faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by faüstiv »

eth0s you better give me a good reason not to get you lynched today.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 476, eth0s wrote:like you can't even challenge my case on you, you have nothing to say about how flat out wrong you are about how nmsa's wagon formed more organically than mine did, nothing to say about your blind sheep on the wagon, nothing to say about the very person you sheeped changing stances because the 5 lines of completely NAI newb posts mean nothing compared to the things I have pointed out and provided today. You are scared scum backed into a corner and even in this fantasy land where I get lynched today you go down so fast tomorrow it's not even funny
This is town!eth0s. Disclaimer: I haven’t seen his scumgame.
But this is how he has gotten as town; some overstatement, emotion in his defense and his willingness to attack. Often overstatement and, regrettably, half-threats that can sometimes seem to undermine some of his credibility but, I think,
are
town-indicative. This, I think, is it.

I think the fault for the NMSA wagon is on me, though; I knew he played lazy D1s and I didn’t say it. I thought I had expressed some of my doubt, but I really didn’t.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 524, faüstiv wrote:ok cool. NMSA should have claimed cop.
It would have been wise.
By the way, faüstiv, why are you so confident you will determine whether or not eth0s gets lynched or not?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I found his rants town sided but him self-voting and then hammering on the cop is ridiculous.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 526, Spangled wrote:
In post 476, eth0s wrote:like you can't even challenge my case on you, you have nothing to say about how flat out wrong you are about how nmsa's wagon formed more organically than mine did, nothing to say about your blind sheep on the wagon, nothing to say about the very person you sheeped changing stances because the 5 lines of completely NAI newb posts mean nothing compared to the things I have pointed out and provided today. You are scared scum backed into a corner and even in this fantasy land where I get lynched today you go down so fast tomorrow it's not even funny
This is town!eth0s. Disclaimer: I haven’t seen his scumgame.
But this is how he has gotten as town; some overstatement, emotion in his defense and his willingness to attack. Often overstatement and, regrettably, half-threats that can sometimes seem to undermine some of his credibility but, I think,
are
town-indicative. This, I think, is it.

I think the fault for the NMSA wagon is on me, though; I knew he played lazy D1s and I didn’t say it. I thought I had expressed some of my doubt, but I really didn’t.
I don’t think anyone thought Spam was cop, lol. To be fair, he was acting scummy. I didn’t know he always acts lazy D1, and I wish someone else would have brought him up.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Jamelia »

brought that* up
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Anyways, I was falling asleep when I got the notification the new day started. I have a lot of things I wanna post but I’ll wait until tomorrow so I can have a clear mind.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 528, Jamelia wrote:I found his rants town sided but him self-voting and then hammering on the cop is ridiculous.
You think self-voting is scummy?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 532, Spangled wrote:
In post 528, Jamelia wrote:I found his rants town sided but him self-voting and then hammering on the cop is ridiculous.
You think self-voting is scummy?
I don’t understand what the point of self voting is. To me it looked like he gave up and then remembered that we had an L-1 on Spam and just decided to keep himself alive lol
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

Self meta sucks but here's one thing I will say about myself that is true. I do not self vote as scum. If I have ever done it than that was before my return to the site a few months ago. I do, however self vote as town. Take this with a grain of salt. I shouldn't have done it here regardless. I was mad. I was actually in a horrible mood towards the end of Day 1 and that isn't much of an excuse for my bad play there but I am genuinely sorry for shitting the bed there. I've been trying to work on forcing myself not to play when I am in a bad mood, but it's a work in progress.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

Lynching me is not a bad option today. There are better options in my opinion but I can see why town and scum both would find lynching me a great choice today. I will actually fully support it if my townreads have a scumteam I can agree with picked out in the case that I flip green.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by eth0s »

Well let me rephrase that, it's a bad option in the sense that you guys would end up in lylo/mylo tomorrow but a good option in the sense that I somewhat deserve it and I think I have decent interactions to gauge on the flip. Obviously I've been wrong so far so I will need to go out of my way to make more/better interactions in this dayphase.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

Can you explain why you thought me hammering him was ridiculous.

@everyone else

Please leave this question to be answered by JAM first. thanks
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 502, eth0s wrote:Yeah I agree with you. I think he's gonna flip scum. Not entirely sure faustiv wouldn't have either but I just dont see that being TSTBS. Definitely not the way I wanted the day to end but I really couldn't tell where this was going. And I shouldn't have self voted, that probably will bite me in the ass tomorrow. Oh well. Hopefully this flips scum, and even if they still want to lynch me on the basis of thinking I was scum quicklynching for towncred I will have good associations to compare with.

Who do you think is eating the NK?
Are we going to ignore this?
It was an attempted fake mason slip, except with the cop flipping we know it's a lie
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

VOTE: draynth
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by eth0s »

Ladies and gentlemen we got him.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Draynth »

ah yes, because that's a townie reaction for sure
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by eth0s »

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Draynth »

Like, if you're actually town I want to be wrong. I want you to explain to me what I'm missing / why that isn't a mason fake.
If you're town I want you to show me the "mistake" you made yesterday.

But you haven't even tried to do that. You insta voted me instead.

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

I don't have time to get to this right now, gotta get ready for work in a few minutes. But I'll explain in a few hours. Until then I would recommend thinking about it a bit more
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Draynth »

Oh I have a thought on it alright but I'm happy enough to wait until you get back

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:53 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 534, eth0s wrote:Self meta sucks but here's one thing I will say about myself that is true. I do not self vote as scum. If I have ever done it than that was before my return to the site a few months ago. I do, however self vote as town. Take this with a grain of salt. I shouldn't have done it here regardless. I was mad. I was actually in a horrible mood towards the end of Day 1 and that isn't much of an excuse for my bad play there but I am genuinely sorry for shitting the bed there. I've been trying to work on forcing myself not to play when I am in a bad mood, but it's a work in progress.
I want to believe this.

Anyway VOTE: Egix96
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 537, eth0s wrote:
Can you explain why you thought me hammering him was ridiculous.

@everyone else

Please leave this question to be answered by JAM first. thanks
It wasn’t you hammering on Spam which was the issue. If you weren’t going to do it, I was later that day. But I wanted to hear what Spam was going to say and possibly get a claim before you decided to hammer. Instead we got a rushed decision and not a lot of information out of Spam...which was what happened in my first game and why I held off on voting in this game...which people said was scummy.

That is why I held off because I think lynching someone without even letting them have a chance to defend themselves is scummy and trying to hide any information they might say when panicked.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 546, faüstiv wrote:
In post 534, eth0s wrote:Self meta sucks but here's one thing I will say about myself that is true. I do not self vote as scum. If I have ever done it than that was before my return to the site a few months ago. I do, however self vote as town. Take this with a grain of salt. I shouldn't have done it here regardless. I was mad. I was actually in a horrible mood towards the end of Day 1 and that isn't much of an excuse for my bad play there but I am genuinely sorry for shitting the bed there. I've been trying to work on forcing myself not to play when I am in a bad mood, but it's a work in progress.
I want to believe this.

Anyway VOTE: Egix96
Considering that you've been tunnelling on that slot since last Monday, I highly doubt that. If you were town I would not have expected you to believe him at all.

Not to mention it makes a big change from this:
In post 525, faüstiv wrote:eth0s you better give me a good reason not to get you lynched today.
I would hardly say that self-meta is a 'good reason'.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Egix96 »

Also, unrelated, but this site is loading very slowly for me today.