Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:37 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ye probably because HH agreed with Lady E's reasoning for Dann and voted him
It is unfortunate because 1. I townread HH and 2. I find Lady E's walls too much for my brain and so didn't really read that one
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Dann is town reading LE for Dann reasons. SS Shiro is town reading for "being genuine" or something along those lines
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:42 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I think it's only HH that's saying, hey I think LE is making sense, and then suddenly people starting forming the idea, LE is helping town.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh, yea actually

Will do some isos now btw

Also I agree with Katsuki that 70 pages for 3 days is a bit too much for anyone to follow consistently
And with Tana that the day is getting a bit boring/drained out of content.

Pedit: Tbf I haven't been following that closely last 10 or so pages so I can't really comment on some more recent events
But I definitely do not see Lady E helping town lol
Clogging the thread with mindfucky votes and arguments
That's more likely
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:47 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I looped back, and I do NOT think the Dann case has any merit

Overall, HH seems pretty fence sitting on LE, and the interaction feels a bit exaggerated and forced "oh woe is me I cant believe I'm agreeing with LE".

In that sense, I dont think HH is scummy in herself, but there some weird stuff going on with her and LE
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:49 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I dont want to directly accuse HH scum tho, that's above my pay grade, but I want to push this out in the open.
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1788, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1773, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1697, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1500, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1025, RCEnigma wrote:I think a partner,
or sailor, intentionally
used the conflict with Ephraim to divert pressure from your wagon.
what
there was no pressure pretty sure
On reread, @RCE, why would we if NOT a “partner”,
”intentionally”
“try to divert pressure from [Bitmap or any other] wagon.

I think this could be a possible slip here.

@RCE, you had better explain this or I’m switching my vote to you.
Tired of this slip bullshit and then people push it without logic because someone else is saying slip because at the end the pusher can just say whoops. What is there to explain? There were 2-3 votes on Bit in quick succession and then gamma/bit was poised to be a focal point if not for the snap away into sailor vs Ephraim. The transition was suspect to me in that way because it was just before Bit would have or could have gotten rolling.

No shit I can't say bit definitely would have flipped if that never happened but that's not what I'm pushing.
My confusion, is your use of the word “intentionally”. Considering the way you deathtunnelled me in LNT for next to nothing, I don’t understand your reaction at all, Once I get an answer, I’ll be more than happy to drop it. I don’t stop asking questions just because someone gets mad. No one should and I know you agree with this, so why the double standard?
Because I've already answered these or similar questions. I don't really know what you want from me. If you're a bit partner then I could see you trying to transition away. If you aren't then you're probably just town caught up with scum egging on the conflict from the outside. It's an either or statement.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense.

Who do you think was the “scum egging on the conflict from the outside”? It seemed to me that fight was pretty much limited to Krazy/RC?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1789, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1782, Sailor Senshi wrote:
or sailor, intentionally
what
”intentionally”

Tired of this slip bullshit and then people push it without logic because someone else is saying slip because at the end the pusher can just say whoops. What is there to explain? There were 2-3 votes on Bit in quick succession and then gamma/bit was poised to be a focal point if not for the snap away into sailor vs Ephraim. The transition was suspect to me in that way because it was just before Bit would have or could have gotten rolling.

No shit I can't say bit definitely would have flipped if that never happened but that's not what I'm pushing.
I already told you and told you and told you. The part about a partner
or Sailor INTENTIONALLY
tried to divert the wagon. Why are you ignoring the extremely specific question: What is the town motivation for “intentionally” trying to divert a wagon? It’s really not like you, to continue to misinterpret my question to this extent.
Is it because I separated you from partner? Like it's broken up like that as a partner from outside of the conflict or scum!SS from inside the conflict but I can see Town!SS bring taken advantage of if you aren't the partner. Does that make more sense or am I explaining it weird?
Yes, okay. Who do you think was taking advantage of us, I mean besides the players that suddenly jumped on us?
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 1795, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1778, Cafe Stile wrote:Lady Eventide - They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
This is how I know you have at most skimmed.

Helpful to town is a gross overstatement. I can agree with there are gems in the rough if you wade through all the dirt but no more

Difference between that and SS is night and day
Lol yeah. :lol: How has LE been “helpful”? @Cafe Stiles
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1806, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1788, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1773, Sailor Senshi wrote:
or sailor, intentionally
what
”intentionally”

My confusion, is your use of the word “intentionally”. Considering the way you deathtunnelled me in LNT for next to nothing, I don’t understand your reaction at all, Once I get an answer, I’ll be more than happy to drop it. I don’t stop asking questions just because someone gets mad. No one should and I know you agree with this, so why the double standard?
Because I've already answered these or similar questions. I don't really know what you want from me. If you're a bit partner then I could see you trying to transition away. If you aren't then you're probably just town caught up with scum egging on the conflict from the outside. It's an either or statement.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense.

