Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

In post 2122, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Because I think that there's actually a world where you're town and HH are TMI defending you because they thought it would make them look good. It's more likely that they're defending their buddy, but it could be either way. But if you're not going to have your vote on HH I'm not going to put in all the work to derail your lynch in favor of HH's.
This isn't something scum me would hard defend or do because it's not like people are going to start magically listening to me. No one has before and no one will. You should know this by now. This is pretty cheap and dumb of you to do.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2172, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 2170, Gamma Emerald wrote:RC I feel you've pushed a lot of slots, maybe more than average for you
How many people do you legitimately suspect rn
this is
absolute trash
as scum the amount of people I push is less than my town average, not the other way around.
I didn't say anything about your alignment

I think you're town, but there seem to be a lot of people you seem to have pushed for a little bit and then stopped, there was Dann, and it seems like Cafe Stile is also in this category based on your currently named suspects
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Uh, you appear to be pretending to have a daycop on us. Uh, okay, bye. I'm blacklisting you, please never try to join a game we're in again RC.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

By the end of the first day in my last large theme where I was hydra'd with Nancy I had pushed
different players at some point.

CK
Kidamn
Rautherdir
Bambi Jay
Yourself
FTC
Whemestar
Primate

If anything, I have pushed less than that this game. So, why are you trying to say that this is scummy?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2173, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I've had more than my fair share of games where at some point I have literally pushed every player in the game to sort them.
See this is what it looks like 100% to me, I just want to know where you're at overall
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

In post 2153, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
I claim for
reasons
that I am 100% sure that HH is flipping scum. If you're not voting her in your next post, you're voting us.

No one else is going to be lynched from here on out so if you're voting elsewhere you're just wasting your time.
RC. Take this back in your next post right the fuck now. I am not joking. I don't have time for this. You know for a fact the reason I even played this was assuming you wouldn't do dumb fucking bs shit like this. Stop now
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

That post and the top post were ~Celica
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2178, Tana and Ephraim wrote:By the end of the first day in my last large theme where I was hydra'd with Nancy I had pushed
different players at some point.

CK
Kidamn
Rautherdir
Bambi Jay
Yourself
FTC
Whemestar
Primate

If anything, I have pushed less than that this game. So, why are you trying to say that this is scummy?
I'm not. I'm trying to understand your reads rn.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2173, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Also it's still likely not above average: I've had more than my fair share of games where at some point I have literally pushed every player in the game to sort them.
You know this or ought to know this, so why are you taking one of the few things that are mathematically, demonstrably a towntell for me
as other players including Shoshin have brought up as a way to meta me and as I have myself stated that I find it difficult to fake as scum

and trying to use it to discredit my read?
I think I just got whiplash from how fast you 180d on gamma here as soon as they stopped doing what you wanted them to.

Everyone who is scumreading you, you think is scum. You think Tana's cute face ought to be enough to protect you.

... I still want more opinions here, but you seem to be derailing hard and I sure as hell am not following where you lead.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm

In post 2175, Hidden Happiness wrote:it's not like people are going to start magically listening to me.
This is a +.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm

KK whatever HH's response is not town.

VOTE: HH

But we're lynching HH the next day and no one's fighting it.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm

VOTE: LE
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

Tana and Ephraim wrote:VOTE: LE
How quickly you abandon your plan to lynch HH first.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:11 pm

I did say I was unlikely to pursue it if you weren't voting there.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote: Aw hell naw. Early dayend is bad, RC should know that, fuck this.
This is probably a legitimate site meta difference. Aside from extremely absurd RVS instant hammers, it's generally agreed that days that end early lead to higher town winrate on this site. The newbie reduce it's deadline length one year and the scum winrate dropped heavily.
I don't think it's an objectively true fact of mafia, just a trend due to the playstyles of most of the players on site and how they benefit from momentum vs. data.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:

I need a bit to think.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ebwop: the Newbie Game section reduced its deadline length
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:13 pm

No, you don't.

A lot of people in mafia really need to do less thinking and more following the people who actually know what they're doing.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1436, Hidden Happiness wrote:God I ask my hydra partner to do one thing so I can focus on my college work but I guess I have to do everything myself and catch up.
I refuse to read 40+ pages so I'm skipping to like page 25 if anything happened before oh well don't care.
~Celica
lmfao

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2183, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 2173, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Also it's still likely not above average: I've had more than my fair share of games where at some point I have literally pushed every player in the game to sort them.
You know this or ought to know this, so why are you taking one of the few things that are mathematically, demonstrably a towntell for me
as other players including Shoshin have brought up as a way to meta me and as I have myself stated that I find it difficult to fake as scum

and trying to use it to discredit my read?
I think I just got whiplash from how fast you 180d on gamma here as soon as they stopped doing what you wanted them to.

Everyone who is scumreading you, you think is scum. You think Tana's cute face ought to be enough to protect you.

... I still want more opinions here, but you seem to be derailing hard and I sure as hell am not following where you lead.
That was a 180? And even if it was it's kinda reasonable because there was room to misinterpret my post

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2192, Tana and Ephraim wrote:No, you don't.

A lot of people in mafia really need to do less thinking and more following the people who actually know what they're doing.
Endearing..

VOTE: LE
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 2189, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote: Aw hell naw. Early dayend is bad, RC should know that, fuck this.
This is probably a legitimate site meta difference. Aside from extremely absurd RVS instant hammers, it's generally agreed that days that end early lead to higher town winrate on this site. The newbie reduce it's deadline length one year and the scum winrate dropped heavily.
I don't think it's an objectively true fact of mafia, just a trend due to the playstyles of most of the players on site and how they benefit from momentum vs. data.
Odd that you haven't re-voted LE.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

RC is blatantly off. I don't know if this is how they usually play, but their vengeful reactions to people they think are scumreading them remind me of LLD's play in G5. They're not playing for solving, they're playing for social control.

HH's response to their bkatant gambitry and bullying is strong and pure to me. If I'm being pocketed, I'm never climbing out.

RC: You challenged me to vote for either you or HH. I think at this point you've made it abundantly clear who I ought to be voting.

VOTE: Tana And Ephraim
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote:Dann, Gamma, Pops, and especially you, Wind, you know my meta:

Assume I am town. Should I trust the fuzzy friendly person who has not been contributing and wants me to live, or the loud abrasive person with a plan for how they want the game to go, and who wants me to die?
I... don't know your meta?

I don't know why you're asking for opinions. It sounds like you've already made up your mind.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2197, Lady Eventide wrote:I don't know if this is how they usually play