Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 746, PMysterious wrote:
In post 728, Joey_ wrote:Somehow I am starting to lean that GL might be the best flip, somehow. My guts says both titus/nEE are town meh
I saw this, and now I'm curious. If you think GL is the best flip, then explain a few things.

1. For everyone voting Titus, explain why you think Titus is town.

2. For everyone voting NorwegianboyEE (like me), explain why you think Norway is town.

3. If you think GuiltyLion is the best lynch, then why aren't you voting him yourself?
I don't need to explain anything, the burden of proof is on the people pushing them

3. I forgot I revoted nEE after having unvoted for the GL replace-in, I am still very comfortable where my vote is atm
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Awoo »

Joey can we have a live chat about norwegianboy, I read his ISO again and it feels like he's doing more self preservation work + securing mislynches then actually scumhunting,

all that stuff I said earlier that I couldn't see any scum motivation for constantly saying he was being setup, well actually that is wifom and the other side of the coin is that it's a setup from the start, so when you understand that that can go both ways, we can ignore that argument in his favor without making any assumptions,

then when you look at the rest of his iso, especially today, he kind of just goes along with common opinions / shading PM and titus and whoever else are the popular scumreads.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

Yea I am available for the next hour or so, gimme 5 min i am making lunch
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Joey_ »

nEE is playing very sneakily IMO like you just said.

When he's pushed, he's playing the victim and seamlessly dropping meta left and right (which IMO I associate more w/ town than scum)
Otherwise he's pushing narrative and is being incoherent. On the top of my head, he was flipping between voting/fosing corresp and titus and posted a very open buddy attempt to Titus. Then, once the table was starting to flip on Titus, he questioned Titus on her constant change of votes or whatnot (shading someone who has been doing the same thing you did).

Plus, after menalque just recently implied that I could be associated with Titus if she fliped red, nEE seemingly misrep me and cite the same associative. Thing is, he has been appealing to me pretty hard since the beginning of D2 as if I was town, nothing else. He also did townread (or think Titus was town) at some point yet somehow thinks I would be mafia If i was misreading her (considering Id be scum for defending her as scum)

Take that with a grain of salt because I didn't reread anything and this is on top of my head
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 751, Awoo wrote: he kind of just goes along with common opinions / shading PM and titus and whoever else are the popular scumreads.
Agreed, like I said yday, he never produced any unique/genuine content himself
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

About the whole setup, I am mitigated.
I dont recall her being in the top 2-3 lynches d1, so that would be obviously drawing attention to the slot and there's known policy lynchers in this site, it would be risky & no offense but I don't think she's strong enough of a slot to give her this much autonomy as scum strat. So if she scum, IMO it's more simple (& likely IMO) that it was a simple blunder and maybe the setup was thought about AFTER the hammer, trying to capitalize on a bad situation
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Awoo »

Yeah, that's not a good thing, is it. I mean the whole "who's the designated mislynch" thing is just wifom and it can go both ways, so once you discard that, there's really not a lot left in his favor from what I see.

Okay next topic of discussion, town titus, I feel like titus play does not make sense from a scum perspective right now, the way she is pushing things that are kind of BS (something about a correspondence wagon being good for the game??? what does that even mean) and don't really make sense because she's just making enemies, making sparks fly with menalque who's as far as I know mostly townread and a prominent voice nonetheless, did you have anything else on titus on either direction? Obv the d1 titus was bad, I haven't iso'd her d2 that much, but if we're going to lynch someone for securing a mislynch, it shouldn't be titus, it should be norwegianboy for day 2 play trying to setup PM as tomorrow's mislynch, instead of titus securing the mislynch on mutant, also pushing titus agenda without actually contributing anything.

Also, is PM town? You got any thoughts on that? iirc you brought it up earlier but I'm reading PM and sure he's low charisma, but also his actions aren't really that scummy except he's lurking? Anything on the top of your head there?

PEDIT: (What you're saying is more likely about the hammer setup what I was trying to say. can you imagine putting yourself in a position to get policy lynched on purpose lolol)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

Regardless, GL is making good content and is coherent, his tone is pretty good too.