Who do you think was the “scum egging on the conflict from the outside”? It seemed to me that fight was pretty much limited to Krazy/RC?
Yeah but that's mostly due to the time it took place. If anything Dann playing all sides in a short span of time is worth dissecting. LE rehashing the fight after it's conclusion isn't great but I'm kind of biased since I townread the way they flipped on my slot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

We can lynch CS for the really bad catch up as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1778, Cafe Stile wrote:
Bitmap
- His ISO looks like a wall of quotes. Not townread for sure due to his one-liners.
How are one-liners AI?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

Lady Eventide
- They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
what the fuck is this?
Cafe Stile
Cafe Stile
Goon
Cafe Stile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Cafe Stile »

In post 1808, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 1795, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1778, Cafe Stile wrote:Lady Eventide - They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
This is how I know you have at most skimmed.

Helpful to town is a gross overstatement. I can agree with there are gems in the rough if you wade through all the dirt but no more

Difference between that and SS is night and day
Lol yeah. :lol: How has LE been “helpful”? @Cafe Stiles
I admit, I skimmed. I admit, "helpful" is not really accurate, say "townish". They have some scumhunting(?) stuffs which I liked. (1604 / 1614 and a few more).

Again, the thoughts on that post was just me, and I'm throwing the steering wheel back to Hideri. He should have better reads.

-Maika
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1809, RCEnigma wrote:If anything Dann playing all sides in a short span of time is worth dissecting
I hardly think voting Senshi and then rethinking it after the fight is "playing all sides." If anything I pretty definitively took Ephraim's side. Also, your assertion that Bitmap vs. Gamma was poised to be a focal point is silly. Virtually no one else was interested in that spat, and both me and Tana said it was not productive.

RCE, do you have opinion not concerning this theory of yours? What are your reads right now, specifically Lady E?

===

I think DDL is town now

I should reconsider LE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1814, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1809, RCEnigma wrote:If anything Dann playing all sides in a short span of time is worth dissecting
I hardly think voting Senshi and then rethinking it after the fight is "playing all sides." If anything I pretty definitively took Ephraim's side. Also, your assertion that Bitmap vs. Gamma was poised to be a focal point is silly. Virtually no one else was interested in that spat, and both me and Tana said it was not productive.

RCE, do you have opinion not concerning this theory of yours? What are your reads right now, specifically Lady E?

===

I think DDL is town now

I should reconsider LE
Shotgun reads I have pops, Titus, gameplay, ddl, mayyyybe Katsuki.

Town leans on HH, gamma (if bit flips scum), LE (I don't know how much of it is because I truly agree with her stances or because of the re evaluation on my slot.)

I would still flip bit, the rest of the lurkers, chaos, CS today.

HH calling out the reads on T&E is +town. Approaching that slot is weird because direct confrontation gets you into a situation like sailor faced earlier and just ignoring their alignment sets up a fear Lynch down the line if they're town and it plays into their favor if scum since slots are just expecting scum to deal with them. It opens up wifom.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

okay thanks

you're null on me then?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1814, Dannflor wrote:

===

I think DDL is town now

I should reconsider LE
Also I say playing all sides because you went through a really rapid progression of sailor scum for their tana push into a quick unvote and then tried to play mediator to a minor degree. Idk. Maybe no one was interested in bit vs gamma like I thought.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1816, Dannflor wrote:okay thanks

you're null on me then?
I'm wary of you because better players than me hold you highly so I don't know what your ceiling is and at least 1 of these players will better be able to read you than I will.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1817, RCEnigma wrote:Also I say playing all sides because you went through a really rapid progression of sailor scum for their tana push into a quick unvote and then tried to play mediator to a minor degree. Idk. Maybe no one was interested in bit vs gamma like I thought.
I did try to play mediator, but I still think I was pretty firmly in the camp of Sailor's push being bad.
In post 467, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Bitmap vs Gamma bores me.
It feels like one person is talking about chocolates and the other is talking about rabbits.
-Tana
In post 468, Dannflor wrote:Yeah, Gamma's push on Bitmap is bad, but I think it's the town sort of bad.
In post 469, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Like I get the point they are both trying to make, but instead of crossing paths it seems like they just keep missing each other.
-Tana
This is why I felt like no one was interested in Gamma vs. Bit
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You two plus Sailor. So everyone directly involved in the conflict directly following bit vs gamma.

