Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2196, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 2189, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote: Aw hell naw. Early dayend is bad, RC should know that, fuck this.
This is probably a legitimate site meta difference. Aside from extremely absurd RVS instant hammers, it's generally agreed that days that end early lead to higher town winrate on this site. The newbie reduce it's deadline length one year and the scum winrate dropped heavily.
I don't think it's an objectively true fact of mafia, just a trend due to the playstyles of most of the players on site and how they benefit from momentum vs. data.
Odd that you haven't re-voted LE.
Was catching up zipster, I'm playing another game in another tab.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 2198, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote:Dann, Gamma, Pops, and especially you, Wind, you know my meta:

Assume I am town. Should I trust the fuzzy friendly person who has not been contributing and wants me to live, or the loud abrasive person with a plan for how they want the game to go, and who wants me to die?
I... don't know your meta?

I don't know why you're asking for opinions. It sounds like you've already made up your mind.
It's fake, etc. Not townreading HH reaction or their slot as a whole but the main reason for the vote was to see what Pops would do.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1441, Hidden Happiness wrote:VOTE: Lady Evenitde This is because of stuff that happened due to emotion are you kidding me right now? You’re not this bad, no one is this bad. Because this isn’t even a ‘town scum’ thing it’s reading basic human emotion and how it went out of control. If you read the last few pages at all you would see this anyone would see that. This is just scum who is taking advantage of the gamestate
I kinda like this, mirrors my own reaction. bleh
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: LE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2171, Lady Eventide wrote:Dann, Gamma, Pops, and especially you, Wind, you know my meta:

Assume I am town. Should I trust the fuzzy friendly person who has not been contributing and wants me to live, or the loud abrasive person with a plan for how they want the game to go, and who wants me to die?

I don't know why you're asking for opinions. It sounds like you've already made up your mind.
To react through Dann' post: uhhh there seems to be not enough context here.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:21 pm

@Maria if I'm going to lynch you D1 as town thinking you're scum you can be damn sure I'll have a full case that I can take credit for as opposed to just saying reasons.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2201, Tana and Ephraim wrote:

It's fake, etc. Not townreading HH reaction or their slot as a whole but the main reason for the vote was to see what Pops would do.
I don't understand the value of the exercise, I think I would vote along with a cop soft even if I rolled scum. I surely hope so.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2188, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I did say I was unlikely to pursue it if you weren't voting there.
Because if I refuse to vote there I am therefore HH's scum partner, because there is no possible reason for my not just shutting up and doing what you want other than my being scum.

No. I refuse to be bullied. There are far scummier people in this game than HH, and though I mistrust their motives I am sure as hell not going to capitulate to what amounts to a blatant threat.

You are not playing to solve.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Not about what you do it's about how you do it.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

I would have left it a lot longer if Maria's reaction to it was different.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1449, Hidden Happiness wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 990, RCEnigma wrote:Can't help but feel like sailor/Ephraim distracted everyone when bit was becoming a viable wagon.
Can’t help but feel this is trying to get people off a scum partner.
Just saying.

Side note: Why the fuck are the 2 slots I can confidently read the most null in the history of mafia right now? I don’t know how I feel about that, so I won’t!
In post 1007, DrDolittle wrote:no problem. I'm a little surprised at that you reading bitmap scum for something that happened some time ago, and titus-town reasoning all the way from single digit pages.
Y-YOU?! I-I have no words. You legit laid out perfectly good reasoning on why Enigma is scummy and-REEEEE. Maybe this is just because my head hurts and I’m super annoyed at my partner right now but I hate all of you right now. <3
In post 1010, RCEnigma wrote:I like HH as town for it because Town!Maria has never not scumread
This is a really bad reason to townread me. Because if I’m scum obviously scum me is gonna know about this and scumread you right? So at most I should be null, but the main factor here is a discredit of me reading Enigma and that’s blah. Like yes, I do scumread him more often than not but I feel my points are valid. This isn’t a playstyle thing it’s a ‘wow you’re fucking scummy’
In post 1011, Hidden Happiness wrote:Why the fuck is this game at 40 pages? I wasn't even gone a day
~Celica
Hello past me, why are we doing this? I don’t know. You had college homework to do and now you have more. Yet here you are playing mafia sick as can be. Side note, take your meds next time because tylenol is a god send.
In post 1016, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 1015, Tana and Ephraim wrote:3 votes from an LE lynch and not having anything else to do.
I'm kinda worried about a lack of a CW
-Tana
Okay ngl, I was too. Mostly because I firmly believe in the logic that ‘if no CW is real its’ either town or scum are happy with letting this go.’ But right as I said that It looked like a ton of people jumped on LE at the same time. So that makes me think scum might be more scared or just joined the bus. We’ll see!
In post 1032, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1030, Titus wrote:
In post 1027, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Titus wrote:I want to see what happens.
Okaaaaaay
I have a proxy vote which means I can progress both major wagons while being a net neutral on vca.

:)
VOTE: Titus
Can’t tell if this vote was a joke or not, mostly because I have no idea why this would warrant a vote. Maybe I’m stupid. Explain it to me.
In post 1066, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1063, Bitmap wrote:Like your scum read on me is based on someone else's actions...

