Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 am

Post by faüstiv »

In post 548, Egix96 wrote:
In post 546, faüstiv wrote:
In post 534, eth0s wrote:Self meta sucks but here's one thing I will say about myself that is true. I do not self vote as scum. If I have ever done it than that was before my return to the site a few months ago. I do, however self vote as town. Take this with a grain of salt. I shouldn't have done it here regardless. I was mad. I was actually in a horrible mood towards the end of Day 1 and that isn't much of an excuse for my bad play there but I am genuinely sorry for shitting the bed there. I've been trying to work on forcing myself not to play when I am in a bad mood, but it's a work in progress.
I want to believe this.

Anyway VOTE: Egix96
Considering that you've been tunnelling on that slot since last Monday, I highly doubt that. If you were town I would not have expected you to believe him at all.

Not to mention it makes a big change from this:
In post 525, faüstiv wrote:eth0s you better give me a good reason not to get you lynched today.
I would hardly say that self-meta is a 'good reason'.
So you think I am scum. Why?
Geyde
Geyde
Goon
Geyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Geyde »

I did a dive on Faustiv during the night

Compare 198 and 201
If he's scum, he clearly doesn't focus on the fact that his post contradicts his earlier conclusion.
Scum being naturally more self-aware would at least be somewhat awkward about how they deal with this.

His reasoning for being against the NMSA lynch is completely reasonable given his progression and earlier statements.
He lacks self awareness and continuously draws attention to himself while also bringing up fair points from time to time.
300 still looks bad even after looking with complete context. He previously considered NMSA a null / lean scum, but now he suddenly sees him as town? With how the interaction played out, it easily could have been either TvT or TvS given that it was heated. Typically SvS doesn't have that happen.
Geyde
Geyde
Goon
Geyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Geyde »

I want focus to be between Draynth/Egix for at least the start of today
Ethos and Faustiv are very easy to generate content on at this point
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:28 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 548, Egix96 wrote:
In post 534, eth0s wrote:Self meta sucks but here's one thing I will say about myself that is true. I do not self vote as scum. If I have ever done it than that was before my return to the site a few months ago. I do, however self vote as town. Take this with a grain of salt. I shouldn't have done it here regardless. I was mad. I was actually in a horrible mood towards the end of Day 1 and that isn't much of an excuse for my bad play there but I am genuinely sorry for shitting the bed there. I've been trying to work on forcing myself not to play when I am in a bad mood, but it's a work in progress.
I want to believe this.

Considering that you've been tunnelling on that slot since last Monday, I highly doubt that. If you were town I would not have expected you to believe him at all.

Not to mention it makes a big change from this:
In post 525, faüstiv wrote:eth0s you better give me a good reason not to get you lynched today.
I would hardly say that self-meta is a 'good reason'.
Yeah I still don't know what to make of faustiv so far today.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Geyde
Geyde
Goon
Geyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Geyde »

In post 311, Errantparabola wrote:
if none of us know the words, then only the melody matters
nanana na nana nana na na... matters

- Souls,
Monomania

votecount 1.11

eth0s
(3): Spangled, NotMySpamAccount, Egix96
NotMySpamAccount
(2): Geyde, Draynth
faüstiv
(1): Jamelia
Geyde
(1): faüstiv

Not Voting
(2): eth0s, UrVeggieM8

Spangled is V/LA until 9/27.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-09-29 01:56:00)
In post 513, Errantparabola wrote:
i didn't want you to hear
that shake in my voice
my pain is my own

- 1937 State Park,
Teens of Denial

votecount 1.12 - FINAL

NotMySpamAccount
(5): Geyde, Draynth, UrVeggieM8, Egix96, eth0s
eth0s
faüstiv
(1): NotMySpamAccount

Not Voting
(2): Spangled, Jamelia
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 383, faüstiv wrote:An eth0s lynch also gives us more information. If he flips scum, Spangled is locktown. If he flips town then I urge everyone to revise their TR on him.

