Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 579, Menalque wrote:I do think it's weird how hard it's proving to lynch Titus
BTW I can spin that logic to nEE about how hard its to flip a scum-claimed slot who openwolfed d1 ;)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 622, Awoo wrote:
In post 618, Joey_ wrote:
In post 617, Awoo wrote:Also let's note that part of the reason that titus is so widely scum read is because a consensus was forming on the AFK slot.
And its a bullshit rhetoric made from a slot inside the pool aka with something to gain
You mean me, in post ?
Yes, but I recalled nEE actively pushing the same narrative and I focused more on nominees today
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Joey you scumread me, i get it. But what do you think about Titus? Town? Scum? Null?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 623, Menalque wrote:
In post 609, Joey_ wrote:
In post 608, Menalque wrote:
In post 604, Sujimichi wrote:Or, I keep notes in a word document and know basic bb code.
okay, and if you flip green I'll apologise

I'll admit idk you so maybe you would do this

but I don't think most people would read through the game on their phone while simultaneously writing their notes into a word doc on their computer

I think they'd just wait to get internet back and do it on the computer
Some people who likes to replace-in does, its often people who enjoy reading through a lot of content. I personally think you are off mark and diggin the wrong hole, you should investigate his content not the posting and whatnot. He could easily lie in his answers if he was mafia, so using his answers to try to prove he lied is uh.. counter productive.
I mean his content isn't great but why should I limit myself to that?

it's p simple

either you believe that suji read through the game on his phone while writing up a readslist in a word document with BBcode correctly formulated all at the same time and in an hour and a half of solid work

or

you believe that that's a fucking mental thing for someone to do, suji lied about where his reads were at but had to give them anyway because he was being asked to, and then had to come up with justifications later that fit a readslist that was highly convenient for where the professed reads of others were at the time
Dude he answered his BB post in the same minute you questionned them. As scum,
I know BB code
but that answer wouldn't even be in the possible world of answers I would think about, let alone post it in < 1 min. So It's pretty obvious the guy has been doing some BB work either this game or another game to come up with such an answer as fast as he did, IMO.

So he could lie or not, I can't tell and it's not very useful.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Joey you scumread me, i get it. But what do you think about Titus? Town? Scum? Null?
Prob town but I historically has been much more wrong on her than anything
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 625, Joey_ wrote:
In post 579, Menalque wrote:I do think it's weird how hard it's proving to lynch Titus
BTW I can spin that logic to nEE about how hard its to flip a scum-claimed slot who openwolfed d1 ;)
well, that's simple

Norwegian would be a hell of a lot easier to lynch tomorrow than Titus

like, if this is Titus!sucm, and I'm feeling pretty good that it is, then she's gonna be a fucking nightmare to do if she's not in the lynchpool most probably

if we're wrong on Titus/(PM, suji) Norway becomes a good option to lynch before lylo (assuming 3 scum this game)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 630, Menalque wrote:
In post 625, Joey_ wrote:
well, that's simple

Norwegian would be a hell of a lot easier to lynch tomorrow than Titus

like, if this is Titus!sucm, and I'm feeling pretty good that it is, then she's gonna be a fucking nightmare to do if she's not in the lynchpool most probably

if we're wrong on Titus/(PM, suji) Norway becomes a good option to lynch before lylo (assuming 3 scum this game)
Okay and imagine flipping a town titus on lynchpool day, pretty fucking bad uh?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Menalque »

@joey why do you think I wanted to speak to suji live rather than when he was able to go and think about shit? to see what his natural, unfiltered responses were
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

