Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I wouldn't have outed it if I wasn't positive it was scum-controlled
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3622, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3621, Titus wrote:Wait, I'm confused. Are you guys claiming an RB on Sailor or Pops?
Pops, i would've rather not outed it, but RC already did.
-Tana
Ok...that seems odd but I suppose this makes sense in a way if I'm Justin Moore.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The PM says I can't do "my action". Since my day ability is passive and my night ability is only active I just thought of it as "that specific one thing the magical girl knows how to do"
But I can see maybe it was supposed to mean, normal people have 1 action, multitasking players have up to 999 actions, and if I get hit by this I have zero actions, so I wouldn't be able to use a Tracker invention either if that was in setup and I wouldn't be able to NK if I was scum.
So I think it probably does stop NKs if that's what you got from GiF, so keep shooting it at scummy people.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and LLD, when I get a better scumread, I'll cool my jets on you but your behavior really pisses me off. I'm not going to react out of anger though. If the conftown want you spared, I will.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Tana and Ephraim »

In post 3627, popsofctown wrote:
The PM says I can't do "my action". Since my day ability is passive and my night ability is only active I just thought of it as "that specific one thing the magical girl knows how to do"
But I can see maybe it was supposed to mean, normal people have 1 action, multitasking players have up to 999 actions, and if I get hit by this I have zero actions, so I wouldn't be able to use a Tracker invention either if that was in setup and I wouldn't be able to NK if I was scum.
So I think it probably does stop NKs if that's what you got from GiF, so keep shooting it at scummy people.
Yeah that's what I originally thought. I told this to RC and it seemed more like a slip of a player that cant do NK, than a player that was trying to sell our spear as something coming from scum to clear themselves.
-Tana
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3620, Titus wrote:LLD, I was well aware of what you were crumbling. So was Bitmap. So likely was RC. It wasn't subtle. I struggle to buy the mason claim because the trajectory looked more like one where an action you'd take would sort Katsuki later, rather than two people organically working together.

You and Katsuki have been doing a good cop bad cop manipulation on me since the start, if you're accurate. Katsuki with the proxy and you challenging most things I'm doing. I'm well aware of that situation. It didn't make sense to me.

The worst thing that happened is everyone, even a brain dead doctor protects you.

The fact is, I don't trust you. Your thought process doesn't match up and I have every right to call you on that.
Okay so you think Katsuki and I are both scum, is that it?

and I pull this stunt after.... what a scum died?

so now Katsuki the forever lynch bait is tied to me?

My progression on you makes no sense because I never thought you were scum. I used you to generate other scum reads.

Titus if I thought you were scum I would have lynched you yesterday RC be damned. You would not have heard the end of it.

Your reasoning makes zero sense and I frankly don't really wanna argue with you because you're going to make my head explode.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:56 pm

In post 3628, Titus wrote:Oh and LLD, when I get a better scumread, I'll cool my jets on you but your behavior really pisses me off. I'm not going to react out of anger though. If the conftown want you spared, I will.
I'm pissing YOU off?

Good. At least we're on an equal level then. Cause I'm furious. I'm completely livid.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Like you think I fucking vote park CW all day yesterday if I really wanted to lynch you?

Fucking really?

how many games have we played

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

So you've been outright lying to me in the thread, using me, manipulating me and upset that I call you out on it? I suspected part of it. Give me more credit than that. Yesterday I said you never believed I was scum.

I get not wanting to argue with me but don't expect me to catch you manipulating me and push you hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm

In post 3633, Titus wrote:So you've been outright lying to me in the thread, using me, manipulating me and upset that I call you out on it? I suspected part of it. Give me more credit than that. Yesterday I said you never believed I was scum.

I get not wanting to argue with me but don't expect me to catch you manipulating me and push you hard.
Titus if I wanted to actually manipulate you I would literally have done what I did in... which one was it, Genesis? No, Machina.

Machina Mafia.

I'd have stroked your ego all game and let you do all my dirty work for me. Do you recall that was the game you were confirmed town and I left you alive all game even after it was 10 town to 1 scum and never killed you. I made it a goal to endgame you.

It's not hard to get in your blindspot Titus. If you want a reason I'm town, it's probably that I odn't give a fuck what you feel about me. Like me or don't like me I don't care just don't get in my fucking way of winning this game.

Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 3624, popsofctown wrote:scum have 8 total abilities, 2 per character.
I mean... only if everyone on the scum team is fully teched, why is this an assumption you're making? it's entirely plausible for there to be a goon isn't there? even if this is confirmed role madness it's not confirmed that all scum have both day and night abilities?

-merc
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:02 pm

That said I manipulated your position in the game by lying about my read on you to force others into positions where I could read them.

