faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:12 am

Post by faüstiv »

Ok what’s your reasoning for townreading Jamellia Radiant?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey Jamelia, how do you feel about the fact that Eth0s is trying to argue that you're my "primary scumread" while simultaneously calling me scum, and talking up my town game, and therefore setting him up to use the logic tomorrow that "WELL RCS PRIMARY SCUMREAD WAS JAMELIA AND HE ONLY OMGUSSED ME BECAUSE SALT SO THATS THE REAL SCUM WHO WE SHOULD LYNCH"
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:15 am

In post 1025, faüstiv wrote:Ok what’s your reasoning for townreading Jamellia Radiant?
I don't have especially good reasons to townread there. I'm conscious of that. There's a few things in their ISO that I kinda townread like
Right now I’d put Faustiv at 70% scum, 30% town. 30 if they are just waiting to see if other people think they’re scum too, and 70 because I think they’re just trying to have the attention shift on others.
I scumread the sheer number of "rule of 3s" involving Egix that they made during the game.
I dunno. I just think Eth0s's play is exactly what I would expect to see from scum them and not at all what I would expect to see from scum them, and Egix associatives also point that way.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:16 am

Leaving out what posts? I thought it was pretty well known what your reasoning was for scumming me in the first place. I loved the way you analyzed posts, and even gave you that compliment before. I was looking forward to you using those same skills to help us win, but ever since that original train on me shut down, you shut down. The only analysis I saw from you was agreeing with Spangled. I guess I’m asking all of these questions because to me you showed before that you were willing to help, but when the wagon didn’t go your way you just sorta stopped and went to the “sheep Spangled” thing.

That’s where my confusion comes from. I don’t get how you can undermine your own posts “before Page 10” when there has only been 12 pages.
Actually there's a few posts that feel genuinely gamesolvey to me, like this one.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:18 am

I'm conscious of the fact that my reasons to townread Jamelia are #notgreat# but at the same time
I cannot think of a single instance where the person I felt I had #notgreat# reasons to townread ended up actually being scum.

I dunno. I might actually say at this point that Spangled has more equity than Jamelia but I also find it hard to see Spangled for a variety of reasons.

I really do feel like it's Eth0s. So much points to it. They're playing this the way scum should play this.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:20 am

Post by eth0s »

How are you going to try and buddy and shade me in the same post? That's ballsy and I like it

p-edit:
RadiantCowbells wrote:This emphasis on Primary Scumread (TM) is even worse than I was originally thinking because like
You know that I flip out about being scumread and don't deal well with it, etc.
actually didn't know that if I'm being honest. But I'm kind of the same way. At least when I'm as obvtown as I am here and someone of your caliber replaces into what should have been an easy town win.

Arguing that I derailed my planned strategy to vote you doesn't really make sense with what you know of my very methodic scumgame that, let's be realistic, you know that you don't frighten.
Your planned strategy has to change when the most outspoken and obvtown player in the game (the only person who could even possibly be considered more obvtown than me is faustiv. holy fuck I can't believe I'm saying that now in contrast to day 1) is voting for you and intent on not letting your bullshit slide to a nk/mislynch on me and rhetoric takeover tomorrow.

Makes a ton of sense for town me to get pissy about you voting me and this argument should be a towncase.

Unless you're arguing about the primary scumread in the hopes that after you get me lynched here, you can then argue tomorrow that my "PRIMARY SCUMREAD" was Jamelia and that I omgussed you instead of voting her
RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Jamelia, how do you feel about the fact that Eth0s is trying to argue that you're my "primary scumread" while simultaneously calling me scum, and talking up my town game, and therefore setting him up to use the logic tomorrow that "WELL RCS PRIMARY SCUMREAD WAS JAMELIA AND HE ONLY OMGUSSED ME BECAUSE SALT SO THATS THE REAL SCUM WHO WE SHOULD LYNCH"
actually I said it was spangled and YOU said it was jamelia. I know I'm right but the only reason I even entertained your lie was to show how shit your supposed solve is and how that pretty much confscums you.

Btw I'm not voting jamelia tomorrow so that last bit sucks. it's either spangled or myself. And only myself if it's because you somehow flip green and I therefore would feel bad for your obvious lapse in solving skills and want to prove you right that I'm not playing to my town wincon. Ya know, so you can at least feel some satisfaction out of the game that I don't deserve to win apparently.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:22 am

In post 1030, eth0s wrote:Btw I'm not voting jamelia tomorrow so that last bit sucks. it's either spangled or myself. And only myself if it's because you somehow flip green and I therefore would feel bad for your obvious lapse in solving skills and want to prove you right that I'm not playing to my town wincon. Ya know, so you can at least feel some satisfaction out of the game that I don't deserve to win apparently.
nah you're scum I went too far with the AtE. not mad at you for being scum. etc. good ate though, I appreciate it.

