Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1554, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1551, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I have not brought my A flaming game, I can flame a LOT harder.
Speaking of, you've been really low key, even with the Sailor fight you didn't pop off how I thought you might.

Sakura influence or are you holding back for another reason?
Scum!Sakura has trouble making the kinds of reads she has so far in this game. I feel pretty confident in my tr on them.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1555, Titus wrote:
In post 1553, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Titus I'll say this plainly. I think you have a good chance of being scum here and I'm not at all interested in listening to your demands.

You can try and show me your town by re-evaluating from what I've said, or you can keep doing what you're doing and see what happens.

Again, if I parse you I think I parse like 5 different players alignments this game, so.
You try and make scumhunting seem like an unreasonable demand.

Even if you think I'm scum, which I seriously doubt, you should have some other reads.
You obviously mean sr, don’t you? Because she has given tr.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

Maybe if i go to sleep and wake up to like 10 more pages like this morning would be enough to progress something.
-Tana
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1557, Titus wrote:
In post 1556, popsofctown wrote:I don't really like a purely positional case on Titus for a day one lynch. I don't get the logic in general actually, if Bitmap is scum isn't she 1/4, which is precisely correct distribution from her PoV?
Maybe this is the vodka but I don't get this.
I’m thinking Pops may actually be town and still as incomprehensible as ever. :lol:
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What head is 1728
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

I feel like pops switching to pink is townie but I know that's not a convincing argument, just a gut reaction.

Titus feels a little bit like scum Titus so far, but I'll let my other heads deal with that slot for the moment

-Mercury
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 pm

In post 1725, Sailor Senshi wrote:Scum!Sakura has trouble making the kinds of reads she has so far in this game. I feel pretty confident in my tr on them.
It is nice of you to remember something like that.
-Tana
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1729, popsofctown wrote:What head is 1728
Pretty sure that's Mars/Nancy

Nancy generally does not sign unless forced; to be clear, all of my posts since Nancy started posting have been signed; so if a post is unsigned it is not me. I'm not 100% sure that Shiro is signing every post though.

-Merc
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1730, Sailor Senshi wrote:I feel like pops switching to pink is townie but I know that's not a convincing argument, just a gut reaction.

Titus feels a little bit like scum Titus so far, but I'll let my other heads deal with that slot for the moment

-Mercury
I have no understanding of how that'd be alignment indicative, so if you somehow read my alignment off of that, that's some 5d chess.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Well shiro uses cute gifs, that's more reliable than a blood test
-Tana
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1732, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1729, popsofctown wrote:What head is 1728
Pretty sure that's Mars/Nancy

Nancy generally does not sign unless forced; to be clear, all of my posts since Nancy started posting have been signed; so if a post is unsigned it is not me. I'm not 100% sure that Shiro is signing every post though.

-Merc
If Shiro brings her image link percentage up to 100% we get a perfect system
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1734, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Well shiro uses cute gifs, that's more reliable than a blood test
-Tana
Can you please gift me a katana before you ninja me so hard omg
"Well, I..."
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1697, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1500, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner,
or sailor, intentionally
used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
what
there was no pressure pretty sure
On reread, @RCE, why would we if NOT a “partner”,
”intentionally”
“try to divert pressure from [Bitmap or any other] wagon.

I think this could be a possible slip here.

@RCE, you had better explain this or I’m switching my vote to you.
Tired of this slip bullshit and then people push it without logic because someone else is saying slip because at the end the pusher can just say whoops. What is there to explain? There were 2-3 votes on Bit in quick succession and then gamma/bit was poised to be a focal point if not for the snap away into sailor vs Ephraim. The transition was suspect to me in that way because it was just before Bit would have or could have gotten rolling.

No shit I can't say bit definitely would have flipped if that never happened but that's not what I'm pushing.
Chaos Wind
Chaos Wind
Goon
Chaos Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Chaos Wind »

Ive been fucked by school/traveling past couple of days

will have time tomorrow most probably

-chaos
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1721, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1543, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1542, Titus wrote:So you think Lady and Bitmap were both wagoned to a high level is wrong? You think Sailor's town? You think Gameplay is town?

