Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1097, eth0s wrote:I'm over this at this point. I am actually
100%
sure that RC is scum here and I don't think I've ever even said that about someone before.

I'm only saying this so I can brag about it in post game regardless of the outcome.
This came here because he realized that I did in fact understand the meaning behind the quickhammer mason claim and that he was just kinda fucked at this point.
So, time to use some big AtE to try to get the lynch onto me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:47 am

Post by eth0s »

Not desperate and you are the fucked one. You have demonstrably lied multiple times and are flip flopping and cherrypicking when it best suits you. You have fucked up and only ensured your own loss.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:48 am

I can literally do this all day. Eth0s is scum, Egix got caught with his hand in my personal cookie jar and my replace in, unfortunately for scum, sealed the game for town.

By the way, the point that I transitioned from not sure about Jamelia to 100% sure was the point I revisited the past Egix game and realized that the Egix/Eth0s strategy that I was suspecting was being employed was taken literally straight from the pages of things that I had said that Egix would 100% be privy to. I had already seen it as scum motivated but I was on the fence as to whether it was _actually what was happening_ and I was scared that I was overestimating the competence of the scumteam but when I realized that all Egix had to do was follow established strategies from ~super scary scum player RC~, that's when I committed to Eth0s.
Not desperate and you are the fucked one. You have demonstrably lied multiple times and are flip flopping and cherrypicking when it best suits you. You have fucked up and only ensured your own loss.
Again, not something that town says here. Still desperate scum bluster. Etc.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am

In post 297, NotMySpamAccount wrote:you're leaving out the posts where I argued from you acting perhaps overly enthusiastic. That was the beginning of my argument. I never claimed my read then was particularly strong, because 10 pages into a game it's hard to have strong and accurate reads. I'm not RC, I can't solve the game on page 5 every time.
owo what's this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am

uwu
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:51 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1100, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1097, eth0s wrote:I'm over this at this point. I am actually
100%
sure that RC is scum here and I don't think I've ever even said that about someone before.

I'm only saying this so I can brag about it in post game regardless of the outcome.
This came here because he realized that I did in fact understand the meaning behind the quickhammer mason claim and that he was just kinda fucked at this point.
So, time to use some big AtE to try to get the lynch onto me.
Nope. The irony is how you've been so backed into a corner that you are looking at the most controversial things I have done all game to push for a lynch on me while ignoring all of the blatantly town things I have done. You can keep saying I'm scum backed into a corner all you want but I know you're projecting and it will be blatantly obvious when I die.

You also won't vote yourself in lylo as it goes against your wincon so I call big fucking bullshit on that. And EVEN IF you do do that you will surround it with enough AtE/wifom that you will feel like the other two players wont have the balls to vote you.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:52 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1102, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can literally do this all day. Eth0s is scum, Egix got caught with his hand in my personal cookie jar and my replace in, unfortunately for scum, sealed the game for town.

By the way, the point that I transitioned from not sure about Jamelia to 100% sure was the point I revisited the past Egix game and realized that the Egix/Eth0s strategy that I was suspecting was being employed was taken literally straight from the pages of things that I had said that Egix would 100% be privy to. I had already seen it as scum motivated but I was on the fence as to whether it was _actually what was happening_ and I was scared that I was overestimating the competence of the scumteam but when I realized that all Egix had to do was follow established strategies from ~super scary scum player RC~, that's when I committed to Eth0s.
Again, not something that town says here. Still desperate scum bluster. Etc.
In post 1078, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1077, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, this is blatantly untrue and I can cite about a dozen examples of me saying, as both alignments, that I hate being in 1v1 situations./quote]

also remember this if I am not alive tomorrow.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:53 am

Post by eth0s »

fucked up the quote but you get the point
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:53 am

In post 1105, eth0s wrote:Nope. The irony is how you've been so backed into a corner that you are looking at the most controversial things I have done all game to push for a lynch on me while ignoring all of the blatantly town things I have done. You can keep saying I'm scum backed into a corner all you want but I know you're projecting and it will be blatantly obvious when I die.

