Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

It's not whether she posts or not, it's an intangible thing. I am leaning town right now on the slot but not heavily.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1301, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1261, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1259, Lady Eventide wrote:@Gameplay: Same question; what are your current reads of Dannfor and RCE?
I have Dann as town
As for RCE idk
Can't really recall any of his posts and I didn't really follow his logic that someone was trying to distract from a Bitmap lynch. It didn't seem very probable tbf.
Do you think it’s scummy?
Not really
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 am

Subject: Boundaries of Reality - [Game Over]
MariaR wrote:Let's ignore the fact about me not being scum because that obv isn't gonna convince anyone whatever I'll swallow my pride on that one even if I think it's annoying slightly. (Like do you think I'm lying here or.)
Who were the main pushes of the Lady angel wagon.
Pedit: It is Nancy
This is what gave me that idea, and i kinda feel bad coz i knew she was actually town since i was scum in that game.
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:09 am

So I devloped a theory that MariaR not being very invested in a game = MariaR is town.
And that is much better than living paranoid of her.
So far that tell worked on Project Arch.
-Tana
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1328, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1321, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1306, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1298, Lady Eventide wrote: Right now I'm thinking there's at least one scum in Dann/RCE, and I very much want to hear everyone's reads on this.
I really don't like "There must be in scum in subset X" minigames. I feel like it just gives you more chances to mess up, once when you setup the group, then again if you miss as you select within the group.

I'd have to be sold on Dannflor or RCE being independently scummy for the things they've done.
Both of them are. RCE's doing this weird shit with Bitmap and Senshi, and Dann reads very much as instigating. The fact that I've put these two reads together into a larger picture ought not to be causing you distress IMO; though I do understand the broader principle against lynch chaining, I don't think it applies here, since I'm not saying Dann's alignment implies much about RCE's or vice versa.
Except you're changing order of events and actions to fit your narrative which is scummy af.
If I'm confused I would love to see the evidence that proves me wrong here.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1330, Dannflor wrote:The characterization of me as an "instigator" is... I don't know what but not something I feel very enthusiastic about engaging in.

I'm not really interested in
nor do I have the time to do
a thorough analysis of Bitmap, Lady E. I don't have a read I'm confident in on that slot right now.
Gun to head probably town.
... if you don't have a solid read of the slot, why on earth aren't you interested in analyzing it?
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1356, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1343, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Hey who made the post where they were like setting up a dichotomy between two players' vote shifting patterns, one of which was Dannflor? Early in the game
LE I think.
Pretty damn sure that wasn't me. I'll go look it up once I finish catchup, because that does seem intriguing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1264, Lady Eventide wrote:Hmmmm.

Reread is saying that Bitmap is likely town to me. Which says...

VOTE: RCEnigma

I feel that your theory, if actually believed, ought to have led to a vote on Dannfor, not on Senshi. Why do you believe Senshi/Tana scum/scum before considering Dannfor at all?
For example. You're pushing me because the way you see it, I pushed sailor over Dann. I pushed neither, my vote was already on bitmap as of .

Later down the line, I won't multiquote cuz mobile bleh but your next issue was that I was connecting a mislynch elsewhere instead of just pushing bitmap, which I was. So fmpov it's like you aren't putting facts together to push your own reasonings. Anyone can look and see your accusations aren't lining up.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

"It looks to me gameplay felt the need to justify their actions when most of us really dont
I haven't seen Titus make a read like that as a villager but she probably twisted gameplay's posts as over justifying"

So in other words... You think Titus is twisting gameplay's words, but you believe them anyway?

@Cafe Stiles: This seriously needs explaining.

Pedit @RCEnigma: I don't like you saying "I wasn't voting them therefore I can't have been pushing them"; that feels like scumlogic to me. I'll check your other claims once I'm not in class. (~2hrs.)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It wasn't a push, dann asked about my theory and how sailor could fit into it. I obliged.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1434, RCEnigma wrote:It wasn't a push, dann asked about my theory and how sailor could fit into it. I obliged.
Please cite this post, that's highly interesting
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Hidden Happiness »

God I ask my hydra partner to do one thing so I can focus on my college work but I guess I have to do everything myself and catch up.
I refuse to read 40+ pages so I'm skipping to like page 25 if anything happened before oh well don't care.
~Celica
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nah, you're good.