Why aren't you voting the person who did the scummy action?
Wouldn't be the first time I've caught scum via another slot.
Anyone townreading this? Jw
In post 1079, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
Eh I misapplied a tell I developed a while back. RCE kinda played into it but it doesn't actually seem scum motivated. I can understand how that looked scummy on my part too, very opportunistic
VOTE: gameplay I still feel like this is scum
Btw in case it wasn't clear I'm not really in the mood to vote EvenTide
This is gross, not because it was an unvote on Enigma. But the whole switch feels overly justified. It just feels like such a weird switch
Aaaaand this post looked incredibly fake.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2192, Tana and Ephraim wrote:No, you don't.

A lot of people in mafia really need to do less thinking and more following the people who actually know what they're doing.
If you want people to give you a blank slate, this is not the way to go. Regardless, I think you're town so I'll trust you on this.

"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1450, Hidden Happiness wrote:
In post 1102, Lady Eventide wrote:@Dannfor: You seem to be spinning things a lot, and it looks like you played the earlier situation for max chaos from the sidelines - knowing that RC and Krazy don't get along and both have poor tempers, your "hostile" comment takes on the aspect of being a lit match tossed onto gasoline from afar. I would like to hear more about why you voted Senshi initially, as your current explanation does not satisfy me; I would also like to hear a real, solid analysis of bitmap from you.

VOTE: Dannfor
Oh baby
I read the rest of your Dann thing and I mostly agree with what was said. (Which brings up worries about scumreads but I don’t care about that right now.)
VOTE: Dann
Let’s see where this goes!

10 MORE FUCKING PAGES TO GO PLEASE GOD
Hi why don't I see any reactions to my posts

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

It's specifically wind who knows my meta. I guess I have now but I had not when I wrote that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1459, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1453, Hidden Happiness wrote:CW is a bad wagon mostly because we can get so much more information else where. I’d rather they get blasted by a vig or investigated. Not lynched. Hey Bit I’m defending a bad slot what you gonna do~
Hey
Maria
I'm gameplay
We seem to be on the same page for a lot of things
I tr you
Please tr me
I feel like an outcast
Help

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 2211, Bitmap wrote:

A lot of people in mafia really need to do less thinking and more following the people who actually know what they're doing.
If you want people to give you a blank slate, this is not the way to go. Regardless, I think you're town so I'll trust you on this.

this isn't a question of blank slate

i've been obviously town in general
i've played to the few aspects of my town meta i can't replicate
tana is obviously town in general
tana has been posting concurrently to me in a way that i can't be heavily coaching her

to scumread me here you basically have to just be throwing out any attempt to read my slot and calling me scum anyway
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2201, Tana and Ephraim wrote:

Lovely. Yep. I'm just going to start reading "this is serious" as "this is a reaction test" from you.
Hidden Happiness
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Hidden Happiness
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Hidden Happiness »

I don't want to think or look at this game tonight anymore my mood is shot and ruined. I am going to think about things tonight and
maybe
I will post tomorrow. Do whatever the fuck you guys want in the meantime
~Celica
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2215, Tana and Ephraim wrote:

tana has been posting concurrently to me in a way that i can't be heavily coaching her

to scumread me here you basically have to just be throwing out any attempt to read my slot and calling me scum anyway
Did Tana give the okay for all of this?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1471, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 1463, Bitmap wrote:Gamma's attack on me kind of felt like genuine town. Not entirely sure though.
I think you have some trust issues
You scumread people who townread you
And townread people who scumread you
Is this mafia's doing? :giggle:

*K ONLY SERIOUS GP FROM NOW ON*
Pedit:Oh, how kind
Are you saying that's how he reads everyone or what the fuck are you saying?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:30 pm

I didn't ask Tana about doing any of this, I just did it. But I had her approval to do basically whatever.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1477, Katsuki wrote:Then fun things will happen.

I'll take this opportunity to say that if there is some retard out there who would ever consider vigging me, don't do it N1. I can easily break this game so scum if you're gonna NK, come at me. ;)
Why does this post exist.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 pm

She might be upset by it. I'm not happy about Maria not being happy about it. Idk what there is to say that's not better said in postgame though.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2215, Tana and Ephraim wrote:

You're scum because you're:
1: Pushing a ML.
2: Looking to link in everyone who defends them as a fellow scum.
3: Treating everyone who disagrees with you as scum.
4: Shouting down and scumreading everyone who disagrees with you.
5: Making it continually extremely difficult to understand what the fuck you're thinking.
6: Continuously saying things are "serious" then backing off when they get poor reactions.
7: Generally being an asshole in such a way as to own the public space and turn it to your own personal ends.

In short, you're impossible to hold to account, impossible to contradict, and a pain in the ass to talk to.
That is scum motivated behaviour.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1478, Lady Eventide wrote:... @Katsuki: I think it is relevant to note that your current level of contribution compares unfavorably to both Chaos Wind and Cafe Stiles. You barely have more presence than
Croag.
I don't really care how much of a hotshot scumfinder you supposedly are; lurking to lategame like this is unacceptable behaviour, and T&E are right to call you on it.
I disagree on this

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!