mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7850 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7250, Krazy wrote:
In post 7094, mastina wrote:my claims are pretty much almost exclusively 100% the truth.
"serial killer-->vig" and "disloyal gladiator-->loyal gladiator" are not "exclusively 100% the truth"
Um, yes they are?

Serial killer is a nontown role with a nightkill--change the alignment to town, and that's a town vig.
Disloyal scum gladiator is a nontown role who when gladiating can only gladiate town--change the alignment to town, and that's a loyal gladiator.

The only lie in there is the original alignment and no fucking duh I'm not going to claim "hey I'm a scum disloyal gladiator" when I'm a scum disloyal gladiator, that goes without fucking saying.

As a scum roleblocker I'm not going to claim scum roleblocker; I'm going to claim town roleblocker.
So as a role which can only gladiate town, I'm not going to claim I can only gladiate scum (that's fucking stupid); I'm going to claim that I can only gladiate town.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7851 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7253, the worst wrote:why did it not occur to you to just... disagree with me and state your case re. such? like why are you leaving this on waxing poetic, and then responding uselessly to other posts?
:? :? :?
Because he's scum?
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7852 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7265, Krazy wrote:C) You literally just saw me in Vengeful Ghosts. And this is "too angery" to be town Krazy?
Frankly, Vengeful Ghosts Krazy was nothing like the Krazy in this game and anger not excluded--the anger from you that game is not even remotely similar to the anger from you this game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7853 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7847, Alisae wrote:Chennisden is town
Please look elsewhere
Ty
If chenny is one of your Mason's out it, otherwise I'm not into the proclamations of people's alignments without evidence.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7854 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 7853, Formerfish wrote:
Please look elsewhere
Ty
If chenny is one of your Mason's out it, otherwise I'm not into the proclamations of people's alignments without evidence.
the pushes on chennis are scum motivated and I think he's a mislynch
seriously, he's being mislynched for calling SS scum
How is that scummy?????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7855 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Please look elsewhere
Ty
Formerfish
I have so much rage right now

chennis having a PT would explain his reduced activity a lot unfortunately. But you shouldn't rolefish.

Voting a claimed bodyguard is a good way to avoid hitting Ali's masons all the time so hey would you look at that.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7856 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7280, Iconeum wrote:The only thing that mastina has to agree on here is that the protect goes to SS 100% of the time. NO COINFLIP.
The protection goes onto who Alisae's plan says to target; Ali gave me that via PM. I have agreed to follow Ali's plan and will be doing exactly what the plan says to do.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7857 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7284, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh who says scum doesn't have a strong man
If scum have a strongmen then it means the town have a protective.

Since I am the only claimed protective...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7858 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by the worst »

Mastina does your role pm imply you'll die if your target is strongman killed?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7859 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 7857, mastina wrote:
If scum have a strongmen then it means the town have a protective.

Since I am the only claimed protective...
rolefishing lulz
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7860 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7286, popsofctown wrote:
I'm fine with that because there's lots of universes where mastina's teammate is indeed a strongman
Yes there's a scum strongman in the game, no protective role, and also an utter lack of town roles aside from maybe if the vig is just incompetent town a town vig. A strongman in a game where the only two flipped town PRs both had mechanics where using their role properly results in their death. And scum having conveniently fakeclaimed a third role that when used properly results in its death.

Makes total sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7861 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Pine »

It's worth pointing out that there's a history of designing these games to nullify my role requests. If I have a Godfather, no Cop. If I ask for a Ninja, no Watchers or Trackers.

So if I ask for a Strongman...
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7862 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7304, MariaR wrote:Former, we're not gonna leash the bodyguard when mafia can either A) Have ways around it B) Fake claim around it.
Both of these imply my role is real and town.
In post 7304, MariaR wrote:Mastina is scum buying time with the claim cause I bet her role is great night action-wise.
1: As previously established, that runs in flagrant violation of my scum meta and in flagrant violation of my stances which I've established for years and have explained in MD elaborated on and talked about in almost every single one of my games regardless of my alignment as to why I've held it.
2: As previously established, this narrative has a blatant chronology problem. My bodyguard claim didn't come when I was under pressure being voted; my bodyguard claim came at a time when I was under no pressure and it was BECAUSE of the bodyguard claim I BECAME under pressure. That's the polar fucking opposite of buying time with the claim.