Titus; I think he best argument in favour of her as mafia is when menalque said she fosed them instead of PM or something (that PM post actually pinged me as a textbook scumpost, but I know better when reading PM from experience). So, even if you are unsure atm, her alignement will show itself pretty clearly regardless like most decent+ players

nEE slot has just nothing going for them. I could see everything she has done coming from town.. but the hammer + the content itself makes her the weakest slot. So I think its the best slot to lynch
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 756, Awoo wrote:Yeah, that's not a good thing, is it. I mean the whole "who's the designated mislynch" thing is just wifom and it can go both ways, so once you discard that, there's really not a lot left in his favor from what I see.

Okay next topic of discussion, town titus, I feel like titus play does not make sense from a scum perspective right now, the way she is pushing things that are kind of BS (something about a correspondence wagon being good for the game??? what does that even mean) and don't really make sense because she's just making enemies, making sparks fly with menalque who's as far as I know mostly townread and a prominent voice nonetheless, did you have anything else on titus on either direction? Obv the d1 titus was bad, I haven't iso'd her d2 that much, but if we're going to lynch someone for securing a mislynch, it shouldn't be titus, it should be norwegianboy for day 2 play trying to setup PM as tomorrow's mislynch, instead of titus securing the mislynch on mutant, also pushing titus agenda without actually contributing anything.

Also, is PM town? You got any thoughts on that? iirc you brought it up earlier but I'm reading PM and sure he's low charisma, but also his actions aren't really that scummy except he's lurking? Anything on the top of your head there?

PEDIT: (What you're saying is more likely about the hammer setup what I was trying to say. can you imagine putting yourself in a position to get policy lynched on purpose lolol)
Man thats a lot of questions, I will skim their iso for you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I meant more that PM's ISO is terrible because she misunderstands things all the time. I'm not definitive on her being scum. I want to believe Joey is town, but the way he's switching the focus on me makes it hard for me to believe in it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Awoo »

also skimming myself, lets compare notes afterwards
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

My focus has barely changed today @nEE, what makes you say otherwise?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Joey_ »

You mean, switching the game's focus on you? Don't you believe town can be wrong? Also don't you believe this pool could be all town ?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 762, Joey_ wrote:Also don't you believe this pool could be all town ?
I don't think so because nominating only town is a bad scum strategy, i'm pretty sure they included one scum in the pool and then threw me in there so they could easily generate the mislynch and then give their mafia nominee towncred. So either Titus or Guiltylion is that nominee, most likely Titus in my opinion.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Awoo »

Personally having a hard time seeing titus' thought process throughought day 2, at first she TR's norwegianboy, norwegianboy says "ok lynch me", titus votes for norwegianboy. Keeps pushing unpopular things like menalque and "correspondence was a good lynch stop questioning me". Hard to call it one way or another imo? :(

I guess PM's alignment will become more apparant over time because I'm not really finding a lot there either. Also no idea what he's doing with those questions but I'll just let that play out whatever it is.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 753, Joey_ wrote:nEE is playing very sneakily
I can accept Awoo's analysis on me since i do agree i've been a bit lacking ever since Mutant's flip. But this sort of language used to frame me is exactly what makes me feel bad about you.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
In post 57, Titus wrote:
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
You don't have any direct relation to post 36?
In post 60, Titus wrote:You claim he's bad but assume he's town blocking pressure that gets the game going because a) scum or b) you think you know so well it's not worth investigating and seeing if you're right and if we can get on the same pagr.

I'm tired but that's garbo joey.
In post 102, Titus wrote:
In post 100, Donempire wrote:
In post 94, pisskop wrote:The exact point of RVS is to use exaggerated cases to push and use the content generated to make real cases. So why isnt that happening right here? Is it because youre too busy trying to defend mutant? is it because you stepped up to the plate to stifle conversation and take away that from everyone else?
What are you talking about? I dont scumread mutant over it, so im asking you to clarify. Since you are so stubbornly not doing that, i am defending him, yes.
I'll listen to your point of view if you explain it, right now all i can gather from this is that you scumread mutant over a rvs vote, if you want me to take your side i will, provided you actually convince me on that.

