Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Creature »

I'll probably trust GuiltyLion because who tf adds an inactive buddy to the chop list?
Sigh
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

Honestly I don't really mind lynching either Titus or nEE; Titus is a slot i historically can't read properly and nEE voided his right to live with the hammer & their content are pretty irrelevant

@Menalque: it's pretty obvious that I am town, i wouldn't have put my cards on the table if I didn't genuinely try to save a mislynch from happening, I was that certain in my read
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also that fucking 221 post took me an hour to type while I was in class, i was pissed
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Awoo »

This day has had a very different dynamic than day 1.

I'm going down the list, and I'm struggling to find even one person who is not okay with lynching titus today.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

I prefer nEE tho @awoo
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Back on the computer now.

Town

Joey_
: Our Day 1 reads matched up fairly well in regards to mutantdevle and Awoo (), and his later Creature read (). I also liked his response to Titus in post . He put effort into present a case for town mutantdevle in post which I also liked. I didn't care for his comment on NorwegianBoyEE's hammer in post , because that gave me a scumlean on NorwegianBoyEE. I also didn't like his pushing Correspondence/GuiltyLion in post , because I feel that slot was setup for an easy mislynch during the nomination phase. I also question his reason for being okay with lynch NorwegianBoyEE in post considering what he said in post , but it aligns with my read, and I also like his current take on Creature/Menalque/Awoo in post . Overall, I townread the slot despite some hesitations. If I am wrong on a townread, this is probably it.

GuiltyLion
: This is a townread mostly because it was an empty slot thrown into the nomination pool most likely as an easy mislynch. GuiltyLion's reads on Awoo/Menalque/Joey_/PM in post also mostly match up with mine. He also seems to have similar thoughts on pisskop and Titus possibly being tied together, and his comment on NorwegianBoyEE in post are what led to me re-evaluating NorwegianBoyEE and placing him in my null pool at the moment.

Creature
: This is probably a more tonal townread for me. I just like the flow of his posting. I do think we mostly disagree on our reads, however, as we only agree on two possible scum (post ) though he later comes around to a possible scum in Titus (post ). We also agree that Correspondence/GuiltyLion were included in the nomination phase as a mislynch candidate.

Town Leaning

Menalque
: I didn't care for most of the Day 1 content here. Disagrees early with my reads (post ), and I didn't care for the callout to self meta in post . I do like the pushing of NorwegianBoyEE for his hammer vote in , , and . Defends Correspondence/GuiltyLion as an easy mislynch, which I like. Somewhat similar current reads, though we obviously disagree on Dongempire/me.

Awoo
: I almost want to put Awoo on the high-end of null territory, but I'm placing him at the low-end of townleaning territory. Most of our reads do not align, and I didn't really care for his push and reasoning on mutantdevle, and reasoning for townreading NorwegianBoyEE as it is almost entirely meta-based. I did like his reluctance to hunt for partners before knowing alignment, but that's a weak reason for townreading someone. I liked his post as it explained his motivations for his Day 1 play. I also like his reluctance to post further reads prior to the nomination phase. We agreed on the Correspondence/GuiltyLion mislynch, and he is wary of NorwegianBoyEE now. We seem to agree on Titus being scum. I liked his post on Titus to be specific.

Null

NorwegianBoyEE
: I had an early townread on NorwegianBoyEE for calling out pisskop's post in post and his stance on pisskop in post and . Less so in post , but valid explanation in post . I absolutely hated how fast he hammered, and didn't really care for his explanation in post and . He could have just stated his stance instead of hammering. As I said above, GuiltyLion's post has him in null for now.

Scum Leaning

pisskop
: I haven't really liked anything from pisskop since his response to mutantdevle's vote in post which I don't actually see as a valid reason or blending in. And, while pisskop states that this is an RVS wagon to make content and generate cases he mostly seems to be making noise and then leaves in irritation in post . I'm not sure the intent behind asking for a pool of three (post ) from mutantdevle post NorwegianBoyEE's hammer since he seeming scum read him. Confused on the Titus push today since he liked Titus voting mutantdevle Day 1, and it doesn't feel genuine. Of course, he unvote Titus in , though I don't know why. Agree with the PMysterious and Menalque reads in post however.

Scum

PMysterious
: None of his posting feels genuine to me. For example: post is comes across as hedging, and post comes across as too much information. The follow up to NorwegianBoyEE pointing that out in post feels fake (why say Vanilla Townie/Scum; I would think genuine posting would be Town/Scum). He also comes across as generally detached to the point he felt the need to post that he is reading the game in post .

