the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8549, Titus wrote:Ok Gamma's vla.

OOG: Those of you who can, check out the general discussion thread, Panic in Baton Rouge. I'm in no situation to help Varsoona out, but maybe y'all are.
bump for pagetop
titus you're an angel.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Dannflor »

it's kinda fine because gamma is town

but I feel like we have to many consensus town that just aren't playing the game for varying reasons and I don't think that's good for the game state

Titus, can you break down what exactly the two factions you're seeing are? Because I'm not seeing anything near as clear cut as that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

ok but which people are only posting when they need to be townread then lurking
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8552, the worst wrote:ok but which people are only posting when they need to be townread then lurking
GreyIce, Katsuki, PP, and PB come to mind. I would have put in Gamma but he gets an RL pass.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8551, Dannflor wrote:it's kinda fine because gamma is town

but I feel like we have to many consensus town that just aren't playing the game for varying reasons and I don't think that's good for the game state

Titus, can you break down what exactly the two factions you're seeing are? Because I'm not seeing anything near as clear cut as that

Mastina/The worst/me/you

FB/pops/maria/Krazy
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8553, Titus wrote:
In post 8552, the worst wrote:ok but which people are only posting when they need to be townread then lurking
GreyIce, Katsuki, PP, and PB come to mind. I would have put in Gamma but he gets an RL pass.
of these which do you think are town?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

PP has done nothing to deserve a town read even when he has posted tbh
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 8553, Titus wrote:
Fuck offfffffff I've been as consistent as I can with a full time job with no access to the site and a new girlfriend. Titus stop tunneling me please I'm town for shizzle
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by the worst »

PB i am starting to find it legitimately hilarious that you pop up within half an hour of people shading you

it's past like a lame beetlejuicing tell now it's actually fate
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I just left my gf's house, it's 2.50 am, I'm making up in 4 hours to go to work, get to the thread and first thing I see is Titus post. If I were scum I would be more careful with the Beetlejuice thing but I don't give a fuck, I don't want to be scumread for my activity 'cause I've explained my lack of presence since the begining of the game
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Waking up*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by the worst »

like i said, i don't even think it's a valuable tell. it's just funny.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I don't think lack of presence is a great scum tell anyway in this game (and as evidenced with chennisden), I get the sense not too many people want to be here

maybe if like pops started hardcore lurking that'd be a bad sign
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

The problem with this game is that, as soon as you want to get in and give your opinion on things, the more vocal players jump in and shut you down either by calling you scum or saying that you're underwhelming. What's the motivation to put effort in this? I have my reads, but at this point the only thing I can do to be helpful is to not get mislynched, so do me a solid and don't do that
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

where are you at read wise PB
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8563, Pink Ball wrote:The problem with this game is that, as soon as you want to get in and give your opinion on things, the more vocal players jump in and shut you down either by calling you scum or saying that you're underwhelming. What's the motivation to put effort in this? I have my reads, but at this point the only thing I can do to be helpful is to not get mislynched, so do me a solid and don't do that
i like, sincerely agree. being active has been demotivating and a pain in the ass.

i'm down to hear you out dude.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Something_Smart
popsofctown
Krazy
Firebringer

Titus
Gamma Emerald
Katsuki

GreyICE
Menalque
Dannflor
Pink Ball
Iconeum

PenguinPower
the worst
mastina
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by the worst »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: MARIAR
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Natsuki trash tbh
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 8562, Dannflor wrote:I don't think lack of presence is a great scum tell anyway in this game (and as evidenced with chennisden), I get the sense not too many people want to be here

maybe if like pops started hardcore lurking that'd be a bad sign
if I hyperpost I ruined Pine's game where the 1 thing, the 1 thing he asked me in signup not to do was to hyperpost

if i lurk I lose us the game

ok I was gonna get the end of this post and say hey this is a lose lose but actually

I think we're losing this game regardless of whether I am mislynched

I walk it back thanks dFlor for highlighting my relationship with my
drug dealer
mafiascum I will at bare minimum stay 4 slots away from being eligible for Pine's fruits

btw dflor pls find scum if you're town readslists aren't pushes I hard mispushed chenni someone with brainz needs to hardpush scum the way katsuki did but without using role PM info (MariaR is sure he didn't use role PM info? )( Is Katsuki a he?)

