Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I actually find it sort of weird how spontaneous and easy the lynch turned against Mutant. Yes his initial post was bad, but would scum Mutant act so aggressive? From his meta i’d say he’s more reserved and hides in the shadows as scum.
Yeah, and by meta, you mean that one game where mutant was busy IRL and also happened to roll scum? I remember that one too. I wouldn't consider that a great representation of his scumgame as a whole, especially on a whole different site with more experienced players. Consider the following: this site has a different meta. You know yourself that you play differently across sites. I do too. So does mutant.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Awoo »

I'm not trying to roast you too much norwegianboy, I'm just a smug anime girl. You catch my drift?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Awoo

Who you thinking is mefia? If you assume mutant is mefia, who did team told with him?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Awoo, you’re Kira aren’t you?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

This wagon is honestly ridiculous. I'm genuinely surprised that it's got this far.
I mostly just lurk now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 154, mutantdevle wrote:This wagon is honestly ridiculous. I'm genuinely surprised that it's got this far.
If you want people to move their votes then you should make content.

Whats your reads?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 124, Menalque wrote:Pisskop comes across better than mutant in this
How?
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
I don't see how you could have the perspective that this is SvS. Unless you have a really good explanation for why you think that then if pisskop is town you are certainly scum. This just seems like the kind of thing you'd say to set up an eventual lynch of both of us.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 155, Joey_ wrote:
In post 154, mutantdevle wrote:This wagon is honestly ridiculous. I'm genuinely surprised that it's got this far.
If you want people to move their votes then you should make content.

Whats your reads?
I'll get to that; I'm going through the posts chronologically right now.
I mostly just lurk now.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: Menalque
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 128, Awoo wrote:He's somewhat confident in himself, and knows he can be a somewhat respectable member of the town, and he's trying to emulate it as mafia with that opening rvs post.
What makes you so confident that my post was faked and not just me being me?
In post 128, Awoo wrote:I don't give a heck if he made a "good response", it's not that hard to wallpost as scum.
It's interesting that you have this view considering no one else has described my response as good. In fact, other's have claimed quite the opposite.
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Awoo »

1. Personal experience making the exact same type of posts.

2. In post 111, joey said your response was okay which makes you not mefia-y (sic)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 131, pisskop wrote:Id like mutant to claim plz.
I'll claim when you answer my questions ;)
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 152, Joey_ wrote:@Awoo

Who you thinking is mefia? If you assume mutant is mefia, who did team told with him?
Ftr I don't plan on finding mutant's partners in the view of "who are mutant's partners" unless I see a red flip.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 156, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
I don't see how you could have the perspective that this is SvS. Unless you have a really good explanation for why you think that then if pisskop is town you are certainly scum.
This just seems like the kind of thing you'd say to set up an eventual lynch of both of us.
Lynching both people in an SvS would require one of them to flip S... ...is this a slip or nah?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 162, Awoo wrote:
In post 152, Joey_ wrote:@Awoo

Ftr I don't plan on finding mutant's partners in the view of "who are mutant's partners" unless I see a red flip.
I mean, you seems pretty adamant about that read, voting someone to L-1 as your first post in the game with a semi-case + you refuse to unvote

When I have this much of a strong read, I do try to read for mefias partners considering its very very early game and there's isnt much content in play thus it would be even easier to see scum buddy pattern.

So you think he's being bussed or voted by town?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 163, Awoo wrote:
I don't see how you could have the perspective that this is SvS. Unless you have a really good explanation for why you think that then if pisskop is town you are certainly scum.
This just seems like the kind of thing you'd say to set up an eventual lynch of both of us.
Lynching both people in an SvS would require one of them to flip S... ...is this a slip or nah?
I am not mutant's attorney but this is a strech: its easy to also read as "set up an eventual lynch of both of us
individually
'' as in shading both slots at the same time.
Also even from mutant's pov (assuming town), pk could flip scum and it would incriminates him from someone claiming a SvsS read
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 141, pisskop wrote:Feeling that good old pressure yet mutant?
Whilst I admit I was not taking the wagon on me seriously when it was just you and Titus, it is wrong to suggest that I was not feeling pressure before now.