Also.
3: There is no real case for why I am scum and yet a MULTITUDE of reasons why this is my towngame.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7309, GreyICE wrote:prod received. will read.
God damn GreyICE one thing I really wish was that I could have you in here as a voice of sanity because even with your established stance of meta being bullshit you wouldn't need meta to tell that the wagon on me is absolute horseshit and driven heavily (albeit not exclusively) by scum.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7314, Formerfish wrote:I dont think shes todays lynch.
I will be at this rate unless we get a strong wagon going on someone Ali endorses that has a good chance of actually being scum and has the strong town voices agreeing on it.

If such a candidate existed, we'd have lynched them by now.

They don't because at least one of those three conditions has failed every single time.

And what happens when we can't get the lynch through on a candidate like that?

People go to the "ehh fuckit we need a lynch, don't care if this is a mislynch, might as well just get it fucking over with" option and lynch me.

Happens almost every fucking time this happens to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7855, popsofctown wrote:
Please look elsewhere
Ty
Formerfish
I have so much rage right now

chennis having a PT would explain his reduced activity a lot unfortunately. But you shouldn't rolefish.

Voting a claimed bodyguard is a good way to avoid hitting Ali's masons all the time so hey would you look at that.
1. Rage wherever you want to, but if you rage at me for asking that then I want you to show me the outrage you would have had for LLD doing the same thing in a shady way while I'm just tired of trying to figure out if Ali's naked reads like that are because masonprotects or because badreadsprotect.

2. If chenny had a pt he wouldn't have missed the Desp on SS and the modclear, he and his partner would have been discussing that at length. Scum didn't because they knew the alignments of the people involved already so the flip did nothing for them except kill Ari.

3. There are 18 alive players, and 2 Mason's. Ali has already thrown gauntlets for 2 players basically intimating there are important to er for some reason. If I'm sring a mason I need to know that to stop drop and vote for scum.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7319, MariaR wrote:The value of mastina comes down to her being a bodyguard and considering scum probably have one of a strongman or roleblocker well... Her value goes back to 0. Don’t tell me you’re randomly gonna start townreading her now right?
The value of mastina comes down to her being a bodyguard and her being a strong fucking voice in the town who has consistently been trying to gamesolve since D1 and has given reads, given reasons, explained her stances, tried talking to plenty of town players and even though there were plenty of times where I went "I honestly don't feel like it right now" there were plenty more situations where I ended up still going into lengthy detail on subjects albeit not as much as I would prefer.

Even now I'm still pretty sure there's more thoughts I'd love to air out more than I have, like on the worst, like on Pink Ball, and the like which I haven't done and am not sure how I would but that feedback isn't fucking worthless.

Yes I'm a shitty player whose reads are subpar, whose read accuracy is random at best, who is stubborn, bullheaded, tunnelfuck and toxic and who spams and who walls but that doesn't mean what I say is useless and it doesn't mean what I say can be so easily disregarded. Also not to be discarded: the simple fact that I can, have, and DO obvtown myself. Without a need for my role, without a need to have lynched scum, without a need to have been accurate.

You don't need to lynch scum to make it known that you are town; you don't need to use your role successfully to make it known that you are town. And pretending that I would is a fucking joke.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7324, the worst wrote:
In post 7276, Formerfish wrote:
In post 7268, Krazy wrote:VOTE: mastina
Why are we doing this right now? I thought the idea was to let Mastina live and have her protect our conftown in SS and force scum to kill her or fuck with the protect so that we kill her. Either way, shes not the kill today. Ill fucking pull an Ari on people soon.
because krazzy is scum sigh
Pretty much, yeah.

Krazy is trying to force the facts to fit his narrative of "mastina is scum" rather than fitting the narrative to the facts.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7868 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7328, the worst wrote:
In post 7279, Krazy wrote:I asked you specifically about mastina and Fire and I kinda feel like you gave me fuck all in terms of a specific response. Maybe I can check your iso and you said shit elsewhere but if you want people to disagree maybe don't ignore them or play little games when they ask you about specific reads
I didn't see you ask about specific reads I saw you shade my reads in a general sense!! This is a large game and I hate it and I'm not reading anything I don't understand why you assume I intentionally ignored some shitty request for two reads I've been waffling about for the last week

Firebringer has been literally smearing his feces all over the thread all phase. I don't like his reads and he's trying to stonewall the gamestate into a situation where we comply and lynch from a very small list of people. That heavily restricts the potential for the gamestate to evolve. He's also townreading some fucking dubious slots with no reasoning. This is scum motivated or scumsiding behavior.

