Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Draynth »

above goes for faustiv if he gets lynched, its a universal point
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:47 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 712, eth0s wrote:Faustiv was let off rather easily too. And both of us sort of disengaged each other. I can't tell if that makes him town
or if he is just complacent with letting me mislynch or get shot tonight
Is he buttering me up? Like he backs off of me hard when as a town he should only have MORE reason to lynch me today if that's how he really felt about me. I mean I quicklynched a PR ffs. This would make a lot more sense to me if I was voting egix because then it obviously becomes a "eth0s voting down his d1 scumreads in mislynch fashion" play to mislynch me tomorrow while trying to land the NK on a PR. But I'm not voting egix. So what is the angle?
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Jamelia »

We’re at L-1 for both Egix and Faustiv. So please keep that in mind.

Specifically Geyde, who hasn’t voted.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Errantparabola »

i’m not responsible for what happens after this song
why do you think mine are always so long?

- Afterglow,
Nervous Young Man

votecount 2.5

Egix96
(3): faüstiv, Draynth, Spangled
faüstiv
(3): Egix96, eth0s, Jamelia

Not Voting
(1): Geyde

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-10-08 12:24:00)
Last edited by Errantparabola on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:48 am

Post by eth0s »

I think he (faustiv) is playing nice with me to try and get me to lynch egix (my other top 3 lynch of D1) instead of pushing faustiv. If faustiv were town he would definitely have had more people talking about lynching him today no?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Draynth »

A faustiv lynch bothers me in a large way because of the fact that egix has been sitting on it ever since he was wagoned
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 729, eth0s wrote:I think he (faustiv) is playing nice with me to try and get me to lynch egix (my other top 3 lynch of D1) instead of pushing faustiv. If faustiv were town he would definitely have had more people talking about lynching him today no?
it's hard to tell
the day has been pretty slow overall with a number of people (myself included) disappearing for large periods

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:51 am

Post by eth0s »

Does a faustiv/spangled team make sense? (btw sorry for spam posting, mixture of quickhammer fear and caffeine is making me want to infodump as I see things)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:51 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 730, Draynth wrote:A faustiv lynch bothers me in a large way because of the fact that egix has been sitting on it ever since he was wagoned
What does that mean to you exactly? I don't think I get where you're coming from
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 658, Egix96 wrote:
In post 654, Spangled wrote:I think my townread on Geyde is more solid now, even if I disagree with some of his analysis. In some ways I don’t like his tone, but I think the way in which I don’t like his tone makes him more town, if that makes sense?
I’m quite liking Jam’s tone so far, just scrolling through his ISO and stopping at points — it’s actually all quite good.
I’m starting to paranoia about eth0s, but the last time I did that about a universal town read, they
were
town and it gave scum material to build off of to get them lynched in LyLo. I don’t think this is scum, but eth0s: can I see your most recent scumgame?

So that kinda narrows it down to faüstiv, egix and draynth, doesn’t it?
I’m going to do some ISOing here.
I still think Geyde is town. Could you quote any specific posts where you didn't like his tone?

As for Jam, there are actually a few posts of theirs where I remember not liking their tone. I'll see if I can find them. But apart from that, I agree that they are likely town, all things considered.

Also I'll admit I'm slightly paranoid about eth0s as well, but that's mainly because of Airan and how scummy he seemed to be. I'm just kinda hoping that we don't have another alien->Auro (from Newb1893) on our hands.

So yeah if I had to guess the exact scumteam right now it would be faust/draynth.
Spoiler: big post
In post 659, Egix96 wrote:
In post 161, Jamelia wrote: As for Spam, although I do think that they have tunnel vision on me, I don’t believe their questioning and analysis is necessarily scummy. I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they’re at least analyzing a lot of the game and have set their sets on one specific thing. I think that Spam would help us more if he focused on others just as much as he focused on me, but I digress.
Last sentence feels a bit deflectional?
In post 223, Jamelia wrote:So we’re at a L-2 on Aidan with Faustiv/Spam jumping on this rather quickly. Just an FYI before people continue voting.

