Monomania

votecount 3.1

eth0s
(1): RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
(1): eth0s

Not Voting
(5): faüstiv, Spangled, Jamelia

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-10-18 09:51:00)
Last edited by Errantparabola on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:30 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 998, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 997, eth0s wrote:RC is too good at gamesolves to be this wrong and tunnel me this hard as town. I'm honestly willing to go first if it comes to it and means that he will be lynched after me. This is actual blatant scum from RC and I didn't expect it to be this easy
Too good at gamesolves to be wrong and tunnel you this hard as town and yet you didn't even wait for my scumread, you just went after me and tried to shut me up.
that's because you took a fucking scum slot
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:30 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 998, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 997, eth0s wrote:RC is too good at gamesolves to be this wrong and tunnel me this hard as town. I'm honestly willing to go first if it comes to it and means that he will be lynched after me. This is actual blatant scum from RC and I didn't expect it to be this easy
Too good at gamesolves to be wrong and tunnel you this hard as town and yet you didn't even wait for my scumread, you just went after me and tried to shut me up.
also I wasn't going to be your initial scumread so I'm glad that I made you flail
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:31 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Also, now you're imitating the same AtE that I did about the 1v1. Not quite as towny when you're the second one to do it, but okay.
how in the fuck did I try to silence you? if anything voting you and calling you scum should be encouraging you to post more. You actually aren't making sense
You tried to get me lynched before I could make my case. There was literally no reason in hell for you to be going after me before I even got a chance to make a case.
also I wasn't going to be your initial scumread so I'm glad that I made you flail
You keep saying this: care to bring up your evidence and/or what you think it says about me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:32 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 984, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyway. My case is actually really nifty and I want to be able to do it justice because I think it's a huge learning opportunity for the newer town players if I explain it properly.
I want to be able to present the reason that fully convinced me that he's scum because it explains a fuckton of the 'weird' stuff that he's done this game, like not going after Faust when he should have day one and what was that about that weird ass mason claim in twilight.
both of those things have already been answered. If your lesson is "how to mislynch a pretty universally townread player as scum" then keep trying. But even if you succeed you will die tomorrow
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:34 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1003, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, now you're imitating the same AtE that I did about the 1v1. Not quite as towny when you're the second one to do it, but okay.
how in the fuck did I try to silence you? if anything voting you and calling you scum should be encouraging you to post more. You actually aren't making sense
You tried to get me lynched before I could make my case. There was literally no reason in hell for you to be going after me before I even got a chance to make a case.
You keep saying this: care to bring up your evidence and/or what you think it says about me?
1. I'm not imitating shit from you. you are scum and I'm playing my own game.

2. see

3. getting to it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:35 am

I've already expressed that I'm fine being lynched tomorrow should you flip town. I don't believe that you believe you're playing to your wincondition right now if you're town.

I also think Jamelia is town now for /reasons/ so.
1. I'm not imitating shit from you. you are scum and I'm playing my own game.
I was the first person to assert that we should both be lynched before endgame. You copied it bc you knew it would make me look better than you if you didn't imitate it.
"I took a fucking scum slot" ok
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:37 am

I think if you're town you're grudge lynching me or glory seeking and can go to hell, honestly.
I don't think there is a universe where you're town and actually believe the stuff you're claiming to believe.
I have zero reason to pursue anything besides our two lynches before endgame from this point because I wouldn't want to give you an unearned win if you're town, so.

Why even continue this discussion? We're both locked in, let's go. You know that I'm better at arguing, continuing this fight will only hurt your chances.
Everyone else just vote one of us.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:42 am

In post 999, eth0s wrote:
In post 996, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also funny that you talk about thoughts being lost to the void yet you know that I'm a highly competent townie and tried to silence me before I had the chance to post.
Silence via lynch. The meaning was incredibly obvious but Eth0s has chosen to misinterpret it anyway, and I think it's impossible to misinterpret if eth0s was making a good faith effort to read my posting because I referenced several times the fact that I felt forced to commit earlier than I would have liked without making the usual effort I make to be 100% sure on all of my townreads. If Town!Eth0s is genuinely attempting to sort my slot they would have read enough to fully understand what I meant by saying this, EVEN IF THEY THINK I'M SCUM.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:46 am

What I'm trying to say is that my problems with their approach to my slot aren't handwaved away by them thinking that I'm scum.
They're either not reading my posts enough to understand what I'm saying or they're deliberately trying to spin them as scummy.
They simultaneously assert that I'm so good at scumhunting that being wrong on them makes me scum yet they weren't interested in waiting to hear who I thought was scum before placing a vote and trying to lynch me.