I’d like to hear what info lynching NMSA gives us.
In post 493, faüstiv wrote:
In post 482, Draynth wrote:In theory it could be some sort of mega gambit where both NMSA and faustiv are scum but I think that's unlikely

It's a good point that faustiv could've sat by and let spam be lynched, but given he was a close second to be lynched after eth0s joined i don't think it's unlikely that he would try to do something proactive to gain some town cred
Honestly it's really difficult to sort all of this without any flips to draw some more concrete interactions from
We get the most information from an eth0s lynch.

If he's mafia, then that makes Spangled locktown, Egix very likely town and me very likely town (from everyone else's perspective).

If he's town then Egix is likely scum due to his unexplained 180 and putting NMSA on L1 and also intending to hammer him.

If NMSA flips town what do you gain? If I'm lynched and I flip town, what do you gain?
I want to believe this.

I am confused by faustiv's progression at the moment. I would assume on this day that you would want to lynch eth0s, since that would gain you more information from the quotes provided.

If eth0s is town, then we would have to re-evaluate Spangled. If eth0s is scum, then we have a main scum lead on Egix.

So faustiv, are you assuming now that Aidan/eth0s is a strong town read? Or do you feel that strongly that Egix is our main scumlead at the moment?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 550, faüstiv wrote:So you think I am scum. Why?
Not only for your previous post, but also:

- Scumreading Spangled for being passive when you yourself were being passive
- You jumping from Geyde to Airan which felt opportunistic (to me it reads as you moving to an easier target)
- WK-ing NMSA seemingly out of nowhere when your only mentions of him prior were a) stating that you had him as "Null leaning scum" in your readslist, and b) mentioning that his interactions with Jamelia seemed to be coming from an uninformed viewpoint.
- vvv
In post 422, faüstiv wrote:
In post 400, Draynth wrote:Faustiv, you mentioned that you don't like those on NMSA's wagon
who other than eth0s do you think is scum out of {Draynth, Geyde, Veggie}
Not sure. All you and Egix are at least scumleans at the moment. I’d also add Egix to that, but his alignment would be more clear based on what eth0s flips.
Okay, so I get that from your perspective there's a scum between me and eth0s. But you're going after me now, not because of eth0s dying and flipping town, but because you've seemingly suddenly decided that he's town based on little more than a self-meta trust tell. Just... what.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Jamelia »

Spoiler:
In post 75, Egix96 wrote:
In post 63, Geyde wrote:@Egix96 where's your head at in regards to the thread?
I don't see real solving from your posts
In my opinion, the game hasn't really yet progressed far enough for me to form any solid reads yet, but based on some ISO-reading:

Airan - They remind me a bit of how I was in my first-ever game (Newbie 1890), in that they seem... well, actually I'm not sure how to put it in words. Maybe it's because, like me, they started their first game with a scum rand, but I don't really feel strongly about that. I'm aware that Jamelia "love[d] that [they were] being 'paranoid'" but to me, is a good example of what I'm talking about here.

Draynth - Not really seeing much in the way of alignment-indicative stuff from him yet. Most of his play so far has simply involved asking questions (also his 'quick tip' in ) so I would consider him the de facto IC of this game (the Newbie game kind, when those were still a thing).

faustiv - I would like to see more from them first.

Geyde - I think that is a +town observation, though it remains to be seen whether I will end up agreeing with it or not.

Jamelia - Probably not scum with Airan based on first sentence of . I can imagine the rest of that post being said from one scum to another, but not the first bit, I think that would just be way too corny ;)
Individually though, not yet sure what to make of him.

NMSA - feels a little bit reachy imo, but I guess that that can be at least partially justified by it being that early in the game. Nothing else from him pings me though.

Spangled - - "...but
I don’t think I can call [Jamelia] scum over it.
I am not willing to put my vote there just yet, but
I will consider it.
" Seems non-committal and maybe self-contradictory?

Veggie - I notice that, like Jamelia, they also end a lot of their sentences with exclamation marks - how has Spam not picked up on that? But I digress.
I will admit is not a bad post, but I wouldn't say that it's "the best question asked so far" as Spangled put it... and Airan agreeing with that is... eh? But again I digress.