So sure, you're right I didn't believe you were scum. Get a pat on the back I suppose. Now leave me be before I explode in pure rage.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 pm

I kinda want people's opinions on what i discussed with pops... it's quite important.
-Tana
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 3637, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I kinda want people's opinions on what i discussed with pops... it's quite important.
-Tana
I've been ignoring it can I get a tl;dr

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 pm

In post 3629, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3627, popsofctown wrote:
Yeah that's what I originally thought. I told this to RC and it seemed more like a slip of a player that cant do NK, than a player that was trying to sell our spear as something coming from scum to clear themselves.
-Tana
This
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

And the thing about them lying or misinterpreting earlier what the spear did
-Tana
Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

In post 3618, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3204, popsofctown wrote:I was targetted by an apparent scum day ability that informed me at the beginning of night that I needed to choose between no-transforming N1, or no transforming N2 and skipping all day abilities D2. The PM was flavored but I think I'll withhold the flavor.
I think it's scum because the wording didn't seem to suggest it would inhibit factional NK
and now with the scum role PM flip it looks even more like that.
This is interests me, because if it was our spear then this is a lie, or a misrepresentation/misinterpretation.
In post 3398, popsofctown wrote:Thinking about it, scum dayroleblocking Senshi, then nightroleblocking Senshi, makes plenty, plenty of sense.
So, there's 3 scum roleblockers from your PoV? What were your thoughts at this time?
In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:pedit: merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town.
And now it's town now that it's known to come from us?
-Tana
This basically
-Tana
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:07 pm

In post 3641, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3618, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3204, popsofctown wrote:I was targetted by an apparent scum day ability that informed me at the beginning of night that I needed to choose between no-transforming N1, or no transforming N2 and skipping all day abilities D2. The PM was flavored but I think I'll withhold the flavor.
I think it's scum because the wording didn't seem to suggest it would inhibit factional NK
and now with the scum role PM flip it looks even more like that.
This is interests me, because if it was our spear then this is a lie, or a misrepresentation/misinterpretation.
In post 3398, popsofctown wrote:Thinking about it, scum dayroleblocking Senshi, then nightroleblocking Senshi, makes plenty, plenty of sense.
So, there's 3 scum roleblockers from your PoV? What were your thoughts at this time?
In post 3524, popsofctown wrote:pedit: merc RC's roleblock is controlled by town.
And now it's town now that it's known to come from us?
-Tana
This basically
-Tana
Oh uh, I dunno I mean I figured Pops was just lying spouting whatever to save himself. Are you saying you roleblocked Pops?

I'm sorry I'm genuinely lost here.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:07 pm

I'm in a happy bubble rn so I (Ephraim) am gonna just avoid the last few pages for now.

I do want to say I feel like Pops has repeatedly tried to position himself as spewed town by the spear situation, by loudly insisting it came from scum, by arguing that they didn't know if it blocked nightkills, and now by saying they might have gotten a different PM if they were scum.

I don't think town Pops keeps trying to indirectly townspew herself in this way.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

LLD, you're manipulating me here as either alignment. Just in a different way. The lying about suspecting me is manipulation. If it was your idea to have Katsuki proxy me, that too is manipulation. Good cop bad cop is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm not that good LLD, especially early and doubly so.

I can't avoid getting in your way if I can't trust what you're fucking objective is. Because right now, you only seem to have to have one clear agenda. Use me unwittingly.

That's not good for anyone. I want to avoid getting in your way if town. I need a bit more transparency though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:09 pm

In post 3642, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh uh, I dunno I mean I figured Pops was just lying spouting whatever to save himself. Are you saying you roleblocked Pops?
We did.
Our other ability was a roleblocker but becomes a strongman kill now while we're dying
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3643, Tana and Ephraim wrote:I'm in a happy bubble rn so I (Ephraim) am gonna just avoid the last few pages for now.

I do want to say I feel like Pops has repeatedly tried to position himself as spewed town by the spear situation, by loudly insisting it came from scum, by arguing that they didn't know if it blocked nightkills, and now by saying they might have gotten a different PM if they were scum.

I don't think town Pops keeps trying to indirectly townspew herself in this way.
I'll move onto discussing reads then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:10 pm

In post 3644, Titus wrote:LLD, you're manipulating me here as either alignment. Just in a different way. The lying about suspecting me is manipulation. If it was your idea to have Katsuki proxy me, that too is manipulation. Good cop bad cop is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I don't pretend to have all the answers. I'm not that good LLD, especially early and doubly so.

I can't avoid getting in your way if I can't trust what you're fucking objective is. Because right now, you only seem to have to have one clear agenda. Use me unwittingly.

That's not good for anyone. I want to avoid getting in your way if town. I need a bit more transparency though.
I will say I had nothing to do with Katsuki's proxy vote and it literally took me until you mentioned it now for the second time to remember it happened.

Day 1 I used you as a tool to get what I wanted.

What I want is scum lynches.

I have a list of people who need to die. I would liek to shorten that list. If you wanna see my motives, take a look at that list and tell me honestly who you agree and disagree on.

Like, you wanna read me I'm giving you an exact LITERAL list of people I want dead vs. people I don't.

Read them and read me through that.

Then I can't manipulate you.

Tana and Ephraim
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Tana and Ephraim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:11 pm

What I want

What's important to me

Is a guarantee, no more attempts on my father's life.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:12 pm

In post 3645, Tana and Ephraim wrote:
In post 3642, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Oh uh, I dunno I mean I figured Pops was just lying spouting whatever to save himself. Are you saying you roleblocked Pops?
We did.
Our other ability was a roleblocker but becomes a strongman kill now while we're dying
then yes I don't think pops as town does things this way. Especially with how you are claiming.