Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 647, Awoo wrote:What does titus have to do to say she's been set up? She needs to call me scum.
But I'm not. I'm calling Melanque scum.

He's setting up clear oldies versus newbies using appeals to fear etc.

Melanque can manipulate most newer players easier.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Alright, I am going for Melanque scum, Joey and Awoo town (I hope they don't fight). Given my theory, Melanque's partners are average or newer.

I need to sit down with NEE and GL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 666, Joey_ wrote:Also personnal take; when I make a shit hammer I own up to it and feels really bad for town.

Imagine being town and hammering 6-7 hours before the guy posted + A slot making a huge case minutes after your hammer.. and not showing even once in their post any sign that they are sorry/feel bad/culpability.
In post 294, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 293, mutantdevle wrote:Also Norwegianboy you haven't explained why you decided to only wait 7 hours between stating intent and then hammering.
Alright i will admit that i should have waited longer.
But i will mention that i saw you online 3-4 hours after i placed the vote, and you didn't comment anything.
Thats her only post ever admitting she made an error; she admits on the timing of her hammer, not the read itself which is very odd because I would assure you that town would be much more mortified about hammering town (consequence of their actions) than hammering too fast (process of their actions). You need to understand that it's been pages and hours that mutant was pretty much confirmed town in twilight when she said that.
In post 324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I sort of expected this...
Can nominated players vote for other nominated players?
Her reaction after seeing the flip, still not going back on her behavior, only implying that she was going to be scumread for it, meh

That being said, on a reread she made a few good posts like 286 but eh
Assuming you're town i want to clarify this for you, it is
frustrating
being nominated as a lynch and having to defend myself. I seriously suspected i would be nominated because i hammered town and of course i was. I knew this would be difficult since the entire scum team will most likely do all they can to ensure i become the designated mislynch, with this in mind i am absolutely sure that Titus is on the scum team and coasting along because she wants to gain towncred for being "nominated". Please do the right thing and lynch her. Also i am not a "she" as you can see if you look at my pronoun.
So yes, i've been acting selfish because i knew it would take gargantuan efforts for me to even survive this phase and yet i need to find scum as well so i'm trying but yeah it's a lot of pressure on me right now and i'm not used to this high amounts of it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by Awoo »

I'm not buying norway hammered therefore norway is scum, even the showing remorse argument isn't quite right. After I press submit here, I'm going to click my name and egosearch and find some examples where I'm pretty sure I did the opposite of these tells.

But the tone. Ohh the tone. Oh it does indeed feel bad. And titus iso doesn't look as bad as when I went to sleep. Thinking emojji.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Awoo »

Hm, looks like in my history, I've never shown remorse for lolhammering as town or mafia. Go figure.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Awoo don’t let them manipulate you. Titus is making me ****. She’s scum. The vote is being pushed away from her and onto me, can’t you see it?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Awoo »

No matter I do I'm being manipulated and I'm just coming to terms with that fact
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of course, what’s mafia without any sort of manipulation?
Anyway, i’m leaning towards the deductive reasoning you showed in as holding the most water so i suggest we keep our vote.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Awoo »

You're killing me here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh geez, that’s not good.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 669, Titus wrote:
In post 585, Sujimichi wrote:If you disagree with my reads, feel free to say so and where you disagree. If you don't, then I'm glad we're aligned.
Why would someone agreeing with your reads mean you have the same alignment?
It doesn't, necessarily. That's irrellevant as my usage of "aligned" there means "we're in agreement on our thinking" which should be obvious from the context of the sentence.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 670, Titus wrote:Scum attack when we make the protown move to lynch Correspondence or get info (GuiltyLion sub).
Why is it a protown move to lynch an inactive slot that is almost certainly to get replaced? You already asserted that the Correspondence was being just active enough not to get replaced or to avoid attention (, ), but that wasn't true as Correspondence's last post was 7 days prior to your assertion. I think it's a proscum move to try and lynch a completely inactive slot in it's absence.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Joey_ »

@nEE I am a sucker for ate & your 677 most likely comes from town. Thing is, I still think you deserve the rope considering the pool
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 681, Awoo wrote:No matter I do I'm being manipulated and I'm just coming to terms with that fact
Both town and scum manipulate. We just call the town version persuasion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 685, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 585, Sujimichi wrote:If you disagree with my reads, feel free to say so and where you disagree. If you don't, then I'm glad we're aligned.
It doesn't, necessarily. That's irrellevant as my usage of "aligned" there means "we're in agreement on our thinking" which should be obvious from the context of the sentence.
It wasn't and it's honestly pretty gross that you'd try to put me clarifying that as something that should have been "obvious".

Given Awoo is likely town, this could be planting the seeds you two share an alignment when you could be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Menalque »

We need some more titus votes HERE
There’s not enough votes and too many many scum

Too many scum (we need some more votes in here), Skepta (2019)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 690, Menalque wrote:We need some more titus votes HERE

Make an actual case, be it a line or two but try to formulate something because appealing for votes for the sake of it is not productive
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:54 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 690, Menalque wrote:We need some more titus votes HERE

I am not convinced that Titus is scum. I'm more convinced in the idea that you are scum. I haven't seen your gameplay, but the fast finger pointing and the aggressive behavior isn't going to win any favor points. Also, this, no offense, was cringe-worthy.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Awoo »

He has a point though. With the exception of literally the last two people who posted, everyone else has called titus scum. More people ought to put their money where their mouth is, or if they've changed their mind, make it obvious.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 693, Awoo wrote:He has a point though. With the exception of literally the last two people who posted, everyone else has called titus scum. More people ought to put their money where their mouth is, or if they've changed their mind, make it obvious.
Then this is a good point to start; incoherent is a s tell and you are implying most ppl are being incoherent with their outed read on Titus and their lack of vote on her, shrugs
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

Incoherence*
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Awoo »

*cough* suji *cough*
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 694, Joey_ wrote:
In post 693, Awoo wrote:He has a point though. With the exception of literally the last two people who posted, everyone else has called titus scum. More people ought to put their money where their mouth is, or if they've changed their mind, make it obvious.
Then this is a good point to start; incoherent is a s tell and you are implying most ppl are being incoherent with their outed read on Titus and their lack of vote on her, shrugs
Town are actually usually more "incoherent" than scum. Also, people are scumreading multiple people in the pool.

If someone isn't voting at all, then they need to vote though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

The above is because scum have a story to tell and town don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 689, Titus wrote:
In post 685, Sujimichi wrote:
It wasn't and it's honestly pretty gross that you'd try to put me clarifying that as something that should have been "obvious".

Given Awoo is likely town, this could be planting the seeds you two share an alignment when you could be scum.
I fail to see how it is gross to assume someone can put two and two together (a common definition of "align" in addition to a preceding sentence where the theme is discussing agreement), but I don't feel like getting chastised for discussing semantics again. I didn't try to assign anything toward you with my statement, as you seem to be thinking I did (hence "gross"). Actually, it feels as though you were using that as a lead in to project something you would do as scum to me.