Pandora is acting bored about this post

Ali if pink is not ok pls help me pick a diff color because I want something that Pandora will find entertaining

this may or may not have been drunkpops i am told wifom can be powerful for both factiosn i am trying to enhance my game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 8541, Titus wrote:No. My scumread is because you refuse to give any substantiated reads or a read wall. This post reeks of more whining despite me giving you a way out showing how simple a basic readwall is.
I have done the first part. You just don't like what you've been given so don't say I haven't done that when I have.
Also, I don't give read walls I rarely ever have so you should know that isn't a factor. I'm annoyed yes mostly because you aren't doing any critical thinking when I expect more from you.
In post 8541, Titus wrote:Because mastina's a bodyguard and scum benefit?
A) I have mech reasons to believe Mastina is scum
B) Even if it was a real bodyguard and maybe it is. They can make it useless.
In post 8541, Titus wrote:Second, the opposing wagon was on scum probably too. Krazy was being counterwagoned. You tried PP but had a conversation in the scum PT about mastina. Somehow you felt you were never getting lynched despite refusing to follow basic fucking requests. Maybe...it's because you're scum.
You can't prove any of the first part and it's basic wifom so I won't go into that. I'm not cocky enough to assume I will never get lynched. Obviously people are gonna push me in time. Why does scum me not follow 'basic fucking requests' why is that a scum only maria thing to do? You're looking at stuff in such a black and white fashion. Also I don't even know what requests you're talking about. If I don't wanna do a request I will simply say no. That's how I roll.
In post 8541, Titus wrote:Blahnik blahnik lies

If you're taking it so no one else gets it, you wait until EoD.
I've said I was doing this for days. Why do you just now call it out? Why not Day 1 2 or 3?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by the worst »

ok lemme play nicer

why are katsuki/gemerald townier than greyice and punk bill and iconeum?
why are you null/scumreading everybody who is semi-active but not communally townread?

namely;
Menalque
Dannflor
Pink Ball
the worst
mastina
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8569, popsofctown wrote:Ali if pink is not ok pls help me pick a diff color because I want something that Pandora will find entertaining
well I was using f.lux and it was unreadable, so thats why I asked you to stop. Maybe a darkish blue will work?
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by the worst »

reason for the hammy revote is your reads look politically motivated

your townreads are literally the communal townreads - w/e
your next tier is titus who is heavily scumreading firebringer (one of your main townreads) + gemerald/katsuki who are currently almost totally ineffectual

underneath that is every active player who isn't communally townread plus a few quieter/lurky players

this literally looks like it's constructed to devalue slots who aren't {ss, pops, krazzy, fireb}
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 8295, the worst wrote:
In post 8276, Dannflor wrote:Duck, why did you flip your read on Mastina?

I thought you said she stepped out of her scumrange?
I had another look at her posts and can't really remember why I thought that

the m.o. of
> coast til pushed
> start generating content at lightspeed
> push someone vulnerable (unsure of krazzy's alignment)
> keep generating content but not actually try to get very very strong scumread lynched

is ringing alarm bells. Mastina like. really really wants to be alive here.
it's really unlike you ducky to switcharoo like that. You have these really solid pinpoint reads and I'm unused to you switching an opinion around like this. If you felt this was scumastina yesterday, you'd have said so yesterday?
In post 8326, Titus wrote:
In post 8325, the worst wrote:think it's fair to say towns winning these games is a gargantuan task: last game Elli all but delivered the scumteam on a silver platter, and one wildly anti-meta scumpick saved scum the game. like, the mafia gods curse pine's opponents. just have fun. mafia is a deep hobby but it's just a game.
+1
But I am in. All the way.
In post 8327, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8322, Titus wrote:Pretty sure we have a mob doctor. That explains the vig no kill. Fire was the obvious mob doctor shot.
What
Ehhhh, these conclusions are just… made up right?
In post 8440, Menalque wrote:Can we please play this correctly this time and let ali/SS leash the fruit?
How exactly is that gonna turn out you think? If you let others leash the fruit, it will take away any slips or possible outings from scum bargaining for fruit...
In post 8455, Menalque wrote:“Hey, the fruit probably has ways in which it can be used by town but also advantages for scum to keep it balanced?”

“Is there an optimal strategy to deal with that?”

“Yeah, we leash the requests so pine can’t give it to whoever he wants. Maybe we get no fruit, but at least this way scum doesn’t get anything particularly good!”

“Oh, great, so we can control it to a degree and make it a more townsiding mechanic?”

“Yeah, exactly!”

*everyone immediately asks for fruit the second it gets offered*

Like honestly, I don’t even give a shit if it’s against my wincon, if the people who have been insta asking for fruit since yesterday are town then I WANT scum to win because they deserve it so much more if the plan is literally just scumsiding from town

So let’s lynch mariaR and fb and if they flip town then I’ll vote whoever pine tells me to because just fuck. This. Game.
In post 8505, Menalque wrote:
In post 8492, Pink Ball wrote:@Pine you didn't have problems the first time Ali leashed the fruit bargains, why are you being so adamant to it now? You're trying to leash it yourself by only offering fruit for the low posters.
I doubt scum!PB makes this post
I like this take
In post 8513, Alisae wrote:the worst is significantly more townier then he was D3
I'm not sure if I should feel more sure of myself or more paranoid because of it.
More? Significantly more? Ali plz
In post 8558, the worst wrote:PB i am starting to find it legitimately hilarious that you pop up within half an hour of people shading you

it's past like a lame beetlejuicing tell now it's actually fate
Yeah this is a really towny shading post, Ali.

VOTE: the worst
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi