Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 216, Joey_ wrote:
In post 210, Menalque wrote:
In post 208, Creature wrote:I think Menalque randed scum this game D:
Based on ruby? I can see that but you’re wrong this time

You are ruby?
I am mena

Ruby is a game creature and I played together where my entrance was similar to my entrance here but turned up about 10 notches so I can see why he might think my entrance here is reminiscent of my scum game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

He declared intent 6-7 hours ago, mutant not having posted inside that window, I wouldn't mind roping them for that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 211, Creature wrote:Prove?
As if I make this little effort as scum
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:19 am

Post by PMysterious »

I feel like I'm getting deja vu. I can't say why, because I don't know why.

Chances are, two of the 6 on the wagon for Mutant are scum at least. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 of them were on this wagon. We can't really look at this tomorrow, since the Mafia have full reign over who can get put up for lynching, but Day 3, I'll look into this as a possible tool for figuring things out.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 230, PMysterious wrote:I feel like I'm getting deja vu. I can't say why, because I don't know why.

Chances are, two of the 6 on the wagon for Mutant are scum at least. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 of them were on this wagon. We can't really look at this tomorrow, since the Mafia have full reign over who can get put up for lynching, but Day 3, I'll look into this as a possible tool for figuring things out.
You’re wording this like you know Mutant’s flip beforehand.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 231, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 230, PMysterious wrote:I feel like I'm getting deja vu. I can't say why, because I don't know why.

You’re wording this like you know Mutant’s flip beforehand.
I'm not saying that I know Mutant's flip, but if I were to take a guess, Mutant is probably a Vanilla Townie. I don't think Mutant is Scum, and this rushed wagon kinda proves my point.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Be critical of anyone who tries to blame me for this lynch.

I confidently think awoo is scum based on my experience with him. Titus is probably scum.

To be honest I think I'm actually going to say pisskop is town. So Menalque is probably scum.

I revoke my town read of Norwegianboy. His hammer was shitty.

I confidently think Joey is town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 228, Joey_ wrote:He declared intent 6-7 hours ago, mutant not having posted inside that window, I wouldn't mind roping them for that
This is why his hammer is shitty. He didn't wait for me to respond before hammering.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 226, Menalque wrote:If this flips town we’re doing you tomorrow norway
This is also shitty - trying to pin all of the blame for my lynch on someone else despite comfortably being on the wagon as well.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 196, Titus wrote:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:position of watching from the side rather than directly pressuring me like pisskop has is part of why I think she's scummier
Fiction
You did not have an active role in encouraging people to join this wagon.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 197, Titus wrote:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:That said, my gut is telling me they are town. But right now I'm not listening to it, possibly because my logical conclusion is that the are scum, possibly out of spite.
Hey pisskop! If you quit voting scum, they'll townread you!
In post 198, Titus wrote:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:As some context, on the EE forums there's a strong consensus that I'm seen as a strong threat to the town when I'm mafia and a strong threat to the mafia when I'm town. The main reason being that on the EE forums I usually fall into the role of a town leader. So if he is scum then he'd strongly desire to get rid of me and he'd especially want this lynch to go through given, as he points out, the game is nightless. Being from the EE forums he should also know that everything I've said in my defence about my qualities and how I play the game is true and that the kind of thing he's accusing me of faking is exactly the kind of thing I'd do as town.
BoP defense, I'm too good to be wagoned by homesite players if they're town
In post 199, Titus wrote:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Joey - I think he's town. Undoubtedly there's some bias there due to him defending me but I don't think that's strong enough to invalidate this read. He's honestly one of the few people that's making sense since he sees this wagon against me as ludicrously as I do and I don't think it comes from a place of trying to buddy up with me. (Is it called buddying? I can't remember).
Look at me, I'm a wounded puppy dog and Joey buys it so town
This is all just a biased analysis of my posts. You were never going to let yourself town read anything I had to say. It's concerning how quickly you decided I was scum with seemingly unfaltering confidence.
I mostly just lurk now.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:59 am

Post by PMysterious »

Looking at the ISO, even worse, Mena didn't even give a reason for being on the wagon in the first place. In fact, he only mentioned it one time.
In post 124, Menalque wrote: Pisskop comes across better than mutant in this

Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
He never engaged into why he thought it was SvS or how Pisskop looks better than mutant in the wagon. And now he just gives the threat to Norway if mutant does flip town. A threat that, mind you, unless Norway is put up for nomination, Mena can't actually follow up on.