I think Celica is Shadoweh?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Bitmap »

Nah Celica is MariaR. You can tell with the yandere talk.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1029, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner, or sailor, intentionally used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
You think Sailor is Bitmap's partner?

I'm not really sure how this theory makes sense honestly
The first interaction I see between you and Dannflor is this post, where he's responding to your intimation that sailor could be scum. Okay. So then after this you go on to say...

... that this was Dannflor narrowing things on you in #1049. Interesting.

#1314 also pushes the scales towards the Dann-scum side for me. Your story is consistent and you've maintained it almost since you made the comment in the first place. I even get a good reason why you're not voting Dannflor here.

Okay, I'm mistaken here.

VOTE: Dannflor
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 am

In post 603, Sailor Senshi wrote:OK.

You should be temp banned for that though because it's totally uncalled for. Everything I said was about how you play as the scum alignment vs. how you play as the town alignment. I have not attacked your person directly at all and this is totally unnecessary.

-Mercury
Just ignore it. This is a game of mafia meant for fun this is just creating something toxic. I know me bringing something up that happened 20 pages ago is talking about it again but this is more for everyone. If it gets toxic take a step back. Please dear god.

Okay page 25 is people just being toxic thank the jesus fuck I decided to take the time out of my day to do this over college weeeeeeee.
In post 630, Dannflor wrote:also I lowkey think pops is the real scum here who slipped in an unvote so she could vote on the Senshi wagon later in a more natural / less noticeable way
Quote this post for me in question? I was scumreading Pops early game but it’s slowly got better in the little bit I was reading. I know pops hates being scum and I’m seeing the energy I saw in role call. (Even though role call was a fucking shitty game)
In post 636, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 622, Dannflor wrote:But I'm addressing your play here, which is to repeatedly make assertions about this game and what has happened/is happening that I just don't think are true at all?

idk

I already town read Tana's slot, I need to sort you, and whatever you're doing right now is not good. And it sucks because I don't know if this is fucked up town!Krazy who has a grudge that's making him play weird or scum!Krazy.
I had like one town read and maybe two town leans and no scum reads and make the assertion that the game just wasn't very interesting. That's a totally subjective interpretation of game events -- even though, yes, I did joke about it being 'objectively boring' -- but I was pushing Sakura because she argued the game was interesting when I disagreed. In doing so I got her to summarize *what she sees* as the major events of the game.

Here's the thing -- it's easy to get a summary of a game you basically haven't read if you say something wrong about the game and then tell people to prove you wrong. It's a lot more interesting to read the game when you see how other people are interpreting the events of the game.

Normally I wouldn't provoke someone into summarizing the game for me, but since Sakura literally argued there was so much going on, I had no reason not to poke her a little bit.

Then RC just turns around and escalates every single fucking thing without letting me just talk to Sakura a little bit and get a feel for the game.

I don't know if this is his scum play but it sure as fuck is annoying, and I know that I tend to find him very annoying when he is scum. That's a description, by the way, of my subjective reaction to him playing a certain alignment--it is not an insult of him personally, even though he seems to have decided to interpret it as such.

-Mercury
I like this, it’s a post I myself would make as I love to get reactions out of people and the way the anger is kinda level in the post suggests this is more real than it is overblown. The play lines up to me.
In post 639, Dannflor wrote:I think the Titus pushes came from "picking a side" between Titus and gameplay. idk I didn't think too much of them because most of the votes seemed to be in the interest of building a wagon
MMMM Is Dann smart enough to build up the illusion that sides are a thing? I’ve been townreading gameplay but I don’t see what Titus has done that’s overly scummy. Anyone trying to make it seem like sides are a thing needs a reality check.

Excuse me while I just skip 27-29 because people have no idea what stepping away from the keyboard is clearly.

God dam I feel at this point I'm gonna need to make my own engagement here
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:27 am

In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
VOTE: Lady Evenitde This is because of stuff that happened due to emotion are you kidding me right now? You’re not this bad, no one is this bad. Because this isn’t even a ‘town scum’ thing it’s reading basic human emotion and how it went out of control. If you read the last few pages at all you would see this
anyone
would see that. This is just scum who is taking advantage of the gamestate

Mental self-reminder: Enigma/Dann/Lady
In post 762, Titus wrote:Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

VOTE: gameplay
Titus, why this? Gameplays reactions are the exact ones I would make myself in a lot of time in the last few pages. I get you were scumreading them early but has none of the posts they made you go ‘hm?’