It does not add up with a thought process of being town genuinely attempting to sort my slot at all. It's scum, or it's someone who has chosen to lynch me for out of game reasons.
There's pretty much nothing else for me to say here that adds value to this day phase.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:49 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 983, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, does Eth0s's urgency to have me killed make sense as town? There's no evidence in his ISO that I was a primary scumread (in fact he called me his second highest townread once and FoSed Jamelia right before EoD, based on interactions that look worse with Egix as flipped scum no less). But alternatively if he's scum, knows that I'm an incredibly threatening townie, and is scared that I'll shatter his house of cards, yeah, he wants to go after me from the jump and try to get me killed before I can convince other people in the lobby that he's scum.

It is always easier to mislynch me than it is to fool me.
This is very important:

When I saw that the Geyde slot was going to be replaced I already has high suspicions on him after seeing the egix flip and his activity from around the middle of day 2 leading up to the lynch. I felt kind of sorry for a newbie that would get the slot, as well as equally concerned that the replacement would make it very hard for others in the game to get a read on geyde('s slot).

THEN when I saw that RC out of all fucking people got the slot it makes total sense to me. You knew from reading there was a high chance that the slot was going to be scum and you didn't care. I figure it's something of a challenge to yourself to see if you can come in, fuck shit up, and somehow win what looks like a pretty bad game for scum right now.

Now, I wasn't initially going to just assume you were scum, I was going to put some pressure on you (while I wasn't able to do much analysis anyway bc work) and see how you reacted. As well as see how you treat my slot. Well you didn't react well. You keep making such weak points on me and hoping that you can get the same effort points that I did. This has made it exceptionally easy to realize you are scum because you would have just pushed your initial scumread (that wasn't me) and NKed me if I wasn't putting pressure on you. But I am so you know you have to deal with it and now you're going as far as to try and say that I was the initial scumread when you have already demonstrated that to be FALSE. Therefore you fucked up. You need me lynched to control the rhetoric tomorrow and you know it's either you or me going today at this rate.

p-edit: that isn't AtE. That's me saying that you need to get fucking lynched even if I go first. a fact: you need to die.
In post 1007, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think if you're town you're grudge lynching me or glory seeking and can go to hell, honestly.
neither. nice AtE. You played well in 7p vengeful but that playerlist was shit so why would I be mad at you? And no, you took a scum slot. Yes I will keep reminding you about that.
In post 1007, RadiantCowbells wrote: where you're town and actually believe the stuff you're claiming to believe.
I have zero reason to pursue anything besides our two lynches before endgame from this point because I wouldn't want to give you an unearned win if you're town, so.

Why even continue this discussion? We're both locked in, let's go. You know that I'm better at arguing, continuing this fight will only hurt your chances.
Everyone else just vote one of us.
actually LOL and total AtE. Saying "you might be town but I want to lynch you anyway" when I'm supposed to be your top scumread is actually so scummy my sides hurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

p-edit 2:
In post 1008, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 999, eth0s wrote:
In post 996, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also funny that you talk about thoughts being lost to the void yet you know that I'm a highly competent townie and tried to silence me before I had the chance to post.
Silence via lynch. The meaning was incredibly obvious but Eth0s has chosen to misinterpret it anyway, and I think it's impossible to misinterpret if eth0s was making a good faith effort to read my posting because I referenced several times the fact that I felt forced to commit earlier than I would have liked without making the usual effort I make to be 100% sure on all of my townreads. If Town!Eth0s is genuinely attempting to sort my slot they would have read enough to fully understand what I meant by saying this, EVEN IF THEY THINK I'M SCUM.
Nope. Invalid. Bad explanation. I cannot reliably silence by lynching someone when I am the first vote and there is ZERO other stated interest of lynching your slot. Nice try but I'm voting you because you took a scum slot and have shown yourself to be lying scum.

