eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:40 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 445, Egix96 wrote:
In post 442, eth0s wrote:Cool, understandable. Sorry if it seemed harsh the way I worded that but I do not want to be townread for effort. I think it's a bad principle to set.

Would you care to join this faustiv wagon? Regardless of your answer to this, could you provide an updated readlist?
- No problem, mate.

- I wanna catch up a bit first before I make a decision on that.

- I'm aware that Spangled asked me this as well, but I'd rather not spend ~2 hours typing one up when there's stuff going on currently. Also, it's a Friday evening where I am so... yeah ;)
well if your activity is going to be limited this close to deadline can you at least put nmsa to L-1 now that I'm not on his wagon since you stated intent to hammer? really don't want it to look like you're using this as an opportunity to coast by the deadline without voting. Especially if you're town I think that's gonna hurt you, and us, a lot.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 450, eth0s wrote:well if your activity is going to be limited this close to deadline can you at least put nmsa to L-1 now that I'm not on his wagon since you stated intent to hammer? really don't want it to look like you're using this as an opportunity to coast by the deadline without voting. Especially if you're town I think that's gonna hurt you, and us, a lot.
Sure.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:50 am

Post by eth0s »

NMSA is at L-1
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Jamelia »

When is the deadline? If we don’t have a lynch by then, does it just go to the person with the most votes?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Draynth »

if a majority vote isnt reached (5 in this case) the day ends with a no-lynch which typically favours scum
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Draynth »

The deadline is in 1 day, 15 hours
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 am

Post by eth0s »

no lynch will occur if no one has enough votes. I think we have roughly 40 hours to deadline

p-edit that
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:23 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

I assume you want a claim?
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Draynth »

I think wait if you can, if a faustiv wagon ends up forming then the claim would be wasted

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:58 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 457, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I assume you want a claim?
isn't that something you should have asked when there was intention to hammer you
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:10 am

Post by faüstiv »

don't claim
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:10 am

Post by faüstiv »

guys we gain nothing from this lynch.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:11 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 461, faüstiv wrote:guys we gain nothing from this lynch.
can you stop saying baseless things and actually start providing reasons? thanks
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 am

Post by eth0s »

honestly just lynch faustiv pls
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:57 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 334, eth0s wrote: nmsa(SL) - not gonna lie most of my reasoning for scumreading this slot is based on what others have said and I have a hard time making original stances on scumreads without some interaction of my own but I agree with part of what geyde said about him as I believe I stated in my catch up, about the contradictory stances on Jam and Veg, although I do think that tone and context plays a role there potentially. he goes from voting Jamelia for reasons I originally agreed with, to kind of letting that dissolve while he sheeps spangled's vote on me at a somewhat opportunistic time. I do think that calling it a sheep in his own words is somewhat TSTBS but I don't fully feel that way and think that his 1v1 with jamelia felt kind of poor. Did not like that he called out jam for a misrep when I didn't see it that way, and had nothing productive to say when he was basically proven wrong on that accusation. There are other elements of his play I find somewhat TSTBS but I think that could be the angle that scum!him is going for and therefore I won't let it override my suspicions. also worth noting it appears he is kind of trying to coast by this game in a way that feels somewhat unnatural when compared to his early game play. btw where is the full case on jam?
Ok so you scumread NMSA mainly based on what other players have said. Your other points seem like 'calling it a sheep' is a bit reachy. I don't see anything in this analysis here which suggests that you should hard SR NMSA from a town perspective.
In post 348, eth0s wrote:
In post 339, Spangled wrote: And if we lynched faüstiv today and they flipped green, who would you think would be the scumteam then?
I would probably say NMSA/egix is the team in that case. During his reads, egix's stance on NMSA was weird and non-commital (not unlike what he accused you of being in the same post). If you look through NMSA's ISO there is literally ZERO interaction with egix. And that is the only person I can say that about. egix looks like he is coasting pretty hard, and it looks like NMSA has tried to do the same in more recent posts barring the 1v1 with Jam.

