Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Awoo »

Titus wrote:Awoo, what am I supposed to do here? Yes my day 1 sucked. I own that. I also think Menalque is just mindlessly gunning and not sorting. I can respect voting me in a T v T v T situation as early play is my weakest. Just realize I was set up post flip.
Get a plurality of votes onto norwegianboy or guiltylion using any means necessary, or just post your reads and die.

If anyone set you up, it was myself and menalque. And if you flip green, yes, I will consider menalque as possible mafia. If you flip red, yes I will consider joey as possible mafia. Either way I end up suspecting a townread :lol:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Menalque »

If it helps Titus I don’t wanna lynch you bc of your D1 I wanna lynch you bc of your D2
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Menalque »

chenn, could we get deadline countdowns in the VCs pls?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Somehow I am starting to lean that GL might be the best flip, somehow. My guts says both titus/nEE are town meh
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I am definitely townreading scum tho because 3 scums can't fit my reads
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by chennisden »

VC 2.5:

Titus (4)Awoo , Menalque , NorwegianboyEE , Sujimichi .
NorwegianboyEE (3)PMysterious, , Joey_ , Titus
GuiltyLion (0)
Not Voting (3)pisskop , Creature, GuiltyLion

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2019-10-15 12:05:08).
Last edited by chennisden on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 727, Menalque wrote:
chenn, could we get deadline countdowns in the VCs pls?
aah my bad

(expired on 2019-10-15 12:05:08)
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I replaced Dongempire and am voting Titus ().
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 732, Sujimichi wrote:I replaced Dongempire and am voting Titus ().
Oops, fixed. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA until Monday

I know the timing sucks but I'm not giving up time with my Goddaughter for mafia.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by chennisden »

Noted.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 647, Awoo wrote:
In post 642, Joey_ wrote: Hm, she didn't anti-town, she just outed her reads who ended up wrong just like most of the table. Burying scum from your pov isn't that anti-town and it was on the verge of the lynch, so she had town behind her back and mutant was pretty much the designated lynch.

It's true titus has been pretty bad since d2 (and imo d1 was sloppy af). That doesn't make her scum tho. What is the scum agenda in being useless in a lynchpool?

BTw, you have been biased towards your reads since the very beginning with the latest post saying "Titus sounds like giving up scum" which comes from someone trying to confirm their POV.
I'll get to what I'm getting at. We go into the day. Titus is supposed to be the strongest person in the lynch pool, gets self nominated as scum. Norwegianboy just mishammered, and correspondence is afk. EZ mislynches in the bag, free towncred incoming.

Things don't go as planned, no one buys the correspondence thing, and norwegianboy doesn't catch on either. Momentum swings to titus. Scum partners (in union with the rest of the gmae) start calling titus scum and get ready for the bus. Titus as scum with daychat knows she's being bussed, and starts playing the giving up routine instead of actually fighting like mutant did. Lines up, doesn't it? And it's not too crazy of a story. Doesn't rely on specific associations with any hypothetical partners, and it explains her current behaviour.

What does titus have to do to say she's been set up? She needs to call me scum.
In post 649, Joey_ wrote:I mean, you have this read because his read list is very "convenient" aka common & not unique in anyway, correct?
From the moment you saw his list, you basically already believed he was mafia and tried to confirm that by questioning him; your whole line of questioning is biased and your conclusion too.
I understand why having a convenient read list can be scummy, but why is it not possible it's just coming from town ? You know a lot of people share this list, so I am assuming a lot of town too, so why not another townie, because of a replace in?

I don't really have any answers to those questions but I am just trying to make you realize the way you approached his posts.

"if he lied about his having a written out readslist developed when he said he did, and actually he just had some reads from skimming the last few pages and reading the overall state -- that he then later fleshed out and came up with reasons for -- I'm saying that's scum indicative"

I understand your rationale and suji could be mafia, I just think his answers were pretty good and made sens from a town pov, thats all.

"The thing is, he could also very well have posted the exact way he said he did and still be scum."

