Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Awoo »

I'm not afraid of pisskop, but I'm afraid of his lawyers.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:48 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1568, Awoo wrote:Like wow, you are pushing town's agenda by sitting back and shading someone who is not going to get lynched today because unless guiltylion who has been defending me all day randomly does a 180 at the last second, the vote is always 5 to 3 at the very worst.

Also the fact that this joker unironically felt the need to make TWO (2) posts defending the fact that he posts in lowercase letters to defend himself from the me, and I'm just obvious mafia from his POV yet he goes and needs to defend his posting style from my offhand sarcastic comment.

YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE YET? IT'S REALLY BUILDING. YOU BETTER START POSTING IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IM COMING AFTER YOUR SMALL TEXT, LOWERCASEBOY
I am no longer town reading you. Not saying your scum either your just bad.
Not only dose PK’s Interaction with Titus make no sense. Most Players seems to keen on making the lynches always Me then PK.

In order for Town to win this:
Lynch Awoo today so he doesn’t fuck it up for Town.
Lynch Lion Tomorrow. If Flips Town we can safely Lock Nor as Town.
If Lion is Mafia, the other is Suji or the other Guy.

Alternatively here’s how Town auto wins by Lynching Lion.
F3 - Joey and Nor (Lion Town)
F3 - Joey and PK (Lion Mafia)
^ with this here.
It’s auto win as we would have 2 lock town in final 3 players.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:50 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1575, Awoo wrote:I'm not afraid of pisskop, but I'm afraid of his lawyers.
If your town and I get lynched today
Actually use your brain and realize Lion is best Lynch over PK.
TY.
Because if PK is Lynched and flips Town and then Lion is Lynched and Flips Mafia.
THERE IS NO TWO LOCK TOWN.
Which is very bad.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Awoo »

I agree with you that Lion is a good lynch, and I'm going to attempt to engage with you here

What do you think about lynching Lion --> Pisskop?
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:56 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 1573, Menalque wrote:
ty bb
yw bb
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:59 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1578, Awoo wrote:I agree with you that Lion is a good lynch, and I'm going to attempt to engage with you here

What do you think about lynching Lion --> Pisskop?
?
Look Up.
I said that we should always Lynch Lion first and PK Last but only if Lion flips Town.
If Lion is Mafia, PK is never Mafia.
If we were to Lynch PK first I believe Town auto loses.
Because it will be a 50/50 chance with Nor/Suji as their partner.
And if Joey chooses Wrong. We Lose.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Awoo »

So why can't lion and PK be partners?

Keep in mind I'm a terrible player and I have the intelligence of a 5 year old so you need to be really slow when explaining things to me.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Menalque »

you keep insisting that pk and Titus don't make sense as interacting scum buddies but you don't say why
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Melan isnt the be all to end all.

more voting less merry go round.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1583, pisskop wrote:Melan isnt the be all to end all.

more voting less merry go round.
don't now what you mean in the first bit

agree w/ the second
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

actually, can you tell me real quick if you SR me or TR me pk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

ultimately i still think youre town for your day 1
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Menalque »

Cool. I still think that's kind of a scummy response because I think I could not be much more blazingly town atm even if I've been pushing you, but it's useful to know.

Also do you mean D1 or D2?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

on titus lynch day
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Menalque »

yeah, D2, that makes more sense
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Awoo »

Does it make sense to scumread Lion based on the fact that most of his game is conversation, asking questions, and pointing things out, with a lack of actually doing stuff?

He's always the last one on wagons, his opinions tend to just be whatever's popular, and even though he's asking all these questions I don't see him really following up or applying them to anything. was weird when I first read it because a lot of people have been giving me flak for my loopy "moon logic" theory on why titus was nominated and then GL just went and said "100% agree", when I go down the ISO there's a lot of "agree" "disagree" and I'm not sure if that's a scumtell or a playstyle thing.

But now that I go back and read what I think is probably one of the most important moments of his game (him talking to me with the titus L-1 fiasco) he was basically encouraging me to vote for titus the whole time.
In post 931, GuiltyLion wrote:I wanna reread D2 now and I don't have time yet
I doubt both scum were off wagon and while I do think that was bad play from Titus I also have to think scum would absolutely be trying to set themselves up to gain something from that flip
don't really think Joey or Awoo are likely scum still, I'm looking at Suji/pisskop first. PM mayyyybe but if we're looking off wagon my gut take is that Creature is much worse
Right after titus flips he predicts Suji/pisskop/creature as top suspects over PM. Really he's been a bit of my shadow this game doing most of the same things as me and defending me and somehow I don't notice him at all. Over the course of the game he's distanced himself from basically all the other suspects and doesn't have any obvious ties to anyone else. He also set himself up well with the titus thing. Not sure if this has all been intentional.

Conclusion: oops I don't have a conclusion, maybe I'll have one when I wake up tomorrow. Might be fun to do this with other common suspects too. I'm also holding onto some concern about joey, so if I could get a nice townread on one of the common suspects that would be an epic gamer moment.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

the important thing here is not to lose focus

we lynch tse today

we lynch pk tomorrow

ideally, that's the end of the game, but failing that we reevaluate and talk things out. if we get one more scum flip, we stick to the plan which I think almost everyone has signed off on which is lynch through PoE up until it's me and joey left at which point we vote whoever the final scum is with us who made it that far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Except we arent doing that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Menalque »

am I attempting to railroad this? yes, absolutely. I think this is winning.

I think TSE is a better lynch than awoo. I think pk is actual scum.

I can't force this to happen, but if you all TR me (which you should be because I'm so far out of my scum range this game it's unreal) and you TR joey then it's a solid plan.

I haven't heard anyone advancing a good reason really to lynch awoo > TSE. The only people making a meaningful effort to fight back against this plan are my both in my top scum reads, which tbh, isn't really souring me on it

if we have to talk a bit more tomorrow about pk and whether he's the right lynch tomorrow, so be it. but for now the right move is to lynch TSE unless someone wants to make a major hardcase for why awoo is scum (someone new, I mean). otherwise we're just stalling
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Joey plz vote awoo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Melan and the Scumballs

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Guess which one is melan, and which are scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Menalque »

pls be the shark pls be the shark pls be the shark
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol youre all right by me