wind wrote: That wasn’t an answer to your question, that was calling your question scummy

-Wind
How is it scummy? Scum has a tendency to cover for scummy town in order to sway votes towards their side.

-Wind
Wait where

-Wind
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'm okay if we lynch RCE today as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1302, Chaos Wind wrote:

-Wind

-Wind
Wait where

-Wind
Let me rephrase that. He's saying you being derpy and scummy is a town-tell for you.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

I can’t read Chemist, I always sr him. Based on him saying Pops wallpost was hard to read or whatever, probably not SvS.

I’m null on them and people I’m not tr or with reads I don’t trust are also pushing them.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1298, Lady Eventide wrote: Right now I'm thinking there's at least one scum in Dann/RCE, and I very much want to hear everyone's reads on this.
I really don't like "There must be in scum in subset X" minigames. I feel like it just gives you more chances to mess up, once when you setup the group, then again if you miss as you select within the group.

I'd have to be sold on Dannflor or RCE being independently scummy for the things they've done.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Chaos Wind »

In post 1304, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1302, Chaos Wind wrote:

-Wind

-Wind
Wait where

-Wind
Let me rephrase that. He's saying you being derpy and scummy is a town-tell for you.
oh. okay.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1264, Lady Eventide wrote:Hmmmm.

Reread is saying that Bitmap is likely town to me. Which says...

VOTE: RCEnigma

I feel that your theory, if actually believed, ought to have led to a vote on Dannfor, not on Senshi. Why do you believe Senshi/Tana scum/scum before considering Dannfor at all?
I didn’t even know RCE was voting us? Finally a vote of yours I don’t hate. RCE is making a link between us and Bitmap, for completely ludicrous reasons.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

VOTE: Popsofctown

Would have preferred not voting against Tana's read there but yeah.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1265, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 1196, Tana and Ephraim wrote:If they're scum this is a scum lynch which is great.

If this is town we're killing someone who is never going to do anything more than what they've done so far.

And they have made some
awful
takes so far this game.
Good morning to you too

-Wind
Is this Chemist or Eragon?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 am

Wind is Chemist, Eragon is Chaos.
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Chaos Wind »

In post 1310, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1265, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 1196, Tana and Ephraim wrote:If they're scum this is a scum lynch which is great.

If this is town we're killing someone who is never going to do anything more than what they've done so far.

And they have made some
awful
takes so far this game.
Good morning to you too

-Wind
Is this Chemist or Eragon?
Chemist, you can tell because I use capitals normally.

-Wind
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1271, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1266, gameplay506 wrote:

I feel that your theory, if actually believed, ought to have led to a vote on Dannfor, not on Senshi. Why do you believe Senshi/Tana scum/scum before considering Dannfor at all?
Mmm can you explain
The theory they put forwards is that the tana/senshi fight was staged/inflamed to distract from the bitmap wagon. If so, then either A: Senshi and/or Tana have excellent acting skills in order to stage that, or B: Dannfor was an instigator from the sidelines. Having reread that section, B seems far more plausible to me.
How did Dann instigate anything?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1298, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1287, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1281, Lady Eventide wrote:He could have, I just don't understand why the hell he'd investigate that one first.
I see, I see
And since you asked me about my read on RCE and Dann do you think they are buddies or just that RCE was trying to ml Sailor?
I think it's possible that RCE was literally talking about a strategy he used with Dannfor and pinning it on Senshi, yeah. His argument also comes with a built in excuse to back off: lynch bitmap or senshi, they flip green, whoops better reevaluate everything!

I don't like RCE's pushes on Sailor or Bitmap at all. Especially as they chose to push Sailor for their association with Bitmap rather than, y'know, Bitmap.

Right now I'm thinking there's at least one scum in Dann/RCE, and I very much want to hear everyone's reads on this.

@Senshi: I'm doing ny best, ok? You got any advice for me to improve, or are you just going to snark from the sidelines?
Skimming through but this is completely false. I pushed bitmap for the association because it could have been intentionally from senshi or someone was fanning the flames from the outside.

