Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Draynth »

What makes you think geyde is scum, faustiv?
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:10 am

Post by faüstiv »

His two non RVS votes were on wagons which were/are gaining momentum. I don't think either vote is genuine. I also believe that a lot of his analysis is made up and something not coming from a member of town. I don't think town would be so confident in their analysis so early on in the game.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:59 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 194, Geyde wrote:
In post 181, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 168, Draynth wrote:VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
I like Geyde's point in
NMSA's reasoning behind jamelia's tone being wrong felt kind of forced and it's something I could imagine scum!Draynth saying
NMSA is also lurking a worrying amount (albeit he's not alone in that)
Draynth: jam's lack of voting might just be aplaystyle thing
Also Draynth: spam is lurking early d1, mumst be scum.

anyone who's played with me can tell you I do this every game.

I do like veggie's reasoning in and .

Also, everyone keeps referring to the exclamation point thing, which I said in the post was not entirely accurate. It's not just the number of exclamation points, but the entire tone of the posts. Veggie's posts come across as much more sincere. That's why I'm voting Jam.
Thread counterwagon for Spam seems to be Jam at this point.

I really don't like this response by Spam here.
They mainly shadethrow their accusers while also setting up a push onto Jam without a lot of the thought process I'd expect of town being pushed.

They notably omit:

- Any analysis of 164 and 165
- Any showing of the difference between Veggie's posts and Jam's posts

Their response therefore sounds more like panicked scum trying to get ground back rather than someone seriously trying to analyze players and their motivations.
eh, I tend to shadethrow with sarcasm a lot. I'll do a full case on Jam in a few hours I think, but I'll make a quick response here. 164 and 165 have reasoning that comes off as thought-out and sincere, like he's putting in the effort to make his reasoning very clear. As someone usually too lazy to do that unless I'm being pushed, I respect that, and tr it. Again, the difference with Jam is tone. I'm not good at explaining it in words, so I kinda have to just tell you to read both of their isos, and hope that you see what I do. As I said, iso deep dives on content as well as tone incoming in a few hours unless rl gets in the way.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
UrVeggieM8
UrVeggieM8
Townie
UrVeggieM8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by UrVeggieM8 »

Some commentary that I wanted to share:
In post 201, faüstiv wrote:His two non RVS votes were on wagons which were/are gaining momentum. I don't think either vote is genuine. I also believe that a lot of his analysis is made up and something not coming from a member of town. I don't think town would be so confident in their analysis so early on in the game.
Did a brief ISO-dive on Geyde after seeing this post. Agree with faüstiv here that Geyde does come across as confident and definitive in a lot of their posts, but disagree that they should be scum-read because of it. The reason I think this is related to Geyde's recent vote for Spam. Bringing Spam's vote count to 2 seems more like town-play to me given that the only previous vote for Spam occurred during the RVS (on page 1 of the thread). It's not as if Geyde is trying to jump on a bandwagon, purely because of the length of time in between Spam's vote count increasing.
In post 180, Jamelia wrote:
In post 179, UrVeggieM8 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 69, Spangled wrote:
In post 66, UrVeggieM8 wrote:@Geyde Following that huge thread about hammering in RVS... out of interest, who read as the scummiest to you and why?
Giving an early townread to Veggie, I think; is the best question asked so far.
In post 134, Spangled wrote:I do find it funny that no one has, so far, asked what prompted my giving a townread to Veggie based on 66, but I’ll expound on it here.
Simply put, I think it shows a willingness to understand where Geyde was coming from, and a desire to, despite what Geyde said, engage with and attempt to apply it in a solving sense. Their tone, also — I don’t know, but I feel a strange kind of mindmeld; a gut-townread — 66 is the kind of question
I
like to ask.

I tend not to feel this kind of instinctive gutread very often, and it hasn’t been wrong yet, so I’m trusting it this time. Certainly it’s not so strong as usual, but...