@Sakura/RC I refuse to read you guys until you cut the bs ate fighting I’ll read your other posts but sweet jesus.
In post 775, Lady Eventide wrote:Cool.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually done anything about them.

-E
Why the change of vote here? Side note, I myself should prob read LLD so hopefully she posts!
In post 793, Lady Eventide wrote:It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.

It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.
>Doing a read lists under pressure when they called out gameplay for not doing something ‘right away’
So, to use your own words. Why didn’t you do that read list before you got pressed?
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1441, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 737, Lady Eventide wrote:Wow, like six pages of useless flaming overnight. Mafia must be laughing and laughing right now.

And it all started with pressure being put on Sailor Senshi, so guess where my vote's going?

VOTE: Sailor Senshi

If the thread explodes when someone gets pressured, >rand they're scum.
VOTE: Lady Evenitde This is because of stuff that happened due to emotion are you kidding me right now? You’re not this bad, no one is this bad. Because this isn’t even a ‘town scum’ thing it’s reading basic human emotion and how it went out of control. If you read the last few pages at all you would see this
anyone
would see that. This is just scum who is taking advantage of the gamestate

Mental self-reminder: Enigma/Dann/Lady
In post 762, Titus wrote:Not townreading Sailor from that exchange, but the wagon seems to be organically dying so...

VOTE: gameplay
Titus, why this? Gameplays reactions are the exact ones I would make myself in a lot of time in the last few pages. I get you were scumreading them early but has none of the posts they made you go ‘hm?’

@Sakura/RC I refuse to read you guys until you cut the bs ate fighting I’ll read your other posts but sweet jesus.
In post 775, Lady Eventide wrote:Cool.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

I'm noticing that despite acknowledging my arguments, you haven't actually done anything about them.

-E
Why the change of vote here? Side note, I myself should prob read LLD so hopefully she posts!
In post 793, Lady Eventide wrote:It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.

It's time I got serious about this shit so let's do a readslist. All this is based on ISOs 'cause I'm lazy tbqh.
>Doing a read lists under pressure when they called out gameplay for not doing something ‘right away’
So, to use your own words. Why didn’t you do that read list before you got pressed?
Because I got interrupted in the middle of doing it. I got two people into my first version of this before I ended up having to go off and mow the lawn.

As for the concept of a dann/me/Enigma scumteam... honestly that's outright laughable to me. Please keep reading, I think you'll see why.

LLD said she'd play today. I'm eagerly awaiting her proper entrance.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:37 am

In post 826, gameplay506 wrote:Hm idk RCE I don't see Titus trying to solve me here, I see Titus banging her fist on the table, going GP is scum, while providing some pretty made-up reasoning for it.

And the fact that she just continues to read me in the same way 15 pages later with still minimal effort to solve me out makes me think she is just comfortable keeping that read and not comfortable backing out of it.
What exactly are you expecting out of a post made so early? It was 138. I think from Titus that was mostly NAI. Sure, the vote was serious but considering how early it was they didn’t have much to work off of.
In post 831, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 827, Tana and Ephraim wrote:>Asking Katsuki for reads on D1.
-Tana
I mean I'm not just going to tolerate Katsuki trying to lurk to late game when I know that's exactly what he brags about being his scum strategy.
QFE
In post 833, Dannflor wrote:
In post 813, Sailor Senshi wrote:Is it too soon to say, that I think at least one scum may be on us? It’s rapid fire with no real reasoning.
I do think the amount of people who piled on to you in a very short amount of time is worrying.
And what about all the people who just did that to Lady/called her posts at the time scummy? No? Nothing? Yeah, didn’t think so.
In post 840, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Eventide
MMMMM
In post 927, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 923, Tana and Ephraim wrote:But it seems you're getting hung up over these "reasons" from "reading your games" instead of... you know, adressing the fact that i called your vote opportunistic, also you mentioned you wanted to hear more from us when there's a big ISO with posts from both, and we've consistently interacted with the playerbase and provided reads as we form them. But NOPE, apparently we're scum because RC read your games and figured you were scum from doing so, everything else be damned.
-Tana
... Huh. Interesting.