You have been incredibly manipulative this entire time. You push me for my vote against you and then criticise the very fact that I defend myself. Your main criticism being that I've made no evaluations of any other aspect of the game despite the fact that you yourself are guilty of the same thing. And then refusing to answer my questions towards you whilst still demanding things from me (my reads). The very fact that you've not been willing to exchange information with me is directly why I've withheld it. You've actively made me not want to give reads. Maybe that was your intention. I don't understand how everyone's just let you get away with this shit. I consider it possible that perhaps I'm missing something and that from an outside perspective it may be that your manipulation really is just the process of applying pressure, and I've just taken this long to crack. But from my position it feels like your intentions are more malicious than that especially given your emphasis that this has all been in the name of pressure.

If I'm lynched today then I'm not going to take much responsibility for it. The only aspect that I will take responsibility for is that perhaps I should have played into your game of giving you information without receiving any from you - considering depriving you of my reads is, in reality, a net loss to the town. But likewise, I do not see what town motivation you have in withholding similarly important information other than to push me further into a corner where my alignment is not truly considered. Everything about your actions towards me just screams manipulation; I'm not going to town read that and, until now, I've not been willing to bend to it.

I'll post my reads once I've finished catching up.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 150, Awoo wrote:Yeah, and by meta, you mean that one game where mutant was busy IRL and also happened to roll scum? I remember that one too. I wouldn't consider that a great representation of his scumgame as a whole,
You seem to be the only person on the EE forums that seems to understand that I was genuinely just busy that game lol.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 158, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: Menalque
So you think that both pisskop and I are town?
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Awoo »

I'm not confident enough to come to a conclusion.

I think I heard somewhere that statistically a mafia lynch day 1 usually requires bussing. But we don't have a mafia lynch yet, and it's still day 1.
The idea that pisscop is bussing mutant is neat. Does it hold any weight? I don't know, let's wait for the flip.
Are you mutant's scum partner who is trying to defend him because you're not confident enough to survive to endgame yourself (or told in daychat(or maybe one guy busses, the other guy defends))? I don't know, let's wait for the flip.
Are those guys with just a few posts (correspondence) on the wagon town? How am I supposed to know.

I always get told that pre-flip assosciatives are bad, so I try to avoid them.
Rule of mafia I try to apply: Never believe anything 100%. Do I strongly think mutant is mafia? Yeah. 100%? Not unless I see that red text.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 168, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 158, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: Menalque
So you think that both pisskop and I are town?
What does my vote has to do with my read on both of you?

Also I said I didn't find anyone particularly mefia-y but I am being cautious. I think the case on you is terrible and people are already getting biased towards your answers (Awoo)
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 160, Awoo wrote:1. Personal experience making the exact same type of posts.
So the conclusion wasn't made out of any ability to read me. I'm not saying that judging others by your own standards isn't valid, but it is flawed. And I don't believe you know my scum game well enough to make the distinction between what I do that's genuine and what I do that's faked.
I mostly just lurk now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mutant, why did you unvote Pisskop?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

BTW I will be honest considering mutant is L-1 but IMO his responses are pretty much textbook town as far as I am concerned but YMMV

Awoo is also pretty blatant town
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 163, Awoo wrote:
Lynching both of us through his logic does not require either of us to be scum. His current intention is for me to flip. Scum!him would know I'd flip town and hence sets up this viewpoint in anticipation of that. After my lynch, if pisskop comes under pressure for my town flip he has already put himself in a position to join that wagon. Alternatively, he could start it himself under the narrative that he wouldn't have made such a conclusion that we are both scum if there wasn't at least some scumminess going on in the situation.

It was not something I had thought about when I wrote that, but Joey does have a point that if pisskop were to flip scum later on then that would also enable Menalque to direct a lynch back towards me if I were still alive. pisskop flipping scum isn't something that would make me consider Menalque to be scum nearly as much as pisskop flipping town would, but it does go to show how flexible calling the situation SvS is from a scum point of view.
I mostly just lurk now.