Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

AND MAYBE KATSUKI WAS OKAY WITH IT BECAUYSE I ALREADY TOLD KATSUKI

LMAO
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Rolefishing is really bad.
Scum know that it's not a friendly neighbor clear now which leads to different nightkills.
:/
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 3601, popsofctown wrote:

Rolefishing is really bad.
Scum know that it's not a friendly neighbor clear now which leads to different nightkills.
:/
NO KIDDING

I LOVE BEING FUCKING THREATENED BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW THEIR ASS FROM THEIR ELBOW.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 pm

ALSO SHUT THE FUCK UP SCUM.

ONLY REASON I'M NOT VOTING YOU IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT DAY TO END

Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

Hey LLD, can you stop it with the insults? Titus doesn’t deserve it plus, it makes the game toxic. Thanks.

~Mars channeling Venus
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kind of an awkward double post. I kind of liked your slot before, but you seem to be taking clumsy ownership of this mislynch, first listing me in a readslist and not laying out your opinion on my slot before you were prompted now this weird agreeing with me followed by "shut up"
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Claimed masons though so it has to be a sweep strategy, probably not I guess
"Well, I..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:28 pm

In post 3605, popsofctown wrote:
Kind of an awkward double post. I kind of liked your slot before, but you seem to be taking clumsy ownership of this mislynch, first listing me in a readslist and not laying out your opinion on my slot before you were prompted now this weird agreeing with me followed by "shut up"
You were on my scum reads yesterday.

You've always been scummy to me.

popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Uh huh.

Am I at L-1 yet?
"Well, I..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 3604, Sailor Senshi wrote:Hey LLD, can you stop it with the insults? Titus doesn’t deserve it plus, it makes the game toxic. Thanks.

~Mars channeling Venus
Titus threatening to Gladiate me for no reason and forcing me to intone more about my role than I want to, effectively deciding to play the game for me deserves to be insulted at every fucking turn I can manage it.

It's obnoxious, it's fucking self important and that's just so Titus.

Thinks she's more clever than anyone else. Thinks she's better than everyone.

I'm tired of putting up with it.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 3608, popsofctown wrote:
Uh huh.

Am I at L-1 yet?
No clue I haven't really been counting.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Also it's adorable that you changed your disposition towards me because you attempted to gain some favour with me WRT Titus, then I told you to shut up because I'm not listening to scum try and bait me, and you instantly switched.

that's not a normal progression, that's scum being caught trying to do their shit.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

So i'm around now
-Tana
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Dannflor »

well that was terrible
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My purpose in posting was not to gain more favor with you. IDK why you would think that.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hi Tana
"Well, I..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 3614, popsofctown wrote:
My purpose in posting was not to gain more favor with you. IDK why you would think that.
You don't know why I would think when I'm fuming with Titus that you coming in and supporting me from the side as per role fishing, given your position, wouldn't be construed as attempting to sway my opinion?

popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My positions on correct and incorrect mechanical play are the same from game to game, I would post the same thing as scum. Maintaining a consistent position on mechanics is easy because it's black and white. You'd never give someone towncred for chastising bad mechanical play, and I know you know that I know that. Or I thought I did.

Or do you run around townreading people for complaining about L-3 tracker claims?
"Well, I..."
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 3204, popsofctown wrote:I was targetted by an apparent scum day ability that informed me at the beginning of night that I needed to choose between no-transforming N1, or no transforming N2 and skipping all day abilities D2. The PM was flavored but I think I'll withhold the flavor.
I think it's scum because the wording didn't seem to suggest it would inhibit factional NK
and now with the scum role PM flip it looks even more like that.
This is interests me, because if it was our spear then this is a lie, or a misrepresentation/misinterpretation.
In post 3398, popsofctown wrote:Thinking about it, scum dayroleblocking Senshi, then nightroleblocking Senshi, makes plenty, plenty of sense.
So, there's 3 scum roleblockers from your PoV? What were your thoughts at this time?
In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:pedit: merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town.
And now it's town now that it's known to come from us?
-Tana
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 3617, popsofctown wrote:
My positions on correct and incorrect mechanical play are the same from game to game, I would post the same thing as scum. Maintaining a consistent position on mechanics is easy because it's black and white. You'd never give someone towncred for chastising bad mechanical play, and I know you know that I know that. Or I thought I did.

Or do you run around townreading people for complaining about L-3 tracker claims?
I think it was positionaly and tonally weird for you to say because OBVIOUSLY it's bad. You've said it yourself here, it's obvious that rolefishing in this sense is a bad play, so why bother mentioning it?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

LLD, I was well aware of what you were crumbling. So was Bitmap. So likely was RC. It wasn't subtle. I struggle to buy the mason claim because the trajectory looked more like one where an action you'd take would sort Katsuki later, rather than two people organically working together.

You and Katsuki have been doing a good cop bad cop manipulation on me since the start, if you're accurate. Katsuki with the proxy and you challenging most things I'm doing. I'm well aware of that situation. It didn't make sense to me.

The worst thing that happened is everyone, even a brain dead doctor protects you.

The fact is, I don't trust you. Your thought process doesn't match up and I have every right to call you on that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3618, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3204, popsofctown wrote:I was targetted by an apparent scum day ability that informed me at the beginning of night that I needed to choose between no-transforming N1, or no transforming N2 and skipping all day abilities D2. The PM was flavored but I think I'll withhold the flavor.
I think it's scum because the wording didn't seem to suggest it would inhibit factional NK
and now with the scum role PM flip it looks even more like that.
This is interests me, because if it was our spear then this is a lie, or a misrepresentation/misinterpretation.
In post 3398, popsofctown wrote:Thinking about it, scum dayroleblocking Senshi, then nightroleblocking Senshi, makes plenty, plenty of sense.
So, there's 3 scum roleblockers from your PoV? What were your thoughts at this time?
In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:pedit: merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town.
-Tana
Wait, I'm confused. Are you guys claiming an RB on Sailor or Pops?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 3621, Titus wrote:Wait, I'm confused. Are you guys claiming an RB on Sailor or Pops?
Pops, i would've rather not outed it, but RC already did.
-Tana
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:
It was an end of day 1 message, yes. And the message mentioned spears in the plural so it didn't jump at me right away.
pedit:
merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town
pedit2:
My scumreads are not super strong this game :/ I think there might be a scum in the lurkers, and I think you Dannflor may be scum here. Titus is the only slot I could lynch with any sort of excitement.

:lol:

When are you planning to lolcat?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3618, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
-Tana
It didn't seem outlandish to me that scum had 3 roleblocks, because scum have 8 total abilities, 2 per character. And it's a lot more like 2 and a half roleblocks: I was simply told I needed to pick a night to not use my ability. I could still use it if I really wanted too. That's way weaker than a roleblock both from the mana management element of this setup, how I was just forced into a choice I might have taken anyway so my friends can use gauge, and also because it lacks force and immediacy, forcing a track or watch through the night before LyLo.

The weird thing about the ability is this question of whether it blocks kills or not. Maybe GiF just wrote the PM "as applied to me" since it's irrelevant whether I can perform a factional nightkill tonight since my faction doesn't have a nightkill, and he'll send a different PM to scum?
"Well, I..."