In all honesty, no one wins in this wagon, and it shows. The wagon felt rushed, the lynch felt rushed, and we're losing 5 days worth of posts that could have been made to help give players stronger reads.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 200, Titus wrote:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Menalque - Null. Aside from what I've previously mentioned, he's not done anything significant for me to read him either way. My gut is telling me he's scum in the same way it tells me pisskop is town.
Lol. A read here that completely no sense. Pisskop was a lean scum that his gut said was town but pride had him as scum. So if it was inverted, that makes Mel a lean town but scum due to pride? But he can't even dare use the word scum on Mel due to not wanting him to stay on.
It does make sense. It's called considering 2 possibilities and having an open mind. Logically, based on the information I had, I read pisskop's actions as scummy but my gut is telling me he's town. I also read Mel's actions as scummy but because what I found scummy about him was dependant on pisskop being town my scum read of pisskop overruled my scum read of mel - hence mel became a null read. I previously believed that pisskop was the scummy one and that my gut is wrong but I now realise that I probably only believed that because I am/was salty at pisskop for getting me lynched for literally the stupidest reason I've ever seen someone lynched for in the 3 years that I've been playing mafia.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 204, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've held back my feelings towards him at this point, but Mutant does seem overly defensive in this game, i'd think he would start pointing fingers by now but he hasn't actually voted anyone. I'm starting to consider this quote:
In post 194, Titus wrote:Mutant is clearly trying to piss no one off.
I'm declaring intent. Will hammer Mutant if nothing new comes up.
You were defending me earlier. And now you claim you've just been holding back your feelings. I don't buy it. What made you change your mind?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 233, mutantdevle wrote:I'm actually going to say pisskop is town.
Don't just take this as a given. Pisskop hasn't actually had anything to contribute to this game besides lynching me. Pressure him and make sure he actually shows analysis of the game. If he doesn't post his reads and opinions then lynch him.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Mutantdevle
What made you decide to hammer me after not even 7 hours of declaring intent? What were you even trying to achieve by declaring intent?? You should have just hammered me there and then if you didn't intend to give me time to respond.

I think it's that from joining this site you've learnt that hammering without intent looks scummy. So in order to avoid looking scummy you go through standard procedure of placing intent and naively thinking you'd be alright to then hammer later without giving me chance to respond.

If anyone tries invalidating my criticisms of Norwegianboy here by pointing out that I town read him earlier then I'd find them suspicious because there's very clearly new context after his hammer vote. Specifically that I now believe I was wrong about this:
In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:I would have thought that he'd defend me more than he has and I actually think he's town because of it.
being a sign that he is town rather than scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 238, PMysterious wrote:Looking at the ISO, even worse, Mena didn't even give a reason for being on the wagon in the first place. In fact, he only mentioned it one time.
In post 124, Menalque wrote: Pisskop comes across better than mutant in this

Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
He also failed to explain his read when I asked him to.

It's interesting that he voted for me yet not once did he ever interact with me. Neither to ask me questions nor to respond to any of what I said about him.
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Awoo »

Judging by the wall of mutant posts I doubt he will be flipping scum.

As the more observant of you have probably realized, I've been talking to joey today under the assumption that he was mutant's scumbuddy, with the intention of trying to draw information out of him. I stand by the read that joey and mutant are the same alignment.

I'm not posting any more reads until I see nominations.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

At the very least there's 2 scum on my wagon but I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were. I refuse to believe that 6 people genuinely thought that I was scum soley on the basis of that vote against pisskop. Honestly, I struggle to believe that even 4 did.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 244, Awoo wrote:Judging by the wall of mutant posts I doubt he will be flipping scum.
How do you feel about me directly accusing you of being scum?
I mostly just lurk now.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 213, Awoo wrote:
In post 192, Joey_ wrote:
In post 190, Awoo wrote:Joey, who is scum & y?
Considering I found you as town pretty fast, why wouldn't consider I am also correct on mutant?

Why do you ask me specifically about my reads? You implied earlier that you agreed with menalque post which included a part where he mentionned I was scum. Do you share that read?
I don't think mutant is town primarily because mutant is scum.

I like that it's easy to engage with you, and I know you were defending mutant, but it wasn't obvious who you were pushing. Town needs to work together, meowkay? You do seem genuine.
This post was to try to make joey think he had me pocketed so I wouldn't get nominated after a red flip
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 246, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 244, Awoo wrote:Judging by the wall of mutant posts I doubt he will be flipping scum.
How do you feel about me directly accusing you of being scum?
Not much. You say you have experience with me therefore I'm scum. I think we played in cul de sac a long time ago...? Want to elaborate before you die?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 230, PMysterious wrote:Chances are, two of the 6 on the wagon for Mutant are scum at least. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 of them were on this wagon.
Oh lol, I coincidentally paraphrased you. I honestly hadn't read this post by you when I posted that. I guess you can get some townie points for thinking like me.
I mostly just lurk now.