Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2339, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 2337, DrDolittle wrote:What's the town tell
I don’t want to say because Maria might start doing it as scum.
You should play every game to win that game :/

UNVOTE:
LE, if you choose the "abandon neighborhood" option, is that all that happens to you for the night? Or do you get to perform a voy/follow the same night?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Cafe Stile
Cafe Stile
Goon
Cafe Stile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Cafe Stile »

Why cant ddl ever get a meaningful wagon but votes on lld pops out like a flower field in spring

- at work hideri
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2431, Lady Eventide wrote:Reviewing Dr Dolittle again, their attitude towards HH is weird and appeasey while throwing shade. [1]

Cafe Stile also thinks they look bad. [2]

The hostile interactions between Dolittle and those who read me town, from both directions, are worth pausing and considering, [3]

as is their assertion that "become miller" -> "lose godfather" is all that's necessary to make my claim a scum one. [3.5]

Their reactions to Bitmap's claim also look like overcorrection to me. [4]

They also tell town not to target Bit tonight, which is blatant NA direction. [5]

If town, I guess this is a watcher/transporter/targeted veteran soft, but I think both of these are unlikely; we likely have both me and a sane cop already in a 17p setup, a Watcher seems like excessive investigative firepower; and "targeted PGO" is not a role I've seen much if at all. Transporter/deflector I guess is possible, but is often a scum role; I also have difficulty with why Dolittle would bother to say this, as no investigatives other than maybe watcher/voyeur ought to be targetting Bit tonight anyway. [6]
[1] I cannot be more transparant towards my read towards HH. I stated why I was suspect of her, but I needed restraint because I know she has a reputation for being good scum player. Then other people were suspect of her, and I reinforced why I don't like the slot's interaction with you from a different numbers perspective.

[2] What does that have anything to do with your read? If CS wants to engage me I'm here.

[3] I literally said I respect Dann's reason to TR you, and gave reasons why I don't like HH's townreading you. Why are you misrepping me and saying I'm hostile towards everyone who townreads you.

[3.5] It's not a gotcha. It's saying the miller thing can easily be falsified, which is entirely true.

[4] What reaction? I said Bitmap should use his thing, which he agrees on. I've also not been stating any reads on Bitmap, so I don't know what over-correction you are talking about.

[5] I'm not interested in your rolefishing of me.

[6] See 5.

Every single post of yours is so scummy, especially when you're talking about me. I have no interest in engaging with you anymore, and my vote is not going to be moved off you.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2475, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2339, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 2337, DrDolittle wrote:What's the town tell
I don’t want to say because Maria might start doing it as scum.
You should play every game to win that game :/

UNVOTE:
LE, if you choose the "abandon neighborhood" option, is that all that happens to you for the night? Or do you get to perform a voy/follow the same night?
So far as I know they're mutually exclusive.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Lady Eventide
That role sounds clunkier than what I'd spec the mod would do, paying so much magic to get to start using such an underwhelming role sounds crazy.
Pretty happy with the list of names the people are switching to, though.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

CS you have two posts on me. One is here.
In post 1488, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 758, DrDolittle wrote:evidence that I'm reading.

Tana and Ephraim (Sakura Hana + RadiantCowbells) [X]: arrogance 401 reminds me of town, i like the pops push, I'm ok with the interaction with SS, but there's definitely some hokey: i.e. FoTM.

Bitmap [X]: lean town - I liked her grasp on eventide + I think the culling of discussion on game play is fair.

RCEnigma [X]: i think voting, inactive is typically scum as in 452.

Dannflor [X]: mmm, weak town read, but 533 interests me. does scum dan take a consiliatory tone towards his scum reads? his flop between SS-town vs scum makes me wary but could be cause he's a nice fellow.

Sailor Senshi (Shiro + Krazy + Nancy Drew 39) [X]: Nothing AI imo. But I'm town reading for [redacted] reasons

Gamma Emerald [X]: town, like the action of 383 attacking LLD, I also think pages 18-19 attacking bitmap is town driven, as agreement with most of the people. I liked his mediation - that was in good faith. Might be my strongest town read at the moment.

popsofctown [X]: lean scum, vote switch galore, hop on bitmap was no good imo. Other reasons here or there

Titus [X]: town, push lurkers, solid interaction with rc, etc.