So with all that said,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Spangled

Egix analysis

I think you've been asked for this before Egix, and you still haven't done so yet. Where do you think people lean at this point?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:04 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 506, Draynth wrote:
In post 504, eth0s wrote:well that's fucking embarassing... gg
am i missing something
Either doesn't know or is pretending to not know that I am "masonslipping"
In post 509, Draynth wrote:See i think I'm overthinking this because there's 2 possible things
Here he says 2 possibilities. At first I figured at least one of those would be that I was masonslipping, but I'll get to that in a second. I have no idea what the second one was supposed to be, but if I had to guess I would say he thought it could be a scumslip (that doesn't make any sense given my wording in the post).
In post 511, Draynth wrote:yeah ok i have no idea what it's about lol

Maybe somebody can tell me tomorrow
Then he goes right back to not knowing? Seems awful convenient because:
In post 538, Draynth wrote:
In post 502, eth0s wrote:Yeah I agree with you. I think he's gonna flip scum. Not entirely sure faustiv wouldn't have either but I just dont see that being TSTBS. Definitely not the way I wanted the day to end but I really couldn't tell where this was going. And I shouldn't have self voted, that probably will bite me in the ass tomorrow. Oh well. Hopefully this flips scum, and even if they still want to lynch me on the basis of thinking I was scum quicklynching for towncred I will have good associations to compare with.

Who do you think is eating the NK?
Are we going to ignore this?
It was an attempted fake mason slip, except with the cop flipping we know it's a lie
he apparently figured it out on his own.
Now I ask you, did he "figure it out" by rereading and thinking about it over the night phase?
Maybe.
But I am more inclined to believe that he knew what I was doing all along. And I expected he would know that the entire time as stated here:
In post 507, eth0s wrote:
In post 506, Draynth wrote:
In post 504, eth0s wrote:well that's fucking embarassing... gg
am i missing something
if so, that gives me hope. because you're like the last person I would expect to miss it. i probably shouldnt be saying this but oh well
Why does it matter that I think he knew what I was doing all along? Well because that would make him a liar, but that's next to impossible to prove. I believe he was fishing for an answer in . I did not straight up give him one but I alluded to it. It would make sense for him to fish for an answer only if he is scum. Otherwise why would he want me to tell the whole thread that I am a mason?

More important than everything I just said is one thing: why is Draynth calling me out for this today? I think Draynth knows why I did it. And I think Draynth knows why there would be pretty much zero reason for me to do it if scum. So he decides to shade me over it today instead of even try to explain his stance. Let me break down the logic for you.

I fake mason slipped. Yes. I essentially claimed a role that I am not. Why did I do this? Simple. I knew I made an irrational decision to lynch NMSA so quickly right after I hit the submit button. Be it a scum lynch or not -- I knew I acted on impulse and one of two things would happen:

1) nmsa flips scum. "Great! I hammer a scum, I have a pretty good idea on who his partner is, and I have shared my thoughts with the rest of the town." However, I am still a liability. Why? Well I quickhammered which could be bus for towncred if I were scum, and I also tried to lynch faustiv for most of my time here which makes things look sketchy.

2) nmsa flips town. "well now I will be a HUGE liability to town and easy mislynch tomorrow for sure"

I failed to acknowledge the fact that nmsa could be a pr (mainly because he didn't talk about claiming when there was intent to hammer on his slot), which I will get to that soon. My point is that in either of these two situations there is one constant: I will be a liability for town. So my solution was to put myself in a position where either the scum think I am a mason and will therefore night kill me and take me out of the equation, or maybe they will miss the "slip" (as I hinted at in ) and a PR will check me and realize I'm town.

Obviously my plan did not work. Like I said above, I was absolutely not expecting nmsa to flip a PR. If you think that I was then you give me too much credit. I figured it must be worth a shot though, because there is a 2/3 chance based on setup that scum believed there would be a 1/3 chance of masons. Obviously the PR flip ruined that.