With that in mind.... has he actually done anything I think is outside his scumrange? Nowhere close. Has he done anything which I think is patently town motivated? No. Has he done anything I think is even >rand likely to come from town? No.

=> he's fucking scum. I don't understand why people have these hung up townreads on him this game. It's absolutely bizarre and the fact people are so disengaged from sorting him tangibly makes me think he's got scumbuddies itt. He's fucking scum.

Mastina I've tracked in real-time. I was worried Ank didn't have a read on her. I thought she was scum. She exploded into a fit of solviness and in her frenzy I think she hit a point of survivalism where her intention showed for a moment, and it's not sheer survivalism. I think she wants to remove herself as a lynch option because she feels she can offer more to this game alive than as a lynch / doesn't deserve to be lynched.

Her frenzy was a rush to GET SHIT DONE, not a rush to look like she was getting shit done. Read her posts. Her trajectory and reads make substantially more sense as she gets more frenzied. The posts made nitpicking her looked like they were intended to paint her in a bad light without an ounce of critical nuance, not like they were made to reach a deeper level of understanding about her cases.

At a mechanical level she's also a bodyguard and we have an IC in the game. She should be self-resolving reasonably soon. The pr theme of this game appears to present towards number culling (we've had a weak town role, a despy, and nightkills which have been exclusively firmly anti-town, which indicates a lack of a vigilante imo). A bodyguard makes sense in this setup.

She looks more like town and her aggressors look more like scum and she's mechanically >>rand self resolving.
This, through and through. Was posting like this which made me think the worst was town because he is 100% on point with it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #7869 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 7856, mastina wrote:
In post 7280, Iconeum wrote:The only thing that mastina has to agree on here is that the protect goes to SS 100% of the time. NO COINFLIP.
The protection goes onto who Alisae's plan says to target; Ali gave me that via PM. I have agreed to follow Ali's plan and will be doing exactly what the plan says to do.
How do you know it was Ali? I got a message with no signature and no indication of who it was, and pops claims to have gotten a message that was signed by Pine. Was yours signed?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7870 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7331, Krazy wrote:I also think the assertions that she's outside her scumrange are highly suspect.

I've talked about this before. Let me quote just one example. Subject: Anime U-Pick: King Size [SEASON FINALE...?]
mastina wrote:
In post 3546, Near x Mello wrote:Youve proven shit, youre playing exactly like you play as scum
To the contrary.
I've linked to every prior scumgame.
Within which is records of my play.
Strong, confident pushes on scumbuddies when bussing, compared and contrasted to my Vedith push.
The push on SuperfluousNinja after being down a scumbuddy on D1, when I have a proven track record of being adverse to bussing.

Pretending these things aren't valid doesn't make them so.

This is not how I play as scum and every player who has experience with me knows for it.
Yes, I can do anything as scum--so yes, this COULD be me as scum, because yes just because I haven't done it before as scum doesn't mean I couldn't do it as scum, but again. Just because I can do it doesn't mean I would. And all the evidence is there that I'm not.

I don't take direct control of the game as scum--I've been pushing for that alpha position since the start of D2. As scum, I can sometimes be handed the alpha position...in which case, I will then promptly fake reluctance for it (when my real emotion is, "SCORE!" at the :easywin:). As scum my modus operandi is to let the town destroy itself while I lurk in the shadows, garnering support by way of having proven myself to not be responsible for the moronic mislynches and to carve out the image that I couldn't be responsible for the town's failings because I wasn't in the midst of it.

Yet this game I have been going hard-out since D2. I have been pushing as hard as I can, as much as I can--yes, I push people hard as scum, but when I push people hard as scum, I do so more in the veins of vanity; I target people I know I won't actually lynch, because the people who I target can then continue to be targeted, to be tunneled, by me for days and days. No need to readjust my reads when my pushed scumreads are all alive days later because my pushes failed to get them lynched.

But here I have adjusted my reads many times, switching them. Yes, I can and have done this as scum, but it is a trend I tend not to.
Here I have pushed players hard and continuously, vying for the spot as town leader--not sure I've done this as scum, but yes, I could do it as scum...yet the very fact that I can't be sure I've done it is proof that there's a trend where I tend not to.
Here I have been trying to coordinate with big-name town players and to establish a rock-solid townbloc, a town core, from which to POE the scum and lynch them--I'm pretty sure I don't do this as scum.
Here I have been trying to rally people behind my banner--something I avoid doing as scum, because the more I try to be a town leader, the more eyes are actively paying attention to every move I make, every "misplay" that I then have to write off.
I don't often bus my scumbuddies--and when I do, it's usually just one. I know that I need scumbuddies to survive, and have gone on record multiple times to say that in about every single instance where I've been the last scum member of my team alive, I've lost. I run risk-reward analysis and the risk of being fucked over by not having the extra scum is almost never worth the reward of cheap towncred.