My wording in my post may have been strange, however — an early townread could have been better phrased as a townlean, perhaps, but still.
In post 163, Spangled wrote:
In post 159, Geyde wrote:
In post 158, Spangled wrote:@Geyde
When quoting large stretches of posts, please use a spoiler= tag; it makes the thread far less cluttered.
Uh... as to Spam... I don’t really see what you’re saying there. I agree that the additional reason for voting was slightly reachy, but I can still see it coming from town, and I think that they were trying to make the read concise; I get the feeling that there was more behind it. I also did not see the interaction as forced, at least not from Spam’s side. Could you tell me if there were any
particular
bits about the interaction that felt forced?
His reason for voting was contradictory since other players at that time exhibited the same behaviors, but he chose to focus on Jam (notably Veg [?] to my memory). That's why his push is forced in my mind.

As for your feeling about more being behind the read, I would disagree.
What I think what happened was he thought he had a very strong point against Jam in order to start a push, but after posting he doesn't have anything to add on besides restating his conclusion when prompted. Additionally, if he had more to add, then why has he never revisited his push?
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think he’s had much opportunity to revisit it? It’s page 7.

And I think Jam and Veg (what a nice pair of short-hand names) have actually had very different tones, personally — I don’t think that Veg’s entrance and follow-up posts were similar to Jam. I haven’t reread that bit, though, so feel free to prove me wrong on that count.

I've counted three defences from Spangled toward me right now and thought I would post this so that opinions can be formed. This is what I thought ingratiating with another player might look like, given that all these statements appear to be based on Spangled's opinion (as opposed to them being based on my post history or contradictory statements I've made). I get the feeling there might be players who have noticed this pattern already and think that Spangled's reasons for defending me are shaky at best.
I thought it was bizarre for the reasons you posted. However, I think that if Spangled was trying to intigrate, wouldn’t they have town reads on more people, not just you?
This is a good point. However I'm coming from the perspective that if Spangled was scum, they may hav been trying to pocket. Especially because around the time that they were doing it, there was a bit of suspicion on them floating around.
In post 191, Geyde wrote:
In post 165, UrVeggieM8 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 138, Jamelia wrote:
In post 136, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 103, Jamelia wrote:
In post 102, Draynth wrote:Also, VOTE: faustiv
Why do you feel this way? I also scum read them, but not enough to definitively vote.
It's early d1, and you're not voting anyone rn. you should be.
I was voting someone early D1 until we actually were getting votes that were related to game play and not RVS. In my last game, we hammered on a town way too early and didn’t even get to hear a defense from the person (who was town and I believed was town) to speak, and then D2 we hammered and lost an opportunity for good information. I just am being more careful this time and preventing that from happening.

At the time of me unvoting on Faustiv, they had 3 votes on them. I just brought it down to two; which is still pressure, in my opinion.
In post 151, Geyde wrote:
In post 149, UrVeggieM8 wrote:
In post 122, UrVeggieM8 wrote:Sharing some reads I've had so far.

Airan - seems more town than scum for me at this point. Posting about bandwagoning as early as they did doesn’t seem like a scum thing to do, purely because I feel it might have drawn more attention than scum might have wanted. Could be wrong though.

Draynth - Has asked questions that could be indicative of other town or scum. I feel that putting a second vote on faüstiv without a justification () is the first scum-play that’s come from them.

Spam - Tbh, I find their style of play to be provocative. Examples: Bandwagoning () and putting a vote out there that’s not rvs (). For this reason, atm I read them as more likely to be town than scum. They’ve gone quiet as of late though? @Spam, do you have any opinions on the game thus far?

Faustiv - Not enough info coming from them! Has only asked questions about why they’re under suspicion or being voted. Most likely scum-read for me atm.

No strong read on Spangled just yet but I even I thought the early townread on me (while appreciated) felt premature. Not entirely sure why that would make them more likely to be scum though?
Updating this after reviewing the thread for a little bit.

Jamelia - I have rising suspicions because of the non-committal type posts they've been making regarding voting faüstiv. Both Draynth and Spangled have asked them "why not vote?" already. I am aware that Jamelia's response was that they wanted to analyse faüstiv's responses but I feel as though faüstiv has had ample time to give responses and we haven't seen many substantial ones so far. I'm surprised that Geyde has not said anything about this, given that they talk about applying info in a solving sense or trying to push the game further with questions.