I'm not sure whether dong is trying to portray himself as reasonable here or if he really is uncertain. It's not about being correct, even though I think we are. It's about using pressure to sort people and get wagons going.

Right now, there's too much emphasis on who is wrong rather than. Let's try this.
Frame? I explained what I meant by "sneakily", i wasn't merely shading you
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

Again my broswer having issues with quoting, 766 should be quoting 765
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Awoo »

I'm lowkey calling you mafia as well, norwegian. The only reason I'm not voting you is that despite my best efforts, I can't find sufficient reason to stop voting titus.

What's going on, big guy? Why you gotta be lacking?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:47 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I meant more that PM's ISO is terrible because she misunderstands things all the time. I'm not definitive on her being scum. I want to believe Joey is town, but the way he's switching the focus on me makes it hard for me to believe in it.
I know this is probably the least important thing to comment on, but, I'm a "he", not a she. Admittedly, my ISO is not the greatest, considering the situation we are in, but I still try to put in an effort to make it work.

But yeah, seeing Joey's recent postings, I find it hard to believe he's Town as well. I'll explain why down below.
Awoo wrote: I guess PM's alignment will become more apparant over time because I'm not really finding a lot there either. Also no idea what he's doing with those questions but I'll just let that play out whatever it is.
I ask questions, so I can understand where they come from. Dodging the question or downright ignoring it makes me lose trust in that player, which Joey is doing to a tee. When I don't have power roles to back up my claims, I focus on a trust model. If I can't trust a player, then I won't believe them to be town. Answering questions makes it easier for me to gain trust in that player.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 763, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 762, Joey_ wrote:Also don't you believe this pool could be all town ?
I don't think so because nominating only town is a bad scum strategy, i'm pretty sure they included one scum in the pool and then threw me in there so they could easily generate the mislynch and then give their mafia nominee towncred. So either Titus or Guiltylion is that nominee, most likely Titus in my opinion.
Then why waste an obvious bait lynch like you on a lynchpool day when they would assume youd be lynch on a normal day? You could even argue that It would go directly to Lylo if they decided to nominate 3 towns twice n2 and n4 and you being the n3 normal lynch, up to 7 ways w/ 3 mafia alive. Don't you think it's a much better scum strat?

You see, this is moon logic countering your moon logic; you misplayed, don't try to blame mafia for being fosed/framed.
In post 764, Awoo wrote:Personally having a hard time seeing titus' thought process throughought day 2, at first she TR's norwegianboy, norwegianboy says "ok lynch me", titus votes for norwegianboy. Keeps pushing unpopular things like menalque and "correspondence was a good lynch stop questioning me". Hard to call it one way or another imo? :(

I guess PM's alignment will become more apparant over time because I'm not really finding a lot there either. Also no idea what he's doing with those questions but I'll just let that play out whatever it is.
I did skim Titus, her d1 start has much better posts, showing much more town thought process (looks like I am copying your read but it's actually written on the notepad I was using). I think she outed a few very genuine posts like 180 & 383. My overall take is that she's playing sloppy, again more likely to come from town but i can see going both ways (again, i am not very good at reading her).
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Awoo »

Good talk guys, I'm going to head out
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 769, PMysterious wrote:Dodging the question or downright ignoring it makes me lose trust in that player, which Joey is doing to a tee.
Can you elaborate because I haven't dodged anything voluntarily in this game but like awoo's questions once or twice and I went back on them
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can argue about what mafia would or wouldn’t do with a slot that hammered town, but fact is that i’m nominated so my logic is based on that. From my perspective i don’t see any reason to nominate me unless mafia saw to gain from it somehow, hence why i heavily suspect there’s scum somewhere in the nomination pool.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 768, Awoo wrote:I'm lowkey calling you mafia as well, norwegian. The only reason I'm not voting you is that despite my best efforts, I can't find sufficient reason to stop voting titus.

What's going on, big guy? Why you gotta be lacking?
Too little vitamin D in my diet. :(
Ok no i’d think you would understand the answer to this question. Come on now.