You also won't vote yourself in lylo as it goes against your wincon so I call big fucking bullshit on that. And EVEN IF you do do that you will surround it with enough AtE/wifom that you will feel like the other two players wont have the balls to vote you.
1) Incredibly town things that you've done.... like? Yes, I'm calling you scum for the scummy things that you've done. That's how mafia is played.
2) The other two players will have to vote me if neither of them vote me because I will then be confirmed scum by the lack of a hammer.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:54 am

Post by eth0s »

RC actually screw you for disrespecting me with all this "Egix told eth0s this" shit because you're his fucking scummate and that tactic is just straight up fucking dispresctful
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:54 am

In post 1109, eth0s wrote:RC actually screw you for disrespecting me with all this "Egix told eth0s this" shit because you're his fucking scummate and that tactic is just straight up fucking dispresctful
This is possibly the worst AtE I have seen in my life. How is it disrespectful for me to know the strategy that Egix and you were using?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:55 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1108, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1105, eth0s wrote:Nope. The irony is how you've been so backed into a corner that you are looking at the most controversial things I have done all game to push for a lynch on me while ignoring all of the blatantly town things I have done. You can keep saying I'm scum backed into a corner all you want but I know you're projecting and it will be blatantly obvious when I die.

1) Incredibly town things that you've done.... like? Yes, I'm calling you scum for the scummy things that you've done. That's how mafia is played.
2) The other two players will have to vote me if neither of them vote me because I will then be confirmed scum by the lack of a hammer.
okay so now that you've pointed that out you simply wont self vote if I die. Got it.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:55 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1110, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1109, eth0s wrote:RC actually screw you for disrespecting me with all this "Egix told eth0s this" shit because you're his fucking scummate and that tactic is just straight up fucking dispresctful
This is possibly the worst AtE I have seen in my life. How is it disrespectful for me to know the strategy that Egix and you were using?
I'll answer this in post game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:55 am

Like, that only makes sense to be considered disrespectful if you're the scumbuddy and want credit for the action as opposed to being seen as someone who followed along with Egix.
okay so now that you've pointed that out you simply wont self vote if I die. Got it.
I mean. It's a rhetorical question. You're scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:56 am

In post 1112, eth0s wrote:
You'll answer it in post game because you're scum and you can't give the real reason it antagonizes you without outing yourself? I respect that I guess.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:58 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1111, eth0s wrote:
In post 1108, RadiantCowbells wrote:

and to #1. My point is that I'm obvtown and you are relying on the few controversial things I have done this game to try and "back me into a corner". I already told everyone that they shouldn't take that gambit at face value for being town (which geyde did, and hard shut down the conversation from draynth. convenient huh?). So why would I feel backed into a corner whenever you try to paint it as scum? Your fake solve is bad and you should feel bad.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:59 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1114, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1112, eth0s wrote:
You'll answer it in post game because you're scum and you can't give the real reason it antagonizes you without outing yourself? I respect that I guess.
nah because the play is disrepectful and I'd rather prove that in post game than just listening to you amplify the disrespect the rest of the day
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

you want to talk about your own meta so much go find me ONE game where I have self voted as scum. Then tell me again why I should feel backed into a corner by you right now. Bonus points if you can eat your pride and show all the times I have done it as town (hint: you will not find one single instance of me doing it as scum. If I was going to try and use this logic to win a scumgame why would I pull the gambit it d1 when there's basically no chance of me getting lynched?)

You can claim wifom on this all you want but then you have to take back all the points you made about self meta.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

all the points you made about your own meta, rather.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 pm