The point I am trying to make in all of this is that I think Draynth acted like he didn't know what was going on because I believe his original intention was to night kill me when he thought I was a mason. Now that we have hard evidence that states I am not a mason, I believe he knew there was no point in NKing me as that would be a very odd play for me to make as a different PR and he knows that I am an easy mislynch today. So it just seems really convenient that he "figured out" what I was faking in twilight now that it's obvious I was faking it.

If he acted like he knew what was going on in twilight, it would make it too obvious that he had something to do with my death. But now that he didn't have to kill me due to the pr flip screwing my play, he conveniently knows what I was faking and will try to use it to mislynch me.

Prove me wrong.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 556, Egix96 wrote:
- WK-ing NMSA seemingly out of nowhere when your only mentions of him prior were a) stating that you had him as "Null leaning scum" in your readslist, and b) mentioning that his interactions with Jamelia seemed to be coming from an uninformed viewpoint.
To be fair, faustiv was right. He saw the progression on Spam differently than most people, and eventually tried getting us away from the vote... something others didn't do. Again, I think that if faustiv WAS scum, they would have just hammered on Spam L-1 and just left it there. Unless this is just some high-level meta where they waited for someone else to do it because it was inevitable, I don't see why faustiv wouldn't do that when they already made careless mistakes before
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:08 am

Post by eth0s »

One thing I forgot to mention is that by making the play I did, I was expecting to be able to know that we are in column B today if I lived (because scum would know I was faking the slip since there's no mason in that column). But again, that was ruined by the PR flip confirming me as not mason.
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 551, Geyde wrote:I did a dive on Faustiv during the night

Compare 198 and 201
If he's scum, he clearly doesn't focus on the fact that his post contradicts his earlier conclusion.
Scum being naturally more self-aware would at least be somewhat awkward about how they deal with this.
In post 198, faüstiv wrote:Reads:

Airan - Null leaning town
Draynth - Town
Egix96 - Null leaning scum
Geyde - Scum
Jamellia - Town
Spangled - Town
Veggie - Null but most probably town

VOTE: Geyde
In post 201, faüstiv wrote:His two non RVS votes were on wagons which were/are gaining momentum. I don't think either vote is genuine. I also believe that a lot of his analysis is made up and something not coming from a member of town. I don't think town would be so confident in their analysis so early on in the game.
Forgive me for possibly being dumb but I'm not seeing a contradiction here?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 am

Post by eth0s »

I'm actually leaning on the thought that {faustive, egix, draynth} only contains one scum right now. I need to look into this further.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 am

Post by faüstiv »

Not only for your previous post, but also:

- Scumreading Spangled for being passive when you yourself were being passive
- You jumping from Geyde to Airan which felt opportunistic (to me it reads as you moving to an easier target)
- vvv
In post 422, faüstiv wrote:
In post 400, Draynth wrote:Faustiv, you mentioned that you don't like those on NMSA's wagon
who other than eth0s do you think is scum out of {Draynth, Geyde, Veggie}
Not sure. All you and Egix are at least scumleans at the moment. I’d also add Egix to that, but his alignment would be more clear based on what eth0s flips.
Okay, so I get that from your perspective there's a scum between me and eth0s. But you're going after me now, not because of eth0s dying and flipping town, but because you've seemingly suddenly decided that he's town based on little more than a self-meta trust tell. Just... what.
1) Reads early on in the game are very rarely genuine and if they are, they are gut scumreads at best. Sometimes it's good to shake the tree and see what falls.

2) I've just reread your ISO and you voted Spangled, then Airan, then you call me opportunistic? You also put NMSA on L1 without any explanation and also stated your intent to hammer him.

3) Yeah NMSA's content made sense to me after rereading him more. I liked his interactions with Jamelia who is my strongest TR and his overall playstyle seemed indicative of 'can't be arsed town', which, if he was scum, I felt he would have tried more.