If you think we're that incompetent why are you taking potshots at me rather than leading or better yet FoSing the leaders?
I think LE was wagoned due to cultural difference in play causing friction. It's hard to differentiate people who are rightly annoyed and those who are taking advantage.

I need to see more about Bitmap, hence why I asked a question.

Sailor is town from what I saw of Sailor v. RC.

Gameplay si 100 percent town

sooooooooo
Who do you sr other than Titus? How do you read CS? RCE? Croag?
I think one of Bitmap and Titus is scum and I'm trying to parse there.

I also scum read Chaos Wind, as per my vote. More like "I want to see what happens if we apply pressure to this slot, because my gut says scum and I don't know how to parse it".

RCE is town probably? The interaction with you that made you town makes me think they're probably town, but there was a concern about how docile RC is being in this game in comparission to the normal. Almost like they are dodging something? But it could be townie self preservation too.

It's why I asked.

Who is CS sorry? Acronyms, lemme go look.

I haven't looked at Croag yet either. I vaguely remember him being unimpressive when I was doing read through but also I wasn't trying to really parse so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 pm

oh the one who keeps posting lolis so I skip their posts. That's CS.

Got it. Uhhhh let me actually read them

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Spoiler:
In post 1558, Dannflor wrote:
Tana and Ephraim
- Town. I had a glimmer of doubt on this slot when Ephraim expressed his scum read on me. He's played with both scum and town me and I don't think my scum game is good enough that he should be unable to read me with a very high level of consistency. However, I can see why he might have doubts given my more laid back involvement in this game. The fact that Ephraim immediately backed off and pushed elsewhere means he's trying to give me the space to show that I'm town here, given he's not completely sure about it. This is evident in #1364. I think that's a town thought process and reads distinctly different to Gameshow Mafia—if you remember that Nancy—where he pushed us early and then immediately locked us town instead. This is more of a real progression where he's trying to give me a chance to prove my alignment.

Tana's posts are very town as well. She's actively engaging pretty much everyone and making pretty transparent attempts to sort. I've also mind melded with her on several reads and thoughts at multiple points throughout the game which makes me more inclined to town read her. Posts like #467 and #469 town ping me slightly for trying to move the discussion to more productive areas, instead of just jumping in and taking a side for the sake of it.

Sailor Senshi
- Town. The day role-block alone makes me more inclined to town read the slot. It's a mechanical thing I don't think that slot makes up just for a town read. I would think a roleblocker would be more likely a scum role than a town role, someone correct me if I'm wrong on that, so I find it more likely Senshi was targeted by scum. It's weak and certainly not a large part of my town read, but that's my thoughts on that.

With some more time and perspective on the spat between the Sailor Senshi & Tana and Ephraim slots, I can see Krazy's town motivation for forcing a push right then and there more clearly now. I don't think it was exactly a good idea but I understand why it happened. I also think it would have been very easy for scum!Krazy to keep the conflict going or use my reaction or someone else's reaction to redirect his energies elsewhere and keep the momentum going in a different direction when the quell with Tana and Ephraim was dying down. Instead, he did make an effort to reconcile and play the game in good faith with T and E, which I think would not be how that conflict resolved if it was really a manufactured scum strategy. Furthermore, he made posts defending me like in #1106 that show him still taking a logical approach to the game despite emotions getting heated earlier. I think this makes it clear it wasn't a scum tactic but a town attack that went awry.

Since Nancy and Shiro have been actively involved in the game I've found their attempts to engage and sort people town both in tone and action, similar to Tana. Nancy's reconsideration of Lady Eventide is towny in particular.

Lady Eventide
- Town. There are still a few small things that bother me about the slot—#937 is probably one of the most egregious examples of posts that still bother me—but I'm seeing an overwhelming amount of things that indicate town for me. I've been unnecessarily kind of unwilling to engage with this slot recently, see my #1330, because I've felt several of my recent posts have been misinterpreted and thus misrepresented by Lady Eventide. However, after rereading I don't think this is intentional.