Titus
: Disagree with her stance on mutantdevle's vote in post . Repetitive in calling mutantdevle scummy but doesn't really explain why (posts 59 and 106) and nitpicking mutantdevle (post ). Don't like the call for early intent to hammer in post , and there is no need to get role claim given the setup. The snark and chain posting in posts , , , , and especially come across as fake and not really with the intent to do anything other than be snarky. Didn't like the Correspondence/GuiltyLion vote for reasons above, and I don't understand the townread on NorwegianBoyEE. The further push to lynch Correspondence/GuiltyLion (post ) is bad especially since it was for untrue reasons ([Correspondence]'s posting just enough to avoid attention/replacement). I don't believe post is genuine.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 556, Sujimichi wrote:I also question his reason for being okay with lynch NorwegianBoyEE in post 366 considering what he said in post 228
You mightve misread 228 because in both posts, I am saying I would lynch nEE for his hammer
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 555, Joey_ wrote:I prefer nEE tho @awoo
That part was actually ungenuine since he was thinkig I was mefia with mutant at that time
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 557, Joey_ wrote:
In post 556, Sujimichi wrote:I also question his reason for being okay with lynch NorwegianBoyEE in post 366 considering what he said in post 228
You mightve misread 228 because in both posts, I am saying I would lynch nEE for his hammer
It looks like I did. I thought you meant you wouldn't mind roping mutantdevle for not posting within the 6-7 hour window.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 558, Joey_ wrote: That part was actually ungenuine since he was thinkig I was mefia with mutant at that time
I misquoted 558
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 559, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 557, Joey_ wrote:
It looks like I did. I thought you meant you wouldn't mind roping mutantdevle for not posting within the 6-7 hour window.
In post 234, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 228, Joey_ wrote:He declared intent 6-7 hours ago, mutant not having posted inside that window, I wouldn't mind roping them for that
This is why his hammer is shitty. He didn't wait for me to respond before hammering.
Looks like you skimmed over Mutant's content since he agreed with me very explicitly
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 558, Joey_ wrote:
That part was actually ungenuine since he was thinkig I was mefia with mutant at that time
In post 560, Joey_ wrote:
In post 558, Joey_ wrote: That part was actually ungenuine since he was thinkig I was mefia with mutant at that time
I misquoted 558
I misquoted #2, i suck with quotes

From suji's wall
''I did like his reluctance to hunt for partners before knowing alignment, but that's a weak reason for townreading someone. I liked his post 244 as it explained his motivations for his Day 1 play."

He said he didn't want to read for teamtell while in 244 admitted that he was reading for team all along while lying about it. Its very odd that refer to 2 posts that contradicts themselves one sentence behind the next.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I think there is difference between openly speculating on partners and quietly searching. I don't see that as a contradiction at all.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 563, Sujimichi wrote:I think there is difference between openly speculating on partners and quietly searching. I don't see that as a contradiction at all.
How so? He wasn't quietly searching, he was convinced I was the same alignement as mutant's and he was voting mutant all day.
He lied to a direct question and tried to buddy me into getting information so his team read was made and wasn't even speculation.

What do you like about someone being reluctant about team reading?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 564, Joey_ wrote:
In post 563, Sujimichi wrote:I think there is difference between openly speculating on partners and quietly searching. I don't see that as a contradiction at all.
How so? He wasn't quietly searching, he was convinced I was the same alignement as mutant's and he was voting mutant all day.
He lied to a direct question and tried to buddy me into getting information so his team read was made and wasn't even speculation.

What do you like about someone being reluctant about team reading?
But, he wasn't expressing that openly. He kept it to himself and used it for a reason he later stated openly. What's the motivation for him revealing it at all if he is scum? He could have easily kept it to himself.

I don't think that trying to establish associations between people during Day 1 is productive at all. That said, I do think that during later days (when there is solid information) going back to Day 1 and trying to find associations can be productive.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

Thats basically my point

It's a contradiction if you think the read itself is scummy VS outing the reads. Your answer seems to point to the former
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also I say scummy but you can replace that with unproductive aka your own words
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

So like, he was behaving behind a team read which you seems to believe is unproductive in itself D1, yet you say you likes his post explaining his D1. IMO there's a contradiction
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I think that openly speculating (and discussing with other people) on associations Day 1 is unproductive (I disagree that unproductive inherently means scummy). That is not what Awoo was doing. And, again I ask, what is the motivation as scum for revealing that he was posting with an association between you and mutantdevle in his mind?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 569, Sujimichi wrote:And, again I ask, what is the motivation as scum for revealing that he was posting with an association between you and mutantdevle in his mind?
Thats wasn't my point, i was discussion your opinion, not mine.

The motivation as scum could be anything from being self-conscious, gambitting, faking town thought process etc. It happens I believe awoo is town so I am not arguing his post was scummy
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Awoo »

The point is that no one actively objects to titus, yet titus has like... 3 votes?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 548, Sujimichi wrote:What do you mean it’s convenient?
you're town reading all of the common town reads and scum reading the two other popular scum reads other than you
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Awoo »

On the other hand, I do actively object to lynching NEE today.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Menalque »

yo awoo quick check do you have any reads that are different from mine?