Also I have never stated that I townread eth0s.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:15 am

Post by eth0s »

egix I would like some reads too please
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Jamelia »

Spoiler:
In post 558, eth0s wrote:
Why does it matter that I think he knew what I was doing all along? Well because that would make him a liar, but that's next to impossible to prove. I believe he was fishing for an answer in . I did not straight up give him one but I alluded to it. It would make sense for him to fish for an answer only if he is scum. Otherwise why would he want me to tell the whole thread that I am a mason?

More important than everything I just said is one thing: why is Draynth calling me out for this today? I think Draynth knows why I did it. And I think Draynth knows why there would be pretty much zero reason for me to do it if scum. So he decides to shade me over it today instead of even try to explain his stance. Let me break down the logic for you.

I fake mason slipped. Yes. I essentially claimed a role that I am not. Why did I do this? Simple. I knew I made an irrational decision to lynch NMSA so quickly right after I hit the submit button. Be it a scum lynch or not -- I knew I acted on impulse and one of two things would happen:

1) nmsa flips scum. "Great! I hammer a scum, I have a pretty good idea on who his partner is, and I have shared my thoughts with the rest of the town." However, I am still a liability. Why? Well I quickhammered which could be bus for towncred if I were scum, and I also tried to lynch faustiv for most of my time here which makes things look sketchy.

2) nmsa flips town. "well now I will be a HUGE liability to town and easy mislynch tomorrow for sure"

I failed to acknowledge the fact that nmsa could be a pr (mainly because he didn't talk about claiming when there was intent to hammer on his slot), which I will get to that soon. My point is that in either of these two situations there is one constant: I will be a liability for town. So my solution was to put myself in a position where either the scum think I am a mason and will therefore night kill me and take me out of the equation, or maybe they will miss the "slip" (as I hinted at in ) and a PR will check me and realize I'm town.

Obviously my plan did not work. Like I said above, I was absolutely not expecting nmsa to flip a PR. If you think that I was then you give me too much credit. I figured it must be worth a shot though, because there is a 2/3 chance based on setup that scum believed there would be a 1/3 chance of masons. Obviously the PR flip ruined that.

The point I am trying to make in all of this is that I think Draynth acted like he didn't know what was going on because I believe his original intention was to night kill me when he thought I was a mason. Now that we have hard evidence that states I am not a mason, I believe he knew there was no point in NKing me as that would be a very odd play for me to make as a different PR and he knows that I am an easy mislynch today. So it just seems really convenient that he "figured out" what I was faking in twilight now that it's obvious I was faking it.

If he acted like he knew what was going on in twilight, it would make it too obvious that he had something to do with my death. But now that he didn't have to kill me due to the pr flip screwing my play, he conveniently knows what I was faking and will try to use it to mislynch me.

Prove me wrong.

Eth0s I get what you're saying but all of this is avoided if you didn't fake mason. Even if you are town, how does it help us if you are fake soft-claiming (is this the right terminology?). Would you have told us today that you were faking it so that it doesn't come across as a claim? I just think this argument is avoided if you just weren't being impulsive. You said in your post that you acted on impulse and emotion, which I appreciate you being self-aware. But if you were acting on impulse and you knew that right after you hammered on Spam, why did you again act on impulse and fake being a mason!? Your reasoning would make sense to me if you did it early and then hammered like, a day later. But instead you had all of those thoughts in your head RIGHT after you hammered on Spam, and then decided - my best move is to fake being a mason?

I know I am new to the website but I really have no clue how to understand that logic. Please please explain this to me in simpler terms. LOL
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 557, Jamelia wrote:I think you've been asked for this before Egix, and you still haven't done so yet. Where do you think people lean at this point?
Right now I'm thinking something like

Town:
Spangled
Geyde

?? (Need to look at when I get the chance)
Jam
Draynth
eth0s

Scum:
faust
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 am

Post by eth0s »

Faustiv, I quickhammered the guy that you believed (perhaps rightfully so, in retrospect) had a wagon going up unorganically fast yesterday. Why are you letting me off the hook so easily?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:21 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 565, Jamelia wrote:
Spoiler:

Prove me wrong.

