Magical Girls UPick - Heart of Shadow (Game Over)

Forum rules
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 3872, Dannflor wrote:
Sparkle Kittens Fireworks Shower!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3874, popsofctown wrote:
I'm concerned that I'm not townreading RCE yet, I think I usually townread him 2 game progression units ago or right around now.

Of course RIGHT now his dog is hurt and I wish him/her the best
Agreed on the wishing him the best. Perhaps neutered was a poor choice of words. I remembered he was vla but forgot why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Shiro can I have an anxiety reducing gif?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3865, Tana and Ephraim wrote:i wanna hear more from Katsuki for starters
-Tana
I still haven't read the game yet, but apparently I don't have to anymore because I'm an innocent child, hooray~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

man i thought the LE mislynch hit me hard.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

im not too interested in voting pops
VOTE: rce
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3468, gameplay506 wrote:Nah I don't like complaining, thanks.

Anyway for anyone still wanting to scumread CS for Gamma's death there is no way that CS could've know that Gamma would die as well since I myself even wasn't aware that he would die. GiF informed me of that like 2 hours before openning the day so.
I'm still hung up on this.

so you have ability A that's a vig role, and used A to vig CW. But then before day start, for some reason, mod told you hey you need to also kill gamma if you want to use A. and you are like wtf??? nowhere in A does it say that I need to vig gamma? Am I interpreting it right

let me know if you just want me to stfu since otherwise it will reveal too much of your role pm
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3881, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 3468, gameplay506 wrote:Nah I don't like complaining, thanks.

Anyway for anyone still wanting to scumread CS for Gamma's death there is no way that CS could've know that Gamma would die as well since I myself even wasn't aware that he would die. GiF informed me of that like 2 hours before openning the day so.
I'm still hung up on this.

so you have ability A that's a vig role, and used A to vig CW. But then before day start, for some reason, mod told you hey you need to also kill gamma if you want to use A. and you are like wtf??? nowhere in A does it say that I need to vig gamma? Am I interpreting it right

let me know if you just want me to stfu since otherwise it will reveal too much of your role pm
I think he did drop a stfu at some point.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

His # of shots is ambiguous right now and I would like to keep it that way
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I dont care for the number of shots gameplay has. All I want is a yes no regarding my interpretation
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

After playing League of Legends for 3 hours, I realized why I stopped playing.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Remember kids, if we ever want to stop thinking today, we can always lynch obvscum Croag.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In honor of pops this will be in a pretty shade of blue.

Spoiler: Response to Nancy
In post 3706, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 454, Dannflor wrote:Nancy can spew herself town pretty well.

I don't support lynching that right away.
In post 457, Dannflor wrote:
In post 421, popsofctown wrote:The Dann townread just seems off in general
It's a shallow read is what it is. Not sure if it's scummy or not.
In post 495, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Sailor
In post 506, Dannflor wrote:
In post 497, Sailor Senshi wrote:Bad vote, Dann.
Your push is incredibly forced.
In post 513, Dannflor wrote:
In post 509, Sailor Senshi wrote:
In post 506, Dannflor wrote:Your push is incredibly forced.
And why does that make me scum?
I don't think you're actually looking to generate content here.

You came in with an unnecessarily hostile tone and pretending like 20 pages of the game had nothing AI within them.

You're pushing to push and look like you're doing something.
In post 515, Dannflor wrote:
In post 508, Sailor Senshi wrote:unless I feel like Bitmap or pops is actually worth a push.
What on earth makes this a worthy push
In post 559, Dannflor wrote:
In post 537, popsofctown wrote:UNVOTE:
why
In post 569, Dannflor wrote:I would like to think town!Krazy takes my out
In post 579, Dannflor wrote:Man, I think you're dead wrong on several counts and making a mistake

I don't know if you're actually scum
How did you get from the read is “shallow not scummy” to thinking we were the optimal lynch att?

You basically were saying you didn’t think we should be the lynch, to suddenly voting us.
First of all, the "shallow not scummy" comment was about Bitmap, not about you. I did not support RCE's idea of wagoning you for low content because I knew your slot was one that would inevitably generate heaps of content with or without a wagon. I personally find you, Nancy, more readable when you're not under pressure.

I did start voting you in response to Krazy's push on T & E, which I thought was scummy. Krazy is not someone that becomes harder to read when pushed, that I know of. So I pushed your slot based off that and through that interaction and subsequent content generated by you and Shiro, came around to a town read.

I'm not exactly sure why that progression makes 0 sense to you, or if it's just your misinterpretation of my "shallow not scummy" comment that is throwing you off.

