Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Awoo »

The dichotomy is based on the popular wagons.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 990, Joey_ wrote: @PM can you link me your most recent scumgame
Honestly, my most recent scum game was years ago. I believe it was Open 700, Donner Party. I could be wrong on that, though.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1002, PMysterious wrote:
In post 990, Joey_ wrote: @PM can you link me your most recent scumgame
Honestly, my most recent scum game was years ago. I believe it was Open 700, Donner Party. I could be wrong on that, though.
I checked, the play in the linked didn't ressemble at all what I remembered, then I found this game https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... ct[]=19170 when you replaced out.

I skimmed that 12 posts iso and I think I am correct in you being significantly different, i will have to compare with the linked 2017 later
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry this has been a bit of a work week from hell and I haven't had the time to sit down and reread yet. I'm traveling most of the day tomorrow so I hope to spend some quality time with this game at the airport, will definitely fully engage tomorrow evening once I'm settled into my hotel room if nothing else, and by then I'll have a real idea of what I want to do.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Creature »

I'm bored
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Creature »

Geez not many people I trust are around
Sigh
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Awoo »

VOTE: joey

Hoping to unstall the game by voting the person who annoys me, this opens him up to at least maybe call me mafia and get things going again? hopefully?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Sure, disingeneous vote. At this point I cant really be fucked anymore & don’t trust this table
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I heavily considered replacing out after D2’s hammer for school, I haven’t since because otherwise it would feel like I am dodging the lynch & my ego is too big for that, shrugs
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Not having anyone questions the votes on me does not make me want to play this game & invest
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@menalque Awoo’s my deepwolf read since D1 & one of the reasons why I wasn’t outing clear scumreads, so good luck with that
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

He has no actual town agenda, hes extremely opportunistic, the content he makes feels always convenient, he has no coherence betweens his reads, no consistence throughout time, Titus acually teamtold w/ then when she agreed on my tr on them, he agreed on nEE yet coasted the end of the day despite his titus fos, he got easily convinced by my Titus case yet haven’t played toward this pov (titus town) at the end, shading both slot and possibily waiting for a hammer outside Titus, he also invented the rationale about the whole Titus scumplot and attributed her intentions which felt like he was informed, once a called his speech contradictions he brushed them off instead of explaining his though process, he also showed different attitude in mutant being lynched & Titus being lynched yet he fosed both, which shows a bias, his vote on me is very self conscious and over justifying (Textbook s tell) also discrediting a possible case coming from me (i hinted i had a deepwolf read somewhere d2), voting me will not unstall the gamme, if he really wanted to he would make content instead of implying hes expecting his vote will provides content.

Thats just on top of my head
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1011, Joey_ wrote:deepwolf
why do people think every game needs a master criminal running around fooling the whole game?

Who is the third partner? Who is a potential fourth if, heavens forbid, awoo is town?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

currently rereading the game sitting at the airport gate, cheers

got through the first 10 pages and I really don't see how you all are seeing this as Joey scum. Look at the early interactions with Titus:
In post 46, Titus wrote:
In post 45, Joey_ wrote:@Titus&PK: Mutant's read is way too abysmal to come from scum :roll:
Why do you say that so early?
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
In post 60, Titus wrote:You claim he's bad but assume he's town blocking pressure that gets the game going because a) scum or b) you think you know so well it's not worth investigating and seeing if you're right and if we can get on the same pagr.

I'm tired but that's garbo joey.
In post 143, Titus wrote:
In post 136, Joey_ wrote:
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Kinda doubt that joey and Titus are the same alignment
What about the exchange is SvsT?

Why can't we be both town?
+1, I don't like Joey's reaction but that doesn't make him scum. It could be a personality clash.
none of these strike me as particularly theatre-y, particularly how Joey suggests that they could both be town and then Titus sheeps onto that idea. Knowing Titus is scum, it looks to me like she's shading Joey's slot (who was defending the D1 mislynch that Titus was pushing), yet also treating him diplomatically/not pushing him to make sure she doesn't run up into him head on. I don't think scum play around each other like this and this is just strengthened by Joey's ISO being generally townie IMO. Being on a counter wagon to scum isn't inherently scum indicative and if we think scum were trying to avoid the Titus Lynch then you should be looking in Creature/PM first. Creature also made a terrible post on mutant in that I forgot about

Other thoughts: this push from Awoo + rereading the early game has kinda soured my read on the Awoo slot, I don't know why I was feeling so strongly town on Awoo before when their original play around mutant was also meh. And I'm also starting to question my pet scumread on pisskop a bit cause I don't think it's likely both scum!pk and scum!Titus dunk on mutant as a tag team, they were the main two painting everything he said as scummy. is still a noteworthy post tho as I could potentially see that as scum chatting each other up in thread.

will update again with more thoughts if I can make some more headway in the next 30-40 min or so, otherwise I'll be back again in 4-5 hours once I've settled into my hotel.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I would like to hear your thoughts on PMysterious, GuiltyLion.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1013, pisskop wrote:
In post 1011, Joey_ wrote:deepwolf
why do people think every game needs a master criminal running around fooling the whole game?