In fact, I think the push on me is pretty towny. I think it's wrong in every respect, of course, but the timing and choice of person is towny. Lady Eventide was the first person to voice really any sort of suspicion about me. Her vote comes before Ephraim states his scum read on me. It also comes at a time where Lady Eventide has ~5 votes on her, the largest wagon at the time. I don't think scum!Lady E chooses that time to build a case against a fairly widespread town read. I would think it more likely she'd push a lower hanging fruit and try to get a counter wagon going. She had no guarantee anyone would join my wagon or even voice suspicion.

Her choice of continuing to swing her vote around when different people strike her as off is a town tell too, I think. She doesn't seem too self conscious about how she uses her vote. I think even IF scum!Lady E were to decide to push me of all slots after a big wagon had been built on her, she would have hard committed to it instead of voting Tana and Ephraim, Croag, and RCEnigma before coming back to pushing me. It's a sort of lack of self awareness and lack of tunnel vision that I think town is more likely to have.

Gamma Emerald
- Town.
In post 413, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 325, Bitmap wrote:I think Dannflor is town. He's taking initiative and leading wagons. Scum doesn't do that
This read: if you believe this why did you push me for that in Hidden Speezy? Either you're scum here or admitting you pushed a dishonest lynch in that game, in which case I'm entirely within my right to not trust any read you post here.
My town read mostly comes down to this post and the proceeding push from it. I personally think scum doesn't make cases like this. At the very least, I don't think Gamma!scum does. It's such an oddly specific circumstance taken from another game that I don't think scum!Gamma just makes that up or comes up with it on the spot. It's the sort of weird thing that town latches on to and pushes because they think they're on to something big.

I also find #1079 a town tell. I don't wanna say it's TWTBW because that's not quite right, it's more just that I think scum!Gamma would too self aware to immediately retract his vote based on somebody else calling it out. Most of the time when this happens, scum doubles down or lurks it out until they can change their vote without pressure. This was just an immediate "oops I made a mistake, nvm." I don't expect people to necessarily agree with this read in particular, but both of these instances strongly gut ping me as town.

==========

The above reads are slots I'm completely comfortable with putting in the town bin today and only revisiting later.

I have not been been giving this game enough attention to have solid reads on other slots. I've been for the most part just cataloging my town reads.

The slots that I do have feelings on go something like this:

RCEnigma

Hidden Happiness

Chaos Wind

gameplay

popsofctown

Bitmap

==========

This game so far strikes me as a game where extra attention has to be given to separating the "bad" town pushes and posts from the scum ones. I think quite a few slots appear scummy at first glance which makes things a little harder. It's just a difference between players making cases because they actually think they are good vs. players making opportunistic cases to justify their votes.

My efforts going forward are gonna be focused on sorting the players above and the one's I haven't mentioned who have made no real impression on me so far.

@Lady Eventide, I did take the liberty of rereading Bitmap's ISO. I know you wanted a thorough analysis but I don't have the time to do that today. I will say though that my original gut town feelings completely disappeared. What's your read on him? Also I would appreciate it if you answered why you were interested in that read from me specifically

VOTE: Bitmap

@Bitmap, can you quote some examples of pot shots Pops has made "anytime there's a new development?"

@Pops, how have your reads developed since your last reads list? Specifically, what is your read on me right now? You kinda avoided taking a stance when people started voicing suspicion of me. Like I get your hesitant to lynch me but I'm unclear where you're read on me stands

I think this is obvtown Sakura but Sakura aside, I’d still hardtown read RC independently. Unfortunately, it’s extremely difficult for me to see it when it’s actually happening during a game but but it’s blatantly obvious to me that there is nothing off about RC in this game. When I go back and reread the games I’ve played with scum!RC, I can definitely see there’s almost always something off about him in those games.