I’d like to hear what Aidan has to say before we get to a L-1. I agree with what you’re saying but I don’t feel as strong of a scum read on Aidan as I do Faustiv at the moment. Especially after Faustiv switching his vote onto Aidan and then automatically talking about “oh I could have jumped on the other bandwagons but I jumped on THIS one, which is not scummy.”

With that being said I’d be fine with an Aidan lynch if his response is inadequate.
In post 225, Jamelia wrote:
In post 224, faüstiv wrote:Jamellia why are you ok with an Airan lynch if I’m on the bandwagon? I’m one of your scumreads and I am advocating this lynch. Do you think me and Airan are a team?
I am ok with it if I believe that the response Airan gives is inadequate and scummy. I already said I don’t agree with the idea of Aidan being scum, but people expose themselves when the pressure is on, especially new players (from what I saw in my last game).

If that’s the case, then I may be wrong about you. For now, you’re still my main scumread which is why my
vote hasn’t changed off of you.
Beginning of first quote has a running commentary sort of tone which feels out of place.
Second quote feels like trying to walk back from an awkward position (first sentence in last paragraph especially).
In post 318, Jamelia wrote:Hi eth0s! Great analysis so far, except of course when you say you would have voted for me! :P
Part after comma feels strange, but the emote implies it's not entirely serious so... idrk.
In post 401, Jamelia wrote:
In post 388, NotMySpamAccount wrote:UNVOTE: oh thank goodness someone is actually playing in the slot now and that's a good catchup. Airan scummed it up enough that I'm def still suspicious, but we're not lynching there today. Also, huh I'm not usually at L-1 d1, I might actually have to put in some effort.
If you put in this same effort as you’re doing right now, maybe you wouldn’t be in a L-1 situation? Can you please explain to me why you haven’t put in effort until now?
Tone here feels unnecessarily aggressive.
In post 453, Jamelia wrote:When is the deadline? If we don’t have a lynch by then, does it just go to the person with the most votes?
Not a tone thing per se, but I feel that the "no maj = no lynch" rule is something you likely would have remembered from your first Newbie game (iirc it's quite hard to miss in the rules) so this doesn't really feel like a genuine derp.

Whew that took a while. That only goes as far as EoD1 (it's a pretty big iso). Now I gotta eat and stuff. Bye for now.

Both of these posts just read like Egix trying to throw shade on as many people as possible

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:52 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 731, Draynth wrote:
In post 729, eth0s wrote:I think he (faustiv) is playing nice with me to try and get me to lynch egix (my other top 3 lynch of D1) instead of pushing faustiv. If faustiv were town he would definitely have had more people talking about lynching him today no?
it's hard to tell
the day has been pretty slow overall with a number of people (myself included) disappearing for large periods
even so, people have been talking. everyone has. And has voiced opinions on other players. What doesn't make sense is the lack of discussion around me and faustiv given the events of day 1
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 733, eth0s wrote:
In post 730, Draynth wrote:A faustiv lynch bothers me in a large way because of the fact that egix has been sitting on it ever since he was wagoned
What does that mean to you exactly? I don't think I get where you're coming from
As in Egix was being wagoned, there was no counterwagon so he lazily votes faustiv (a reasonably probably mislynch candidate from a scum!Egix point of view)? It just doesn't feel townie to me

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Jamelia »

Well so have I. I’ve mentioned a few times that Faustiv has been my main scum lead since the beginning. I was trying to see other routes because at one point, I felt that he may have just been playing passively but I think with no one mentioning him as an option after numerous times I’ve tried saying something, it just feels like something is fishy. I just thought I was the only one that felt this way.