This is, absolutely, the polar opposite of my scumgame.
I mean I can find other examples than that, but that's from a towngame of mine which you were fucking in so you fucking read that post from me when I was town and saw me explain it then.

Anything COULD be scumastina because scumastina has a wide range of skills she has in her repertoire.
But just because anything COULD be scumastina doesn't mean you can't fucking townread me because.
1: there are things that I, as town, do and think which I, as scum, never think about and never do. There are subconscious tendencies which even me with me being self-aware of my own meta simply don't think about and can't really replicate.
2: there are things that I, as scum, COULD replicate from my towngame...but it would be a fucking strategic mistake to do so, where the elements from my towngame I could copy as scum would be more likely to cause me to lose.
3: Like with any other player it is possible to read me off of the motivations behind the action with a look into my mindset and looking at my intentions, with the understanding that scumastina is calm, cool, collected, and calculating whereas town mastina tends to be impulsive, rash, and not think things through.

Just because I can do something as scum doesn't mean it's not possible to critically analyze possibility versus probability on what is MORE LIKELY.
Because you absolutely can, and in the past, HAVE, been able to go,
"mastina is more likely to do this as town"; in the past, you can and HAVE been able to go, "mastina is more likely to do this as scum".

And that is absent from this game with you just going for a blanket "she COULD be scum doing this" without any critical thought into whether I DID do it as scum.
In post 7331, Krazy wrote: But certain things--like misrepresenting Ank's hide target as part of her case, backtracking on that point, while simultaneously misrepresenting my meta, makes it very hard for me to give her the benefit of the doubt here.
All of these points are nitpicky things. Picking up on small details which frankly don't even have any impact on my alignment (or if they did, are towntells).

The type of argument which flies in violation of possibility versus probability--latching onto the possibilities of "this one small finer point means mastina COULD be scum" while ignoring the overarching grand picture which paints the rather definitive picture of why I'm not.
In post 7331, Krazy wrote:This feels very, very different to the town mastina of Tatsuya's anime upick.
Oh really?

Do fucking tell because this is precisely the fucking mastina from that game down to the bullshit starting after a sudden death.
In post 7331, Krazy wrote:She's also the only scum player that has ever mislynched me as town
An outright lie--I wasn't on his mislynch and in fact advocated AGAINST lynching his slot that game.
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7871 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7333, Krazy wrote:Like, if you're saying I was "nitpicking" her without searching for critical nuance
What you've done is nothing but precisely that.

You are nitpicking finer details which could on a shallow, surface level, indicate any given player is scum, without giving critical thought to the process as a whole, without analyzing the broader picture, without looking at those nitpicked points and seeing if in the context where they fit. There's not a critical analysis of whether they come from town or scum; there's an assumption of "mastina is scum, and these finer points give evidence supporting it" which is rats-ass backwards from the town Krazy who would approach things from the perspective of "these points might indicate mastina is X, and my take on this is y based off of z".
In post 7333, Krazy wrote:I feel like so much of her case on me was cherry-picked and insincere.
This is flat-out projection given it is literally what you're trying to do in regards to me.

Cherry-picking nitpicky details without paying attention to literally most of what I've done, and statements which are outright false.
This isn't like me in Tatsuya's Anime UPick?
This is PRECISELY WHAT I WAS FUCKING LIKE IN TATSUYA'S ANIME UPICK.
This is similar to me in RC's Story Revisited?
This is NOTHING LIKE WHAT I WAS FUCKING LIKE IN STORY REVISITED.

You can fucking iso me this game and see which of those two fucking games I look closer to and literally fucking nobody can say without it being an outright lie.
That in comparing this game to Anime UPick and Story Revisited that this is like Story Revisited.

Literally.
Anyone who has any fucking doubts about my alignment this game.
Fucking iso me.
And then compare to the above two games. Anime UPick and A Story Revisited.
See which one this game resembles and tell me that Krazy can legitimately say that it's A Story Revisited.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7872 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think what this game is really missing
Is mastina analyzing her own meta
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7873 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:33 pm