Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 930, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, I replaced this slot because 1) I believed it to be town and 2) I am fairly sure that I know who the remaining scum is.

Would an outline of why I thought that my predecessor was town before I took the slot be helpful or should I just move onto my scumcase and my reasons to townread other slots?
I'm interested to see what you think from an outsider's perspective going in.

I'll admit that it's been a while since I thought about this game. We had a bit of a break so I am going to take a bit and read back. I'll be on later tonight.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:13 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I really think every player in this game needs to reread pages 29 and 30.

I think that kind of attempt to form a counterwagon on a scum lynch is incredibly scum motivated and based on the assumption that Faustiv and Spangled are town (which I believe regardless) we have essentially 3 votes in play that aren't Egixes that aren't on Egix. Scum is presumed to be one of those three.

Do you really think that Scum!Geyde gets this opportunity to hammer a slot they'd expressed a scumread on and save their partner and make Jamelie and Eth0s look bad and doesn't take it?
Or, do you really think that both the people who jumped ship from Egix after having voted or expressed intent to lynch when there didn't seem to be a choice were town?

To me reading this game it was really obvious that scum was between Jamelia/Eth0s. I'm currently leaning Jamelia of the two for reasons that I'll eventually make apparent.

But I don't think that Geyde's actions make any sense as scum. He has the option to save his partner, doesn't take it, expresses a scumread on his partner, votes them then refuses to vote them again because he thinks it's important to find scumpartners first (which is actually extremely towny), etc.

He neither commit to the bus nor commit to not bussing, he made plays that made Egix no more likely to survive but at the same time didn't aim to get towncred from it.

I thought reading the game that these interactions were VERY unlikely to be scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 951, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really think every player in this game needs to reread pages 29 and 30.

I think that kind of attempt to form a counterwagon on a scum lynch is incredibly scum motivated and based on the assumption that Faustiv and Spangled are town (which I believe regardless) we have essentially 3 votes in play that aren't Egixes that aren't on Egix. Scum is presumed to be one of those three.

Do you really think that Scum!Geyde gets this opportunity to hammer a slot they'd expressed a scumread on and save their partner and make Jamelie and Eth0s look bad and doesn't take it?
Or, do you really think that both the people who jumped ship from Egix after having voted or expressed intent to lynch when there didn't seem to be a choice were town?

To me reading this game it was really obvious that scum was between Jamelia/Eth0s. I'm currently leaning Jamelia of the two for reasons that I'll eventually make apparent.

But I don't think that Geyde's actions make any sense as scum. He has the option to save his partner, doesn't take it, expresses a scumread on his partner, votes them then refuses to vote them again because he thinks it's important to find scumpartners first (which is actually extremely towny), etc.

He neither commit to the bus nor commit to not bussing, he made plays that made Egix no more likely to survive but at the same time didn't aim to get towncred from it.

I thought reading the game that these interactions were VERY unlikely to be scum.
I agree with you but you're wrong about me being scum. Don't really have much to say about it
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Jamelia »

To be honest I am quite embarrassed about my read on Egix. I think I let my judgment of someone agreeing with me meaning that they must be town. If that loses us a round then I hope y'all can figure it out next round. I was defending Egix and not looking at the facts, and I should have looked at this holistically instead of trying to push my own agenda.

I really thought Egix was the mislynch but I literally didn't take my own advice, which is sometimes the easiest vote really is the best vote.

If that's the case with me, and everyone thinks that - then I can't really defend that
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:20 am

In post 586, Geyde wrote:
In post 580, eth0s wrote:Geyde can you answer my question
I haven't had much time to reread, but sure
In post 585, faüstiv wrote:Geyde can you out your reads on each player?
Readslists are firmly anti-town since they cut out all progression from the game
So many people do them that I'm never bothered to interfere

If I absolutely had to, it would look something like this

Town

Spangled

Jamelia
Faustiv

Ethos

Egix
Draynth

Scum
I just realized I was incorrect on my predecessor's Faustiv read but in fairness I wasn't exactly close reading it recently.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am

I would still argue that regardless scum would take that hammer.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:23 am

I would still argue that regardless scum would take that hammer.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:26 am

Actually I changed my mind.

VOTE: Eth0s
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:26 am

Actually I changed my mind.

VOTE: Eth0s
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:29 am

I think that the obvious answer is Jamelia and that's who I would expect to get lynched if I wasn't here
but based on ~spicy RC scumhunting~ there's a lot of less obvious stuff that points to Eth0s, not least of which his getting threatened and voting me
And historically any time I've seen a game filled with "oh there's reasons to scumread X but I just can't possibly see them as scum nd they can win if they're scum" that person has been scum.

Usually, it's been in reference to me :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:33 am

I need to eat FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am

do you ever need to eat and need to go to the bathroom but you sit compulsively reading mafia games instead of doing either
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 959, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that the obvious answer is Jamelia and that's who I would expect to get lynched if I wasn't here
but based on ~spicy RC scumhunting~ there's a lot of less obvious stuff that points to Eth0s, not least of which his getting threatened and voting me
And historically any time I've seen a game filled with "oh there's reasons to scumread X but I just can't possibly see them as scum nd they can win if they're scum" that person has been scum.

Usually, it's been in reference to me :P
I don't really see whats obvious beyond me defending my own read on Egix
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Jamelia »

And as I said before I think that's good enough to lynch me and I can't really defend that beyond it was just a wrong take.

Not sure what else you can be referencing
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:41 am

Would you like a scumcase on you even though I think that you are significantly less likely as of right now to be the scum than another player?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 964, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would you like a scumcase on you even though I think that you are significantly less likely as of right now to be the scum than another player?
you've stated twice now that I am the one most likely to be lynched and you said you were leaning me about 20 minutes ago. I'd like to see what you think that I've done makes me scum beyond defending someone who was scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 am

Like, I can explain to you why I scumread (past tense) you if it helps you to understand my perspective.

Ok, I'll do that. But again, not now. I am officially going to do the other things I had to do.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 am

Post by eth0s »

I see so many holes in what RC is saying but I'm still at work. I'll break down why he is scum when I'm at my PC in an hour or two. I have to give you credit for the effort though, RC.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:53 am

Post by eth0s »

Btw he has already shown signs of trying to slide away from his supposed top scumread to omg us me because he knows he's scum and will be caught if I live.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:53 am

Post by eth0s »

omgus*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:53 am

Eth0s we're both dying at this point, it's okay.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:53 am

In post 968, eth0s wrote:Btw he has already shown signs of trying to slide away from his supposed top scumread to omg us me because he knows he's scum and will be caught if I live.
You
were
my top scumread, and you knew I was going to go after you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:54 am

Post by eth0s »

"please dont vote me" is not a valid request when you replaced into a sketchy slot that has good partner equity with the scum that just flipped
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:54 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 971, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 968, eth0s wrote:Btw he has already shown signs of trying to slide away from his supposed top scumread to omg us me because he knows he's scum and will be caught if I live.
You
were
my top scumread, and you knew I was going to go after you.
Lol. Yeah sure. Nice cover up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:55 am

In post 972, eth0s wrote:"please dont vote me" is not a valid request when you replaced into a sketchy slot that has good partner equity with the scum that just flipped
Please don't vote me until I actually get to post all of my thoughts on the game is an inordinately valid request and for Eth0s to imply otherwise is a clearly bad faith argument and only really comes from someone trying to get me mislynched before I can explain the reasons for my scumread.