@Geyde
What are your thoughts on faüstiv? I'm going to ask the same question that I asked Jamelia... based on the content that faüstiv has put out so far, if you had to put a percentage on them (example: 60% scum 40% town), what would it be?
I haven't read into them since I don't think the slot will be easily resolved outside of reading into their votes, of which I haven't seen in substantial amount
In post 161, Jamelia wrote:
In post 146, UrVeggieM8 wrote:
In post 145, Jamelia wrote:
In post 141, Airan303 wrote:Here is some of my opinions. I have not checked out everyone though.
Draynth seems to be asking lots of questions and not giving lots of answers. Then again, we might want to question him a bit more.
Egix has posted little but his unified opinion was very informative. However, Draynth had to prompt him to post that.
Faustiv was asking lots of questions, but he didn’t elaborate on spangled being ‘too passive’ (I may be mistaken). He also wasn’t giving many answers.
Geyde had made good questions and encouraged people to vote. He had a good argument against spangled but didn’t have tunnel vision and pointed out that there should be a counter-vote by scum if he was right.
BTW @jamelia who do you think is scum?
I still think that faustiv is acting scummy. They’ve been asked a few times now about their passive / questioning tone and they haven’t responded in a way I’d expect someone who’s town would. So, they’re my main scum read. I also am suspicious of Spam, but I’m not sure if that’s because of their tunnel vision of my “exclamation points” or actual content. I like the way they analyze but I don’t necessarily agree with their content
Apologies if this sounds like a rehash of an earlier post directed at you.
Not putting a vote out for faüstiv seems contradictory to what you're saying about them being your main scum read. I do understand that you said you're wary of hammering someone who actually might be town but if faüstiv is your main scum read right now, then... huh???
If you had to put percentages on faüstiv (example: 60% scum and 40% town), what would they be?
My reasoning for NOT voting for them wasn’t because I don’t think they’re scum, but because they haven’t responded to any of the criticism of their posts. They’ve avoided the question. I’d like to hear their response before I give a vote. I like to be definitive with my vote compared to just constantly unvoting/voting. I understand that it creates pressure but I don’t find that as effective as learning as much information as possible before voting.

Right now I’d put Faustiv at 70% scum, 30% town. 30 if they are just waiting to see if other people think they’re scum too, and 70 because I think they’re just trying to have the attention shift on others.

—-

As for Spam, although I do think that they have tunnel vision on me, I don’t believe their questioning and analysis is necessarily scummy. I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they’re at least analyzing a lot of the game and have set their sets on one specific thing. I think that Spam would help us more if he focused on others just as much as he focused on me, but I digress.

I've gathered from these posts that Geyde and Jam are both reluctant to put a vote on faüstiv because they’re waiting for an opportunity to analyse a response/vote. Judging by the way that faüstiv has posted over the last 7 pages (mainly asking why they’re under suspicion with a one-sentence read on Spangled thrown in), I don’t think this is likely to happen anytime soon!
I am wondering if this might be because Geyde and Jam are a scum-team and would like to keep a player like faüstiv alive for a few more rounds as they’d be an easy mislynch for town?

While following that line I've thought, UNVOTE: faüstiv for now.
I do not think that Faustiv is readable at this point of the game, which is why I'm not trying to read them.
I would argue that lack of action is action in itself, so consider that there is at least some basis to read faüstiv on. Probably not enough to get a really comprehensive read though and I get the feeling that this might be what Geyde is aiming for.
In post 195, Geyde wrote:I'd expect town that's being pushed to try to clarify the viewpoint they are being pushed for as much as possible.
Instead,
Spam supports posts that could support a push on Jam
, one of the only valid counterwagons at this point in the game.

His 'clarification' doesn't have any analysis to it whatsoever.