I tried prodding Spangled and I’m glad me voting for them got him to start posting more (as well as his other game ending), but his content was solely based on other people’s opinions again. I still haven’t seen any original material by Spangled that makes me think, oh that’s a new perspective I haven’t thought of.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 735, eth0s wrote:
it's hard to tell
even so, people have been talking. everyone has. And has voiced opinions on other players. What doesn't make sense is the lack of discussion around me and faustiv given the events of day 1
Ah I mean i tried to on a number of occasions.
Geyde was very adamant that your actions come from a town POV and really didn't allow for much discussion around it

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 am

Post by eth0s »

wait. faustiv has been on egix all day too though?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 736, Draynth wrote:
As in Egix was being wagoned, there was no counterwagon so he lazily votes faustiv (a reasonably probably mislynch candidate from a scum!Egix point of view)? It just doesn't feel townie to me
This is reading VERY teamy to me. Trying to save Faustiv by pushing Egix even harder.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:58 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 738, Draynth wrote:
In post 735, eth0s wrote:
it's hard to tell
Ah I mean i tried to on a number of occasions.
Geyde was very adamant that your actions come from a town POV and really didn't allow for much discussion around it
Here's the thing though. I could be scum using wifom in the mason fakeclaim thing to give myself towncred. I know you know that. But it seems like a ballsy play for scum to make. It sort of is but also really isn't because the "why would scum do that" aspect would generally be overlooked in a newbie game compared to the "why would town do that" aspect that I already provided myself. With Geyde being a seemingly advanced player does that make you think he should know why that play would help me as scum? If so then shouldn't you be worried about why he would essentially shut down the discussion and town lock me for it?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:59 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 740, Jamelia wrote:
This is reading VERY teamy to me. Trying to save Faustiv by pushing Egix even harder.
I thought you just said draynth was the only one scumreading faustiv today though
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 742, eth0s wrote:
I thought you just said draynth was the only one scumreading faustiv today though
I retracted that in the last page. I meant you, from the beginning of the day.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Jamelia »

As in, Dyranth was targeting you. Not Faustiv. Which meant no one was hard reading Faustiv at the beginning of the day.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 739, eth0s wrote:
wait. faustiv has been on egix all day too though?
I hadn't really noticed that to be honest
Is it not weird though that Egix didn't vote faustiv despite apparently scumreading him from very early on day 2? (See ). At the very least faustiv actually voted him, I guess that makes me think faustiv is more likely to be town between the two of them
I just think it's scummy that egix didn't vote faustiv, didn't try to put any pressure on him, didn't get anyone else talking about him etc. throughout the whole day but once he's being wagoned he votes him.
I think egix is more likely to be scum than faustiv, you're reading into it too much

Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Jamelia »

Faustiv locked his vote into Egix immediately from what I remember. And Egix was already talking about Faustiv being scummy on D1. I get what you’re saying but I think you’re giving a pass to Faustiv and amplifying your read on Egix
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 746, Jamelia wrote:Faustiv locked his vote into Egix immediately from what I remember. And Egix was already talking about Faustiv being scummy on D1. I get what you’re saying but I think you’re giving a pass to Faustiv and amplifying your read on Egix
possibly, I've been prone to confirmation bias in the past

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 am

Post by eth0s »

I know one thing for absolute certain right now. It isn't an egix/faustiv team. Meaning my Day 1 reads were definitely bad. At least 2/3 wrong on the scum. So the lack of discussion on me today implies that someone wants me to join a mislynch to further ruin my own towncred. Scum know I'm not a PR for multiple obvious reasons and therefore don't want to nk me. Seeing as how there's very little effort going towards the wagon that
should
make the most sense today out of {egix,faustiv} I am inclined to believe that egix is a mislynch and I'm supposed to eat rope tomorrow. There is no reason that a wagon being as uncontested as egix's could be scum at this point and have 0 resistance pointing towards me or faustiv.

all I can figure is that my mason fakeclaim is putting me in a position where scum don't want to touch me today and faustiv is being conveniently let off the hook by town and is scum with a buddy advocating against his death.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Draynth »

Faustiv voted egix right after the weird turn around on eth0s so it wasn't right away iirc