Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

I'd want RC to catch up first with recent events and see if he still wants to vote cafe.
-Tana
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Dann: What's your read on pops? You colored them yellowish?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1626, Bitmap wrote:@Dann: What's your read on pops? You colored them yellowish?
Mixed. There was some stuff I disliked earlier, specifically a particular unvote. But I've liked her most recent posting.

It's sort of the case where lots of people are suspicious of this slot, but I don't entirely see what's straight up scum about it. Like I can find some off posts, but nothing that makes me scum read it that hard.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Considering Chaos Wind/Katsuki for bad posts or RCE for the really shit vote on me because he thought someone else was scummy.
Dannflor wrote:
In post 1626, Bitmap wrote:@Dann: What's your read on pops? You colored them yellowish?
Mixed. There was some stuff I disliked earlier, specifically a particular unvote. But I've liked her most recent posting.

It's sort of the case where lots of people are suspicious of this slot, but I don't entirely see what's straight up scum about it. Like I can find some off posts, but nothing that makes me scum read it that hard.
Who else has been suspicious of this slot?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1628, Bitmap wrote:RCE for the really shit vote on me because he thought someone else was scummy
Yeah it was a shit vote

but is his thought process scummy
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:17 pm

i think i lost my way in this game and need to reset
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Sheep me until you do?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:21 pm

VOTE: Bitmap
Or i can just vote bitmap... which i guess it's the same thing kinda, while he does.
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Yeah we actually should not have unvoted LE.

VOTE: Lady Eventide

I think that unvote is my signature correct scumread then derailing it to go vote town.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:28 pm

2 things at Maria.

1) You know full well that any investigative power we have isn't going to be used on lurkers in this lobby.
2) You should townread Sakura Hana, not me, and you not townreading her at this point is at best eyebrow raising.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:33 pm

This lobby contains 3 Don Corleone winners and an additional 3P award winner. The idea that cops in this lobby are ever going to be used to lol lurker check is one that I don't believe that you believe.

Given that, why did you say that they would be and why are you opposed to expending lynches on the lurker pile, particularly when either 1) I'm town motivated or 2) killing the lurkers now prevents me from killing them in LyLo.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1628, Bitmap wrote:
Dannflor wrote:

Who else has been suspicious of this slot?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 711, Croag wrote:I actually
Had a dream about this game and I solved the entire game but now I’ve woken up I need
To read everything I thought I already knew...
I’m sl this post btw. This type of post is more likely to come from scum than town - especially since it is not followed up by even a single read or thought on the gamestate.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Do you think she didn't have the dream at all, or would have kept it to herself if she was town?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.07
Tana and Ephraim (0):

Hidden Happiness (0):

Chaos Wind (1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Croag (1):
Croag
Bitmap (3):
RCEnigma, Titus, Dannflor
RCEnigma (1):
Cafe Stile
Dannflor (2):
Hidden Happiness
Sailor Senshi (1):
Katsuki
Cafe Stile (3):
Chaos Wind, Sailor Senshi, popsofctown
Gamma Emerald (1):
gameplay506
popsofctown (0):

DrDoLittle (0):

Titus (0):

Lady Eventide (2):
DrDoLittle, Tana and Ephraim
Lady Lambdadelta (0):

gameplay506 (1):
Gamma Emerald
Katsuki (1):
Lady Eventide

Not Voting:
Bitmap

With 17 alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-09-27 16:41:30)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The former I don't expect croag in particular to fake. The latter seems very dubious for anyone, unless they conceal it as both alignments and then it's irrelevant.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1639, GuyInFreezer wrote:Dannflor (2): Hidden Happiness
Is that correct?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1497, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1482, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:Tana and Ephraim are very much in their scum ranges and have done almost nothing that I’ve seen to make me warrant a townread on them
So this is how you're going to be like huh
-Tana
Dont listen to the voice Sakura, we know you are town, have a hug.

This was my brief messege, remember folks Shiro loves you, goodnight

SS Venus
It should be a site requirement that you are in every game. Shiro makes everything better. <3
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 1451, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
You have only ever scumread me, so a deviation would be troubling. Sure you could manipulate that but you and I both know you wouldn't go out of your way to do that specifically with me considering a lot of the playerlist are of a higher caliber than I am.
I guess that’s fair, but that still doesn’t answer why you’re calling me town for something you know I’d do as either Ali. You should look at my actions not what my read on you is and that’s the problem. You’re reading at such a base level.
In post 1452, Lady Eventide wrote::

I townread that. Lack of caring about others' opinions is generally town.