Who is the third partner? Who is a potential fourth if, heavens forbid, awoo is town?
Deep wolf for me is juste a heavily townread slot, not a mastermind

@GL like I said, textbook SvsT tells. Regardless of your actual alignement, I genuinely appreciate at leat having someone making sens readwise
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Awoo »

Here are some 2 AM thoughts for you all, and perhaps you can see why I'm so apathetic.

Joey keeps cockblocking all the fun in the game by defending town and mafia so it's not even useful content <--- this is what disengages me and makes me shade him, seeing someone so confident yet so inconsistent, yet STILL confident despite being proven unreliable is ---____--- to my desire to play, also my desired push, PM is super low activity, and keeps rambling on about some BS like "I build trust with people by having them answer my questions. joey keeps dodging my questions therefore he is mafia." Literally how does a town aligned human person come up with this? Like... what if the mafia... ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION??? *mind explosion*

PM's whole dragged out chain of questioning (in addition to the previous drag where he got stuck in day 1 and I made fun of him for it) feels to me like a weak fake way of reading people, and also getting continuously stuck on the same topic, defending it and beating the dead horse. Remind you of someone? Yeah, titus. Who kept beating us all over the head with that nonsense about how a correspondence wagon was good for town.

But according to joey, we have to stop this push dead in it's tracks because PM said the word "Lenient", keep in mind this is the single guy who did the most work in the game to save the one confirmed mafia, trying over and over to get me to join the counterwagon on likely townie norwegianboy despite not being able to substantiate a towncase for titus.

So you have to understand, all this shade is coming from a place of deep DEEP teenage angst, in which my parents (joey) keep on telling me I can't do what I want to for dumb reasons. So basically I've been in my room smoking triple A batteries and listening to Sadcore the past few days.

VOTE: PMysterious

Shoutout to everyone who felt motivated to comment on my vote on joey, that was 100% disengenuous and just to try maybe get some pressure on myself(?) to push through this drowsy feeling, I don't have any read on joey except an emotional one at this point, I don't want to lynch him today, since I think a red PM flip can make me just write him off as town like how I've written off norwegianboy after titus went red.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol that comment above me is one of the best i’ve read in the game so far.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Joey, i think your "deepwolf" case on Awoo is awful. Awoo’s words repeat themselves, how can you be so confident when you’ve already been so wrong?
I’m thinking you might actually be town, and what’s really influencing my read is that i don’t agree with any of your ideas. Maybe i’ll switch to PM, need to think about it.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Awoo »

Yo norwegian check out this hot logic:

In my opinion there's probably one between joey and PM, that's just my bias speaking or whatever but ok just go with its called wagon analysis or something

joey's doesn't feel like mafia
PM does
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Awoo »

I was going to write more but I think that's sufficient
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That’s some SWEEET~ logic dude.
Huehue man. Pass me those triple A batteries guy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hey guys, can anyone tell me the coding for VCs?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Awoo »

Code: Select all

[align=center][size=200][color=#0000FF]VC 2.10:[/color][/size][/align]
[color=#0000FF][table][row][cell]Titus (6)[/cell][cell]Menalque [post=#11295924]391[/post], NorwegianboyEE [post=#11300239]479[/post], Sujimichi [post=#11303923]709[/post], pisskop [post=#11310157]818[/post], GuiltyLion [post=#11312676]882[/post], Awoo [post=#11313916]891[/post][/cell][/row]
[row][cell]NorwegianboyEE (4)[/cell][cell]PMysterious, [post=#11300952]492[/post], Titus [post=#11298854]474[/post], Creature [post=#11307939]804[/post], Joey_ [post=#11311609]834[/post][/cell][/row]
[row][cell]GuiltyLion (0)[/cell][cell][/cell][/row]
[row][cell]Not Voting (0)[/cell][cell][/cell][/row][/table][/color]

here i quoted one