I actually think lynching NMSA is even better now that I realize he has not interacted with egix at all. It has me going as far as to wonder if faustiv is the mislynch bait winner instead of the obvscum winner. egix also only "interacted" with NMSA with that one read of him that was very non-commital yet shady. I think I'm actually fully against a faustiv lynch at this point and want to see one of them instead
What's your reasoning behind NMSA and Egix being a team or has that changed? I think based on recent activity they are definitely NOT a scum team because why would scum put their partner into L1 when he himself is on a lot of players scum radar?
In post 364, eth0s wrote:I also really like how faustiv disappears when I ask him to challenge anything I said or how I'm scum
I'm not around all the time you know.
In post 365, eth0s wrote:I think if he wasn't faking the not knowing how to use vote tags thing then he is worried about being the one to put me to L-1. he backed off earlier when I was L-1 and now he hops back on when spangled (the person who he sheeped to vote my slot in the first place, mind you) backed off. So now he doesn't have to be the one to put me to L-1.

^the part in parenthesis is really funny btw
I've said that I wanted to give Airan or his replacement a chance to explain themselves. I did that and I still believe this slot is scum.
In post 405, eth0s wrote:
In post 381, faüstiv wrote:The quick progression of votes suggests he’s town. Also everyone in my scumpool has a vote on him.
then how do you explain the wagon on my slot
In post 425, eth0s wrote:
In post 417, faüstiv wrote:
In post 405, eth0s wrote:
In post 381, faüstiv wrote:The quick progression of votes suggests he’s town. Also everyone in my scumpool has a vote on him.
then how do you explain the wagon on my slot
There was sound logic from Spangled on why he thought Airan was scum. I fail to see any of that same sound logic from anyone on why NMSA is scum.
Am I just supposed ignore the fact that you just directly contradicted yourself by saying that my wagon speed wasn't suspicious and nmsa's was? And maybe YOU think that airan's wagon had sound logic on it and nmsa's doesnt -- but that's just it. That's YOUR opinion. There's other people in the game with other opinions than you. So what you just said really has zero substance
Not contradictory at all because Airan's posts were scummy, and since I'm town I can see where Spangled was coming from with his analysis. After rereading him I agreed with him and so did a few others. I've reread NMSA dozens of times and I fail to see why he is scum. The reasons given are reaches at best and honestly the more he posts, the more I think he is town. He is completely nonchalant despite being L1, which has been typical of his entire D1 play. I feel if he was scum he'd panic a bit more and post more often.
In post 426, eth0s wrote:
In post 399, Jamelia wrote:
In post 397, faüstiv wrote:
In post 396, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 391, faüstiv wrote:
In post 389, NotMySpamAccount wrote:also p sure faustiv is trying to buddy me rn.
What would I gain from buddying you as mafia? If anything I’m making myself more suspect by doing so.

Trust that I’m town and vote eth0s with me.
you'd gain some cred for having an "accurate read." no, I don't trust you to be town, and no, there's no way I'm helping lynch eth0s today.
I’m eth0s’ top scumread yet he is voting you. Does that not trigger any alarm bells?
For what it’s worth, this is the best content Faustiv has given all game.
I actually agree with this.
In post 414, Jamelia wrote:
In post 407, eth0s wrote:
In post 399, Jamelia wrote:
In post 397, faüstiv wrote:
In post 396, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 391, faüstiv wrote:
In post 389, NotMySpamAccount wrote:also p sure faustiv is trying to buddy me rn.
What would I gain from buddying you as mafia? If anything I’m making myself more suspect by doing so.

Trust that I’m town and vote eth0s with me.
you'd gain some cred for having an "accurate read." no, I don't trust you to be town, and no, there's no way I'm helping lynch eth0s today.
I’m eth0s’ top scumread yet he is voting you. Does that not trigger any alarm bells?
For what it’s worth, this is the best content Faustiv has given all game. I actually agree with this.
I only made 3 posts explaining why nmsa is a better lynch.
I agree with Faustiv that I’m surprised Spam is your vote when Faustiv is your main scum lead, not the last part where they say it’s scummy
. I just think this is making it harder than it may need to be.