Also, I would love to hear your larger case on Scum!Emerald; I had been reading them town but now I'm worried I may be pocketed.
Townreading me based on my IDGAF factor is funny. Mostly because that’s just how I am period. It’s not really a scum case on Gamma per se more so meta. I can read Gamma very well. I’ve read him wrong only a few times Gamma can vouch for this. I suppose the more I don’t have Gamma as town the more I worry, but I’m not gonna lynch him because if he is town I’ll figure it out.
In post 1454, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:Can’t tell if this vote was a joke or not, mostly because I have no idea why this would warrant a vote. Maybe I’m stupid. Explain it to me.
The town Titus I'm familiar with pushed me for a page ~10 hammer in a Boon game and complained later this game that Day 1 has been too long. Why is Titus splitting her votes?

That said, if I wanted the vote to have more gravitas than it did, I would have explained my vote.
This is some base level reading that just felt like you hop and a skip voting for no reason. I guess I mostly don’t see the point in why you voted that when you’re basically saying ‘I didn’t try to make it have more pressure’ Was it for reaction? No, that’s what I do others don’t do that.
In post 1456, gameplay506 wrote:HH wanna summarise with a reads list?
Just a fast one
HISS…
In post 1459, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where. I’d rather they get blasted by a vig or investigated. Not lynched. Hey Bit I’m defending a bad slot what you gonna do~
Hey
Maria
I'm gameplay
We seem to be on the same page for a lot of things
I tr you
Please tr me
I feel like an outcast
Help
Hey
Gameplay
You’re like
My top townread so don’t worry about that.
I tr you
Let’s solve and win together okay?
In post 1460, popsofctown wrote:These are a couple of posts I found towny. Creating a motion and some kind of snowball in RVS seemed pretty protown. And the way Tana described her thought process on Bitmap seemed solid to me. There's other directions I'd think mafia might take the answer, like saying the read is soft, which makes it easier to rescind for mislynches.
Yeah I can see this, maybe my expections for Sakura/Tana have been too high? It’s possible, but I feel like talking on their slot is useless for the time being so I should probably just leave them be as ‘this will be fixed at a later date’
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1628, Bitmap wrote:Who else has been suspicious of this slot?
Namely Tana and Ephraim, you, I think a couple others have voiced some sort of scum lean on the slot at some point but I'm not gonna trawl through and look right now.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1271, Lady Eventide wrote:
The theory they put forwards is that the tana/senshi fight was staged/inflamed to distract from the bitmap wagon. If so, then either A: Senshi and/or Tana have excellent acting skills in order to stage that, or B: Dannfor was an instigator from the sidelines. Having reread that section, B seems far more plausible to me.
Unless Eventide claims Clark Kent and can cop+autovig + revive a dead townie. I'm probably not unvoting here today. Most of her reads/votes are so terrible (e.g. one on Croag when there's so much action; the one on Dann that didn't make any sense, and as soon as dann response, she doesn't talk anymore), but this one takes the cake: there was like 1 or 2 votes on Bitmap + Dannflor was not instigating anything and telling everyone to calm down + needs a Bitmap Dann scumteam, which each by itself is relatively unlikely. I don't even know what to say about it.

I agree with Eph's , high charisma, but her reads are so so awful and make so little sense.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

In post 1463, Bitmap wrote:Gamma's attack on me kind of felt like genuine town. Not entirely sure though.
Go on.
In post 1482, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:Tana and Ephraim are very much in their scum ranges and have done almost nothing that I’ve seen to make me warrant a townread on them
So this is how you're going to be like huh
-Tana
Wat? I mean, I’m not wrong. I get I’m being a bit unfair considering the same statement could be said about me. But it still stands. You’re already like ‘top town’ right? So does my opinion on your slot really matter that much to you? Or is it just the fact someone is going ‘I don’t townread you guys’ and not me personally?
In post 1487, Tana and Ephraim wrote:But if you dislike it that much then I'll try to find another way to read you.
-Tana
Thank you, I hate it when people try to read me that way it’s just. Not the way I want people to read me. I don’t care if the end result is ‘correct’ it doesn’t feel fulfilled as a mafia player to be read that way.

