Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7094, mastina wrote:my claims are pretty much almost exclusively 100% the truth.
"serial killer-->vig" and "disloyal gladiator-->loyal gladiator" are not "exclusively 100% the truth"

pops' case on chenni at end of 284 certainly has some effort. I might need to reread chenni in starcraft since this feels really different from both town chenni in that mini normal where I was with N_M and he was town and gay dance where he was scum
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

this is drunkpops

drunkpops is extremely sad that this is krazy's last game regardless of krazy's alignment

that is all
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7226, Dannflor wrote:oh no

duck did you die in the middle of that sentence
In post 7225, the worst wrote:VOTE: Krazzy all praise king dancefloor l
hhhhrrrrrgggggg
yes, that was my death noise
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7249, Krazy wrote:tone on chenni is like, a little more like town duck, but I really dislike pretty much all of these reads right now so I don't know what to do
fight with them???
i'm like openly inviting people to fight me if they disagree

via meta i think it's like fairly obvious i'm town. why did it not occur to you to just... disagree with me and state your case re. such? like why are you leaving this on waxing poetic, and then responding uselessly to other posts?

:? :? :?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

the worst is your scumread on me based on meta?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

wait you're not scumreading me

You're "not townreading" me iirc
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So have you guys ever spent enough time alone where you start to question some shit about reality and stuff? Like maybe its just me or its the weed or its some of the things i read but there is this one book by a guy named Pirsig that really kinda opened my thoughts a bit and allowed me to see things from perspectives that I had never even thought about before. Like the idea that we trust our eyes to tell us what reality looks like, but we never think about the fact that our eyes take in stimuli that is translated by rods and cones and then transmitted to our brains by fucking electical currents and our brain makes sense of it and tells our body what to do in less than fractions of seconds. The idea that we could all be secondary and tertiary characters living lives that have been preordained by the sleeping child whose dreams we all inhabit.

There is quote about how one night a man dreamt of being a butterfly, and then posited that what if in fact he were a butterfly dreaming of being a man. And this may seem silly on its face, but how are we to ever really know. If you go back to the idea that our "sight" is really just a bunch of translated stimuli that our brain makes sense of how are we to know that all the connections are working the way that they should be and that the messages are getting to their destinations without any levels of corruption. There are people out there who are able to compartmentalize certain aspects of their lives to be able to deal with them mentally. How are we to know that when we have our eyes open that they are in fact closed and our mind is just making sense of the dark and when we close our eyes thats what our reality actually is. How do we know anything is real unless we are able to touch, smell, taste, see and hear it.

At times i think about the movie The Sixth Sense a lot. I was unfortunately spoiled to the twist, and for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet I highly recommend you skip this next part because there will be spoilers.

Seriously, I take my spoiler protection seriously.

Like for real for real.

This ain't for play play.

Ok, last chance.

Ok, dudes dead. Like from the start the dude is dead and the kid can see dead people. Not considering the inconsistencies with the plot itself I just think about Bruces character and wonder what it would have been like to see that movie with fresh eyes. I wonder if I would have figured out that Willis was dead all along, or if I would have projected my own feelings of loneliness and as being apart from people even when I'm with them onto the character and missed the obvious elephant in the room.

And then i start to think about crazy people just muttering to themselves as they wander around the streets looking for cigarette butts that people threw on the ground without finishing or maybe a lukewarm quarter can of coke someone set down and then forgot about. I think about what they are saying all the time and wonder if they started crazy or if they were driven that way. Like if we listened to them a little more what would the ratio be of crazy people muttering about the end of the world and how aliens were here first and will come again vs. the number of people who are just like I told him to pick up his fucking socks that if he can throw them next to the hamper he can throw them in. I bet some people just leaned into it to. They spoke one time and they noticed that no one paid attention to them. Not really anyways. Sure they heard him speak, and they made a response, but if you asked them what was said or what they agreed to they would finish the paragraph they were reading while holding a finger up in your face. So they began to test things, they would stop in the middle of sentences, or they would insert nonsense words in place of normal words, or even speak in tongues without ever being formally trained. When none of those things made a difference and their words were still constantly falling on deaf ears they start to lose the tight grip they usually had on their sanity and the level of craziness that the words and phrases coming out of their mouths are literally dripping with just amkes the people seem crazy.

