Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Joey_ »

@menalque If I actually tried to save Titus or associative told, you know very well that I can take a stance and defend my point (mutant) which is not something I have even remotely done on Titus. I felt her case was biased and based on silly assumptions scenarios (Awoo's). The fact that my conclusion is wrong (titus is town) doesn't invalidates the premisses (the logic was silly). It's very easy to blame people who were off wagon once a scum flip but this is mostly a fallacy and you are reducing scum agenda at the votes while it is much more complex than that.

All my d2 play was mostly based on damage control because I was believing that the pool was most likely going to be 3t's, that was my pov; people who easily accepted the scum-in-pool pov are much more likely informed since the rational of putting was thought out

BTW
In post 913, Joey_ wrote:
In post 910, Menalque wrote:This makes me strongly want to lynch joey ftr

Like I’ll talk it out and I need to iso him but I think their associatives are bad from memory
This is pretty silly since I hard defended town d1 and defended titus for the sake of another lynch in a pool. I know how to bus/play around simple associations
In post 124, Menalque wrote:
Kinda doubt that joey and Titus are the same alignment based on their interactions around the bottom of p2 into p3
You agreed at some point, even if it was very early game

@nEE Your content is still abysmal and you deserve rope, that is regardless of Titus flip. Plus, wanting you dead was contingent on not wanting Titus dead for d2. Again, I came from a pov where I assumed it could easily be full town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Quick reads -

Town:
Awoo (His slot seems naturally townie to me. He tries to genuinely solve the game. I also doubt he would be in the same team as our scumflip)
Sujimichi (Consistently good-looking slot.)

Townlean:
pisskop (He likes posting shorter one/two sentence posts. Which makes him easier to read imo. I remember he started the wagon on Mutant, scum wouldn't be so blunt i think. He also voted Titus so feel much better about him than i did in D1. Seems like town.)
Menalque (I don't know what his scum-game is, but his blunt posts seem like they come from town.)
GuiltyLion (A bit unsure about this slot, but he voted Titus so town for now.)

Scumlean:
Creature (His posts don't feel even remotely natural. Sry EE forums guy, but surely you can do better?)
PMysterious (Evil Kirby? I haven't felt good about him, but i'm still not sure if he'd be on a scum team with Joey. So still slightly unsure if i want to vote him.)

Scum:
Joey_
Spoiler:
Why does he have a cute kitten as his profile picture? Because he is scum scum scum, what better way to appear innocent than pleading with his little kitten eyes at the first sign of trouble?
In post 144, Joey_ wrote:She's being sloppy so yes, most likely she's town
Constantly trying to push the "Titus is just town playing badly!" angle. I'm not buying this either:
In post 552, Joey_ wrote:Titus is a slot i historically can't read properly
Joey in a nutshell:
In post 552, Joey_ wrote:Honestly I don't really mind lynching either Titus or nEE
In post 555, Joey_ wrote:I prefer nEE tho @awoo
^Scumreading Titus in case she's lynched, but he "prefers" me. Obviously trying to hand credit to himself no matter who is lynched.
Latest events: I was clearly the scumlead counterwagon and he is still tunneling me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Joey_
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 950, Joey_ wrote:@nEE Your content is still abysmal and you deserve rope, that is regardless of Titus flip.
Drat, and you were so close to mislynching me too!
Must feel bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

briefly?

I had multiple chances to not vote Titus.
people like norway and guilty both expressed a disdain for it.
my unvote was because of the double replace out.
i never intended nor stated my intention to vote otherwise, which is why fencesitters like guilty look bad - they did not have thos opportunity to vote a new wagon.

guilty is scum for trying to look busy while not voting at all. for stating intent to vot le Titus and not until a critical mass hit. it was classic scum doing how they do - using their influence to try to sway the wagons via inaction.

vote guilty w/me and let's find out. We're currently ahead
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I had an opportunity to hammer nEE and declined to. I never "fence sat" on Titus I pushed for her lynch consistently throughout - just because I didn't vote doesn't mean I was "fence sitting". The whole point was to see where people would vote in absence of my vote, as someone inside the three it's way more useful for VCA to see where people vote before I vote

+ can you explain that post where you townread nEE because "Titus was the only scum in the three from yesterday"? because that logic literally makes no sense combined with this push.

nEE's latest reads post is bad
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gl you do nothing but call my posts bad, can you explain what exactly you don't like?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

Lol wtf @nEE. I can prove I have bad history w/ Titus, the claim itself is NAI since its objective infos. Also, you basically fos me for fosing you and only because titus flipped mafia lmao
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is fos?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Awoo »

ITT: joey going down in flames?

