Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want to clarify that I have like, uh, a neutral stance on repretesenting 1403 as a scumslip.

The thing is that a couple posts earlier he was characterizing Bitmaps' actions in a sense that would render them scum, then he quickly moved over to this conicilliatory (sp?) language with town!Bitmap about kosher play.

It's kind of ambiguous whether the hypothetical transition shifted over enough for the change in phrasing to match RC's mindset. I think the scum equity is on the phrasing is somewhere between 0 and positive infinity, but doesn't actually flip my scumread to townread. But it just felt like something I wanted to 24 players to glance at in case I was selling myself short.

Drunkpops is not going to explain herself well.

But tldr I would rather try to read Tanephraim slot instead of play "slip mafia" for however long he and she can stay off of words as damning as "scum PT", which this was certainly not.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1595, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1594, Titus wrote:
In post 1592, Lady Eventide wrote:@Titus: Who do you feel you've been getting the most pressure from? Who should I be looking at as a potential bitmap scumpartner, assuming bitmap scum?
LLD, Gameplay, minor you and pops right now.

Definitely gameplay would be my next flip.

I'd do VCA for stronger answers.
Does this change at all if you assume Bitmap not scum, Gameplay scum?
If Bitmap's not scum, I'd look at people off wagons in the short term to try and short which major wagon if any was right. I would suspect you/Sailor but I'd be open to scum chasing tails.

Tbh I would want a major wagon flip for VCA but not wedded to it. Major or lurker.
How are you still sr me here? Especially after GS. Have you ever ISO’d any of my scumgames? Scum!me would always have an agenda right, so what do you see that could possibly be a scum agenda for me here?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1597, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1596, Titus wrote:
In post 1595, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 1594, Titus wrote:
In post 1592, Lady Eventide wrote:@Titus: Who do you feel you've been getting the most pressure from? Who should I be looking at as a potential bitmap scumpartner, assuming bitmap scum?
LLD, Gameplay, minor you and pops right now.

Definitely gameplay would be my next flip.

I'd do VCA for stronger answers.
Does this change at all if you assume Bitmap not scum, Gameplay scum?
If Bitmap's not scum, I'd look at people off wagons in the short term to try and short which major wagon if any was right. I would suspect you/Sailor but I'd be open to scum chasing tails.

Tbh I would want a major wagon flip for VCA but not wedded to it. Major or lurker.
What do you think about my case on Dannfor as a potential Bitmap scumpartner? Sorry if you said this and I missed it.
I don’t understand this at all, since Dann is currently voting him and he has decent odds of getting lynched. I seriously doubt scum!Dann hardbusses on D1, unless his survival literally depended on it. I don’t understand how you even think they’re linked. I also strongly tl him rn - Dann.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1613, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1607, Lady Eventide wrote:Yep. And I don't deny that a lot of these mentions are tangential. It's just... I would expect that someone who you've mentioned offhandedly in 1/7 of your posts, and placed a vote on, might actually be someone you should be invested in solving? Just maybe??
Okay, now that's a little more reasonable.

You mentioned you're town reading Bitmap right now? Why is that?

I think his most recent scum read on Pops is really weak.
+1

His accusing RC of “scumslipping” is even worse. I say things similar to that all the time. It clearly isn’t one.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@GIF: I'm voting eventide

Sometimes I really wonder, how any town player can think it is protown to spam out 71 pages in 71 hours in a game of this size.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1633, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Yeah we actually should not have unvoted LE.

VOTE: Lady Eventide

I think that unvote is my signature correct scumread then derailing it to go vote town.
Why? I think she’s being very sincere here.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1663, Hidden Happiness wrote:I swear to god activity has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ALIGNMENT EVER
This is true, best way to read MariaR is by how sassy she is, the sassier the townier. :p

Her sassiness this game is at moderate to high levels so I will put her as town.

P. Edit

I haven't read the aforementioned post by my fellow fighter of justice and love but I agree with her.
SS Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1754, Katsuki wrote:
@GIF: I'm voting eventide

Sometimes I really wonder, how any town player can think it is protown to spam out 71 pages in 71 hours in a game of this size.
Because people are having fun which leads them to post more, also it is benefitical because more often than not(and with the exception og extreme high volume poster like Alisae) they obvtown themselves because the more you post the more likely it is too be transparent or in case of scum slip up. Just because you are bored to read and/or catch up it doesn't mean it's unhealthy. I will take 20 pages per 8 hours than apathy.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Venus again obviously I really need to get used to signing

SS Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1638, popsofctown wrote:Do you think she didn't have the dream at all, or would have kept it to herself if she was town?
I’m not voting her because I need more content but I’ve seen this kind of post, more often coming from scum than town. In CoC2, my scum partner from hell, Saudade posted things like, “I dreamed we lynched [my slot] and won the game for town” . In the newbie scumtell thread, RC posted his newbiescum opening and it was over the top lamisty as if overcompensating. Her not following it up with a single gamethought or read in addition is why I currently sl them.