Flipping a slot who objectively anti-towned and, imo, has one of the worst iso on the whole table on lynchpool day is a GAIN for town because that slot wouldve been pushed regardless if pool day or not
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 632, Menalque wrote:@joey why do you think I wanted to speak to suji live rather than when he was able to go and think about shit? to see what his natural, unfiltered responses were
Okay and I am telling you his bb answer was pretty darn pristine timing wise
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Menalque »

why are you so keen to defend this slot when you're saying at the same time that your reads have "historically [have] been much more wrong on her than anything"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 634, Joey_ wrote:
In post 632, Menalque wrote:@joey why do you think I wanted to speak to suji live rather than when he was able to go and think about shit? to see what his natural, unfiltered responses were
okay, what's the alternative answer if you're scum there?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 635, Menalque wrote:why are you so keen to defend this slot when you're saying at the same time that your reads have "historically [have] been much more wrong on her than anything"
Its not defending as much as a pool and I am open about my bias and bad history with her so everyone knows where my reads are coming from, its nowhere as clean cut as my mutant's read was. Also if you consider pushing nEE as defending Titus then thats you making mental shortcuts about the game, not me associative telling with titus
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Awoo »

Flipping a slot who objectively anti-towned and, imo, has one of the worst iso on the whole table on lynchpool day is a GAIN for town because that slot wouldve been pushed regardless if pool day or not
Titus objectively antitowned by burying mutant, and has a pretty terrible iso, even into day 2.

No offense but "town titus" has been exceedingly useless. Join date and reputation don't make you a valuable player.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Menalque »

you pushing Norway right as we're trying to build consensus around getting votes on Titus is almost by definition a defense of Titus
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is a circus lmao. Lynch Titus, or lynch me. I don’t really care at this point. Going to sleep now, bye.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 636, Menalque wrote:
In post 634, Joey_ wrote:
okay, what's the alternative answer if you're scum there?
Thats a fun question because I dont even think suji would've let himself be put in this situation as scum for many reasons.

Its very obvious that your line of questioning was meant to make a case or a point across yet he answered every single one of them and he is not in the nominees (therefore there's nothing to lose short term by not answering). He could've went AFK between any of your answers & he could've deflected (which scum does, he didn't) etc.

He didn't need to put himself in a way where he gave info that could be used objectively against him and put him in a bad situation, thats what town does for town gain, not what scum does IMO. There wasn't any alternative answers because you wouldn't get to ask that question if he already hadn't towned enough to give you infos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 638, Awoo wrote:
Titus objectively antitowned by burying mutant, and has a pretty terrible iso, even into day 2.

No offense but "town titus" has been exceedingly useless. Join date and reputation don't make you a valuable player.
Hm, she didn't anti-town, she just outed her reads who ended up wrong just like most of the table. Burying scum from your pov isn't that anti-town and it was on the verge of the lynch, so she had town behind her back and mutant was pretty much the designated lynch.

It's true titus has been pretty bad since d2 (and imo d1 was sloppy af). That doesn't make her scum tho. What is the scum agenda in being useless in a lynchpool?

BTw, you have been biased towards your reads since the very beginning with the latest post saying "Titus sounds like giving up scum" which comes from someone trying to confirm their POV.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Menalque »

why, if it's obvious that's the route I'm going down, doesn't scum just role with it and try to beat me at my own game?

if you're scum and you try to avoid/deflect/afk that shit and you're already vulnerable (which he was) then there's very little incentive not to try and play along because if it goes well it might shake the SR on you, and if you fuck it then hey, you were already being SR

you're approaching that in a really surface level way
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 643, Menalque wrote:why, if it's obvious that's the route I'm going down, doesn't scum just role with it and try to beat me at my own game?

if you're scum and you try to avoid/deflect/afk that shit and you're already vulnerable (which he was) then there's very little incentive not to try and play along because if it goes well it might shake the SR on you, and if you fuck it then hey, you were already being SR

Thats a good take. Do you feel like suji beat you at your own game? Also your whole push is not even trying to determine Suji's alignement, but his posting; you assume that if he lied about his posting and he's mafia. The thing is, he could also very well have posted the exact way he said he did and still be scum.

That being said, IMO is answer is, again, unbelievable from someone not already using BB for mafia read stuff since again. I doubt he would've think about it, even dozen of minutes prior of outing that.

Like his answer is basically the golden ratio of "logical enough to make sens as an answer" & "out there enough that scum wouldn't think about it".