p-edit 3:
In post 1009, RadiantCowbells wrote:It does not add up with a thought process of being town genuinely attempting to sort my slot at all. It's scum, or it's someone who has chosen to lynch me for out of game reasons.
There's pretty much nothing else for me to say here that adds value to this day phase.
"he's either scum or totally misinterpretting my posts but I am llowed to ignore the fact that I took a scum slot, lied, and heavily use AtE in every one of my posts because I deserve to live for replacing in"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:50 am

Post by eth0s »

Like I said, I admire the effort. But you are not going to convince me you are town. What's your plan for if you somehow mislynch me btw?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:52 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 941, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm finding the other person I had in contention as scum harder and harder to even see as scum at this point.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what do you guys think about this post
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:53 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 944, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 728, Errantparabola wrote:
i’m not responsible for what happens after this song
why do you think mine are always so long?

- Afterglow,
Nervous Young Man

votecount 2.5

Egix96
(3): faüstiv, Draynth, Spangled
faüstiv
(3): Egix96, eth0s, Jamelia

Not Voting
(1): Geyde

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-10-08 12:24:00)
Just a reminder that my predecessor posted while Faustiv was still at L-1 and had a long history of calling Faustiv scum in this game.
Went into a long diatribe about Egix's potential partners that is actually generally correct and Jamelia ended up sheeping that logic to not vote later.

Moreso feeling like my non-Eth0s scumread was correct but dear god I want to believe that that ridiculous ego is a scum ploy.
and this one
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 am

In post 1010, eth0s wrote:THEN when I saw that RC out of all fucking people got the slot it makes total sense to me. You knew from reading there was a high chance that the slot was going to be scum and you didn't care. I figure it's something of a challenge to yourself to see if you can come in, fuck shit up, and somehow win what looks like a pretty bad game for scum right now.
Nope. I would never have replaced into a slot that I thought was scum. Given that I clearly had the game read in enough depth to cite tons of occurrences in real time without having to go back and look at them, it is an established fact that I read the game. Your argument would have to be that I was wrong on my townread of the slot, which is at odds with your previous comments about my skill as a scumhunter.
Now, I wasn't initially going to just assume you were scum, I was going to put some pressure on you (while I wasn't able to do much analysis anyway bc work) and see how you reacted. As well as see how you treat my slot. Well you didn't react well. You keep making such weak points on me and hoping that you can get the same effort points that I did. This has made it exceptionally easy to realize you are scum because you would have just pushed your initial scumread (that wasn't me) and NKed me if I wasn't putting pressure on you. But I am so you know you have to deal with it and now you're going as far as to try and say that I was the initial scumread when you have already demonstrated that to be FALSE. Therefore you fucked up. You need me lynched to control the rhetoric tomorrow and you know it's either you or me going today at this rate.
You have repeatedly insisted that you were not my primary scumread replacing in and have made it a large part of your agenda.
You have failed to cite any evidence of such: I outed my townreads before I actually called people out, and I called you scummy before I called anyone else scummy.
The best evidence you have of what you're claiming is that I temporarily switched to scumreading (not voting) Jamelia, and since I worded it as CHANGING, that indicates even more heavily that I was scumreading you. So, why do you keep getting caught on this point which is clearly wrong if you're not scum pushing an agenda?
p-edit: that isn't AtE. That's me saying that you need to get fucking lynched even if I go first. a fact: you need to die.
Okay! Sounds good.
neither. nice AtE. You played well in 7p vengeful but that playerlist was shit so why would I be mad at you? And no, you took a scum slot. Yes I will keep reminding you about that.
It was under the assumption that you're town and not scared scum :P
actually LOL and total AtE. Saying "you might be town but I want to lynch you anyway" when I'm supposed to be your top scumread is actually so scummy my sides hurt :lol: :lol: :lol:

p-edit 2:
I never said that you might be town. All evidence suggests that you're scum. What I actually said is that the question is no longer relevant to me.
Nope. Invalid. Bad explanation. I cannot reliably silence by lynching someone when I am the first vote and there is ZERO other stated interest of lynching your slot. Nice try but I'm voting you because you took a scum slot and have shown yourself to be lying scum.
Ok, sure, me and you now.
"he's either scum or totally misinterpretting my posts but I am llowed to ignore the fact that I took a scum slot, lied, and heavily use AtE in every one of my posts because I deserve to live for replacing in"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're better than this as town and I'm willing to bet the game on it and I've been willing to bet the game on it for a while.
The only reason for my being clear on these points is that I want to make it clear that what you did is
FUCKED UP
if we're both town and you deserve the loss that you're going to get.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

