eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by eth0s »

Isn't it arrogant to think that you should have read geyde better than me too though? I mean otherwise you've basically admitted you deserve to die to BoP if I flip green
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by eth0s »

You can write it off as I'm not playing my wincon, I don't deserve to win, etc. etc. but the stark reality is if I flip it's going to be green. Obviously I don't expect this to persuade you but I just think that saying that I am either scum or throwing the game is even more arrogant and disingenuous towards me than saying I'm 100% you're scum is towards you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1150, eth0s wrote:Isn't it arrogant to think that you should have read geyde better than me too though?
Is it truly arrogant to think that I'm exactly as good as hard statistical evidence and quantifiable heuristics say that I am?
Should I think that I'm worse than I am for the sake of being humble when arguing to my exact competence is an important factor in how people should read me?

Truthfully, I don't care because I still believe the same thing I believed earlier: that if you're town you're not playing to your wincondition and that instead you see this as a chance to get all the glory and prestige of lynching Mr. RadiantCowbells and regardless of reads on anyone it's something that you have to take, no matter what the chance of success.

I can't do anything that I'm not already doing: you're clearly not arguing with me in good faith and regardless of your flip I won't be needing to defend myself tomorrow.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm

In post 1151, eth0s wrote:You can write it off as I'm not playing my wincon, I don't deserve to win, etc. etc. but the stark reality is if I flip it's going to be green. Obviously I don't expect this to persuade you but I just think that saying that I am either scum or throwing the game is even more arrogant and disingenuous towards me than saying I'm 100% you're scum is towards you.
You're pretending to believe silly bullshit that is objectively non-alignment indicative. You never explained your scumread on Geyde. Your case has been exclusively on my actions and has been weak af. I know for a fact that you don't believe anything, I am left to believe that you're scum for it. I will not feel bad if you flip town and I will not mind losing this game because you objectively are pushing a case on me that you don't believe.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm

In post 1151, eth0s wrote:You can write it off as I'm not playing my wincon, I don't deserve to win, etc. etc. but the stark reality is if I flip it's going to be green. Obviously I don't expect this to persuade you but I just think that saying that I am either scum or throwing the game is even more arrogant and disingenuous towards me than saying I'm 100% you're scum is towards you.
You're pretending to believe silly bullshit that is objectively non-alignment indicative. You never explained your scumread on Geyde. Your case has been exclusively on my actions and has been weak af. I know for a fact that you don't believe anything, I am left to believe that you're scum for it. I will not feel bad if you flip town and I will not mind losing this game because you objectively are pushing a case on me that you don't believe.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:54 pm

Does it suck if Jamelia (who is the only other scum contender) gets an undeserved win? Sure, maybe. But I want scum to win more games in this setup so I look better :]
So I win no matter what happens, it's great. I just have to continue pressing the buttons and ripping apart your case on me and I am a winner

The only way I lose this game in my head is if you don't end up dead for your play.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:56 pm

In post 1150, eth0s wrote:I mean otherwise you've basically admitted you deserve to die to BoP if I flip green
So again, I've agreed this should happen. But I'm not arguing that I deserve it. I'm arguing that you deserve it. You deserve to have your 100% scumread followed to its conclusion.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Although in fairness I haven't really thought about Jamelia vs Spangled because, again, why should I kinda deal.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:05 pm

I think that if we're both town, the ball was in your court to approach this situation differently. Not mine. And I won't talk any further about that because you'll just say I'm setting up to not be lynched tomorrow.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

I am though. And I've already told you that you're wrong about the glory and revenge aspects. I have given you ample reasoning to suggest why I think you're scum.

If you need to keep telling yourself that I'm not playing to my wincon when I have been efforting my fucking ass off this entire game to try and sort it then the answer is simple. Either
1: you're actually town and your ego is as big as your reputation and you simply cannot handle losing. Therefore you have to convince yourself that I am throwing the game in order for you to accept the loss (because otherwise you would have to accept responsibility and that simply will not do in this scenario)
OR
2: you're scum.