Here's the reason that I knew my slot was town when replacing in, I've brought it up before but I'll bring it back up.

this page

Does Geyde's posting on it look like it's ever scum posting in a situation where their buddy is at L-1 and there's 2 slots at L-1 there
like, there's no sense of urgency. no sense of a specific investment or agenda in the outcome. he doesn't care at all. that's not scum, period.
and if I'm so good as town that I'm scum for having an incorrect gamesolve, I'm good enough to correctly recognize this slot as town for it. :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:23 am

In post 1030, eth0s wrote:How are you going to try and buddy and shade me in the same post? That's ballsy and I like it

How are you going to try and buddy and shade me in the same post? That's ballsy and I like it
Again, he's still doing this weird thing where he's trying to act like I'm not altogether scumreading me because he needs to not be lynched tomorrow if I flip town.
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 am

Post by faüstiv »

Ok this is hard. I was ready to go all IN on Jamelia.

I’ll reread the thread tomorrow.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 am

Post by eth0s »

How fucking weird is it that jamelia hasnt posted any content, RC has read the entire game, and is now wanting to townread jam who was supposed to be his second scumread? he has fully transitioned to me being his only scumread which is literally what I called him doing earlier :lol:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am

In post 774, Geyde wrote:I seriously didn't like how thread has handled Spangled today
Despite the slot not being perfect, the thread shifting that hard onto him just feels like an overreaction.
Also, you think scum with Egix does this when the people voting Egix are suddenly switching to Spangled and counterwagoning
his scumpartner
?
How fucking weird is it that jamelia hasnt posted any content, RC has read the entire game, and is now wanting to townread jam who was supposed to be his second scumread? he has fully transitioned to me being his only scumread which is literally what I called him doing earlier :lol:
So you're saying that when you continually post scummy stuff I'm not supposed to reevaluate and think that you're scummier and scummier?
It's almost as if you knew that I was going to scumread you because you're obviously scum and I know that this isn't how you treat my slot if you're not scum.
Also, what's my town motivation in having no one that I can mislynch after you because I'm not suggesting anyone as scum? There's none. QED.
OTOH here you are with trying to hype up my Jamelia reads and talk about 'maybe Spangled'

This isn't even what you were arguing, you were debating my primary scumread.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am

In post 1033, faüstiv wrote:Ok this is hard. I was ready to go all IN on Jamelia.

I’ll reread the thread tomorrow.
I understand why you would think this but I think that it's Eth0s.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:27 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1032, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1030, eth0s wrote:How are you going to try and buddy and shade me in the same post? That's ballsy and I like it

Again, he's still doing this weird thing where he's trying to act like I'm not altogether scumreading me because he needs to not be lynched tomorrow if I flip town.
nope not at all. I'm actually commending your scumplay because that's a really interesting and new way to try and slither out of an obvtown advocating for your lynch. Like no sarcasm that's a cool scum play to make. That's why I like it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:28 am

Eth0s is literally repeatedly calling me out for things that you can't give a scum motivation for and that have obvious motivations as town.
He's imitating the AtE that I use but he's just doing a bad job of it so it comes across super flat. I'm the genuine article :D
nope not at all. I'm actually commending your scumplay because that's a really interesting and new way to try and slither out of an obvtown advocating for your lynch. Like no sarcasm that's a cool scum play to make. That's why I like it.
Ah yes #73 the classic compliment me on my scumplay post that scum always makes when I'm pushing on them. Shall I cite a bunch more examples of this?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:29 am

look into my adorable seal eyes and tell me that there's even a chance of me being scum. you can't do it. i'm obvtown.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1035, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 774, Geyde wrote:I seriously didn't like how thread has handled Spangled today
Despite the slot not being perfect, the thread shifting that hard onto him just feels like an overreaction.
Also, you think scum with Egix does this when the people voting Egix are suddenly switching to Spangled and counterwagoning
his scumpartner
?
So you're saying that when you continually post scummy stuff I'm not supposed to reevaluate and think that you're scummier and scummier?
It's almost as if you knew that I was going to scumread you because you're obviously scum and I know that this isn't how you treat my slot if you're not scum.
Also, what's my town motivation in having no one that I can mislynch after you because I'm not suggesting anyone as scum? There's none. QED.
OTOH here you are with trying to hype up my Jamelia reads and talk about 'maybe Spangled'

This isn't even what you were arguing, you were debating my primary scumread.
yeah that isn't what I'm arguing but since you're trying to lie I have to phrase things from how you are trying to prevent them for them to make sense. If I start calling jam your initial primary scumread then you pull a gotcha on me and say "BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS SPANGLED THAT I INITIALLY SCUMREAD?!?!" and if I do what I just did (refer to your reads in the manner that you have untruthfully presented them) then you just pull the "this isn't even what you were arguing" card.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 am

In post 1040, eth0s wrote:yeah that isn't what I'm arguing but since you're trying to lie I have to phrase things from how you are trying to prevent them for them to make sense. If I start calling jam your initial primary scumread then you pull a gotcha on me and say "BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS SPANGLED THAT I INITIALLY SCUMREAD?!?!" and if I do what I just did (refer to your reads in the manner that you have untruthfully presented them) then you just pull the "this isn't even what you were arguing" card.
???