It's like the great Jay-Z said though, don't argue with fools, cause from a distance you cant tell who is who.

Bet.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

formerfish i have broken my streak of reading every post in this thread i have not read the latter part of your post

also maybe pm jingle to spoiler it if u r serious? i might review isos
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

idk what happens at the end of sixth sense

i presume someone gains a sense that is even better than touch, hearing, feel, taste, or sight
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i lied btw i skimmed 1 of mastina's wallposts

just the one tho

pls forgive
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7257, popsofctown wrote:formerfish i have broken my streak of reading every post in this thread i have not read the latter part of your post

also maybe pm jingle to spoiler it if u r serious? i might review isos
Its the risk you run reading my posts, you cant control me. Im a wild stallion

Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7254, popsofctown wrote:the worst is your scumread on me based on meta?
I don't really have reliable meta on you. given I haven't needed to sort you before I don't really trust myself to have a gauge of how obvious your alignment should be. still, it's an absolute mystery to me now so prepare to face the CRUSHING FORCE OF POE.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by the worst »

alsondont feek bad I've read <half of the words itt
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

what if i just naively townlock you because half your d2 play and all your d1 play is enough for me

are you gonna complain like firebringer if i never iso you
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7263, popsofctown wrote:what if i just naively townlock you because half your d2 play and all your d1 play is enough for me

Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7100, Formerfish wrote:She got in trouble for putting pencils between her fingers like Wolverines claws.
it's funny how kids can get in trouble for something like this, but actually dangerous activities (like throwing your pencil up in the air and trying to catch it) I never once got challenged on (even though it left a permanent graphite stain in the center of my palm once when it landed wrong)
In post 7134, Formerfish wrote:Next you'll tell me Heineken and Corona aren't representative of their great nations either...
the thing is europeans don't drink that much beer around tourist spots; I do remember the heinkenen factory being mostly western tourists when I visited but I don't remember people distinctively drinking other beers, I mostly remember them drinking like tea and other stuff (but then again I wasn't really hard hitting the bars at the time)
In post 7141, Menalque wrote:Oh, right

VOTE: krazy
In post 6058, Menalque wrote:so I'd rather do Krazy than Mastina and that's on the allowed list
I guess I didn't really fully process what was going on here earlier, but why exactly are you of all people allowing your vote to be gated by fire?
In post 7153, Firebringer wrote:I am protecting my townreads. I don't care if it makes me unpopular to do so. And I will not be convinced by u or anyone else that saving townreads is anti town or against my win con.