"you're approaching that in a really surface level way" and you are making a cake out of sand
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 639, Menalque wrote:you pushing Norway right as we're trying to build consensus around getting votes on Titus is almost by definition a defense of Titus
Yea, you could say that since Lynching titus and Lynching nEE today are mutually exclusive
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 644, Joey_ wrote:
In post 643, Menalque wrote:why, if it's obvious that's the route I'm going down, doesn't scum just role with it and try to beat me at my own game?

Thats a good take. Do you feel like suji beat you at your own game? Also your whole push is not even trying to determine Suji's alignement, but his posting; you assume that if he lied about his posting and he's mafia.
The thing is, he could also very well have posted the exact way he said he did and still be scum.

That being said, IMO is answer is, again, unbelievable from someone not already using BB for mafia read stuff since again. I doubt he would've think about it, even dozen of minutes prior of outing that.

Like his answer is basically the golden ratio of "logical enough to make sens as an answer" & "out there enough that scum wouldn't think about it".

"you're approaching that in a really surface level way" and you are making a cake out of sand
no, I think suji fucked up while trying to beat me at my own game and said some shit that doesn't make sense

I'm saying that if he lied about his having a written out readslist developed when he said he did, and actually he just had some reads from skimming the last few pages and reading the overall state -- that he then later fleshed out and came up with reasons for -- I'm saying that's scum indicative

I'm literally not sure what you're saying in the bolded bit

your golden ratio point is one of the only reasons why I'm wondering if he's not scum after all fwiw
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 642, Joey_ wrote: Hm, she didn't anti-town, she just outed her reads who ended up wrong just like most of the table. Burying scum from your pov isn't that anti-town and it was on the verge of the lynch, so she had town behind her back and mutant was pretty much the designated lynch.

It's true titus has been pretty bad since d2 (and imo d1 was sloppy af). That doesn't make her scum tho. What is the scum agenda in being useless in a lynchpool?

BTw, you have been biased towards your reads since the very beginning with the latest post saying "Titus sounds like giving up scum" which comes from someone trying to confirm their POV.
I'll get to what I'm getting at. We go into the day. Titus is supposed to be the strongest person in the lynch pool, gets self nominated as scum. Norwegianboy just mishammered, and correspondence is afk. EZ mislynches in the bag, free towncred incoming.

Things don't go as planned, no one buys the correspondence thing, and norwegianboy doesn't catch on either. Momentum swings to titus. Scum partners (in union with the rest of the gmae) start calling titus scum and get ready for the bus. Titus as scum with daychat knows she's being bussed, and starts playing the giving up routine instead of actually fighting like mutant did. Lines up, doesn't it? And it's not too crazy of a story. Doesn't rely on specific associations with any hypothetical partners, and it explains her current behaviour.

What does titus have to do to say she's been set up? She needs to call me scum.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Awoo »

I will admit though, I've been largely ignoring norwegianboy. If you've got some actual juicy deets on him other then "he hammer", spill em.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

I mean, you have this read because his read list is very "convenient" aka common & not unique in anyway, correct?
From the moment you saw his list, you basically already believed he was mafia and tried to confirm that by questioning him; your whole line of questioning is biased and your conclusion too.
I understand why having a convenient read list can be scummy, but why is it not possible it's just coming from town ? You know a lot of people share this list, so I am assuming a lot of town too, so why not another townie, because of a replace in?

I don't really have any answers to those questions but I am just trying to make you realize the way you approached his posts.

"if he lied about his having a written out readslist developed when he said he did, and actually he just had some reads from skimming the last few pages and reading the overall state -- that he then later fleshed out and came up with reasons for -- I'm saying that's scum indicative"

I understand your rationale and suji could be mafia, I just think his answers were pretty good and made sens from a town pov, thats all.

"The thing is, he could also very well have posted the exact way he said he did and still be scum."

It's rhetoric but basically assomption A being true (his read list rdy or something) doesn't make assomption B true (his alignement). Like, he could've lied or exaggerated the reality for town purposes rather than scum ones etc. Basically I am saying that its not a good way to find his alignement