Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:22 am

Post by Draynth »

I mean the only person that actually changed was Egix

I know what you mean mind but I think it's different to a typical fresh wagon forming given myself and Geyde were already voting NMSA and eth0s voted him after joining
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Draynth »

That being said it's worth noting that the next most likely person to be lynched after airan was NMSA (from my point of view anyway, maybe I'm biased given I was voting him) so it would make sense for scum!eth0s to hop onto this wagon
But yeah I dunno I've liked his entrance, I've agreed with a lot of the things he ha said so far and I wasn't that convinced of scum!Airan in the first place anyway
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Jamelia »

Right right. I mean, I think between the 3 eth0s posted before (Spam, Egix, Faustiv), I do think that it is likely at least 1 of them is scum. Of the three, I think they...were all accusing each other besides Faustiv’s original accusation of Geyde?

So this is a pretty safe vote, but please don’t hammer until we hear what Spam has to say!
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 376, Draynth wrote:That being said it's worth noting that the next most likely person to be lynched after airan was NMSA (from my point of view anyway, maybe I'm biased given I was voting him) so it would make sense for scum!eth0s to hop onto this wagon
But yeah I dunno I've liked his entrance, I've agreed with a lot of the things he ha said so far and I wasn't that convinced of scum!Airan in the first place anyway
I wasn’t entirely convinced of scum!Airan either, but I guess it’s disappointing to see that you (and possibly Geyde) didn’t push harder off of a scum!Airan vote when it was bound to happen and went to a L-2/L-1. Looking back I believe that the Airan vote was a clear ML especially with the wagon on it forming quickly. If you agreed that it was a ML I would have loved to see analysis on why sooner, and maybe we could have had more time to analyze this vote compared to having someone come in and change it (onto someone we don’t even know could be scum).
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Jamelia »

That isn’t a pointed response by the way. I ISO’d your posts and you were consistently on the Spam is scum opinion. I’m just looking back at the time where it was quiet and the Airan vote was inevitable.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:02 am

Post by faüstiv »

NMSA is town. Please stop.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:06 am

Post by faüstiv »

The quick progression of votes suggests he’s town. Also everyone in my scumpool has a vote on him.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:11 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 365, eth0s wrote:I think if he wasn't faking the not knowing how to use vote tags thing then he is worried about being the one to put me to L-1. he backed off earlier when I was L-1 and now he hops back on when spangled (the person who he sheeped to vote my slot in the first place, mind you) backed off. So now he doesn't have to be the one to put me to L-1.

^the part in parenthesis is really funny btw
I wanted to give Airan or his replacement the chance to defend themselves. You came in, immediately FOS’sed the three most lychable players, scumread me the most, then decided to vote NMSA instead because the wagon on him is stronger as more people are willing to jump on it. Also the guy you replaced was playing a trademark scum game.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 am

Post by faüstiv »

An eth0s lynch also gives us more information. If he flips scum, Spangled is locktown. If he flips town then I urge everyone to revise their TR on him.

I’d like to hear what info lynching NMSA gives us.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 380, faüstiv wrote:NMSA is town. Please stop.
Why is he town

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 383, faüstiv wrote:An eth0s lynch also gives us more information. If he flips scum, Spangled is locktown. If he flips town then I urge everyone to revise their TR on him.

I’d like to hear what info lynching NMSA gives us.
There's no world where eth0s gets lynched today imo

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 384, Draynth wrote:
Why is he town
Other than the vote progression*

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:22 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 386, Draynth wrote:
Why is he town
I think his interactions with Jamellia is town and I also don’t like the people on this wagon.

Why do you think he’s scum?
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

UNVOTE: oh thank goodness someone is actually playing in the slot now and that's a good catchup. Airan scummed it up enough that I'm def still suspicious, but we're not lynching there today. Also, huh I'm not usually at L-1 d1, I might actually have to put in some effort.

I like eth0s's case on faustiv, and would be most comfortable lynch there. As far as I can tell, the case on me is that my Jam push was bad, I haven't been active enough, and I'm part of many potential scumtaems. The Jam push I've responded to, it was early in the day, and since large chunks of the playerlist hadn't been particularly active, while it wasn't a great push, I didn't have much to go on. At least Spangled knows my meta that I play lazy d1s. Clearly, y'all won't let me get away with that here (probably good, it's something I should fix), but it is what it is. Let me know what questions you need answered, but VOTE: faustiv for now because that was a good case from eth0s.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:24 am

also p sure faustiv is trying to buddy me rn.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 387, faüstiv wrote:
In post 386, Draynth wrote:
Why is he town
I think his interactions with Jamellia is town
I'll review this now
In post 387, faüstiv wrote: and I also don’t like the people on this wagon.
Fair enough
In post 387, faüstiv wrote: Why do you think he’s scum?
I've made about 6 posts detailing this

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:26 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 389, NotMySpamAccount wrote:also p sure faustiv is trying to buddy me rn.
What would I gain from buddying you as mafia? If anything I’m making myself more suspect by doing so.

Trust that I’m town and vote eth0s with me.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 389, NotMySpamAccount wrote:also p sure faustiv is trying to buddy me rn.
This is a good catch if you are lynched and flip town

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:29 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 392, Draynth wrote:
Is this seed planting to get me lynched tomorrow if he flips town?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 391, faüstiv wrote:
What would I gain from buddying you as mafia? If anything I’m making myself more suspect by doing so.
Here's a scenario

I am player A. I am Scum. I have mentioned Player B exactly once in my ISO where i called him null/leaning scum for no apparent reason.
Player B is town. He is about to be lynched. I hard defend him to try and gain some town cred as I have ignored this slot completely for the majority of the game.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 393, faüstiv wrote:
In post 392, Draynth wrote:
Is this seed planting to get me lynched tomorrow if he flips town?
I'm not devious enough to do that.
It's a point worth noting that I'd regret not saying if I were to be killed

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:31 am

you'd gain some cred for having an "accurate read." no, I don't trust you to be town, and no, there's no way I'm helping lynch eth0s today.
Show

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 396, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

you'd gain some cred for having an "accurate read." no, I don't trust you to be town, and no, there's no way I'm helping lynch eth0s today.
I’m eth0s’ top scumread yet he is voting you. Does that not trigger any alarm bells?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Draynth »

I know intent has been given but please don't hammer.
For one NMSA hasn't claimed but I feel we are also getting good discussion out of this.

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 397, faüstiv wrote:
In post 396, NotMySpamAccount wrote:

I’m eth0s’ top scumread yet he is voting you. Does that not trigger any alarm bells?
For what it’s worth, this is the best content Faustiv has given all game. I actually agree with this.