I correctly sr both Arielle’s (not sure of the name but I think it was in Excalibur) and Jaylow’s very early posts (in NRG), so unless I see something from Croag contradicting it, I’m sticking with my scumlean on them.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1640, popsofctown wrote:The former I don't expect croag in particular to fake. The latter seems very dubious for anyone, unless they conceal it as both alignments and then it's irrelevant.
It’s an over the top lamisty kind of post. None of her posts prior to it involved any attempt at solving and she hasn’t been back to follow it up. She was also my buddy in Gay Dance, so that plays a part as well.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1641, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1639, GuyInFreezer wrote:Dannflor (2): Hidden Happiness
Is that correct?
That’s weird.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1645, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1271, Lady Eventide wrote:
The theory they put forwards is that the tana/senshi fight was staged/inflamed to distract from the bitmap wagon. If so, then either A: Senshi and/or Tana have excellent acting skills in order to stage that, or B: Dannfor was an instigator from the sidelines. Having reread that section, B seems far more plausible to me.
Unless Eventide claims Clark Kent and can cop+autovig + revive a dead townie. I'm probably not unvoting here today. Most of her reads/votes are so terrible (e.g. one on Croag when there's so much action; the one on Dann that didn't make any sense, and as soon as dann response, she doesn't talk anymore), but this one takes the cake: there was like 1 or 2 votes on Bitmap + Dannflor was not instigating anything and telling everyone to calm down + needs a Bitmap Dann scumteam, which each by itself is relatively unlikely. I don't even know what to say about it.

I agree with Eph's , high charisma, but her reads are so so awful and make so little sense.
Wrong link
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1651, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1648, Hidden Happiness wrote:A) Bold of you to assume your slot is gonna be alive at Lylo.
B) The world doesn't revolve around your slot (From Nine)
If I'm scum? Probably gonna be.
We endgamed as town in YGM but probably unlikely, unfortunately. :/
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1734, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Well shiro uses cute gifs, that's more reliable than a blood test
-Tana
Aaaaaaw

SS Venus
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1735, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1732, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1729, popsofctown wrote:What head is 1728
Pretty sure that's Mars/Nancy

Nancy generally does not sign unless forced; to be clear, all of my posts since Nancy started posting have been signed; so if a post is unsigned it is not me. I'm not 100% sure that Shiro is signing every post though.

-Merc
If Shiro brings her image link percentage up to 100% we get a perfect system
I will take u up on this challenge
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1687, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1677, Dannflor wrote:I'm having trouble reconciling their push on me as something scum would do

I just feel like I'm a weird target for their position
Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]
Croag [X]
RCEnigma [X]
Dannflor [X]
Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]
popsofctown [X]
DrDoLittle [X]
Lady Lambdadelta [X]
gameplay506 [X]
Katsuki [X]

After the awful SS vote, here are all the people LE has voted so far. That's 10/16
True.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1728, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1557, Titus wrote:
In post 1556, popsofctown wrote:I don't really like a purely positional case on Titus for a day one lynch. I don't get the logic in general actually, if Bitmap is scum isn't she 1/4, which is precisely correct distribution from her PoV?
Maybe this is the vodka but I don't get this.
I’m thinking Pops may actually be town and still as incomprehensible as ever. :lol:
In post 1729, popsofctown wrote:What head is 1728
Nancy

~Mars
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1730, Sailor Senshi wrote:I feel like pops switching to pink is townie but I know that's not a convincing argument, just a gut reaction.

Titus feels a little bit like scum Titus so far, but I'll let my other heads deal with that slot for the moment

-Mercury
In post 1731, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1725, Sailor Senshi wrote:Scum!Sakura has trouble making the kinds of reads she has so far in this game. I feel pretty confident in my tr on them.
It is nice of you to remember something like that.
-Tana
You’re blatantly out of your scumrange here. I have an extremely good memory. <3
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1697, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1500, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner,
or sailor, intentionally
used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
what
there was no pressure pretty sure
On reread, @RCE, why would we if NOT a “partner”,
”intentionally”
“try to divert pressure from [Bitmap or any other] wagon.

I think this could be a possible slip here.

@RCE, you had better explain this or I’m switching my vote to you.
Tired of this slip bullshit and then people push it without logic because someone else is saying slip because at the end the pusher can just say whoops. What is there to explain? There were 2-3 votes on Bit in quick succession and then gamma/bit was poised to be a focal point if not for the snap away into sailor vs Ephraim. The transition was suspect to me in that way because it was just before Bit would have or could have gotten rolling.

