Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1247, Joey_ wrote:@suji he's talking about TTS first post
Thanks.
In post 1140, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:NM I found the game link.
This? How is this a town tell, especially from someone who boasts their experience?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1248, Awoo wrote:I don't remember agreeing with you on mutant, did I? I thought we vehemently disagreed.
I am talking about this :
In post 260, Awoo wrote:Like, I was actually reconsidering my read on you when joey was imploring me to do so, I actually got to the point where I thought to myself "yeah, I've got some serious bias here and I might need to rethink this", but your reads post plus titus burying you turned me off the idea.

We've all seen you on the EE forums as a town leader, but never that much under pressure (at least I don't recall it much), so yeah this looked pretty out of left field to me.
Also I don't mind being mocked personnality wise, I do mind tho when it shades my slot & my reads (which you did) when you misrepped my tr on PM about the lenient thingy
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1245, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1242, Awoo wrote:ooOOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOooOOOOooo
inb4 it's you being cocky and meta open wolfing
I don't have a meta lol

There's basically no way I survive today so I am going to have as much fun as I want, thanks. Just saying menalque
could
be mafia, its just unlikely. Discard that thought if I get lynched today btw, that's a thought for today only. But more likely then me, because I have a green PM!

Also could you imagine if I actually nominated myself after hammering PM like that? Yikes! I'm telling you, the only way that mafia is doing something smart today is if they're nominating scum!menalque while I'm the easy lynch, and I don't think they're ballsy enough to do that. Then again menalque is ballsy so he probably could. But realistically this is just the 3 towniest people in the game. Yes, I am townier then all of you. Read it and weep.

I was referring to 1141 not 1140 btw, suji is mafia being intentionally obtuse and I will continue to mock him as long as the two of us remain in the game for my personal amusement.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1251, Joey_ wrote: I am talking about this :
In post 260, Awoo wrote:Like, I was actually reconsidering my read on you when joey was imploring me to do so, I actually got to the point where I thought to myself "yeah, I've got some serious bias here and I might need to rethink this", but your reads post plus titus burying you turned me off the idea.

We've all seen you on the EE forums as a town leader, but never that much under pressure (at least I don't recall it much), so yeah this looked pretty out of left field to me.
Also I don't mind being mocked personnality wise, I do mind tho when it shades my slot & my reads (which you did) when you misrepped my tr on PM about the lenient thingy
That's me being emotional. You townreading PM at the same time that I scumread him was causing me real emotional pain in real life.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Would you consider flipping creature over yourself
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1253, Awoo wrote:
In post 1251, Joey_ wrote: I am talking about this :

That's me being emotional. You townreading PM at the same time that I scumread him was causing me real emotional pain in real life.
Why? You thought I was mafia
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1252, Awoo wrote:I was referring to 1141 not 1140 btw, suji is mafia being intentionally obtuse and I will continue to mock him as long as the two of us remain in the game for my personal amusement.
You could have provided clarity easily, and I don't get why you didn't. Also, I am not being intentionally obtuse. This happens to be how my mind processes things, and I find your comments somewhat insulting.
In post 1141, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1139, Awoo wrote:So is creature replacing out means hes scum?
Why would you come to that conclusion.
Also I was expecting to get something like VT, Citizen or Mafia Goon.
But I get Town so yeah know, no clue if I have abilities, so let me look at the rolelist here.
How is this a town tell, especially for someone experienced? The roles are listed in the second post.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1256, Sujimichi wrote:I find your comments somewhat insulting.
Good observation, that's because they are[/quote]
Joey_ wrote:Would you consider flipping creature over yourself
No.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

we will not nolynch.

we will find a rope.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have to get a list together tonight or tomorrow morning.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1257, Awoo wrote:Good observation, that's because they are
That seems unnecessary for the game, and if it is because of your view on my alignment, I hope you will apoligize when you realize you are wrong. If not, if you feel the need to attack people based on their peronalilty I think that says a lot about you as a person.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1256, Sujimichi wrote:How is this a town tell, especially for someone experienced? The roles are listed in the second post.
Could you answer this?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1260, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1257, Awoo wrote:Good observation, that's because they are
That seems unnecessary for the game, and if it is because of your view on my alignment, I hope you will apoligize when you realize you are wrong. If not, if you feel the need to attack people based on their peronalilty I think that says a lot about you as a person.
Yeah I'm not a good person and I can accept that
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Awoo »

In post 1261, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1256, Sujimichi wrote:How is this a town tell, especially for someone experienced? The roles are listed in the second post.
Could you answer this?
I didn't read the op and I thought it said vanilla town
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Awoo »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he's still probably town
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Based on what? You've just indicated that your initial premise was inocrrect.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Awoo »

Because creature was towny
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

Dare I ask?

What made him towny?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Awoo »

He chilled out, then called you mafia which started a counterwagon to PM on you which was a good wagon, and I think that wagon had a lot of town on it, really it would make sense at this point to just kill everyone on the PM wagon starting with me tbh

I would just like to re-iterate how good a move it would have been if mafia kept me out of the lynch pool today and spread paranoia about me for day 5, I will not let you sleep at night
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1268, Awoo wrote:He chilled out, then called you mafia which started a counterwagon to PM on you which was a good wagon, and I think that wagon had a lot of town on it, really it would make sense at this point to just kill everyone on the PM wagon starting with me tbh
He also voted PM prior to his replace out.

Do you believe that the D1 Nomination phase had 2+ scum in it?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Awoo »

Maybe! I'm slightly on edge about both norwegian and guiltylion. Not sure how much of it is just residual bad vibes and bias from d2 when I suggested we assume 1 scum is in the pool.

Interacting with you is really soothing, you must be a really good person. I couldn't just keep pushing you after you replied to me so civilly at the end of day 2. So I thought the only way to see objectively was to not interact positively with you.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Awoo »

Being so good at avoiding confrontation and calming me down is probably a scumtell or something.

I feel good now, I'm going to go to bed soon. Sorry for treating you badly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1269, Sujimichi wrote:Do you believe that the D1 Nomination phase had 2+ scum in it?
havent read, but this is an okay sentence.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1238, Joey_ wrote:Honestly I will be fucked if suji is actually mafia after their interactions w/ titus, from both slots

@Menalque ; If I assure you that I am town, would you be down to let yourself be fearlynched for town purposes? Maybe?
It’s you or Suj.
If Awoo flips Town, is voting Lion as Awoo/Lion is the TVS of that batch.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I will be voting Lion*