In post 1012, eth0s wrote:
In post 941, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm finding the other person I had in contention as scum harder and harder to even see as scum at this point.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what do you guys think about this post
The other person was Jamelia, and they were always like 25% to your 75%.
You're still arguing a meaningless point to try to argue that I wasn't your primary scumread which, effectively, proves nothing about my alignment.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

Post by faüstiv »

fuck sake we lost our doc!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

Note that the argument about the primary scumread has nothing to do with my alignment but a lot to do with the validity of my scumread on him.
If he's scum who wants to lynch me anyway but discredit my scumread on him, the latter is far more important than the former.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

In post 1016, faüstiv wrote:fuck sake we lost our doc!
ok thank u for this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 am

In post 1016, faüstiv wrote:fuck sake we lost our doc!
ok thank u for this
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:01 am

Post by eth0s »

keep the AtE coming. And I already told you that you knew there was a good chance you were taking a scum slot so what's the point in writing "Given that I clearly had the game read in enough depth to cite tons of occurrences in real time without having to go back and look at them, it is an established fact that I read the game. Your argument would have to be that I was wrong on my townread of the slot, which is at odds with your previous comments about my skill as a scumhunter."

also you made another slip but I'm gonna give people time to process everything we've already said while I try to decide how much pointing it out matters.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:02 am

Post by eth0s »

The fact that ME AND JAM are your two top scumreads actually confirms to me that you're scum because you are known for your solves and that is the worst take I have seen this game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:05 am

In post 1020, eth0s wrote:keep the AtE coming. And I already told you that you knew there was a good chance you were taking a scum slot so what's the point in writing "Given that I clearly had the game read in enough depth to cite tons of occurrences in real time without having to go back and look at them, it is an established fact that I read the game. Your argument would have to be that I was wrong on my townread of the slot, which is at odds with your previous comments about my skill as a scumhunter."
because it is an objective provable fact based on previous statements in games that I have replaced into that I would not sub into a scum slot willingly.
Basically every game that I have replaced into a scum slot has been based off of me skimreading two obvscum slots, taking it, and then ending up scum with them.

I clearly read this game in depth. I am much more lax about reading games as scum because idrgaf about my scumgame right now.
But either way, I would prefer not to use this logic in a newbie game because it's somewhat out of game based.

Geyde was obviously town from an outside perspective.
The fact that ME AND JAM are your two top scumreads actually confirms to me that you're scum because you are known for your solves and that is the worst take I have seen this game
So it does. Now what? I'm not seeing the point of any of this. Are you arguing that I'm wrong for townreading Spangled and Faustiv, both of whom you are townreading?
I gave a very coherent explanation of why I thought you two were the most likely scum and I made a case for you individually.
Calling this 'the worst take that you have seen this game' is hyperbole and doesn't really make sense even if you assume that you're town given that you expressed a scumread on Jamelia.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:08 am

This emphasis on Primary Scumread (TM) is even worse than I was originally thinking because like
You know that I flip out about being scumread and don't deal well with it, etc.

Arguing that I derailed my planned strategy to vote you doesn't really make sense with what you know of my very methodic scumgame that, let's be realistic, you know that you don't frighten.
Makes a ton of sense for town me to get pissy about you voting me and this argument should be a towncase.

Unless you're arguing about the primary scumread in the hopes that after you get me lynched here, you can then argue tomorrow that my "PRIMARY SCUMREAD" was Jamelia and that I omgussed you instead of voting her
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:10 am

holy shit I can't believe it took me that long to figure out. :P

And yes, you know that AtE is if anything a towntell for me. You know that omgussing is certainly not a scumtell. So your case is dishonest, you're scum, you're repeatedly trying to drag out logic that "suggests that I might be townreading you" in my posts because you need to argue tomorrow if I get lynched why we should actually lynch my
Primary Scumread (TM)
instead of you