You see my point at all?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well what's your current read on SS? Tana push aside.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 1673, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Anyway. LE is scum. They need to die.
You should really be listening to Tana on this one, Ephiraim. You're wrong and embarrassingly so.
In post 1676, DrDolittle wrote: LE: "Actions speak louder than words. Votes are town's primary weapons; leaving them idle is not a good thing." If your votes are so fleeting, then they are as if no weapons at all.
Trust me, I understand the concept. It's lack of meta on me here that's making people take my votes less seriously than they ought, IMO.
In post 1676, DrDolittle wrote:Dannflor [X]: I absolutely disagree with the "hostile" thrown in Dann's way in lighting up SS vs T&E. In fact, I also thought it was personal attacks, but E cleared it up later on. I also disagree with Dann's readlist in 1558 for a lot of parts, but I respect it.
Also, can you clarify this a bit? Does this mean you disagree with my theory, or disagree with Dann's actions?
In post 1749, Sailor Senshi wrote:I’m still null on him but his pushing T + E for what reads to me as an NAI comment, is pinging me. I disagree with you that Dann hasn’t provided reasons.
I'm not seeing the kind of actual attention and analysis on bitmap that I would expect of a townie. There's some really basic level shit but it's fairly unsettled and he still hasn't demonstrated that he's put in the work to actually develop a real read of bit. Until that happens I'm pretty chill with my vote staying here.
In post 1752, Sailor Senshi wrote:I don’t understand this at all, since Dann is currently voting him and he has decent odds of getting lynched. I seriously doubt scum!Dann hardbusses on D1, unless his survival literally depended on it. I don’t understand how you even think they’re linked. I also strongly tl him rn - Dann.
That
is
some pretty strong evidence against the scumteam; thanks for pointing that out. I'm becoming deeply inclined towards 'solve bitmap' as my current goal.
Tana and Ephraim
- I mean, I see why could flip Hideri off (The only argument I can say is that is my complete RVS). Other than that, I feel like RC makes towny posts and I find to be a bit from a town perspective.
Hidden Happiness
- I don't like the last line at but I guess that's because it's MariaR so...
Chaos Wind
- I don't know man, felt just like they're trying to hop on and help. Not sure if that's AI though.
Croag
- Okay, he has 4 posts? I never expected someone to post just as less as me (Maika). Cannot generate a read.
Bitmap
- His ISO looks like a wall of quotes. Not townread for sure due to his one-liners.
RCEnigma
- His posts are too normal this game. I'd say null.
Dannflor
- I generally like how he reason stuffs in . Also his interaction with Bitmap doesn't seem like he could be partners with Bitmap, or even if he's a scum at all. Townlean.
Sailor Senshi
- The conflict aside, I really like how they engage in this game a lot. Locktown.
Cafe Stile
- We're town. We really mean it.
Gamma Emerald
- I see nice posts ( ) but I also see a lot of fluff.
popsofctown
- I was triggered by 1246 but that's just a personal feeling, I like his attitudes to the game. (Also purple really hurts my eyes please change.)
DrDoLittle
- Hmmm. Hideri says he has some scum pings, but I don't feel like his posts are from a scum perspective.
Titus
- I don't like how he started, he looks greener at around 965 but I guess that's it for my thoughts. I don't townread her, but in the same time, I feel like her activity this game is too strange to look scummy.
Lady Eventide
- They're looking green for me. They're being a bit helpful to twon the way that Sailor Senshi does.
Lady Lambdadelta
- She being flipped off on page 63 really pings town to me.
gameplay506
- Okay I guess?
Katsuki
- Also lurks.

Don't ask much for more evidence since this is just merely my impressions, Hideri probably will disagree with some of my reads here and tl;dr I suck.

-Maika
This is a terrible readslist for multiple reasons. No scumreads, very little explanation, contradicts things you've said earlier. 3/10 near-voteworthy. Updating with "Oh and Croag is my biggest scumlean" just looks worse, despite my agreeing with you; put some effort in, damn it.

Annnnd the wagon seems to be rolling back towards me as soon as T&E call it over. Sure, whatever.

... I think at this point I really, really want to hear more from Cafe Stiles, esp. as Lambda is townreading Croag. The thought process I'm expecting is just not there.

VOTE: Cafe Stiles
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1820, RCEnigma wrote:You two plus Sailor. So everyone directly involved in the conflict directly following bit vs gamma.

You see my point at all?
I see it, but I also didn’t see anyone besides Gamma and Bitmap particularly invested in that conflict. Maybe I’m wrong on that.

My current read on SS is town, a large part of which is Nancy’s posting
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

VC please, feel free to edit this post mod

I'm thinking of just putting in a townblock and asking for us all to agree on a lynch, even if it's not preferred. We aren't getting large enough consensus wagons going. I really don't have a lot of time over the next few days.

VC 1.08
Tana and Ephraim (0):

Hidden Happiness (0):

Chaos Wind (1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Croag (1):
Croag
Bitmap (3):
RCEnigma, Titus, Dannflor
RCEnigma (1):
Cafe Stile
Dannflor (2):
Hidden Happiness
Sailor Senshi (0):

Cafe Stile (4):
Chaos Wind, popsofctown, Sailor Senshi, Lady Eventide
Gamma Emerald (0):

popsofctown (0):

DrDoLittle (0):

Titus (0):

Lady Eventide (3):
DrDoLittle, Tana and , Bitmap, Katsuki, gameplay506
Lady Lambdadelta (0):

gameplay506 (1):
Gamma Emerald
Katsuki (0):

Not Voting:

With 17 alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-09-27 16:41:30)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.