I was gonna try to rank my somewhat murky reads and was having a terrible time of it, but something just clicked.

Town

Bitmap
Tana and Ephraim
Sailor Senshi

popsofctown
DrDoLittle
gameplay
CS
Lady Lambdadelta
Katsuki
HH

Scum

Titus
RCEnigma
Croag

Okay, I think the scum team is exactly Titus/RCEnigma/Croag.

We have a lot of cleared to semi-cleared slots. Bitmap is mechanically confirmed. Tana & Ephraim is basically mechanically confirmed. Gameplay is cleared by virtue of claiming the vig. I do think CS' claim and the fact that CW neighborized him make him very likely town, I realize this is a contentious slot but I have other reasons to town read it too and I will town case it if need be. LL and Katsuki probably aren't lying, if they are it's self-resolving, but they probably aren't. Sailor Senshi is an extremely confident read that I wouldn't rethink unless they were still alive in LyLo.

That leaves:

popsofctown
DDL
HH
Titus
RCEnigma
Croag

Of those I have town reads on DDL, popsofctown, and HH from Day 1—to varying degrees of strength. I can go over those later but I'd rather go over why the three names I outlined above are scum.

Croag is simple. They've been AFK all game but posting actively elsewhere on the site throughout D1. That alone already makes this a high percentage scum slot.

In post 2139, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 2138, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well croag also has trended less active as scum in my experience
So in short if we lynch a low poster I'll push for croag
Probably won't be the case though lol
why would we be lynching a low poster unless its hardcore meta

-chaos
Then add in CW
soft-defending
Croag, and it's even more damning. CW has no reason to defend a lurking townie, it actively hurts his chances. CW never even mentions Croag until Gamma mentions that she trends less active as scum. It doesn't make sense to randomly shade this "unless its hardcore meta" in a scenario where Croag is town. I don't think it earns CW any town cred unless Croag is suddenly wagoned, which was certainly not going to be the case at that point in the day. The comment very out of place and makes most sense as scum soft-defending scum.

As for Titus, I think someone said CW's ISO signaled that Titus was town?? I'm not sure how they got that at all.

In post 188, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 138, Titus wrote:
In post 130, gameplay506 wrote:Idk most players have been joking but Titus is the only one who left an odd feeling in me
Same with bitmap but replace odd with good

Oof sorry if I'm being too serious and ruining the fun, I will go back to my rl now :shifty:
Ok 5 bucks based on everything that's happened gameplay is seriously scum here. Bitmap's likely scum or useful to them.

VOTE: Gameplay

RC's voting based on vendetta.
Pops is voting to get a reaction.
Cafe getting a counter wagon going in RVS isn't an issue at all. I might have done the same.

Gameplay's posting however is over justified. Titus has an "odd" feeling. Bitmap has a "good" feeling. Yet he breaks the posting up into several posts and is real defensive about it.

Pops, real life does suck. I'd rather not think about it. I put it elsewhere but there's real high odds I'm getting a divorce.
I think Titus is town for this post

Analyzing the votes on them would likely be the first thing Town!Titus would think to do here

-Wind
In post 191, Chaos Wind wrote:
In post 190, RCEnigma wrote:I too think Titus is town by why wouldn't Scum!Titus discredit the votes on her?
It didn’t feel like an attempt to discredit, it felt like a genuine attempt to scumhunt the slots.

-wind
This is a very strong stance to take early on in the game, it's also Chaos Wind's only stated read in his whole ISO except for a short-lived town lean on LE, which makes it even more out of place. It's so forced that beyond just feeling like a read for the sake of a read, it feels like the kind of read where scum decided at the beginning of the game, "hey let's block together and not bus." If CW is going to choose someone to force a town read on for the sake of having a read in his ISO, I think they choose someone other than Titus.

I think Titus' scum read on me is one of convenience than an actual scum read. There are a lot of times Titus seems to agree with or add on to my posts, namely:
#720, #3253, #3253.
And it's done in a way I don't think Titus tends to engage with her scum reads?

I understand that I'm within many people's PoE's and I certainly haven't played a spectacular game. But Titus voting me does not feel like a real scum read but a vote she makes because LLD is scum reading me. I don't think I've actually played poorly enough to be Titus' next vote instead of say, RCE.

Speaking of RCE:

In post 1076, Titus wrote:
In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1062, Bitmap wrote:Actually RCEnigma, what did
I
do specifically to warrant a scum read and a vote?
In post 1063, Bitmap wrote:Like your scum read on me is based on someone else's actions...