It's rhetoric but basically assomption A being true (his read list rdy or something) doesn't make assomption B true (his alignement). Like, he could've lied or exaggerated the reality for town purposes rather than scum ones etc. Basically I am saying that its not a good way to find his alignement
100% agree with both of these posts. I think the most likely explanation for Titus lynch feeling slow is scum are reluctant to commit to the bus. also because I'm not voting there yet.

and I think regardless of his alignment suji was probably honest about the note-taking/bb code process
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 652, Menalque wrote:NGL joey, if I'm wrong somewhere and suji flips scum you're looking
real
good for partners right about now

the fact that you seem really keen to encourage thinking about what might be possible regarding suji rather than what's likely is a big fat scumping for me
eh I don't really agree with this, I doubt he goes to bat this much for a partner!suji. Plus he mostly seems to be pushing back on your process rather than your read
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The vote is being pushed away from her and onto me, can’t you see it?
can you be a bit more explicit about who is doing the pushing and what you think their alignments are? vague generalities like this without naming names are bad
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 703, Titus wrote:I feel confident in his ability to see I am town
why? I've mislynched you before I think. Most of the games I remember we were opposite alignments
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 738, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The vote is being pushed away from her and onto me, can’t you see it?
can you be a bit more explicit about who is doing the pushing and what you think their alignments are? vague generalities like this without naming names are bad
Well Joey's been pushing for me and now he seems to think me and Titus are town and you might be scum. So if Titus is scum then obviously i'd be suspicious of him.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Titus
You haven't answered
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PMysterious's slot is terrible.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not sure how i feel about GuiltyLion yet.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:59 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Well Joey's been pushing for me and now he seems to think me and Titus are town and you (
referring to GuiltyLion
) might be scum.
So if Titus is scum then obviously i'd be suspicious of him.
In the bold, if that's the case, then this recent vote count says a different story.
chennisden wrote:
VC 2.5:

Titus (4)Awoo , Menalque , NorwegianboyEE , Sujimichi .
NorwegianboyEE (3)PMysterious, , Joey_ , Titus
GuiltyLion (0)
Not Voting (3)pisskop , Creature, Correspondence

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2019-10-15 12:05:08).
So, if Joey thinks that GuiltyLion is scum, then, why is Joey's vote on you instead of GuiltyLion? In fact, GuiltyLion has no votes at all, granted, mostly because Correspondence was replaced out
BTW, Mod, you need to change Correspondence's name to GuiltyLion
, but still, if Joey was to think GuiltyLion is scum, wouldn't he put his vote on GuiltyLion?

Done
Last edited by chennisden on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

Post by pisskop »

guilty should ketchup
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:03 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 728, Joey_ wrote:Somehow I am starting to lean that GL might be the best flip, somehow. My guts says both titus/nEE are town meh
I saw this, and now I'm curious. If you think GL is the best flip, then explain a few things.

1. For everyone voting Titus, explain why you think Titus is town.

2. For everyone voting NorwegianboyEE (like me), explain why you think Norway is town.

3. If you think GuiltyLion is the best lynch, then why aren't you voting him yourself?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 746, PMysterious wrote:
In post 728, Joey_ wrote:Somehow I am starting to lean that GL might be the best flip, somehow. My guts says both titus/nEE are town meh
I saw this, and now I'm curious. If you think GL is the best flip, then explain a few things.

1. For everyone voting Titus, explain why you think Titus is town.

2. For everyone voting NorwegianboyEE (like me), explain why you think Norway is town.

3. If you think GuiltyLion is the best lynch, then why aren't you voting him yourself?
I don’t think titus is town

But I think her play today has been terrible

The push on correspondence felt really off to me because I don’t understand why you’d wanna hardpush that early not wait for a replacement

Then she’s also just been v absent in a way that I think is kinda scum indicative, but I do need to check something there
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:57 am

Post by PMysterious »

It was in reference to GuiltyLion. I was wanting him to answer to everyone voting for the other players. My apologies for the confusion.

Anyway, GuiltyLion, just answer the questions above, and explain it "for" everyone in each category.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 738, GuiltyLion wrote:
Well Joey's been pushing for me and now he seems to think me and Titus are town and you might be scum. So if Titus is scum then obviously i'd be suspicious of him.
This is a misrep, i said better flip considering the nEE/Titus might be town, I didn't say he might be scum