Not sure I tr RCE yet but other slots are definitely scummier. I can see why you’re sr Bitmap. I really disliked that comment he made about RC being alive D3. Saying such a thing on the actual D3, might be NAI but it read as possibly setting him up to be possibly NK’d. It was the premature mentioning of that thought that pinged me and his hard pushing a Pops lynch, when Pops is sounding more and more townie is also concerning. He also seems kind of weirdly angry - another possible scumtell, because he wasn’t at all like this in Gay Dance.
Cafe Stile
Cafe Stile
Goon
Cafe Stile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Cafe Stile »

Oh god 70 pages in 60 hours?

...I'll reread and try to provide some shitty reads. Also, guide me.

-Maika
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Okay CS can be scum.

Scum only if Titus is town though. So probably scum with Bitmap? Too early for associatives, but my brain is working that way so there.

Their posting is devoid of content and when content does appear it comes in the form of really easy generalized statements to enter on people. Like the stuff about titus.

Other than that, the complaints about the length of the thread and speed of the game + their mechanic focused early game/entrance makes me think this slot could easily be scum.

Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1560, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1533, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 150, Bitmap wrote:my pops vote is now serious
In post 152, Bitmap wrote:The vote hopping seems opportunistic.
In post 154, Bitmap wrote:It felt different from Dann's vote hopping.
So much of this ISO is just garbage and it makes getting a strong read on this slot so hard.

Why can't you fuckers all be like Gameplay and be super obviously town when I need you to be.

Anywya, the quoted stuff above is a bit weird.

What
exactly
differentiates Pops and Dann's vote hopping Bit? And for that matter, include LE's voting pattern in that question too.

Thanks
The ship has sailed. It's way past .
She’s doing her catchup. What’s your issue with that?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:18 pm

DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO READ APERSON WHO POSTED 4 THINGS AND 3 OF THEM WERE A VOTE ON HIMSELF.

I'll strangle you. I'll actually strangle you.

Croag probably town because leaving that awful weird entrance without caring whether you get turbo lynched for it or not seems p. townie. Feel like scum might actually monitor that shit more.

that said 4 posts so who the fk knows

Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:bullshit
yeah sorry I should have told Nancy not to focus on this after you said you'd drop it. Nancy's thing is to reply to like, a lot of stuff that strikes her tho but I'll try to get her to drop that point (she might still scumread you anyway idk).

-Merc
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1734, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Well shiro uses cute gifs, that's more reliable than a blood test
-Tana
Shiro is insanely wholesome.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1576, Bitmap wrote:This too.
In post 1404, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1403, Tana and Ephraim wrote: you've deliberately used similar play to what you're employing here as town as scum to achieve a specific result.
Scumslip? :S
I seriously doubt that, anymore than I “scumslipped” by saying “we”, while referencing scum, in the first roll of GS. I think it’s kind of suspicious that you keep harping on this.

Do you know how many times, I’ve said, “I’m glad we didn’t mislynch you”, as town? Was that a tmi? no more than this is.

If you are being honest here, you know this is not at all similar to RC’s actual scumslip in NDP.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1579, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1558, Dannflor wrote: @Lady Eventide, I did take the liberty of rereading Bitmap's ISO. I know you wanted a thorough analysis but I don't have the time to do that today. I will say though that my original gut town feelings completely disappeared. What's your read on him? Also I would appreciate it if you answered why you were interested in that read from me specifically
I was interested in that read from you because you'd made a lot of noise about him in both directions, and RCE's theory would place you and them as scum together. As such your opinion on them has a strong chance of actually modifying my opinion of you.

While your wall here is good and towny overall at first glance, I'm still going to hold my vote on you until I get some more analysis. You seem very flip-floppy on Bit's slot and I don't know what's up with that.

Right now I've got a town gutread on Bitmap from my last dive into their ISO, hence my vote passing back to RCE and then back to you. Your current scumread is interesting, but still contains approximately zero actual reasons. Seriously, give me some answers here; your continued inability to produce reasoning on
this particular read
is making my eyebrows rise.
I’m still null on him but his pushing T + E for what reads to me as an NAI comment, is pinging me. I disagree with you that Dann hasn’t provided reasons.