Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

look at me im so quirky.

and town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 50, pisskop wrote:look at me im so quirky.

and town.
thats what mutant did.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 11, Donempire wrote:More like how do mafia win the game when im town

VOTE: Joey
In post 13, Donempire wrote:You rolled scum, its nothing personal.
In post 18, Donempire wrote:
In post 14, Joey_ wrote:you are that type uh
Yup, i am the
T O W N
type, and i see why i may have ruffied your feathers considering im about to stomp.
@PK: I am pretty sure this feels much more the "i am quirky, i am town" than what mutant did :shifty:
In post 49, pisskop wrote:vote it with us, and see what comes.
Ill pass but ty :good:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 52, Joey_ wrote:"i am quirky, i am town"
idk what dong is up to these days, but my old experience with dong isnt raising any flags.

HI DONG
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

I gutread it as town for noq.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
You don't have any direct relation to post 36?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 57, Titus wrote:
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
What do you mean by direct relation?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 58, Joey_ wrote:
In post 57, Titus wrote:
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
Scumreading 36 has nothing to do with you? 36 is just scummy.

Scum or deep town comes from your defense of mutant generally
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

You claim he's bad but assume he's town blocking pressure that gets the game going because a) scum or b) you think you know so well it's not worth investigating and seeing if you're right and if we can get on the same pagr.

I'm tired but that's garbo joey.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 52, Joey_ wrote:
@PK: I am pretty sure this feels much more the "i am quirky, i am town" than what mutant did :shifty:
It really do be kinda quirky doe :oops: :oops:
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Donempire »

HI PISSKOP! Hows life treating you?

I like joeys activity so far. His posting seems genuine if a bit naive. I like pisskops activity as well.

54 is a very bad post. The only reason i can find for it existing is to throw shade at joey and try to discredit his posts nonchalantly, otherwise there is no reason to post it.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Donempire »

VOTE: Titus
Cant see any harm in putting down a vote.
I also dont understand what you meant in 59? I literally cant decipher what you meant there

This doesnt play like an 11 player game, but we'll see.
Formerly Dongempire
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mutant’s logic in voting for Pisskop is indeed stretching it. But that doesn’t make him scummy like Joey suggests. I think Mutant is just trying to create content for us so we can make a proper judgement about who’s acting scummy. The game is in too early of a stage for that vote to actually be serious.
UNVOTE:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Like Pisskop suggests.
Mixing mah names already.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Donempire »

36 is a joke vote, still in rvs. People that seem to be wagoning him based on that dont should reconsider.
Formerly Dongempire
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 59, Titus wrote:
In post 58, Joey_ wrote:
In post 57, Titus wrote:
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
Scumreading 36 has nothing to do with you? 36 is just scummy.

Scum or deep town comes from your defense of mutant generally
Which is exactly why I asked. I assumed you are saying that my "defense" of mutant's 36's is wrong/bad/garbo like you said, thus I wanted to understand your own read since you seems so critique of my take on it

In post 66, Donempire wrote:36 is a joke vote, still in rvs. People that seem to be wagoning him based on that dont should reconsider.
Didn't read it as a joke tbh, more like just tryharding and reaching, but I also think its a naive read that rarely come from mefias so early on, shrugs
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 66, Donempire wrote:36 is a joke vote, still in rvs. People that seem to be wagoning him based on that dont should reconsider.
Yeah no.

I think you're town but you give scum far too much credit. 36 is pretty scummy. I'd be pretty fucking surprised if mutant flipped town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:30 am

Post by pisskop »

word. We used to crucify people where the stood for posts like that
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 41, pisskop wrote:
In post 36, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 34, pisskop wrote:all i gor was a crappy alignment.
A large majority of people prefer playing as town. So it's statistically likely that you too prefer playing town. Hence, if you're saying you think your alignment is crappy, you're admitting that you are mafia?

VOTE: pisskop
This needs votes, it's false, it's a sheepvote in RVS, it's tryhard, and its trying to blend in.
I mean, it's not false. Most people do prefer playing town. There have been numerous polls about it. Unless you mean the part about saying it's statistically likely that you prefer playing town - in which yeah that was a blatant lie and I'm sure you have meta evidence it prove it wrong.
In post 37, pisskop wrote:mutant you know better than that
Should I? Have we played with each other significantly in the past? All I know about you is that I recognise your name.

You claiming I'm sheeping in RVS is just as much of a stretch as my reason for voting you. If I'm somehow sheeping PMysterious then you sheeped Norwegianboy in voting for me. Also, I'd like you to justify your statements that I'm A) Tryharding and B) trying to blend in. Those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive but they are pretty damn close.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 51, pisskop wrote:
In post 50, pisskop wrote:look at me im so quirky.

and town.
thats what mutant did.
No it's not. I did this:
In post 64, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Mutant is just trying to create content for us so we can make a proper judgement about who’s acting scummy.
Anyone who doesn't see my vote for what it is (an attempt to generate content in a game that started as stagnant) is intentionally reading too much into it. If you thought that I'd ever actively champion votes against you for a reason such as that then I don't know what to tell you other than that you are wrong.

I suppose I at least achieved my goal of generating new content.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 67, Joey_ wrote:
Didn't read it as a joke tbh, more like just tryharding and reaching, but I also think its a naive read that rarely come from mefias so early on, shrugs
You're right it wasn't really a joke vote but it definitely wasn't meant to be taken seriously. So I don't really accept that it was a 'naive' read since it's not something I genuinely believed in. I suppose if I have been naive about anything it's that I'm not familiar with what the current culture on mafiascum. So far, the only criticism that I accept about my actions is that they were a bit tryhardy - though I don't understand why Pisskop but more specifically Titus thinks that's exclusively a scum trait.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 68, Titus wrote:I'd be pretty fucking surprised if mutant flipped town.
Why do you say that so early?

Seriously though: this is a pretty strong conclusion to come to. So I must ask how serious this conclusion is? It seems odd to me that anyone could be so closed-minded this early into the game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 62, Donempire wrote:54 is a very bad post. The only reason i can find for it existing is to throw shade at joey and try to discredit his posts nonchalantly, otherwise there is no reason to post it.
My issue with it on first read was how it appealed to pisskop as though they are best buds.
I mostly just lurk now.