In post 1115, eth0s wrote:and to #1. My point is that I'm obvtown and you are relying on the few controversial things I have done this game to try and "back me into a corner". I already told everyone that they shouldn't take that gambit at face value for being town (which geyde did, and hard shut down the conversation from draynth. convenient huh?). So why would I feel backed into a corner whenever you try to paint it as scum? Your fake solve is bad and you should feel bad.
Asserting that one is obvtown does not make one obvtown. And the fact that other people in this game suck at reading you doesn't mean that I have to.
There's really nothing in this game that gave me pause about you being scum except your postcount and your tone not aligning exactly with your last scum game.
nah because the play is disrepectful and I'd rather prove that in post game than just listening to you amplify the disrespect the rest of the day
I don't see a reason to consider it disrespectful and I have a scum to lynch and I am going to use every argument that I have to explain why you're scum.
you want to talk about your own meta so much go find me ONE game where I have self voted as scum. Then tell me again why I should feel backed into a corner by you right now. Bonus points if you can eat your pride and show all the times I have done it as town (hint: you will not find one single instance of me doing it as scum. If I was going to try and use this logic to win a scumgame why would I pull the gambit it d1 when there's basically no chance of me getting lynched?)
You yourself talked about self meta being unreliable. This is the single scummiest use of self meta that I've seen in my life.
Everyone is going to selfvote for the first time as scum. Given that you were at L-1 shortly before your selfvote, the argument that "theres no chance of you getting lynched" is lol.

Also, you know who immediately unvoted you after your replace in when there was someone in that slot who could be useful? Egix, the scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:02 pm

In post 1115, eth0s wrote:and to #1. My point is that I'm obvtown and you are relying on the few controversial things I have done this game to try and "back me into a corner". I already told everyone that they shouldn't take that gambit at face value for being town (which geyde did, and hard shut down the conversation from draynth. convenient huh?). So why would I feel backed into a corner whenever you try to paint it as scum? Your fake solve is bad and you should feel bad.
Asserting that one is obvtown does not make one obvtown. And the fact that other people in this game suck at reading you doesn't mean that I have to.
There's really nothing in this game that gave me pause about you being scum except your postcount and your tone not aligning exactly with your last scum game.
I don't see a reason to consider it disrespectful and I have a scum to lynch and I am going to use every argument that I have to explain why you're scum.
You yourself talked about self meta being unreliable. This is the single scummiest use of self meta that I've seen in my life.
Everyone is going to selfvote for the first time as scum. Given that you were at L-1 shortly before your selfvote, the argument that "theres no chance of you getting lynched" is lol.

Also, you know who immediately unvoted you after your replace in when there was someone in that slot who could be useful? Egix, the scum.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

I always use vote tags, never bold (easier to see them with a ctrl-f "vote:eth0s" in my ISOs. I haven't played an insane amount of games and you seem to have time to kill. So I expect mr pro scumhunter to accept the challenge.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 pm

I have many times in my life used "I would never do x as scum and have never done so before" to spew myself town in games because there's so many different Xs that you can do your first time of.
Everyone is eventually going to do that. You're arguing something that you're also essentially arguing that it clears you as town.

Every self meta argument I have made is not based simply off of "I would not do this thing!!!" but is rather based off of "I don't do this thing usually and here's why: xyz"

As in, arguments to superior methods of playing the game, not simply I do not do this thing as one alignment but I do as the other because that's perfect breeding ground for burning meta.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by eth0s »

There was already talk about me "definitely not going to be lynched" at that point. Yeah I would totally burn my first scum self-vote and then immediately change it to a hammer on day 1 when people didnt want to lynch me anymore (people wanted to lynch me because of my predecessor. ironic, huh?)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:07 pm

In post 1121, eth0s wrote:I always use vote tags, never bold (easier to see them with a ctrl-f "vote:eth0s" in my ISOs. I haven't played an insane amount of games and you seem to have time to kill. So I expect mr pro scumhunter to accept the challenge.
I don't think the challenge is meaningful. You're going to have to selfvote for the first time as scum at some point.
Given that you literally only have 2 scum games since you came back, all I have to argue is that you DIDN'T selfvote in that ONE scum game.

Like, you're arguing that you haven't done something as scum. You haven't gone into why you haven't done it as scum yet or why you are never going to in the future.
There was already talk about me "definitely not going to be lynched" at that point. Yeah I would totally burn my first scum self-vote and then immediately change it to a hammer on day 1 when people didnt want to lynch me anymore (people wanted to lynch me because of my predecessor. ironic, huh?)
See above. I could also argue that I have not made as many posts as I have in this game over X time ever as scum.
Except I can also give the reason: I don't give enough fucks about scum to make this many posts over X time.
You're arguing that you don't do something but you haven't explained why it's meaningful that you don't do it as scum and why it's never going to come up as scum.