And due to the fact that I apparently must be a not playing to my wincon if I flip green means that you are scumreading me mainly due to our 1v1, which you already said wasn't true. Otherwise you would need to provide me with some kind of evidence that my gameplay before you replaced in hasn't been to a town wincon (it definitely has been and you're actually delusional if you think you can prove the contrary if I flip green). alongside more contextual evidence that the 1v1 has shifted you from jamelia (your initial "top scumread") to me again reinforces that you are mainly pushing my lynch due to events from our 1v1. What I'm trying to say is I have certainly caught you in another lie (take note: this is another reason I scumread you and is AI, I wanna start tallying these so I can prove you wrong in post game if you're actually town).

The lie is either that you did not actually read the game initially
OR
The lie is that you are "not" pushing my lynch mainly based off of the 1v1.

The two are likely correlated as you are either mostly pushing me for stuff that you are seeing now that you've actually started reading the game, or the 1v1 has persuaded you to scumread me harder than Jamelia. Jam has said nothing this phase that should persuade you to ###not scumread### her anymore, which could support the not reading the game lie, which could imply a few things.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1150, eth0s wrote:I mean otherwise you've basically admitted you deserve to die to BoP if I flip green
So again, I've agreed this should happen. But I'm not arguing that I deserve it. I'm arguing that you deserve it. You deserve to have your 100% scumread followed to its conclusion.
weren't you the one accusing me of ripping off your AtE? Well wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:11 pm

In post 1160, eth0s wrote:weren't you the one accusing me of ripping off your AtE? Well wasn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
I mean, this is the exact same thing I've been saying for a very, very long time. It was originally said by me and is still mostly said by me.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1158, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that if we're both town, the ball was in your court to approach this situation differently. Not mine. And I won't talk any further about that because you'll just say I'm setting up to not be lynched tomorrow.
Nah I want you to talk about it more. Because in the weird fucking reality that you're actually town here I am going to defend my own motivation and respect since you felt it so prudent to bring into question. I would never lynch someone just to say I did. I've played about equal games with you and FL. I consider him to be a better player. Have I ever tried to lynch him? Nope. You know why? Because I don't care about taking down the cool kids for the sake of it. I care about taking people down when they're scum. So I'm not going to let you float this bullshit idea that I have ulterior motives to beat you to say I did it because I don't give a flying fuck about that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:14 pm

In post 1159, eth0s wrote:I am though. And I've already told you that you're wrong about the glory and revenge aspects. I have given you ample reasoning to suggest why I think you're scum.

If you need to keep telling yourself that I'm not playing to my wincon when I have been efforting my fucking ass off this entire game to try and sort it then the answer is simple. Either
1: you're actually town and your ego is as big as your reputation and you simply cannot handle losing. Therefore you have to convince yourself that I am throwing the game in order for you to accept the loss (because otherwise you would have to accept responsibility and that simply will not do in this scenario)
OR
2: you're scum.

And due to the fact that I apparently must be a not playing to my wincon if I flip green means that you are scumreading me mainly due to our 1v1, which you already said wasn't true. Otherwise you would need to provide me with some kind of evidence that my gameplay before you replaced in hasn't been to a town wincon (it definitely has been and you're actually delusional if you think you can prove the contrary if I flip green). alongside more contextual evidence that the 1v1 has shifted you from jamelia (your initial "top scumread") to me again reinforces that you are mainly pushing my lynch due to events from our 1v1. What I'm trying to say is I have certainly caught you in another lie (take note: this is another reason I scumread you and is AI, I wanna start tallying these so I can prove you wrong in post game if you're actually town).

The lie is either that you did not actually read the game initially
OR
The lie is that you are "not" pushing my lynch mainly based off of the 1v1.

The two are likely correlated as you are either mostly pushing me for stuff that you are seeing now that you've actually started reading the game, or the 1v1 has persuaded you to scumread me harder than Jamelia. Jam has said nothing this phase that should persuade you to ###not scumread### her anymore, which could support the not reading the game lie, which could imply a few things.
I never stopped going back and rereading the game throughout the early part of the day phase. I still have not stopped going back and rereading the game.
I changed my read on Jamelia based on a something
not
in this game.
You're still more interested in discrediting and arguing about my townread on you in a way that sets you up for tomorrow, so not changing my read.

