chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by chennisden »

VC 2.6:

Titus (4)Awoo , Menalque , NorwegianboyEE , Sujimichi .
NorwegianboyEE (3)PMysterious, , Joey_ , Titus
GuiltyLion (0)
Not Voting (3)pisskop , Creature, GuiltyLion

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2019-10-15 12:05:08).

No changes to VC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Guilty, do a thing please. Im waiting on you explicitly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have not been reading since my unvote. skimming the thread every now and then.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Norwegian
Sigh
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 802, pisskop wrote:Guilty, do a thing please. Im waiting on you explicitly.
Are you under the impression he hasn't made any posts or something? What are you dOING?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

iM jusT livinG mY lifE
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 748, PMysterious wrote:It was in reference to GuiltyLion. I was wanting him to answer to everyone voting for the other players. My apologies for the confusion.

Anyway, GuiltyLion, just answer the questions above, and explain it "for" everyone in each category.
I'm confused - the questions in your don't seem to apply to me? They seem directed at Joey? Was this a mistake in this post?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 770, Joey_ wrote:I did skim Titus, her d1 start has much better posts, showing much more town thought process (looks like I am copying your read but it's actually written on the notepad I was using). I think she outed a few very genuine posts like 180 & 383. My overall take is that she's playing sloppy, again more likely to come from town but i can see going both ways (again, i am not very good at reading her).
Why do you think and are genuine? They don't seem especially town to me

my main problem with Titus is ("blatant AtE" - not true at all) and the combo of /. I might be biased having read the game already knowing mutant's flip but those posts feel designed to make mutant look as bad as possible. plus nobody else had really been pressured/wagoned/voted at all D1 so I don't think a townie would be gunning so hard there
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 779, Menalque wrote:Jesus Christ this game

Why if you’re not voting titus or Norwegian, are you not voting titus or Norwegian

@anyone that applies to
I didn't really want the day to end yet, Titus was at like L-2 last time I was here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 802, pisskop wrote:Guilty, do a thing please. Im waiting on you explicitly.
I feel the same bud

Do you still want Titus lynch?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I kinda want to vote Norwegian boy just to make two L-2 wagons and force pisskop and Creature to take a real stand

but I'd definitely rather Titus lynched today
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by chennisden »

VC 2.7:

Titus (4)Awoo , Menalque , NorwegianboyEE , Sujimichi .
NorwegianboyEE (4)PMysterious, , Joey_ , Titus , Creature
GuiltyLion (0)
Not Voting (2)pisskop , GuiltyLion

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by chennisden »

Oh no its prod o clock
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by chennisden »

Prodding Sujimichi
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 808, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 770, Joey_ wrote:I did skim Titus, her d1 start has much better posts, showing much more town thought process (looks like I am copying your read but it's actually written on the notepad I was using). I think she outed a few very genuine posts like 180 & 383. My overall take is that she's playing sloppy, again more likely to come from town but i can see going both ways (again, i am not very good at reading her).

my main problem with Titus is ("blatant AtE" - not true at all) and the combo of /. I might be biased having read the game already knowing mutant's flip but those posts feel designed to make mutant look as bad as possible. plus nobody else had really been pressured/wagoned/voted at all D1 so I don't think a townie would be gunning so hard there
In post 808, GuiltyLion wrote:

Not gonna lie, rereading 180 & 283 a good day or two after the skin they really don't stand out in a vacuum;

I think 283 is genuine considering PK and Titus shared most reads d1 irrc and she always implied in her posts that she believed pk was town. So the "the fuck" shows shes genuinely shocked by the fos from pk and it annoys her + it's not really the kinda of tought-out answer I expect from a vote, it would've been reallly easy for her to point out that he was being opportunistic, yet she just showed her emotion/true reaction which is genuine and not pushing an agenda (like she could've shaded that slot ten times over).

180 well I don't remember my whole thought process but it was something like; it felt like she was actually annoyed by mutant claiming she play a certain way, she did so while not shading mutant as much as she could've. Again, feels like coming from town to me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

the skim* + sorry for formatting error again
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
feel disappoint w/lion
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:26 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Awoo »

If someone hammered titus that would be OK, also I think I know who has to die next but I will say after the flip.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:58 am

Post by chennisden »

VC 2.8:

Titus (5)Awoo , Menalque , NorwegianboyEE , Sujimichi , pisskop
NorwegianboyEE (4)PMysterious, , Joey_ , Titus , Creature
GuiltyLion (0)
Not Voting (1)GuiltyLion

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
I don't understand the intent of this post. I very obviously have Titus as a scum read and NoregianboyEE as a null read. Why would I ask to have my null read lynched over my scum read?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:03 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 822, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
I don't understand the intent of this post. I very obviously have Titus as a scum read and NoregianboyEE as a null read. Why would I ask to have my null read lynched over my scum read?
The idea is that you're not giving them a choice. If they scum read Norwegian, let them scum read Norwegian. Saying to vote Titus gives them that lack of choice, crucial in allowing a Town to be that, a town. Maybe they have something that you weren't aware of, and you're tunneling them into a particular lynch.

If they want to vote for Titus, then I'm fine with it, but my heart is saying NorwegianboyEE is scum, so that's where I'll stick.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Sujimichi »

I stated my preference. They still have their choice, and my comment in no way prevents them from making their own choice. If it influences them to vote where I would like them to vote, that is great. You are acting like by making my comment I am forcing them to take an action which is incorrect and disingenious.