Also, what does “flip green” mean
am I the only one scratching my head trying to figure out what this is supposed to mean
It seems like you don't understand it because it doesn't fit into your myopic narrative. You don't like it because you've convinced most of the other players that you are town. You don't like being questioned and you don't like how one member of the town is agreeing with another, that's why you're trying to discredit it.
In post 427, eth0s wrote:
In post 418, faüstiv wrote:Also why is Egix being given a pass for doing a complete 180 on eth0s because ‘he put effort in’ then signaled intent to hammer on NMSA without giving any reasoning as to why.
where is he given a free pass? if he hammers nmsa and it flips red I will probably read it as a bus and hard pursue him tomorrow. and I literally already called him out for saying nothing more about my catch up than the effort he put in
He's being given a free pass because no one is voting him or questioning him to the same extent that me, you and NMSA have been. Personally, I think if you're not scum, then he is and vice versa. You're not a team, but one of you is scum.
In post 430, eth0s wrote:it actually seems like faustiv fundamentally should be agreeing with me and townreading me based on some of the stances he is taking but... can't because he isn't town?
Why should I? Airan was scummy for reasons already explained and you are scummy for reasons already explained.
In post 434, eth0s wrote:
In post 432, Draynth wrote:then he's certain that NMSA is town based on vote progression but the one on airan was just as bad if not worse
the airan wagon speed WAS worse
Airan was more scummy than NMSA has been. The NMSA BW feels far more opportunistic. At worst, he should be a nullread.
In post 462, eth0s wrote:
In post 461, faüstiv wrote:guys we gain nothing from this lynch.
can you stop saying baseless things and actually start providing reasons? thanks
There you go.

The only players I will consider lynching today are eth0s or Egix.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Draynth »

I recognise you've put in some effort with the above post so I'll read through it now but neither of those lynches are going to happen today; There's a day and a half left

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 465, Draynth wrote:I recognise you've put in some effort with the above post so I'll read through it now but neither of those lynches are going to happen today; There's a day and a half left
To be honest, the above is the first time I've posted from a computer this entire game.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:17 am

Post by eth0s »

nmsa called it a sheep in his own words

I got that far (first point) and stopped caring about the post
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:20 am

Post by eth0s »

actually I decided to read it all. disagreed with all points. still wanna lynch you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 am

Post by eth0s »

literally your entire basis for thinking that I am scum is because of a few newbtown comments the slot before me made. No offense but players that are better than you, and the player that founded the wagon himself, realize how little weight those things held compared to the content I have provided since replacing in. sorry that in some weird world where you are town, you're this thick skulled. sorry you're not going to get your way today. you're scum. you're gonna eat rope. simple.

99% sure you are trying your damndest to get my lynched because you know me living = finding your scum partner when you flip. sorry, they're gonna have to NK me.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:38 am

Post by faüstiv »

It seems like you're frustrated that I'm the only one not to do a complete blind 180 just because your posts contained more than 100 characters.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:40 am

Post by faüstiv »

Spangled, Jamelia, NMSA, votes back on eth0s please.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:40 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 470, faüstiv wrote:It seems like you're frustrated that I'm the only one not to do a complete blind 180 just because your posts contained more than 100 characters.
that's actually hilarious
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 am

Post by eth0s »

i'm not getting lynched today so you honestly just need to give it up

there's nothing more I can really say without beating a dead horse
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 469, eth0s wrote:literally your entire basis for thinking that I am scum is because of a few newbtown comments the slot before me made. No offense but players that are better than you, and the player that founded the wagon himself, realize how little weight those things held compared to the content I have provided since replacing in. sorry that in some weird world where you are town, you're this thick skulled. sorry you're not going to get your way today. you're scum. you're gonna eat rope. simple.

99% sure you are trying your damndest to get my lynched because you know me living = finding your scum partner when you flip. sorry, they're gonna have to NK me.
This post is holy shit bad and now I’m concerned again