Eth0s I get what you're saying but all of this is avoided if you didn't fake mason. Even if you are town, how does it help us if you are fake soft-claiming (is this the right terminology?). Would you have told us today that you were faking it so that it doesn't come across as a claim? I just think this argument is avoided if you just weren't being impulsive. You said in your post that you acted on impulse and emotion, which I appreciate you being self-aware. But if you were acting on impulse and you knew that right after you hammered on Spam, why did you again act on impulse and fake being a mason!? Your reasoning would make sense to me if you did it early and then hammered like, a day later. But instead you had all of those thoughts in your head RIGHT after you hammered on Spam, and then decided - my best move is to fake being a mason?

I know I am new to the website but I really have no clue how to understand that logic. Please please explain this to me in simpler terms. LOL
You're losing me a bit. I explained why I did it a few times. I wasn't planning on telling you about it today because I planned on being dead today. I wanted to eat the NK so I wouldn't be a liability to town. I WANTED to either get shot or be checked by a PR that could confirm my town status. I didn't act on impulse when I fake masonslipped, that was damage control.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 568, eth0s wrote:
In post 565, Jamelia wrote:
Spoiler:

Prove me wrong.

You're losing me a bit. I explained why I did it a few times. I wasn't planning on telling you about it today because I planned on being dead today. I wanted to eat the NK so I wouldn't be a liability to town.
I WANTED to either get shot or be checked by a PR that could confirm my town status.
I didn't act on impulse when I fake masonslipped, that was damage control.
OH. That makes a lot of sense actually. I don't know if I agree if that was your actual intention but I get what you're saying now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:30 am

Post by eth0s »

It's good to be skeptical, but that would be an incredibly dumb move to make as scum. It
might
be able to out a PR by getting them to hint at or outright say they know scum!me is lying, but it also might not. It would almost certainly nail my own coffin though.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 549, Egix96 wrote:Also, unrelated, but this site is loading very slowly for me today.
me too it literally took me like 10 minutes to make this votecount

i haven't looked at the sun for so long
i'd forgotten how much it hurt to

- Sunburned Shirts,
Teens of Style

votecount 2.1

Draynth
(1): eth0s
Egix96

Not Voting
(5): Spangled, Jamelia, Geyde, Egix96, Draynth

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-10-07 00:24:00)
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Geyde
Geyde
Goon
Geyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Geyde »

In post 561, Egix96 wrote:
In post 551, Geyde wrote:I did a dive on Faustiv during the night

Compare 198 and 201
In post 198, faüstiv wrote:Reads:

Airan - Null leaning town
Draynth - Town
Egix96 - Null leaning scum
Geyde - Scum
Jamellia - Town
Spangled - Town
Veggie - Null but most probably town

VOTE: Geyde
In post 201, faüstiv wrote:His two non RVS votes were on wagons which were/are gaining momentum. I don't think either vote is genuine. I also believe that a lot of his analysis is made up and something not coming from a member of town. I don't think town would be so confident in their analysis so early on in the game.
Forgive me for possibly being dumb but I'm not seeing a contradiction here?
complete confidence in his own analysis that early in the game yet saying that he didn't think town would be that confident so early on in the game
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:40 am

Post by eth0s »

@ Geyde thoughts on ?
Egix96
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Egix96
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 559, Jamelia wrote:
To be fair, faustiv was right. He saw the progression on Spam differently than most people, and eventually tried getting us away from the vote... something others didn't do. Again, I think that if faustiv WAS scum, they would have just hammered on Spam L-1 and just left it there. Unless this is just some high-level meta where they waited for someone else to do it because it was inevitable, I don't see why faustiv wouldn't do that when they already made careless mistakes before
Hmmm
Honestly I don't really have much to say to this other than, trying to pass off a quickhammer as a mere careless mistake doesn't normally get people very far!

Also @Geyde Ohhhhhh I see now.