How can I say that it was Spangled that I initially scumread when I implied a townread on him before I mentioned a single scumread
It's literally super simple I said that it was between you or Jamelia there is no evidence that you can bring up to contradict that because none exists

And that doesn't even make me town. I can be scum who still only pushed on the same two players. There's no reason at all to be caught in a da tisi over this.
get it, datisi? but seriously though this is a scum response as is all of Eth0s's other responses they're scum etc. Congrats RC on being the cutest bestest scumhunter ever

50 points to RC
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:33 am

Post by eth0s »

It's actually insane to see this playing out right now. Both of us replace in and effort like crazy. Mine with town motivation, yours with scum motivation, and they both presumably make huge impacts on the gamestate. It's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

I still want you to answer my question about what happens if you successfully mislynch me today btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:34 am

In post 940, RadiantCowbells wrote:And that's not a commentary on your alignment really, I just think you're scared that I'm going to townspew the slot and remove a mislynch (if you're scum) or prevent a town win (if you're town.)
My slot's not scum. I have a very small PoE in this game and objectively have a lot to contribute. If you're town you should really unvote that.
Think whatever you want. But you're scum.
If this is all the engagement you give to me, I'm going to leave the entire town with the directive to kill you tomorrow because to me there's only 2 viable scum and you're one.
This is the ABSOLUTE FIRST post that I made that you can read the existence of scumreads into.
There is no possible way that you can debate that Eth0s is at least one of my scumreads, and I don't see how you wouldn't see it as more likely that Eth0s was my primary SR from this.
So, this is a pointless discussion and the fact that Eth0s is getting bogged down on trying to discredit my SR on them when they think I'm scum is pretty meaningful here.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:35 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1042, eth0s wrote:It's actually insane to see this playing out right now. Both of us replace in and effort like crazy. Mine with town motivation, yours with scum motivation, and they both presumably make huge impacts on the gamestate. It's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

I still want you to answer my question about what happens if you successfully mislynch me today btw
I'm guessing it goes something like shooting faustiv and having some sort of revelation on spangled with light buddying (accompanied by light skepticism) on jamelia to convince him to vote with you. Am I close?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

In post 1042, eth0s wrote:It's actually insane to see this playing out right now. Both of us replace in and effort like crazy. Mine with town motivation, yours with scum motivation, and they both presumably make huge impacts on the gamestate. It's actually pretty funny when you think about it.

I'm town though, and this isn't the kind of post town makes very often.
I'm guessing it goes something like shooting faustiv and having some sort of revelation on spangled with light buddying (accompanied by light skepticism) on jamelia to convince him to vote with you. Am I close?
You seem to be incorrectly assuming I give a fuck as scum. There's a reason I barely posted in vengeful. I'd be barely posting here if I was scum. Fuck playing scum.
Whether or not you know that though, there's very little reason to be having this discussion as town but it's useful posturing if you're scum.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1025, faüstiv wrote:Ok what’s your reasoning for townreading Jamellia Radiant?
faustiv, great question. I think his answer was incredibly telling in that he now apparently townreads you and spangled, and ###doesnt townread### jam but ###those always turn out to be town###

What do you think about that faustiv?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

Post by eth0s »

sorry, ###doesn't have great reason to townread jam### but ###those reads always turn out to be town###
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:38 am

In post 1046, eth0s wrote:
faustiv, great question. I think his answer was incredibly telling in that he now apparently townreads you and spangled, and ###doesnt townread### jam but ###those always turn out to be town###

What do you think about that faustiv?
He says now like it's something that changed, but
In post 959, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that the obvious answer is Jamelia and that's who I would expect to get lynched if I wasn't here
but based on ~spicy RC scumhunting~ there's a lot of less obvious stuff that points to Eth0s, not least of which his getting threatened and voting me
And historically any time I've seen a game filled with "oh there's reasons to scumread X but I just can't possibly see them as scum nd they can win if they're scum" that person has been scum.

Usually, it's been in reference to me :P
It was always the same two people, and I just cut one of them out.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:38 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1045, RadiantCowbells wrote:

I'm town though, and this isn't the kind of post town makes very often.
You seem to be incorrectly assuming I give a fuck as scum. There's a reason I barely posted in vengeful. I'd be barely posting here if I was scum. Fuck playing scum.
Whether or not you know that though, there's very little reason to be having this discussion as town but it's useful posturing if you're scum.
you provided BY FAR the most content in that game. What are you trying to prove