Lady Eventide (Evenstar + Lillaire)[X]: scummy. but weak scummy, as discussed by bitmap and Dann. I thought "liliare felt bad" was town, but still nothing substantial by any means.

gameplay506 [X]: 714's summary is lame, but it's probably a town summary.
Whoever was saying this post is villagery, uh what?
Too lazy to read into contexts, but these reads are safe reads, and the reasoning are mostly weak or wishywashy
Just - I don't get the sense that this is a post made to show progress on reads, but more like "yo im here im doing things" that comes more from scum
In post 767, DrDolittle wrote:hmm

Eventide's vote on SS is pretty shoddy. being pressured leading to spat is a terribly weak reason to scum read people... what do you want, that after being pressured you just lay down and die?

I don't think gameplay is scum, but please don't use personal RL stuff as a point of attack.

If Eventide would flip scum, Titus's (hello titus!) attack on gameplay is very much chainsaw.
That last line pings wolf
It doesn't do anything in terms of pressuring Eva, and Titus is his townread. It doesn't make sense for town with those sets of reads to shade Titus and Eva here
Titus attacked on gameplay before Eva even posted so it wasn't even correct
The first is just a simple catch up read list, when I go through the posts and put brief comments on what was happening to other players, as well as my general thoughts. It's not supposed to be well thought out or smoking gun.

The second is also that, Titus attacking gameplay was absolutely chainsaw, and I called it out as is, because it's hypocritical. And if you have been reading, you should note that I have focused on LE + other player interactions, such as Gamma as well, and I too townread gamma. The goal wasn't to pressure Eva in that post. It's to make a statement, and note for future interactions.

THe second one is when I tried to flush out a strange HH + LE interaction.
In post 1933, Cafe Stile wrote:
In post 1804, DrDolittle wrote:I looped back, and I do NOT think the Dann case has any merit

Overall, HH seems pretty fence sitting on LE, and the interaction feels a bit exaggerated and forced "oh woe is me I cant believe I'm agreeing with LE".

In that sense, I dont think HH is scummy in herself, but there some weird stuff going on with her and LE
why is DDL being townread

this post is just
calling out Maria but at the same time it's not
It doesnt do shit

- Hideri
Here, I call out HH, and note that if LE flips scum, HH could be scum as well. Why do you say this doesn't do anything?
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2477, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2431, Lady Eventide wrote:Reviewing Dr Dolittle again, their attitude towards HH is weird and appeasey while throwing shade. [1]

Cafe Stile also thinks they look bad. [2]

The hostile interactions between Dolittle and those who read me town, from both directions, are worth pausing and considering, [3]

as is their assertion that "become miller" -> "lose godfather" is all that's necessary to make my claim a scum one. [3.5]

Their reactions to Bitmap's claim also look like overcorrection to me. [4]

They also tell town not to target Bit tonight, which is blatant NA direction. [5]

If town, I guess this is a watcher/transporter/targeted veteran soft, but I think both of these are unlikely; we likely have both me and a sane cop already in a 17p setup, a Watcher seems like excessive investigative firepower; and "targeted PGO" is not a role I've seen much if at all. Transporter/deflector I guess is possible, but is often a scum role; I also have difficulty with why Dolittle would bother to say this, as no investigatives other than maybe watcher/voyeur ought to be targetting Bit tonight anyway. [6]
[1] I cannot be more transparant towards my read towards HH. I stated why I was suspect of her, but I needed restraint because I know she has a reputation for being good scum player. Then other people were suspect of her, and I reinforced why I don't like the slot's interaction with you from a different numbers perspective.

[2] What does that have anything to do with your read? If CS wants to engage me I'm here.

[3] I literally said I respect Dann's reason to TR you, and gave reasons why I don't like HH's townreading you. Why are you misrepping me and saying I'm hostile towards everyone who townreads you.

[3.5] It's not a gotcha. It's saying the miller thing can easily be falsified, which is entirely true.

[4] What reaction? I said Bitmap should use his thing, which he agrees on. I've also not been stating any reads on Bitmap, so I don't know what over-correction you are talking about.

[5] I'm not interested in your rolefishing of me.

[6] See 5.

Every single post of yours is so scummy, especially when you're talking about me. I have no interest in engaging with you anymore, and my vote is not going to be moved off you.