I thought and still think you have by far the highest equity of being scum. If I'm wrong, I'm no longer interested in pursuing the other scum and am fine with my lynch.
It's really all that simple.
Nah I want you to talk about it more. Because in the weird fucking reality that you're actually town here I am going to defend my own motivation and respect since you felt it so prudent to bring into question. I would never lynch someone just to say I did. I've played about equal games with you and FL. I consider him to be a better player. Have I ever tried to lynch him? Nope. You know why? Because I don't care about taking down the cool kids for the sake of it. I care about taking people down when they're scum. So I'm not going to let you float this bullshit idea that I have ulterior motives to beat you to say I did it because I don't give a flying fuck about that.
Okay, then you're scum and we don't need to keep having this discussion. Those are literally the only two possibilities.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Like it's super obvious that I've been sitting and rereading the game over and over again to find new info. Bringing up new quotes and stuff. It's how I approach the game as town.
I feel like the more reads I do of a game, the more likely I am to have the correct reads and it's why often you'll see my reads pingpong around a lot when I am newly in a game.

We skipped said pingpong phase because you insisted on a 1v1 with me. That doesn't mean I'm not still rereading the game, looking for new evidence, looking for ways I could be wrong, etc.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:16 pm

This game my reads were relatively crystal when I started posting because I had already had a night phase to do enough reads through of the game to generally know where I stood.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:17 pm

See I've made so many cases of you and I can keep bringing up evidence. But I feel like continued attempts to bring up evidence are largely going to go buried and unread.
You're not honestly sorting me, you're looking for a weakness or a chink in my armor to exploit. It's super obvious from where I'm standing.

If you're so gung ho that you're not voting me for out of game reasons, then I don't really have any reason to consider the possibility of you being town.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by eth0s »

Okay so then who has the second highest scum equity? Certainly your rereads should be giving you an idea. It shouldn't matter if you voice that since you're willing to not play to your wincon if I flip green anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:19 pm

You were the scummiest slot going into Day 2 and yet Egix didn't make the slightest effort to set you up as the lynch or really address you much on D2.
He immediately unvoted your slot when you replaced in, made this really SvS looking post about how it would be crazy if you were scum making all that effort, etc
He called multiple people potentially scum with you in his first reads list which doesn't really make sense unless he's thinking excessively about who looks like your scumbuddy
you literally quickhammered a town cop on day 1 and no one tried to lynch you for it when scum would absolutely have seen that as a golden opportunity
Okay so then who has the second highest scum equity? Certainly your rereads should be giving you an idea. It shouldn't matter if you voice that since you're willing to not play to your wincon if I flip green anyway.
I think that I can only hurt town by even talking about it in the current gamestate.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by eth0s »

I mean if you had to consider or acknowledge the multiple lies I've caught you in then you would lose so it makes sense to take that stance.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1168, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that I can only hurt town by even talking about it in the current gamestate.
yep. that's the exact response I expected.
VOTE: eth0s what about now?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Like, I get lynched and then you convince everyone to go after my second scumread instead of you is not a great position to potentially put town in.
I mean if you had to consider or acknowledge the multiple lies I've caught you in then you would lose so it makes sense to take that stance.
You're making assertions that are untrue and have no evidence to even assert and are calling them lies.
For example, you're claiming that I scumread you primarily because of the 1v1 when all of the evidence I've cited besides "this 1v1 is scummy" came from earlier day phases.
Any time I've tried to make any sort of acknowledgement that other people are worth considering you've spun them against me to try to call me scum.
yep. that's the exact response I expected.
VOTE: eth0s what about now?
Does it matter, really? Don't you want to see me lynched tomorrow? Isn't that the important thing?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm L-2 btw for anyone that isn't following. Please put me to L-1 I am trying to prove a point.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by eth0s »

The only way I would push yours tomorrow if you flip green and I survive (which I presumably would in that scenario) is if it matches my second highest SR. Mine is spangled. So where are you at?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

When someone gets around to reading this shitshow please vote me to L-1 thank you