Why are Veg's posts so much more sincere?
I've quoted the ones in question and I don't see that from what they've posted in the past

Sure, recent Veg is really good.
But Past Veg left nothing to the imagination whatsoever in a crafted way. (38, 44, 46)
I think it's interesting how Spam voted non-RVS for Jam way back on page 3 and has not changed votes since. I definitely agree with the bolded parts, but it's not as if Spam's only trying to push Jam's wagon recently. Though there is suspicion for Jam floating around the thread as of late, the vote counts as off are still quite different, L-2 for Spam vs L-4 for Jam.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 15, Airan303 wrote:I’m not accusing anyone, but spam seemed eager to Lynch veggie, after someone had already voted to lynch veggie.
In post 24, Airan303 wrote:I find it scummy because instead of voting for anyone else to check reactions, he voted for someone who had already been voted for.

I am not saying spam is a scum, or that you should vote for him. I am just saying that what he did was scummy
In post 49, Airan303 wrote:
faüstiv wrote:
In post 36, UrVeggieM8 wrote:VOTE: faustiv

Sorry, reposting because I voted the incorrect way before!
Why are you voting me?
This might be because you seem (through no fault of your own) a bit of a lurker.
In post 197, Airan303 wrote:Yeah, I think that spam has got tunnel vision. Not sure if this makes him scum...
Ew ew ew. I want to... crawl away from my computer and wash my hands; it reminds me of my first game (which was as scum) and that's some serious PTSD right there; I don't want to be reminded of that game ever again.

'I’m not accusing anyone'
'I am not saying spam is a scum, or that you should vote for him. I am just saying that what he did was scummy'
'might be because you seem (through no fault of your own) a bit of a lurker'
'Not sure if this makes him scum...'

Conciliation coupled with opinions without thoughts or even...
bite
(if I can put it like that); a
point
behind them.
Throwing shade but retracting it in the same post; observations without
anything
behind or following from them. This is newbscum. VOTE: Airan303
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Spangled »

I can see your point on Veg, Geyde; I must have missed those posts about being a vego etc.
I still feel that there's some difference in tone, but I can't really put my finger on it. And you can't really deny that their tone and content has gotten much better.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 204, Spangled wrote:
In post 15, Airan303 wrote:I’m not accusing anyone, but spam seemed eager to Lynch veggie, after someone had already voted to lynch veggie.
In post 24, Airan303 wrote:I find it scummy because instead of voting for anyone else to check reactions, he voted for someone who had already been voted for.

I am not saying spam is a scum, or that you should vote for him. I am just saying that what he did was scummy
faüstiv wrote:

Why are you voting me?
This might be because you seem (through no fault of your own) a bit of a lurker.
In post 197, Airan303 wrote:Yeah, I think that spam has got tunnel vision. Not sure if this makes him scum...
Ew ew ew. I want to... crawl away from my computer and wash my hands; it reminds me of my first game (which was as scum) and that's some serious PTSD right there; I don't want to be reminded of that game ever again.

'I am not saying spam is a scum, or that you should vote for him. I am just saying that what he did was scummy'

bite
point
behind them.
anything
I was very concerned about these quotes too, but not for the reasons you posted. I don’t know if they’re scummy or just non-helpful town. I think this might be a case of “trying to be right” versus “trying to find scum”.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 201, faüstiv wrote:His two non RVS votes were on wagons which were/are gaining momentum. I don't think either vote is genuine. I also believe that a lot of his analysis is made up and something not coming from a member of town. I don't think town would be so confident in their analysis so early on in the game.
What do you mean by Geyde’s analysis being “made up”? Are you saying that the things they are saying just aren’t true, or you do you just not agree?
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 206, Jamelia wrote:

faüstiv wrote:

Why are you voting me?

bite
point
behind them.
anything
I was very concerned about these quotes too, but not for the reasons you posted. I don’t know if they’re scummy or just non-helpful town. I think this might be a case of “trying to be right” versus “trying to find scum”.
So you do not think I am correct? What part do you disagree about?
Do you disagree that those thoughts were thrown out without reasons backing them up, and with conciliation? Do you disagree that they went back on said reason-less, sheepy thoughts
in the same posts
as they express them?
Or do you think that those behaviours aren't scummy?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 198, faüstiv wrote:Reads:

Airan - Null leaning town
Draynth - Town
Egix96 - Null leaning scum
Geyde - Scum
Jamellia - Town
Spangled - Town
Veggie - Null but most probably town

VOTE: Geyde
I’m curious on your confidence of Spangled, Dyranth and Myself being town. What makes our posts less scummy as the rest of them?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Jamelia »

@Spangled, I agree with your analysis of the context but I don’t agree with those posts automatically making Aidan scum. This honestly has to do with me still understanding the meta and how new players act when they are town/scum, but I just don’t see how those posts directly equals someone being a “newb” scum vs like, an experienced scum.

Could you explain that to me?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Jamelia »

For me:

I believe that the difference between Faustiv’s & Aidan’s posts are that at least Aidan is trying to create a case and do analysis without being accused of being scum (before you voted for them). Whereas Faustiv was passive and not fully explaining things until there was a wagon on them and a push from us to get them to analyze.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

i did not transcend, i felt like a walking piece of shit
in a stupid looking jacket

- (Joe Gets Kicked Out of School for Using) Drugs With Friends (But Says This Isn’t a Problem),
Teens of Denial

votecount 1.8

NotMySpamAccount
(2): Geyde, Draynth
Airan303
(1): Spangled
faüstiv
(1): Jamelia
Geyde
(1): faüstiv
Jamelia
(1): NotMySpamAccount
Spangled
(1): Egix96

Not Voting
(2): Airan303, UrVeggieM8

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-09-27 09:56:00)
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Spangled »

Before this moment, I hadn’t realised that I’ve actually had experience in the newbie queue that can help me in other games. I’m afraid that this may well go to my head :D

But as to Airan — they’re not automatically scum, but I think that they are likely to be scum far above rand. So... in my experience, newbies have many different tones, but I think the most easily discernible is ‘my first game is a scum game’. Because forum mafia is an entirely new experience to many, you get thrown into the deep end on your first game — especially those who roll scum.

And the core of sorting people in mafia is really looking at the worldviews behind people’s posts — scum’s job (and thus worldview) is starkly different to town; their main priority is to stay alive, not drawing attention to themselves. This is especially apparent when you haven’t played any towngames; in a scumgame after you’ve played town, your main job is to mimic the style of your towngames.

But in a scumgame with no previous experience, you can’t do that, and don’t have any experience solving, sorting, etc. — the classic town behaviours. And so they don’t do them — where less-newb-scum might at least try to solve and sort and ‘be townie’ generally, true newbscum literally cannot do this; they don’t know how.

So you lay low; you try not to draw attention to yourself — or offend anyone. Thus, the conciliatory and just-made-accusation-withdrawing nature of their posts — they want to do what everyone else is doing that others are calling townie — air opinions, really — but without making anyone look twice at them.

This is what Airan is doing.

And I don’t think Airan is actually analysing anything; they’re agreeing with other things and giving irrelevant opinions — ‘oh, they probably RVS voted you because you are (through no fault of your own) a lurker’. There’s no analysis there.

If this wall — this absolute dissertation on first-game-scum — above does not convince you — which I’m sorry for, by the way, but once the steam train got going there was no stopping it — I’m afraid you’ll have to take my word for it as someone who randed their first game as scum.

Of course, if Airan’s next few posts make them obvtown, or all of the SEs disagree vehemently with this case, or Airan flips green, I reserve the right to say that I was actually talking of hypotheticals :D
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by faüstiv »

Spangled is raising a few good points here. Perhaps I will have to reread Airan.

Jamellia- I will respond later when I have access to a computer.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by faüstiv »

Just checked him. Yeah this guy is screaming scum to me. Don’t know how I missed that.

UNVOTE: Geyde[\unvote]

VOTE: Airan303[\vote]
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by faüstiv »

For clarification:

VOTE: Airan303
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler:

faüstiv wrote:

Why are you voting me?

bite
point
behind them.
anything
In post 213, Spangled wrote:Before this moment, I hadn’t realised that I’ve actually had experience in the newbie queue that can help me in other games. I’m afraid that this may well go to my head :D

But as to Airan — they’re not automatically scum, but I think that they are likely to be scum far above rand. So... in my experience, newbies have many different tones, but I think the most easily discernible is ‘my first game is a scum game’. Because forum mafia is an entirely new experience to many, you get thrown into the deep end on your first game — especially those who roll scum.

And the core of sorting people in mafia is really looking at the worldviews behind people’s posts — scum’s job (and thus worldview) is starkly different to town; their main priority is to stay alive, not drawing attention to themselves. This is especially apparent when you haven’t played any towngames; in a scumgame after you’ve played town, your main job is to mimic the style of your towngames.

But in a scumgame with no previous experience, you can’t do that, and don’t have any experience solving, sorting, etc. — the classic town behaviours. And so they don’t do them — where less-newb-scum might at least try to solve and sort and ‘be townie’ generally, true newbscum literally cannot do this; they don’t know how.

So you lay low; you try not to draw attention to yourself — or offend anyone. Thus, the conciliatory and just-made-accusation-withdrawing nature of their posts — they want to do what everyone else is doing that others are calling townie — air opinions, really — but without making anyone look twice at them.

This is what Airan is doing.

And I don’t think Airan is actually analysing anything; they’re agreeing with other things and giving irrelevant opinions — ‘oh, they probably RVS voted you because you are (through no fault of your own) a lurker’. There’s no analysis there.

If this wall — this absolute dissertation on first-game-scum — above does not convince you — which I’m sorry for, by the way, but once the steam train got going there was no stopping it — I’m afraid you’ll have to take my word for it as someone who randed their first game as scum.

Of course, if Airan’s next few posts make them obvtown, or all of the SEs disagree vehemently with this case, or Airan flips green, I reserve the right to say that I was actually talking of hypotheticals :D

This is really starting to sway me now.
Airan, do you have anything to say in response to all of this?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 214, faüstiv wrote:Spangled is raising a few good points here. Perhaps I will have to reread Airan.

In post 215, faüstiv wrote:Just checked him. Yeah this guy is screaming scum to me. Don’t know how I missed that.

This reads as quite opportunistic to me though.

(Side note: closing tags use /, not \)
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by faüstiv »

I’ve had opportunities to jump on other bandwagons. I chose not to. I think this guy is scum. I’ll go into detail a bit later but basically he’s pussyfooting and trying not to upset anyone. He doesn’t want to be suspected and this is apparent in his play.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 219, faüstiv wrote:I’ve had opportunities to jump on other bandwagons. I chose not to. I think this guy is scum. I’ll go into detail a bit later but basically he’s pussyfooting and trying not to upset anyone. He doesn’t want to be suspected and this is apparent in his play.
In post 218, Egix96 wrote:
In post 214, faüstiv wrote:Spangled is raising a few good points here. Perhaps I will have to reread Airan.

In post 215, faüstiv wrote:Just checked him. Yeah this guy is screaming scum to me. Don’t know how I missed that.

This reads as quite opportunistic to me though.

(Side note: closing tags use /, not \)
I could buy that, but only if I got a not-satisfied-within-a-month-100%-back guarantee.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:24 am

faüstiv wrote:

Why are you voting me?

bite
point
behind them.
anything
ok yeah I see what you mean, also I'm sheeping spangled until further notice.

VOTE: Airan
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:26 am

In post 219, faüstiv wrote:I’ve had opportunities to jump on other bandwagons. I chose not to. I think this guy is scum. I’ll go into detail a bit later but basically he’s
pussyfooting
and trying not to upset anyone. He doesn’t want to be suspected and this is apparent in his play.
that's a word I need to start using more often
Show

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Jamelia »

So we’re at a L-2 on Aidan with Faustiv/Spam jumping on this rather quickly. Just an FYI before people continue voting.

I’d like to hear what Aidan has to say before we get to a L-1. I agree with what you’re saying but I don’t feel as strong of a scum read on Aidan as I do Faustiv at the moment. Especially after Faustiv switching his vote onto Aidan and then automatically talking about “oh I could have jumped on the other bandwagons but I jumped on THIS one, which is not scummy.”

With that being said I’d be fine with an Aidan lynch if his response is inadequate.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:52 am

Post by faüstiv »

Jamellia why are you ok with an Airan lynch if I’m on the bandwagon? I’m one of your scumreads and I am advocating this lynch. Do you think me and Airan are a team?