There's likely exactly 1 mafia between { Joey, PM }. Latest joey post feels caught for wrong reasons, nEE has a point about how today is all excuses and wild theories. Might need to consider if i want joey lynched, everyone scumreading PM and then ignoring him is kind of giving me titus lynch vibes again.

fos = finger of suspicion, "i fos you" <---> "i suspect you"
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Awoo »

In post 931, GuiltyLion wrote: don't really think Joey or Awoo are likely scum still, I'm looking at Suji/pisskop first. PM mayyyybe but if we're looking off wagon my gut take is that Creature is much worse
You wanna talk about this?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 953, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 950, Joey_ wrote:@nEE Your content is still abysmal and you deserve rope, that is regardless of Titus flip.
Must feel bad.
In post 959, Awoo wrote:ITT: joey going down in flames?

There's likely exactly 1 mafia between { Joey, PM }. Latest joey post feels caught for wrong reasons, nEE has a point about how today is all excuses and wild theories. Might need to consider if i want joey lynched, everyone scumreading PM and then ignoring him is kind of giving me titus lynch vibes again.

fos = finger of suspicion, "i fos you" <---> "i suspect you"
Thats just me despising being fosed at all as town, especially by a fucking slot like nEE, he's literally the profile of players I can't stand
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow, sorry for being me i guess.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 951, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Latest events: I was clearly the scumlead counterwagon and he is still tunneling me.
This sentence is pretty bad.

Calling everything I did d2, pushing them as "tunneling" is disingenuous. D2 ended up dichotomy lynch in a lynchpool and I haven't voted him today, which is what tunnelling would imply.
Also for the more observant, I haven't called nEE scum in a good while; i said that I believes he's most likely town and just playing terribly which makes him deserving rope (especially in pool day).
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Joey_ »

Must feel bad.
In post 962, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wow, sorry for being me i guess.
Posts like 953 makes my blood boil. If you knew how many slots called me scum in that same manner & they always are meme otaku slots with 0 content
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well for one you're not even considering PMysterious, rather you're saying that you plan on "towncasing him" if there ever builds any wagon on him, then you've talked about how i should still die because i hammered. Yada yada, same boring arguments and focusing on me and the D1 nom pool. I'm starting to think that you're scum who genuinely believes himself too good to be lynched by a newbie so you act all high and mighty and get pissed when i question you. It doesn't make you look cool at all btw.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And now with the personal attacks, there is no need to get toxic.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Joey_ »

lol

I am not considering PM, because I townread them (atm, until futher rereads).
Yes I said I would towncase him.. again because I am thinking he's town.
Yes I think you shouldve died because your hammer was a scumlclaim and you voided your right to live, i still think you are a great pool day lynch
Yes I focused on you because I believed you were the best lynch, i explained my thought process many times.

And now you call me scum for stuff that I have been saying all d2 and you aren't even engaging any content I said, all you are doing is being descriptive of what I did; its not a "case" even if you would like it to be. Rour first 100 words of 965 is shading me while not engaging anything I did and not explaining what is bad about it.

I am a good player town player but I am not infaillible. I am a good scum player but I have been caught quite a few times and guess what; never by newbies. You scumread me being defensive when you are fosing me for ridiculous stuff, thats is exactly my town meta. As scum, I don't even put myself that much out there and I am not confronting players like you because you are a coin toss.