No shit I can't say bit definitely would have flipped if that never happened but that's not what I'm pushing.
I said that because it makes 0 sense for town!us - for town!anyone to do that. You said, a partner
or US
-clearly implying we weren’t one, correct? So why what could possibly be the motivation for us to do that?

You getting angry and not actually answering, concerns me. I think it’s a perfectly valid question.

Have you seen my ND signature, I don’t let anything weird like that go, nor should I. I’m pretty sure you’d be sr me here, if the situation was reversed, so I don’t get this defensiveness?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Spoiler:
In post 1739, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1721, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1543, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1542, Titus wrote:So you think Lady and Bitmap were both wagoned to a high level is wrong? You think Sailor's town? You think Gameplay is town?

If you think we're that incompetent why are you taking potshots at me rather than leading or better yet FoSing the leaders?
I think LE was wagoned due to cultural difference in play causing friction. It's hard to differentiate people who are rightly annoyed and those who are taking advantage.

I need to see more about Bitmap, hence why I asked a question.

Sailor is town from what I saw of Sailor v. RC.

Gameplay si 100 percent town

sooooooooo
Who do you sr other than Titus? How do you read CS? RCE? Croag?
I think one of Bitmap and Titus is scum and I'm trying to parse there.

I also scum read Chaos Wind, as per my vote. More like "I want to see what happens if we apply pressure to this slot, because my gut says scum and I don't know how to parse it".

RCE is town probably? The interaction with you that made you town makes me think they're probably town, but there was a concern about how docile RC is being in this game in comparission to the normal. Almost like they are dodging something? But it could be townie self preservation too.

It's why I asked.

Who is CS sorry? Acronyms, lemme go look.

I haven't looked at Croag yet either. I vaguely remember him being unimpressive when I was doing read through but also I wasn't trying to really parse so.

Cafe Stiles
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1745, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:...

DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO READ APERSON WHO POSTED 4 THINGS AND 3 OF THEM WERE A VOTE ON HIMSELF.

I'll strangle you. I'll actually strangle you.

Croag probably town because leaving that awful weird entrance without caring whether you get turbo lynched for it or not seems p. townie. Feel like scum might actually monitor that shit more.

that said 4 posts so who the fk knows
I’ve been pretty clear about my concerns with Croag. If she makes some posts that change my current read on her, I’ll reconsider. She was my buddy in Gay Dance and I’m getting a similar vibe on her here.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1746, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:bullshit
yeah sorry I should have told Nancy not to focus on this after you said you'd drop it. Nancy's thing is to reply to like, a lot of stuff that strikes her tho but I'll try to get her to drop that point (she might still scumread you anyway idk).

-Merc
Krazy, he implied that town!us would want to “intentionally” derail Bitmap wagon. All I’m asking is for an explanation as to why he would say that.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1697, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1500, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner,
or sailor, intentionally
used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
what
there was no pressure pretty sure
On reread, @RCE, why would we if NOT a “partner”,
”intentionally”
“try to divert pressure from [Bitmap or any other] wagon.

I think this could be a possible slip here.

@RCE, you had better explain this or I’m switching my vote to you.
Tired of this slip bullshit and then people push it without logic because someone else is saying slip because at the end the pusher can just say whoops. What is there to explain? There were 2-3 votes on Bit in quick succession and then gamma/bit was poised to be a focal point if not for the snap away into sailor vs Ephraim. The transition was suspect to me in that way because it was just before Bit would have or could have gotten rolling.

No shit I can't say bit definitely would have flipped if that never happened but that's not what I'm pushing.
My confusion, is your use of the word “intentionally”. Considering the way you deathtunnelled me in LNT for next to nothing, I don’t understand your reaction at all, Once I get an answer, I’ll be more than happy to drop it. I don’t stop asking questions just because someone gets mad. No one should and I know you agree with this, so why the double standard?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1748, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1576, Bitmap wrote:This too.
In post 1404, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1403, Tana and Ephraim wrote: you've deliberately used similar play to what you're employing here as town as scum to achieve a specific result.
Scumslip? :S
I seriously doubt that, anymore than I “scumslipped” by saying “we”, while referencing scum, in the first roll of GS. I think it’s kind of suspicious that you keep harping on this.

Do you know how many times, I’ve said, “I’m glad we didn’t mislynch you”, as town? Was that a tmi? no more than this is.

If you are being honest here, you know this is not at all similar to RC’s actual scumslip in NDP.
Sorry, did I respond to this twice? :facepalm: