Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Like I feel silly having to defend myself in this way because it's actually ridiculous how often you're just taking my posts completely out of context
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 1599, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1586, Lady Eventide wrote:Posts #90, #447, #468, #515, #583, #979, #1021, #1029, #1031, #1058, #1061 all mention bitmap before my first mention of them to you in #1110. You had mentioned them a LOT in multiple other posts, and you seem to both scum and town read them in this period. You start by voting them, then shift to a town read, then shift back to "Idk I guess" when I question you on it. It's frankly weird how often you mention them without ever actually engaging with them.
Spoiler:
In post 90, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Bitmap
In post 447, Dannflor wrote:
In post 298, Bitmap wrote:I don't feel like Lady Eventide's posts have been that from town lately. Too mechanical and no scumhunting.

VOTE: Lady Eventide
This is essentially why I voted here as I was skimming the thread earlier.

Basically, the slot had continued making fluff posts while actual content was being produced between Titus and gameplay, then her first "real post" was purely mechanical. She throws down a vote on Titus in #242 that's not attached to anything and seems to be just voting for the sake of putting a vote down on a wagon. The OMGUS vote in #271 shows there wasn't really any strong reasoning attached to the previous vote.

Nothing since then has improved the slot for me. The hop onto Pops is reads very awkward.
Idk what you consider "mentioning bitmap" but this is him talking to bitmap?
In post 468, Dannflor wrote:Yeah, Gamma's push on Bitmap is bad, but I think it's the town sort of bad.
I guess this is kind of a mention but he's talking about Gamma.
In post 515, Dannflor wrote:
In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push.
What on earth makes this a worthy push
Wasnt this refering to Krazy's push on our slot?
In post 583, Dannflor wrote:
In post 573, popsofctown wrote:
In post 559, Dannflor wrote:
In post 537, popsofctown wrote:UNVOTE:
why
I like the reasoning against Senshi, yet it's also several slots that might townspew if there's town to spew, which leaves me somewhat torn.
Did your feelings on Bitmap change at all?
Inquiring about your read on bitmap... I guess this is kind of a mention.
In post 979, Dannflor wrote:I just don't know what makes DDL more deserving over Bitmap, HH, or Chaos Wind who she claimed to also not have a read on / or needed to contribute more
This is related to 4 names someone had mentioned? didnt go check exactly who mentioned what.
In post 1021, Dannflor wrote:Wagons have been attempted on Sailor and Bitmap
This is just information.
In post 1029, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner, or sailor, intentionally used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
You think Sailor is Bitmap's partner?

I'm not really sure how this theory makes sense honestly
Ok this is a mention and somewhat of an stance.
In post 1031, Dannflor wrote:What exactly about that conflict made you think it was manufactured to draw pressure away from Bitmap?
Inquiring.
In post 1058, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1049, RCEnigma wrote:C.) I've been exploring a hypothetical why the distraction would occur and Dann narrowed it into "RCE thinks Sailor is bits partner." Which is not what I said.
How is this distraction orchestrated if that's not what you believe

Sailor as town purposefully tries to distract from the Bitmap wagon?

I'm not following
Inquiring again.
In post 1061, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1055, RCEnigma wrote:Playing devil's advocate the case can be made that scum took advantage of you vs Ephraim as the catalyst. Which is what I was getting at when I alluded to the implication on LE's slot.
Oh okay

I'm still not sure how that gets you to Bitmap is scum

Like I don't know what exactly about the conflict is tipping you off that it was either a distraction or utilized as a distraction
Inquiring yet again.

Fact checking, did you just iso and ctrl+f bitmap
-Tana
Woopsie
-Tana
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1586, Lady Eventide wrote:Posts #90, #447, #468, #515, #583, #979, #1021, #1029, #1031, #1058, #1061 all mention bitmap before my first mention of them to you in #1110. You had mentioned them a LOT in multiple other posts, and you seem to both scum and town read them in this period. You start by voting them, then shift to a town read, then shift back to "Idk I guess" when I question you on it. It's frankly weird how often you mention them without ever actually engaging with them.
Spoiler:
In post 298, Bitmap wrote:I don't feel like Lady Eventide's posts have been that from town lately. Too mechanical and no scumhunting.

Basically, the slot had continued making fluff posts while actual content was being produced between Titus and gameplay, then her first "real post" was purely mechanical. She throws down a vote on Titus in #242 that's not attached to anything and seems to be just voting for the sake of putting a vote down on a wagon. The OMGUS vote in #271 shows there wasn't really any strong reasoning attached to the previous vote.

Nothing since then has improved the slot for me. The hop onto Pops is reads very awkward.
In post 468, Dannflor wrote:Yeah, Gamma's push on Bitmap is bad, but I think it's the town sort of bad.
In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push.
why
I like the reasoning against Senshi, yet it's also several slots that might townspew if there's town to spew, which leaves me somewhat torn.
In post 979, Dannflor wrote:I just don't know what makes DDL more deserving over Bitmap, HH, or Chaos Wind who she claimed to also not have a read on / or needed to contribute more
This is related to 4 names someone had mentioned? didnt go check exactly who mentioned what.
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner, or sailor, intentionally used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.

In post 1031, Dannflor wrote:What exactly about that conflict made you think it was manufactured to draw pressure away from Bitmap?
Inquiring.
In post 1049, RCEnigma wrote:C.) I've been exploring a hypothetical why the distraction would occur and Dann narrowed it into "RCE thinks Sailor is bits partner." Which is not what I said.