I recall Dann hopping on and off the wagon pretty quickly. But in order to evaluate the latter I would have to reread the sailor vs Ephraim part and see how slots on the outside interacted with the conflict. I'm not thrilled about doing it but I probably will at some point anyway.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:09 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1308, Sailor Senshi wrote:

I didn’t even know RCE was voting us? Finally a vote of yours I don’t hate. RCE is making a link between us and Bitmap, for completely ludicrous reasons.
I'm not, I moved to bitmap awhile ago.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1276, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1271, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1266, gameplay506 wrote:

Mmm can you explain
The theory they put forwards is that the tana/senshi fight was staged/inflamed to distract from the bitmap wagon. If so, then either A: Senshi and/or Tana have excellent acting skills in order to stage that, or B: Dannfor was an instigator from the sidelines. Having reread that section, B seems far more plausible to me.
Well:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner,
or sailor
, intentionally used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
So he could've possibly believed scenario A and thus his vote on Sailor does make sense, right?
He said he hated Krazy’s push on Tana.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1110, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a real, solid analysis of bitmap from you.
The former comment is simply untrue. Even as scum I would not intentionally stroke an argument between two players that was that heated and personal. I also did not know RC and Krazy didn't get along prior to this.

I voted Senshi initially because I thought their push on Tana was terrible, frankly. That's all there is to it.

Why do you want a Bitmap read from me? That seems random
Damn, I have a good memory. :)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You guys are misordering things right now. I didn't move onto sailor because of my theory or read. I was already voting sailor when they clashed with Ephraim and voted bitmap not long after it.
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Chaos Wind »

In post 1317, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1110, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a real, solid analysis of bitmap from you.
The former comment is simply untrue. Even as scum I would not intentionally stroke an argument between two players that was that heated and personal. I also did not know RC and Krazy didn't get along prior to this.

I voted Senshi initially because I thought their push on Tana was terrible, frankly. That's all there is to it.

Why do you want a Bitmap read from me? That seems random
Damn, I have a good memory. :)
Weird flex but okay

-Wind
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:17 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I was talking about RCE in that post, Sailor
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1306, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1298, Lady Eventide wrote: Right now I'm thinking there's at least one scum in Dann/RCE, and I very much want to hear everyone's reads on this.
I really don't like "There must be in scum in subset X" minigames. I feel like it just gives you more chances to mess up, once when you setup the group, then again if you miss as you select within the group.

I'd have to be sold on Dannflor or RCE being independently scummy for the things they've done.
Both of them are. RCE's doing this weird shit with Bitmap and Senshi, and Dann reads very much as instigating. The fact that I've put these two reads together into a larger picture ought not to be causing you distress IMO; though I do understand the broader principle against lynch chaining, I don't think it applies here, since I'm not saying Dann's alignment implies much about RCE's or vice versa.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 am

Danny boy, get your vote back on Pops.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 am

Post by DrDolittle »

im sorry i he/she wronged you eventide - hydras make gendering hard. but I don't think is a town post. There's some objective faults such as 1) I was your second vote after Bitmap, and 2) what I'm posting are not walls, its ISOs without the quotes. I mean, with a game advancing so fast, it's kind of necessary to do it. My "fluff" as you say are when I'm online and can directly engage. 3) Not sure why you unvoted since I continued that pattern, and are vote hopping around so much.

@LE: is it that your reads are changing that frequently?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1298, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1287, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1281, Lady Eventide wrote:He could have, I just don't understand why the hell he'd investigate that one first.
I see, I see
And since you asked me about my read on RCE and Dann do you think they are buddies or just that RCE was trying to ml Sailor?
I think it's possible that RCE was literally talking about a strategy he used with Dannfor and pinning it on Senshi, yeah. His argument also comes with a built in excuse to back off: lynch bitmap or senshi, they flip green, whoops better reevaluate everything!

I don't like RCE's pushes on Sailor or Bitmap at all. Especially as they chose to push Sailor for their association with Bitmap rather than, y'know, Bitmap.

Right now I'm thinking there's at least one scum in Dann/RCE, and I very much want to hear everyone's reads on this.

@Senshi: I'm doing ny best, ok? You got any advice for me to improve, or are you just going to snark from the sidelines?
No, you’re doing better now. How do you read Pops, CW?

I’m struggling to find townie reasons to read that comment from RCE, that’s why I think Dann is town. It wasn’t scummy to be suspicious of Krazy for his Tana push but it IS super sketch for RCE to throw shade on us for something that makes 0 sense.