PEDIT: meme otaku is barely what you can consider a personal attack, but yea maybe
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Joey_ »

Also you aren't a newbie, you said you came from another site
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I started playing in like springtime this year. I want to get better at the game, but it's not easy when there are personal attacks and rudeness everywhere. You can easily disagree with an opinion without it causing your blood to boil and "getting pissed". If you get so angry from mafia games then i suggest you take a break and breathe deeply in so the "otaku memers" can't hurt you anymore.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 969, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I started playing in like springtime this year. I want to get better at the game, but it's not easy when there are personal attacks and rudeness everywhere. You can easily disagree with an opinion without it causing your blood to boil and "getting pissed". If you get so angry from mafia games then i suggest you take a break and breathe deeply in so the "otaku memers" can't hurt you anymore.
I know it's something I have a hard time dealing with & i didn't really register that you were a newbie. Also my baggage in mafia comes from a place where most game were won via ATE (appeal to emotions) so it's a bad habit since it's pretty frown upon on mafiascum (for good and bad reasons). So, I apologize; I don't want you to stop playing mafia because people are being rude to you

Ill take the criticism and will re-explain what I dislike about your post
Must feel bad.
It's attributing me intentions; it's implying that my goal was to mislynch you, implying I had information knowing your alignement. Then, you attribute me emotions which. Both are wrong and it's somehow fucking annoying to me when someone is trying to think/attribute me stuff, especially when it's dead wrong. It's passive agressive and I just can't deal with it. It also shows that your idea is set and that you aren't really open to engage your read; also a pet peeves of mine is engage stubborn ppl. & i know I have to engage you because you are wrong and I need to defend my slot.

See https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... start=1925 where i got pinned shit after a lynch & reacted the same way
I am Cloudkicker

Truth is, I am being much more defensive because menalque is actually thinking that I might be mafia from associations via the flip & even if your case is complete junk, it gives credence to the idea that I might mafia just by repeating it over and over again even with no basis. Awoo also implied that he might be considering me as mafia, that is influenced by menalque and you.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

I just realized that with that new information, the hammer could be explained by a lack of experience rather than just scum agenda.
If you are being genuine & want to learn the game, then explain me what you think is wrong/scum indicative w/

"not even considering PMysterious, rather you're saying that you plan on "towncasing him" if there ever builds any wagon on him"

"you've talked about how i should still die because i hammered"
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:26 am

Post by PMysterious »

Titus being Mafia, I'll admit, it was an actual surprise. I wasn't sure whether to trust my gut on Titus or not, but either way, it doesn't seem to be looking good for me.

I legit thought if there was Mafia, it would either be Norwegian or Correspondence, not Titus.

Anyway, I don't have that many reads at the moment given the events, but Suji seemed like he was tunneling onto Titus, saying that the people who didn't vote yet should vote for Titus. Granted, he was right that Titus was Mafia, but I didn't like the way he went about it. It was a tunnel-visioned push at the end of the day.

I'll try to think about this game a little more before I give any reads, but I will admit that I'm not in the best of lights at the moment given how I went through the previous day.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:I started playing in like springtime this year. I want to get better at the game, but it's not easy when there are personal attacks and rudeness everywhere. You can easily disagree with an opinion without it causing your blood to boil and "getting pissed". If you get so angry from mafia games then i suggest you take a break and breathe deeply in so the "otaku memers" can't hurt you anymore.
We all want to get better at Mafia, I understand your point of view on the matter. If this is the case, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt for the time being. When I was inexperienced, I also let my emotions get the better of me, and sometimes I still do. It comes with the nature of a game where you're accusing people and being accused.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're asking me to find out what's scummy about my own posts? I might not be the best player, but that doesn't mean i'm not self-conscious. And i don't see what's scummy about my own posts. If you really want me to spend time criticizing myself then all i can say is that i regret trusting Titus on the day 1 wagon against Mutant and i also should have been more active when i was nominated, but in the end it worked out well didn't it?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Joey_ »

@PM
You haven't said a word about my slot yet you said I was one of your recent scumread.
Considering my change of tone, the development from menalque/nEE votes and Awoo shading on my slot, t's odd to me that you have nothing to comment

Also your take on nEE's comment, I am the one who got my emotions out of control, not him.