Awoo
Joey_

N

SL
pisskop
Creature

S
PMysterious

That did not go how scum envisioned it going at all.
Why do you townread nEE? Lynchpool assumptions?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Awoo »

My scumread on PM by awoo, age 8

[ The first half of PM's iso ]
menalque in post 499 wrote:is literally him describing the game and trying to look like he’s doing stuff while avoiding meaningful solving

It is not a town ISO
Also the fact that afterwards, PM's whole shtick was "I'm perfectly okay if you guys want to vote titus, but personally I prefer the opposing wagon in my heart". It's just this lame non-committal stance where he's too scared to actually defend titus (partially because that was extremely hard to do, joey even tried with me and he couldn't, and no matter how hard I tried to townread titus, it was simply not possible to do so). Basically actively pushing scum agenda, since in my eyes, if norwegianboy got lynched and flipped T, I doubt that titus would follow soon afterwards.

Also that he was sheeping titus on the whole menalque is scum thing. Which is most likely a dead end made by titus to try to save herself. Unless you want to go tinfoil about how menalque VS titus was a bussing war scum theater thing in which case I say "nah lets focus on PM". But if PM flips mafia, menalque gets very green.

@Norwegianboy
You said at some point that you weren't focusing on the game much because you were in the lynch pool. Well now you're not, so whatchu thinking of the game now?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 590, Awoo wrote:Yeah, I mean I'm going down the playerlist, and I don't think anyone is NOT OK with titus getting lynched today.

Awoo: voting titus

Joey_: "Honestly I don't really mind lynching either Titus or nEE" , but prefers nEE

Norwegian: voting titus

Guiltylion: "I'm on board with scum!Titus"
Creature: "I could see Titus and PM being scum together."
Suji: Titus at the bottom of his readslist

Menalque: voting titus

PMysterious: prefers norwegianboy, "Titus, I'm mixed on." , voting norwegianboy

pisskop: was voting titus, currently ???

Red is voting titus

Orange has called titus scum

Yellow is prefers norwegianboy, but doesn't object to titus

What's up with this, eh?
In post 826, Menalque wrote:if Titus flips red then PM/joey seems like an increasingly good solve
Big think
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

Imagine scum putting Titus as solo scum in a lynchpool and being transparent about their motivations and not caring at all about simple/obvious associations for the long haul.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 923, Joey_ wrote:@awoo & suji; can you explain your PM read?
From my initial stance on PM, the below spoilered posts have reinforced my scum read. In post and , PM's response to me is throwing shade at me trying to paint the Titus wagon as a bad wagon, and highlight the Norwegianboy wagon (same amount of votes, don't force people) as a viable alternative. Post is basically PM saying they are okay with whatever and don't really have a stance (I'm fine with Titus if the majority want it), despite them asserting I am scum if Titus flips town.

Spoiler:
In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
In post 823, PMysterious wrote:
In post 822, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 819, PMysterious wrote:
In post 817, Sujimichi wrote:I'm still here, but nothing much has changed so I don't have much to say. GuiltyLion or pisskop should vote Titus so we can proceed.
I get you were on Titus' wagon, but are you sure they should directly ignore NorwegianboyEE in this case? He's also near the majority number, so saying this makes it seem like you're tunneling onto Titus, despite (at the time until Kop's vote) NorwegianboyEE having the same amount of votes as Titus.
I don't understand the intent of this post. I very obviously have Titus as a scum read and NoregianboyEE as a null read. Why would I ask to have my null read lynched over my scum read?
The idea is that you're not giving them a choice. If they scum read Norwegian, let them scum read Norwegian. Saying to vote Titus gives them that lack of choice, crucial in allowing a Town to be that, a town. Maybe they have something that you weren't aware of, and you're tunneling them into a particular lynch.

If they want to vote for Titus, then I'm fine with it, but my heart is saying NorwegianboyEE is scum, so that's where I'll stick.
In post 895, PMysterious wrote:I'm willing to ask a similar thing. If Titus flips town, then Suji is a likely suspect. If he flips Mafia, then, I don't know what I'll do. I don't think he'll flip Mafia given the circumstances of this day, but if he does, then I'll try to keep an open mind.