In post 1526, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1502, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1478, Lady Eventide wrote:... @Katsuki: I think it is relevant to note that your current level of contribution compares unfavorably to both Chaos Wind and Cafe Stiles. You barely have more presence than
Croag.
I don't really care how much of a hotshot scumfinder you supposedly are; lurking to lategame like this is unacceptable behaviour, and T&E are right to call you on it.
Unacceptable behavior?

I've been barely lurking for 3 days (if this even constitutes as lurking when I've been posting every day), you haven't even seen me prod-dodging for two months yet.

... Does anybody townread this?
Welcome to Katsuki being Katsuki

I’m just gonna mark LLD as town because if LLD really would go as low as to make certain statements at Titus as scum I don’t want to play with her again, and I’d like to think scum LLD wouldn’t do that so.
In post 1577, popsofctown wrote:I'm not particularly fond of Titus's towniness right now. Failing to stick to one topic or plug whatever read she thinks is correct and should end the day borrows me compared to her just pushing "end the day". Like.. I guess I'm taking the easy straightforward interpretation here, "end the day" doesn't serve the town wincon.
Go on.
In post 1616, popsofctown wrote:Dannflor are you a Heart of Light
I wish I was a heart of light.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1643, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1451, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
You have only ever scumread me, so a deviation would be troubling. Sure you could manipulate that but you and I both know you wouldn't go out of your way to do that specifically with me considering a lot of the playerlist are of a higher caliber than I am.
I guess that’s fair, but that still doesn’t answer why you’re calling me town for something you know I’d do as either Ali. You should look at my actions not what my read on you is and that’s the problem. You’re reading at such a base level.
MARIAR JUST CALLED YOU BASIC DON'T TAKE IT LYING DOWN
In post 1643, Hidden Happiness wrote: This is some base level reading that just felt like you hop and a skip voting for no reason. I guess I mostly don’t see the point in why you voted that when you’re basically saying ‘I didn’t try to make it have more pressure’ Was it for reaction? No, that’s what I do others don’t do that.
FULL DISCLOSURE MARIAR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD CALLED ME BASIC AND I AM TOTALLY GOING TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN
In post 1643, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1460, popsofctown wrote:These are a couple of posts I found towny. Creating a motion and some kind of snowball in RVS seemed pretty protown. And the way Tana described her thought process on Bitmap seemed solid to me. There's other directions I'd think mafia might take the answer, like saying the read is soft, which makes it easier to rescind for mislynches.
Yeah I can see this, maybe my expections for Sakura/Tana have been too high? It’s possible, but I feel like talking on their slot is useless for the time being so I should probably just leave them be as ‘this will be fixed at a later date’
I AM PLEASANTLY AND CONFUSEDLY SURPRISED MARIAR DIDN'T DUMP THE TRUCK ON MY TAKE ON SAKURA
"Well, I..."
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:10 pm

In post 1634, Tana and Ephraim wrote:2 things at Maria.

1) You know full well that any investigative power we have isn't going to be used on lurkers in this lobby.
2) You should townread Sakura Hana, not me, and you not townreading her at this point is at best eyebrow raising.
1) Of course I know people aren't gonna use it on lurkers because they're not smart. Even though the correct play is to do that.
2) I don't townread you, I also think Sakura is fine but I don't like the amount of 'obv town' people have you at. I don't get why you're raising your brow at me not townreading your slot? What exactly is the issue with this. 'Watch out RC I'm gonna lynch you guys oh no!'
In post 1635, Tana and Ephraim wrote:This lobby contains 3 Don Corleone winners and an additional 3P award winner. The idea that cops in this lobby are ever going to be used to lol lurker check is one that I don't believe that you believe.

Given that, why did you say that they would be and why are you opposed to expending lynches on the lurker pile, particularly when either 1) I'm town motivated or 2) killing the lurkers now prevents me from killing them in LyLo.
I'm opposed because we get more information on non lurker lynches. To answer your second part of your question.
A) Bold of you to assume your slot is gonna be alive at Lylo.
B) The world doesn't revolve around your slot (From Nine)
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1646, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1463, Bitmap wrote:Gamma's attack on me kind of felt like genuine town. Not entirely sure though.
Go on.
I would think it's more inclined for town to have an "aha!" moment after a game has finished and use it to cross reference than scum.