I'm not following
Inquiring again.
In post 1055, RCEnigma wrote:Playing devil's advocate the case can be made that scum took advantage of you vs Ephraim as the catalyst. Which is what I was getting at when I alluded to the implication on LE's slot.
Oh okay

Like I don't know what exactly about the conflict is tipping you off that it was either a distraction or utilized as a distraction
Inquiring yet again.

-Tana
I think that's exactly what she did and it doesn't match her narrative of my making a bunch of noise about Bitmap in both directions
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Like I'm not gonna pretend I didn't swap from a vote to gut town read back to a scum read just now, but that does not match what you've made it out to be Lady E
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How many times did you use the word bitmap in reference to computer graphics that meticulously depict an image pixel by pixel?

If you say 0 you will crush my magical girl heart
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Dannflor is trying to pocket me by using sane ways of referring to the LLD and Eventide slots

It is working
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Dannflor »

my kitten tactic didn't work out so I gotta swap to this
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

Spoiler:

why

Inquiring.

I'm not following
Inquiring again.
Oh okay

Inquiring yet again.

-Tana
Yep. And I don't deny that a lot of these mentions are tangential. It's just... I would expect that someone who you've mentioned offhandedly in 1/7 of your posts, and placed a vote on,
might actually be someone you should be invested in solving? Just maybe??

@Dannflor: Yeah, I'm not saying that you were pushing them or anything; if anything I'm surprised that you manage to mention them this much without ever actually... coming around to focus on them? Sorry, I was a bit incredulous at your original statement due to knowing that I'd seem multiple comments from you referencing Bitmap, but even with the initial shock having worn off I still think there's something of substance here to look into.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:34 pm

There are comments with each quote in the spoilerbox btw
-Tana
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If Tana fools with stuff like this as scum she efforts enough at scum she can just beat me at mafia that's fine
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see why I should worry about this slot
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sue me
"Well, I..."
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Katsuki, vote Bitmap please
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1607, Lady Eventide wrote:Yep. And I don't deny that a lot of these mentions are tangential. It's just... I would expect that someone who you've mentioned offhandedly in 1/7 of your posts, and placed a vote on, might actually be someone you should be invested in solving? Just maybe??
Okay, now that's a little more reasonable.

You mentioned you're town reading Bitmap right now? Why is that?

I think his most recent scum read on Pops is really weak.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1609, popsofctown wrote:If Tana fools with stuff like this as scum she efforts enough at scum she can just beat me at mafia that's fine
there are enough reasons to town read that slot that I don't think it's worth reconsidering until lylo
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1614, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1609, popsofctown wrote:If Tana fools with stuff like this as scum she efforts enough at scum she can just beat me at mafia that's fine
there are enough reasons to town read that slot that I don't think it's worth reconsidering until lylo
With a slot like this I tend toward the mindset "If this slot is alive in LyLo it's not one of the options, unless something dramatic has happened"

That might only be a semantic difference though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Dannflor are you a Heart of Light
"Well, I..."
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

Continuing from my previous post: Instead I got this weird halfassed reply from Dann where he says he's not interested in bitmap and doesn't understand why I care about them. (First in #1110 where he says that my request "seems random", and then more elaborately in #1330, where he admits to having no strong read but still refuses to put one together. It's now been almost 24 hours since then, and I still do not have my analysis from Dann. This does not endear them to me.)

Pedit @Dannflor:

It's frankly a gutread based on tone, and a bit stale besides at this point, given that I've reconsidered RCE scum. The fact that you've apparently reconsidered your townread makes me want to reread them again; I don't have a solid read here either, though their posts seem individually solve-y and good? I definitely do need to have another look at them. Sigh.

... looking at the pops interaction, I have to say I agree with you. The continued long-running suspicion of Pops throughout the whole day so far is frankly starting to give me the heebie-jeebies; I think they may be ML-bait, so the push itself is potentially bad even before I look at the reasoning and find it questionable. I also don't like that Bitmap bothered to reply "no" to my question of "does anyone townread this" re: Katsuki; that's a useless comment, but it feels like the kind of thing that you do to look town as scum. And their refusal to answer questions about their early play is also NAGL.

... innnnnteresting.

Also, should I take it that this means you're now seriously endorsing a scumread of Bitmap?
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:54 pm

In post 1613, Dannflor wrote:I think his most recent scum read on Pops is really weak.
You know, I kind of agree with this. My experience with him in Hidden Speakeasy, at least he had good reasons for his scumreads, even if he only voiced them to me.
-Tana
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1616, popsofctown wrote:Dannflor are you a Heart of Light
I am a Heart of Light
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1617, Lady Eventide wrote:Instead I got this weird halfassed reply from Dann where he says he's not interested in bitmap and doesn't understand why I care about them. (First in #1110 where he says that my request "seems random", and then more elaborately in #1330, where he admits to having no strong read but still refuses to put one together. It's now been almost 24 hours since then, and I still do not have my analysis from Dann. This does not endear them to me.)
It was weird and halfassed because I frankly did not want to engage with you after I felt you were misinterpreting several of my posts.

I still feel like you're doing that to an extent but I'm making an effort to engage with you because I now think you're more likely to be town.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What's wrong with engaging with scum?
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1617, Lady Eventide wrote:Also, should I take it that this means you're now seriously endorsing a scumread of Bitmap?
I mean yeah, I'm voting them
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1621, popsofctown wrote:What's wrong with engaging with scum?
nothing

but at that point I'd gotten all I needed from what I thought was scum!Lady E and I was moderately annoyed by the way she was representing my posts
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:

Ok, let me think this game over a bit.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."