I still think Norwegian was the better lynch of the three, but again, I'm fine with a Titus lynch if that's what the majority wants to do.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 925, Joey_ wrote:Why do you townread nEE? Lynchpool assumptions?
Yes.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wanna reread D2 now and I don't have time yet

I doubt both scum were off wagon and while I do think that was bad play from Titus I also have to think scum would absolutely be trying to set themselves up to gain something from that flip

don't really think Joey or Awoo are likely scum still, I'm looking at Suji/pisskop first. PM mayyyybe but if we're looking off wagon my gut take is that Creature is much worse
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 926, Awoo wrote:if norwegianboy got lynched and flipped T, I doubt that titus would follow soon afterwards.
Why? Wasn't the "case" strong on Titus since It was basically the consensus since start of D2.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

stop
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

can't touch this
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 928, Joey_ wrote:Imagine scum putting Titus as solo scum in a lynchpool and being transparent about their motivations and not caring at all about simple/obvious associations for the long haul.
Remember that time when you said that we should be pushing probably narratives instead of possible narratives?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 935, Awoo wrote:
In post 928, Joey_ wrote:Imagine scum putting Titus as solo scum in a lynchpool and being transparent about their motivations and not caring at all about simple/obvious associations for the long haul.
Remember that time when you said that we should be pushing probably narratives instead of possible narratives?
Menalque said that and I critiqued him for it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

titus was bussed by at least one person..guilty springs to kind.

due to me not reading the majority of the day i have no other reads.

but guilty looks like hot ass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:46 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: guiltylion
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 935, Awoo wrote:
In post 936, Joey_ wrote:
In post 935, Awoo wrote:
Menalque said that and I critiqued him for it
My point is that mafia putting titus in a pool would be very aware of the risk/reward of such a play.
IMO assuming that the 2 slots who were transparent about being ambivalent w/ Titus being mafia is pretty shallow/silly. It's more simple to assume those slots were uninformed (I talk for me).

That being said, I ain't perfect and Occam can fail in itself & it's application too.

Off topic: I failed Occam since I assume titus's sloppy play was town, when occam's would say it's from mafia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 937, pisskop wrote:titus was bussed by at least one person..guilty springs to kind.

Whats your take then on the pool having 2+ mefias + Titus gunning for correspondance from d2 start
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

If I use Awoo's wandering logic;

Titus wouldve nominated herself, assuming people would lynch nEE for the hammer, push corresp until replacement-in, then flip to nEE once the replacement start being decent?

@Awoo am i doing it correctly?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Awoo »

Of course, that's why I'm voting for PM and not you, because I think PM is independently scummy, and has an assosciation to titus. That's the simplest possibility in my eyes.

I do think to say the entire team is the yellows is a bit of a stretch, that requires some additional assumptions. I'd like to see your town case on PM, by the way, because this guy looks rather dead in the water to me.

I also don't want to think too hard about nomination pool wifom. Nobody gets any towncred for being nominated, period.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

nah Titus was the only scum in the three from yesterday.or at least Norway isn't scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: joey
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Haaa, scum's gambit didn't pay off. I was actually quite worried about Awoo being on league with Titus for a second, but his play and thought process seems genuine so i'm still fairly confident about town. Joey looks really bad right now imo, seems like he has spent all day preparing excuses since he couldn't lynch me over Titus. Creature also was on my wagon and tried pushing and shading me constantly. I'm not excluding the fact that scum might have been voting Titus as well, but i won't overly consider it for today. PM hasn't stuck with me as much as Joey, but i'll take a look at his ISO to see if i find anything. Gonna post reads once i've gotten back in the groove.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 937, pisskop wrote:titus was bussed by at least one person..guilty springs to kind.

In post 938, pisskop wrote:VOTE: guiltylion
Go on
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Menalque »

GL town
suji

Awoo townlean

Norway null
Creature
Pk

PM scumlean

joey scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Menalque »

That’s where I’m at for now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Menalque »

Need to reread PM to decide if I SR or SL them, I feel like the way their slot is coming under pressure means that they could be town but not sure

Awoo still up in TL because I remember agreeing with them a lot throughout D2