That's stupid.
if it was RC saying this would you be okay with that fire?
In post 7157, Formerfish wrote:Sitting here worrying about being handcuffed by Fire is doing is no good.
lol I don't remember you being this raunchy before fish
In post 7165, Firebringer wrote:why am I in a game with people who all use moon logic.
you're warping the conversation around the pushes in a distracting and unhelpful way
In post 7173, Firebringer wrote:if SS dies we always lynch mastina, so I have no idea where ur ditochemy that u have to die for us to lynch mastina is coming from dude.
bad mech
In post 7183, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the fuck did I just read
overly long post that says "using the governor shot the way you're threatening to use it is really shitty"
In post 7191, Gamma Emerald wrote:I townread you by meta yes, you seemed similar to The Thread Title Sucked but your read progression on me kinda strikes that. In that game your read on me felt dynamic and here it just seems static. And like the second I gave up on that meta townread your posting just felt a lot worse to me so I think I was wrong to townread you off meta. And idk how my play really looks at this point but I feel like my activity would do something to the townread on me idk.
this is pretty interesting because gamma abuses meta a lot as scum, but this also feels like a way more convoluted thought process irt meta than I've seen from him before so if he is scum this game, I think he's doing a lot better, but this might actually just be an actual discussion of meta from town gamma?
In post 7199, Dannflor wrote:Krazy - can we just lynch here please. It's a slot Fire won't govern AND it's scummy. It's like the best of both worlds. Mastina's case is basically what I've been saying since late D1. Krazy's ISO is largely mechanics, something several people remarked was within his comfort zone as scum and was a large source of paranoia throughout MD so I know mastina isn't just pulling that out of her ass. I think someone like MariaR said there's nothing in Krazy's ISO why are we lynching this but like... That's exactly it. Town!Krazy doesn't have "nothing" in his ISO. I was town pinged by his interactions with Mastina at first today but his catchups since than have been too angery and too off tonally for me to believe this is town Krazy. I keep comparing to MD and I realize meta isn't everything, but the difference in tone feels like night and day. I think if this was town!Krazy I would be town reading him by now... and it's just not happening.
Like, you've been all over the place on me, but even then this seems like you've never been this consistently wrong on me before.
A) Why the fuck do you care about fire's governor?
B) Once again, I talked about coins for ages in Merchant's Dance, so you of all people should not fucking think I "only talk about mech as scum" -- of the people in this list, you are one of the people who should BEST know that that argument is nonsense
C) You literally just saw me in Vengeful Ghosts. And this is "too angery" to be town Krazy?
D) You have like, never townread me for more than about 5 minutes in any game we've played together so saying you should be townreading me by now sounds fake
E) Why do I feel like you are selectively ignoring every game we have played together in your read on me?
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 7264, Formerfish wrote:
In post 7263, popsofctown wrote:what if i just naively townlock you because half your d2 play and all your d1 play is enough for me

yeah I am talking to you fight me irl
"Well, I..."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7266, popsofctown wrote:yeah I am talking to you fight me irl
Go home mom, youre drunk.

Why am I town to you?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7200, Iconeum wrote:you know i don't really care about pronouns
I want to fight this but I also think I've probably called you "he" like idk how many times so... glass houses
In post 7211, Dannflor wrote:I've been end gamed by scum that just AtE'd really well
I mean Nancy did more than just AtE, she also spammed a thousand fucking posts
In post 7228, popsofctown wrote:Menalque is probably town but he's irritating.
?
In post 7231, MariaR wrote:PB and Mena solve each other I don't think they're a dif alignment
Can you point me to the posts that make you feel this way?
In post 7241, MariaR wrote:WE LYNCH THE MASTINA
VOTE: mastina

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7253, the worst wrote:via meta i think it's like fairly obvious i'm town

You're saying this to me?!
vote conspiracy
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 7267, Formerfish wrote:

Why am I town to you?
d1 tone

abject lack of survivalistic qualities

fakehammering

lack of agenda

the way tw responded to you d1 evinced a feeling that you are obvtown, it was too goodfaithy v goodfaithy. This means he either had a sheepable read or he is scum that knows you're town.
"Well, I..."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7227, Dannflor wrote:there's an extraneous l
I think
It means "the first"
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 7268, Krazy wrote:
In post 7228, popsofctown wrote:Menalque is probably town but he's irritating.
?
Positing preflips associatives constantly is bad mafia and also obnoxious, and especially obnoxious when you have the POV to know a preflip assoc is for sure false
"Well, I..."
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6897, Krazy wrote:
In post 6867, popsofctown wrote:Krazy do you think Menalque is a likely scum target and likely scum?
What do you mean by "likely scum target"?
@pops did I miss your response to that?
vote conspiracy
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7270, popsofctown wrote:
In post 7267, Formerfish wrote:

Why am I town to you?
d1 tone

abject lack of survivalistic qualities

fakehammering

lack of agenda

the way tw responded to you d1 evinced a feeling that you are obvtown, it was too goodfaithy v goodfaithy. This means he either had a sheepable read or he is scum that knows you're town.
Ok, thats fair. I accept your townread.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.