Why aren't you voting the person who did the scummy action?
Good questions
VOTE: RCEnigma
I already expressed concern about this push and Bitmap is looking a little better
Honestly I think it's best if I turn out the feedback from our spat
Gamma, I'm starting to doubt my TR on you.
RCE, even if wrong is pretty blatantly town
For someone who claims not to have good reads early D1, this is a weirdly strong read. Made weirder still by the fact that there is no apparent progression on the RCE slot from Titus, and yet here she is agreeing with LL's PoE. Titus is adapting her reads to go with the flow.

I don't know how one goes from a "blatant town" read to "could be scum" with no apparent middle point if that's not the case.

RCE is the weakest link to my case here and I think the most likely slot I'm wrong on. It's possible HH or someone slots in here instead, but unlikely. RCE is just a slot I have no reason to town read, and I think his weird moon logic hangups throughout the game are just a way for him to appear to do something without actually interacting with the game-state in any meaningful way. There are a bunch of associatives with Titus but I'm not going down that rabbit hole before a flip.

VOTE: Titus

I think ideally, lynch Titus today, kill Croag tonight, lynch RCE tomorrow if those both flip red.

Someone tell me if something I said above didn't make sense or if I'm talking crazy talk. This is like, the only thing that's made sense to me so far this game but I'm willing to admit if I got started down a rabbit hole of conf bias.

Titus, can you explain why you're scum reading me and how RCE moved from blatantly town to within the PoE?
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Bitmap »

My brain hurts. I still think RCE is a better lynch.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3887, Dannflor wrote:

This blatant and willfull attempt to pocket me shall not go unnoticed nor
unrewarded
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I could go RCE but he's V/LA and I need talk with Titus a bit more anyway
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3889, popsofctown wrote:
In post 3887, Dannflor wrote:

This blatant and willfull attempt to pocket me shall not go unnoticed nor
unrewarded
kitty pics in the next VC btw
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I agree with the associatives CW->Titus, but I'm not sure Titus's ridiculous townread on RCEnigma couldn't be real. Some people acknowledge their performance is poor day 1 but still use strong language all of day 1.
The CW->croag is even stronger, to the point that maybe that's the better lynch sequencing.

On the topic of things Chaos Wind did day 1, they seemed to have just enough presence in thread to push something if they
wanted
to, but never really pushed anything. The missing counterwagons should be town indicative for people who were pressured, so maybe DDL or SS depending on the timing.

It sounds like your case on RCE is just, this is kind of what's left and associates with it, and so wrap it up with a bow?

It aligns with me being unhappy with Titus's play, which makes me happy. But none of your scumreads aligns with RC's, and he's conftown and pretty consistent. Maybe he is going to re-evaluate the game and come to something similar though, who knows.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3891, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3889, popsofctown wrote:
kitty pics in the next VC btw
:oops:
"Well, I..."
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Sailor Senshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Sailor Senshi »

In post 3877, Titus wrote:Shiro can I have an anxiety reducing gif?
You can do it Titus
I believe in you <3

SS Venus
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3892, popsofctown wrote:It aligns with me being unhappy with Titus's play, which makes me happy. But none of your scumreads aligns with RC's, and he's conftown and pretty consistent. Maybe he is going to re-evaluate the game and come to something similar though, who knows.
believe me I'm worried about this too

and I definitely trust his reads over my own, but he's taking a step back for now and I needed to see where my own reads were
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3892, popsofctown wrote:I agree with the associatives CW->Titus, but I'm not sure Titus's ridiculous townread on RCEnigma couldn't be real. Some people acknowledge their performance is poor day 1 but still use strong language all of day 1.
The CW->croag is even stronger, to the point that maybe that's the better lynch sequencing.
I just feel like a croag lynch is a waste when he can just be venged. Maybe RC wants to venge someone else though and he's a better lynch today \o/

yeah my case on RCE is more PoE than not
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@Dann, You're claiming that I'm townreading RCE. I'm not. That should be pretty clear from my last post. I'm not voting RCE, not because I TR him, but because I can't change something. I'm not elaborating further on that. My not voting RCE is strategic, not bc townread.

Here, you're claiming RCE is a PoE possible scumread but you'd want to come after me. There's a wagon that conftown want on your PoE scumread. You cannot have the strategic reason to not vote RCE as its unique to me. Yet you want to divert. This reeks more of protecting RCE/survivalism/OMGUS/convenience than a real scumread.

You want to fight? Bring it on. If I'm overruled on RCE and RCE and Croag both flip scum, be well prepared there may be no night 3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:25 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hey its my b-day today so this will probably be my only post
I think pops is town, CS is town, Titus is town
Not sure about RCE
VOTE: RCE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Titus »

Happy birthday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy