Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6875 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6600, Something_Smart wrote:Alisae is not God.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

That pagetop though

vote conspiracy
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

The angle pops is going for isn't one they need to take as scum nor do I think they're good enough at scum to keep a consistent stance like the one they took. Note: I think pops is good at scum but they don't believe they're good at it so the lack of confidence would probably show. I don't see that here
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6605, Pink Ball wrote:Titus I really don't want to be rude, but it seems like you're trying to push my buttons.
Why is asking for an updated read pushing your buttons?
In post 6618, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball

I think Titus was right here.

Mastina vs. Krazy is reading TvT today imo
I'm sorry but why is mastina town?
In post 6622, Dannflor wrote:I'd still lynch Krazy over Mastina, but their interactions today town ping me for both of them.

I'm not really convinced my pops' scum slip case.
Again, why?
vote conspiracy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6862, Krazy wrote:What is this "saltyposting" you are imagining? I remember... very little salt from schadd's normal.
that's one without salt yeah
you also didn't post much in that one! :P
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6628, popsofctown wrote:Could he let me know if you make an anti-town outing of your role on D2's just to reduce your lynch equity as town? Because that's a lot of my problem with your slot.
Like, it's entirely plausible she's a scum doctor given the game has a vig, especially if the scum is informed there's a town gunsmith.

Functionally right now:
-There's no reason for a town roleblocker to roleblock her since she is obligated to protect someone via a leash, vis-a-vis she can freely perform nightkills
-There's no reason for a vig to shoot her since he risks killing a town protective
-And apparently everyone has decided she can't get lynched

So basically while people are insisting she gets resolved by night actions, they are guaranteeing she never ever gets resolved by night actions

As anyone can observe, she tells things similar to the truth as scum but skews them, like claiming vig as serial killer etc.
In post 6650, Titus wrote:I can't believe you'd ever see this as Rogue One mastina
What if it's not rogue one mastina but she's still scum?
In post 6655, the worst wrote:I know this is a lukewarm take but I don't really support a Mastina lynch at all anymore
why?
In post 6661, mastina wrote:The realm where Krazy is comfortable just hanging around and about as scum.
Yeah except this is the opposite of the truth and you know it

I actually barely discuss mechanics as scum, in fact I think that's one of my bigger weaknesses

And you know this given we dropped out of a game where we never actually got anything resembling a grip on the mech of the setup

So YOU in particular should know that I don't even investigate or discuss mech as scum

And yet somehow YOU are the one making this argument

So it's not just that what you're saying is wrong and complete bullshit, it's that the entire premise behind what you're saying is also incredibly unlikely to come from you about me specifically if you are playing in good faith
In post 6661, mastina wrote:Because Krazy here is unrivaled in experience with me aside from Ankamius and he fucking knows that this is my towngame.
I thought you might be town and playing like shit like you did in EICN and my main thought was to let it go until you moved up your list mechanically after the Ari shot with 0 reassessment and 0 actual engagement with me.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH IN EICN I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE OTHER HEAD"

You keep using that as a whiny piece of shit defense Mastina and you of all people maybe would have recognized that if you're going to fucking scumread me MAYBE you should talk TO me first rather than at me given how AWFUL you read was that game, which YOU YOURSELF admit

So if your read is so fucking awful on me when we're both town, why would you continue to HIDE behind your shitty reads rather than getting better at reading me?
In post 6661, mastina wrote:Krazy can't defend himself by calling himself town.
I'm town.

And you're scum.

Given you know this is my last game on site, there's no fucking way you would be blowing your last game on me with a shit tunnel unless you were scum.
In post 6672, mastina wrote:Why did his narrative recently change on that subject to saying that in EICN I wasn't playing the game at all and was lazily scumreading him?
That's not changing my narrative, that's observing reality. If you weren't playing lazily and badly in EICN, you would have engaged me enough to figure out which head I was. Saying "I didn't know which head he was" doesn't deny my point, it IS my point
In post 6672, mastina wrote:It was also where I noticed Krazy's overly strong focus on mechanics.
Which if you've ever played with me you'd know basically exclusively fucking comes from my towngame
In post 6673, Firebringer wrote:think one of krazy and mastina is scum. I feel good about my pool
So vote mastina
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6879, the worst wrote:
In post 6862, Krazy wrote:What is this "saltyposting" you are imagining? I remember... very little salt from schadd's normal.
that's one without salt yeah
you also didn't post much in that one! :P
nice summary of my entire scum meta
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6678, Pink Ball wrote:You know what, I'll do a 360° and say I agree with mastina.

VOTE: Krazy
what.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6682, Titus wrote:if we lynch Krazy today and he flips town, I will give you my vote wherever tmo. Your vote must be on Krazy to accept.
Titus you're pretty clearly town so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop haggling for my death thanks
In post 6693, Pink Ball wrote:You have a corkscrew d**k, nothing is obvious about you, duck
WTF?
In post 6698, mastina wrote:I have never had a scumgame even remotely close to this one in any way shape or form.
You're posting more than Story Revisited but it's the closest I've seen. In a world where you're town here, holy fucking shit mastina, play better
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 6880, Krazy wrote: this is my last game on site
:(((((((((((((((((((
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6716, Dannflor wrote:this game is too large
like I agree with this but *what did you mean* by this?
In post 6725, the worst wrote:twinkle twinkle alisae
can't we just lynch firebae

i forgot the rest.
why fire?
In post 6735, Firebringer wrote:chennisden is in his town lazy game. Literally seen this story play out before, don't feel like arguing any nuance to it.
T
what is chenni's lazy town game? Are you thinking of something in particular? I'd describe his townplay usually as like... a bit manic? But I think I only have a few games with him
In post 6739, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: chennis my most confident lynch atm but will probably have to change at the behest of fire
why would you change at the behest of fire?
In post 6743, Pink Ball wrote:Let's get
KRAZY KRAZY KRAZY WHEN WE HIT THE SCUM
where is this even coming from?

I don't know what to do with these mastina/PB walls I might have to thunk them later after some vidja gaem meditations. Like mastina will bitch but is theater actually plausible? or what is going on with PB?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6758, MariaR wrote:Mastina isn't lynched yet I see. What a shame. I guess I need to move on
In post 6761, MariaR wrote:1) Her claim is a lie
2) You're doing that thing you do Titus. I get you're town but don't let your judgment be clouded by dumb stuff like that.
sup it's town Maria
In post 6764, Firebringer wrote:woah titus made a good point.

fine if SS dies while mastina is alive, we kill her.
Fine we can move onto someone else.
this is a terrible plan
vote conspiracy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by the worst »

krazzy. if you can't work out why i want to lynch fire i'm sad.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6888 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by the worst »

ugh i don't wanna post the true facts about ducks video here.

alisae could you like abuse your mystery PM powers to link it to krazy for me?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6889 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 6837, MariaR wrote:Krazy dying is fine I suppose? He's not obv town and the flip gives information. I'm good with it
It's one thing to call it out, but not follow through on this with actions is bad
In post 6840, Dannflor wrote:
In post 6837, MariaR wrote:Krazy dying is fine I suppose? He's not obv town and the flip gives information. I'm good with it
uhhhh I need to reread Maria?

weirdly fencesitty post for her and not a good look especially if Krazy flips town here
I agree with this
In post 6845, MariaR wrote:

weirdly fencesitty post for her and not a good look especially if Krazy flips town here
I don't need to make fencesitty posts as scum when I can get out of any read based on that logic. If this is how you feel the correct way to play it would be to wait until after the flip and then ask me.

So, why does scum me fence sit here? Because to me this feels setupish
Not if ur not voting there. You are saying x-flip is good and will provide information but you take no action to further what you are saying. And the first person who calls you out on this you instantly call 'setupish'. Overdefensive.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6890 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6807, Dannflor wrote:I should probably just stick to my gut on Krazy

VOTE: Krazy
In post 6808, the worst wrote:VOTE: krazzy
In post 6812, Titus wrote:Krazy needs a permanent time out because we think he's been a bad boy.
I love it when you talk dirty Titus
In post 6822, Pink Ball wrote:UNVOTE: Krazy

This day was exhausting, I'm not having fun anymore. Sorry.
what

the

fuck?

I'm so confused by literally everything you have done today Pink Floof
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6891 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 6888, the worst wrote:ugh i don't wanna post the true facts about ducks video here.

alisae could you like abuse your mystery PM powers to link it to krazy for me?
what are you referring to again?
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #6892 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

*hugs Krazy*
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6893 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

You say this in a lot of games but, you know maria, you never actually do anything with the information... usually you just implode or get lynched after doing a bunch of scummy and opportunistic informational votes

you're still town but maybe reflect on your method one of these days?

okay

so if maria's vote is scummy FYPOV why are you not unvoting me here?
vote conspiracy
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6894 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Did GreyICE die and I missed it, or are we waiting til 48hrs into the day to poke him? 4 dead people have posted more recently than he has
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6895 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Mastina case on Krazy is all meta, right?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6896 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6895, Iconeum wrote:Mastina case on Krazy is all meta, right?
No.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I need to reflect on this. The social dynamics are not what I'm expecting here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6897 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6865, popsofctown wrote:I'm learning to alt-hunt Krazy. This is so exciting.
Hey didn't I already tell you about that alt? :P
In post 6867, popsofctown wrote:Krazy do you think Menalque is a likely scum target and likely scum?
What do you mean by "likely scum target"?

I'd say my read on him feels pretty fucked right now. As has been the case through the whole game, his tone seems radically different than when he was scum. My main concerns with his slot still have to do with the fact that he simply is the most logical Ank target. Outside of Ank-spec, I honestly would lean town. There's also something else I don't want to get into rn that had me kinda doubting my read on him.
In post 6887, the worst wrote:krazzy. if you can't work out why i want to lynch fire i'm sad.
I just wanted to hear you say it really, I basically feel like I know but I want to address the point
vote conspiracy
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6898 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6887, the worst wrote:krazzy. if you can't work out why i want to lynch fire i'm sad.
sad duckling
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6899 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

Ico what's your approximate level of caught-up or not-caught-up-ness? I kinda want to ask you for a reads list but I have no idea how much of the game you've actually processed
vote conspiracy