Yes, there is a big ISO. Nonetheless, I wanted to hear more. Wanting to hear more =/= calling you inactive, please do be clear regarding that.

I still want to hear more from RC and get real proof he's read WC1, but this feels good. I think Dolittle's my priority now, rather than you two.

VOTE: DrDolittle
Even with your reads lists it’s so hard for me to understand how you got to point A to point B in your posts. Maybe you did something magical and talked about a lot of people in the 12 pages I missed, but I don’t think it’s that far fetched for me to go ??? right now.
In post 987, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Bitmap for reasons.
I wish I as scum could get away with stuff like this B)
Honestly I still have 20 pages to read but it’s not like anyone listens to my reasoning ever so part of me just wants to fake it or just not read at all. ZZZ

All ~Celica
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

Keep going. This is interesting.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

:(

Your posts are fun to read Celica; I like your reasonings.

College is important though, you don't have to let mafia get in the way.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lady E please don't quote the big posts, instead do with the number of the post to avoid walls.
It's gonna be easier to read and catch-up.
Pedit: Ye, I didn't have that much of a problem with her initial vote/read as much as the second one HH
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

Re: #1443:

My vote for dolittle is partially based on info I have from my role and as such I'd prefer not to discuss it. They're looking better right now though, for reasons.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 1447, Lady Eventide wrote:Re: #:

My vote for dolittle is partially based on info I have from my role and as such I'd prefer not to discuss it. They're looking better right now though, for reasons.
Thanks!
*you can also try [post= ] [/post] when refering to posts to link them*
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:49 am

In post 990, RCEnigma wrote:Can't help but feel like sailor/Ephraim distracted everyone when bit was becoming a viable wagon.
Can’t help but feel this is trying to get people off a scum partner.
Just saying.

Side note: Why the fuck are the 2 slots I can confidently read the most null in the history of mafia right now? I don’t know how I feel about that, so I won’t!
In post 1007, DrDolittle wrote:no problem. I'm a little surprised at that you reading bitmap scum for something that happened some time ago, and titus-town reasoning all the way from single digit pages.
Y-YOU?! I-I have no words. You legit laid out perfectly good reasoning on why Enigma is scummy and-REEEEE. Maybe this is just because my head hurts and I’m super annoyed at my partner right now but I hate all of you right now. <3
In post 1010, RCEnigma wrote:I like HH as town for it because Town!Maria has never not scumread
This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
In post 1011, Hidden Happiness wrote:Why the fuck is this game at 40 pages? I wasn't even gone a day
~Celica
Hello past me, why are we doing this? I don’t know. You had college homework to do and now you have more. Yet here you are playing mafia sick as can be. Side note, take your meds next time because tylenol is a god send.
In post 1016, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1015, Tana and Ephraim wrote:3 votes from an LE lynch and not having anything else to do.
I'm kinda worried about a lack of a CW
-Tana
Okay ngl, I was too. Mostly because I firmly believe in the logic that ‘if no CW is real its’ either town or scum are happy with letting this go.’ But right as I said that It looked like a ton of people jumped on LE at the same time. So that makes me think scum might be more scared or just joined the bus. We’ll see!
In post 1032, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1030, Titus wrote:
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Titus wrote:I want to see what happens.
Okaaaaaay
I have a proxy vote which means I can progress both major wagons while being a net neutral on vca.

:)
VOTE: Titus
Can’t tell if this vote was a joke or not, mostly because I have no idea why this would warrant a vote. Maybe I’m stupid. Explain it to me.
In post 1066, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1063, Bitmap wrote:Like your scum read on me is based on someone else's actions...

Why aren't you voting the person who did the scummy action?
Wouldn't be the first time I've caught scum via another slot.
Anyone townreading this? Jw
In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Eh I misapplied a tell I developed a while back. RCE kinda played into it but it doesn't actually seem scum motivated. I can understand how that looked scummy on my part too, very opportunistic
VOTE: gameplay I still feel like this is scum
Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
This is gross, not because it was an unvote on Enigma. But the whole switch feels overly justified. It just feels like such a weird switch