[1]: I understand this but I don't buy it.
[2]: Taking others' reads into account is also known as "cooperation" and "considering others' viewpoints." Thosr who townread me consider you likely scum. That is a useful piece of information, because people who townread me likely have a clearer picture of the overall gamestate.
[3]: Fair enough regarding Dannflor, but they were hardly in my mind as one of my strong defenders.
[4]: Of course bitmap should use his thing. He's a claimed IC. This is empty as hell and I don't see why you felt the need to state it out loud beyond to affirm that Bit being an IC is a good thing and you are not at all distressed by it.
[5 &6] This is a blatant dismissal that addresses the argument merely by calling it scummy. It's worth noting, as there is hardly any town role that would direct night actions in the way you have just described. Which rather suggests you're actually trying to wine the doctor off of Bit.
[7]: Nice blatant smear followed by a preemptive refusal to talk to me. What do you have to hide?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Can I just remind everyone that LE has voted more than half this player list this day calling them scum?

Almost all of them with shoddy reasoning?

it was scum 50 pages ago. It's still scum.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

If anyone else thinks LE's 2481 or subsequent post has merit then I'll respond. Otherwise I'm holding up and not going to talk to her.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Katsuki »

This lolwagon on LLD. XD
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2482, DrDolittle wrote:Can I just remind everyone that LE has voted more than half this player list this day calling them scum?

Almost all of them with shoddy reasoning?

it was scum 50 pages ago. It's still scum.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I acknowledge that I am not a very good scumhunter and could probably stand to bounce my vote around less, but consulting my previous games will show that this is NAI.
Lady Eventide
Lady Eventide
Goon
Lady Eventide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Lady Eventide »

In post 2484, Katsuki wrote:
This lolwagon on LLD. XD
I'd love to hear your thoughts on who'd be a better candidate.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2364, DrDolittle wrote:Does Celica/Maria head AtE as scum?
She does it as both alignments
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also what made us not vote LE
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2387, DrDolittle wrote:
Town don't target Bitmap tonight.
Why?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2396, gameplay506 wrote:I guess so
Random aside, you avatar makes me think you're Cabd, don't know if you know who that is but that's what I see

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2398, Lady Eventide wrote:DrDoLittle, Katsuki, gameplay506, Tana and Ephraim, popsofctown, Dannflor, Bitmap, Gamma Emerald
Why is Katsu ki scum?
(I know the coloring was lost, dgaf)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2403, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2402, Tana and Ephraim wrote:How am i supposed to TR you and trust your IC claim if you make moves like these.
-Tana
I believe LE's claim. That's why.
What makes that claim town vs. scum.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2408, DrDolittle wrote:Switch becomes miller to lose godfather and that becomes a scum claim
Or like they just invedtiagate as scum and it's a cover
Iirc Oversoul did this in Project Arch

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2412, Lady Eventide wrote:So I'm lying about having follower power, then?
Don't think anyone said that

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2418, Bitmap wrote:Everyone be picking the popular girls smh.
Nah fuck that shit
All of mine were troll picks.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2422, gameplay506 wrote:How many mana do your powers consume evebtide
Are people supposed to know this?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2434, Lady Eventide wrote:
In post 2421, Tana and Ephraim wrote:Regardless tho.
DDL's statement that it could be the opposite makes sense, not because of your role, but your millerization cannot be confirmed even if the exiting the hood can.
Follower can be rolecop instead.
Voyager can be watcher and combined with Rolecop for accurate results.
Need I go on?
I dont think it's something you're lying about atm tho, much less coz it doesnt seem like you even knew what your role was, this goes in hand with my previous TR from before.
But arguing that scum cannot make such a lie to appear like a towny claim is kind of a stretch.
-Tana
Yeah, I agree. I just don't like Dr's "aha gotcha" tone here. It feels like he didn't actually consider the implications (that I'm falseclaiming larger than that), and that he was just looking for a way to dismiss the claim and keep pushing.
Honestly this looks valid

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2489, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2387, DrDolittle wrote:
Town don't target Bitmap tonight.
Why?
It's related to my role, but
I'm rescinding this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2444, gameplay506 wrote:Her role doesnt say how many gauges she uses for a transformation?
...mine doesn't either.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!